Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Від Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Більше

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

536 88 69
Від Vhopes_eomma

Taehyung and jungkook, both were standing in front of the huge sculpture of goddess Luna, waiting for their soon to be wives to show their appearance in the prayer hall. All the guests, which are non other than kings, queens, princes and princesses, are also waiting for the brides to arrive, while all the mothers are sitting in the queen's place, where its a special place made for the mothers of the couple. The prayer hall is vast and prestigious, and have enough space to have the capacity of a whole village, the interior is made of gold, and adorned with the precious stones. And now, they all just want the brides of the strongest reigns to show their glimpse in the hall.

Beomgyu was standing with jungkook, as he will be the seongja of jungkook's and jimin's wedding today to witness the two mates getting tie in the pure bond of marriage.
While yeonjun, he will witness taehyung and hoseok becoming one till the end of their life, where they will be in each other's side on every step of their life.

"How long they are going to take?" Taehyung mumbled to himself, which did not went unheard by jungkook, making him smirk at the impatient behaviour of the young enigma.

"Perhaps, he does not want to see you because you are looking like a donkey?" Jungkook whispered, making taehyung give him side eyes.

"You are the one looking like wild hyena here. I am sure jimin going to run away as soon as he will see you"

"We will see who is going to run away. My brother would be looking so beautiful that you are going to look like a ghost wolf in front of him."

"I am going to look perfect with my mate as we are the mates made in heaven, but I think jimin is not that fortunate because his mate is made by wild hyenas."

And, they continued to bicker secretly, making the two mothers of those alphas shake their heads in disappointment.

And that was when, echoed the voices of loud horns, which made everyone get attentive in the prayer hall including the bickering alphas, sages, and mothers and fathers of the bride and groom.

"Announcement to all esteemed guests: Her Royal Highness, the princes of jung's and parks reign, shall presently grace the prayer hall with their radiant presence. Let us extend our utmost reverence and felicitations upon their arrival."

Once again the loud voices of the horns echoed, and then opened the huge gates of the prayer chamber, revealing the two most beautiful omegas of the entire world, while the third one, Kim seokjin, sitting with his husband, looking at the two brides with a warm smile on his face.

Jisoo sighed, when she noticed that the gaze of her son is down, as it was not that easy to convince him.

Flashback

"For the sake of luna, hobi, my puppy, I beg you to keep your gaze down when you will arrive in prayer hall, and when you will be standing in front of tae too!" Jisoo almost begged, but the omega just frowned at her words.

"Why eomma? I can look straight into his eyes if I want! It is not like I am ashamed of him!" And jisoo almost banged her head in the wall. Again, she is regretting to raise her son as an alpha, because jimin who was raised as omega, surely listened to his mother's words.

"This is how you show the respect to your husband hobi. Just, for this time, please?!"

Flashback ends

And fortunately, he listened to her, which made her take a breath of relief.

Hoseok and jimin, both were holding on the arms of their fathers, where their gazes were locked to the ground, and their fathers gazes were locked to their soon to be son in laws. The prayer chamber fell silent, when the beautiful omega brides arrived, making all of them gasp at there heavenly beauty.

Meanwhile on the other side, taehyung and jungkook got froze on their places, when their eyes landed on their lovers.

Taehyung, was having a war of emotions inside of him, when the omega slowly started to take his steps towards of him. His gaze was down, his face was adorned with that beautiful pearl and gems veil, his eyes were dusted in pink powder, and-

Every word, every single word which taehyung knows about beauty, is not enough to describe the beauty of his mate. He forgot everything around him. He even forgot that he was standing in mid of thousand of wolves, where countless eyes were watching him, and giggling at his reaction, as his cheeks are now painted in crimson.

"Tae, it is looking like your eyes are going to come out. Behave." The words of his father finally made him come back to the world, as he blinked profusely, but his gaze never broke the beautiful sight of his omega, who was approaching him slowly, while walking in between of countless wolves with his father.

And then, suddenly he felt his nose burning because of the extremely strong scent of Amber musk, which made him turn his gaze towards of jungkook, and his mouth fell wide open when he noticed that jungkook nose was bleeding while his gaze was locked to his soulmate.

This wild hyena started to have a nosebleed and he was teasing me!

Before anyone could notice this, taehyung sneakily moved close to jungkook, and nudged his arm, which finally made him break his gaze from his beautiful omega.

"Your nose is bleeding. Wipe it." He mumbled, making jungkook move his hand to bring close to his nose, and his eyes widen when he saw that taehyung is saying the truth.

In an instant, he covered half of his face by the huge sleeve of his hanbok, and his nose by a soft cloth.

But, was it jungkook's fault to have a nosebleed while looking at his omega?

No.

Because then, taehyung turned his gaze to his soulmate, and a smile got placed on his lips when he noticed the extreme beauty of him, who's gaze was also locked to the ground, as he was walking slowly towards of his mate in that heavy attire and jewels.

Soon, they finally reached in front of them, making the two old alphas come in between of the bride and groom.

They took both of their hands in theirs, and made the grooms hold on their brides hands, while the omegas were still looking down, and the alpha and enigma were looking at them with eyes filled with adoration and love.

"Take care of my son. From now, he belongs to you." Both the fathers said, and slowly stepped back from them, to walk towards of their own omegas.

Taehyung and jungkook helped their brides to climb the three stairs, and finally, they were standing in front of them, with their gazes still locked to the ground.

Taehyung could feel his heart beating fast against of his chest as his gaze was fixed to the young omega. His eyes were down, and for the first time he was seeing him this calm and submissive, which was making him feel some unknown emotions in his heart, or should say, he was feeling like, that he is falling in love with that omega, with his hoseokie once again.

"As now both the couples finally present, I would like to request all the mighty kings, their respected queens, and the princes and princesses to take their seats so that we can start the mind calming ceremony." Yeonjun said, and after some moments of shuffling and chatters, all the guests sat on their places, making the hall fall into complete silence.

"Same for both the couples, I request you to take your seats for a mindful meditation." with these words, both the grooms held on their omegas hands, and helped them to sit on their places while irene and juha fixed their attires before rushing away from there.

Yoongi and YN was staring at all of this with warm smiles on their faces, while remembering the day of their own wedding, that how they wedded with each other when they both were eighteen.

Yeonjun and beomgyu both took their places in front of goddess luna, and started to prayer with their close eyes.

Then, they opened their eyes, stood up from their places, and turned their gazes towards of everyone.

"At first, the simple mindful meditation for the couple, and the guests, will take place." Said yeonjun.

"All the royals present here, please enjoy your breathing and purify your minds in honor of our couples" he said, and again, for some moments, silence lingered the temple.

Yeonjun stayed quite for a while. All the guest, including the grooms and brides are now sitting on their places with their hands joined with each other, in front of goddess luna.

"We bring our hearts and minds together, to be truly available for these unfolding moments, knowing we are blessed to be here. The couples invites you to please take a few moments together to sit up straight, with spine relaxed and to look around, allowing your eyes to rest on the many expressions of beauty: the flowers, the handsome attire: colors, textures, adornments, loved ones and friends." he said, and beomgyu rung the holy bell, making its sound resonate in the holy chamber.

"We extend gratitude for all the many hands, those known and unknown, that prepared and brought this ceremony to fruition."

(BELL)

"Touching appreciation for this land, the stable earth and blue sky above, the solid Pines and sounds of birds all the many beings sharing this moment, surrounding us with inspiration."

(BELL)

"Please bring your attention now, to this beautiful couple, Enigma Kim taehyung and luna jung hoseok, and then to our another beautiful couple, Alpha Jeon jungkook and omega park jimin. As you look at them, recall the first time you met each of them. We have engaged in their lives across many ages and milestones. Perhaps you met your loved one as a newborn baby, welcoming them into the embrace of family, maybe on the playground or in the office. How blessed we are to know them and be part of this deepening commitment. We participate with our whole being, knowing we are called to celebrate, nourish and love this couple."

(BELL)

"Please close your eyes, allow your eyelids to drape like silk over the orbs of your eyes. Take in the sounds, smells, sensations, the pleasures of this moment. Allow hearts to soften and open towards this couple."

"Closing our eyes, we give Kim taehyung and jung hoseok, and Jeon jungkook and park jimin the privacy to look at one another, gaze at their beloved, as we offer the silent support of our love." with these words, all the wolves present there closed their eyes, while the two couples opened their own orbs, to turn their gazes towards of each other, and that was the first time their eyes met in that day, and after one week.

Both the alphas got lost in the beauty of their omegas, as a warm feeling crept inside of their hearts. The beautiful creations of goddess luna, are now going to become completely theirs, and nothing can be more beautiful than this to both the mates.

(BELL, BELL, BELL)

The sound of the bell made the couple broke their gazes, and turn their attention towards the sculpture of goddess once again.

And again, for some moments, everything fell silent.

"We have come together to celebrate the love of Kim taehyung and jung hoseok, and Jeon jungkook and park jimin to unify them in marriage today.
These two have chosen to marry one another in love, harmony, and matrimony. This is just the beginning of this couple walking together harmonized as a married couple. We wish them all the best as their families support one another and follow the teachings of goddess luna, dharma, and the rangha(monastic order of wolf religion)." Yeonjun said, and both the couples felt their hearts filling with pure love once again.

"Now I request everyone to stand on their places, as it is the time to take the vows" said yeonjun, informing the soon to be couples and all the people present there.

Everyone stood on their places, so does taehyung, hoseok, jungkook and jimin. Both the grooms helped their brides to stand in front of them, as yenojun stood close to the pure breed couple while beomgyu stood close to the other couple.

(AN from heaven after breaking someone's nose- So, we will first talk about Vhope's wedding and then we will move on to jikook's wedding. So, continue readinggggg~ *again went back to break someone's nose)

Taehyung's pov

Goddess luna, why you made him this beautiful? I am losing my sanity! I thought to myself as I continued to stare at him, while he continued to look down, and did not even tried to look up at me for a single moment.

"Do you promise, as per goddess Luna's statuary texts, to hold each other in honor as equals, always remain kind and compassionate to each other, and pay attention to one another's needs while remaining polite?" Said yeonjun, and waited for us to say our words.

"We do." we both said together, and as soon as I heard his honey like voice, I almost lost myself, but I gathered all my courage and continued to stand there. Taehyung, you can do it!

"Will you promise to care for your home and uphold your responsibilities in your lives together as a unified married couple?"

"We do" again, we said together, making a small smile creep on my lips.

"And will you promise to remain forgiving, stay patient, and give love with generosity always in your marriage?"

"We do"

"Now it is time to exchange the rings as the symbolism of the love you have for one another and the support of your families as one unit." As soon as these words left his lips, I smiled widely, and soon, his mother and my mother came to us with our rings which were placed in between of the flowers of gardenia and black orchid on a golden plate which was covered by a soft red fur cloth, while having a beautiful smile on their faces.

"Enigma prince Kim taehyung, the second alpha son of King Kim Jae and Kim Queen Haerin, place your ring on jung hoseok's finger and repeat after me." he said, and I took the ring from my mother.

Holding hoseok's hands in a gentle grip in my hand, I smiled when I saw how beautiful his hand is looking as it was adorned with those beautiful jewels.

"This wedding ring is the outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual bond which unites our two loyal hearts in partnership." he said. I turned my gaze from his hand to my beautiful's face, repeated the words, and slid the ring in his finger.

"With this ring, I promise my love and commitment." I said, and I could see a very small and shy smile adoring his beautiful bow shaped lips, which almost made me jump in happiness.

"Jung hoseok, place your ring on kim taehyung's finger and repeat after me." he said, and hobi slowly took the ring in between of his long fingers.

Immediately I raised my hand to give it to him, which made him let out a soft chuckle, and again! Again I was so close to jump like a puppy all over that place.

"This wedding ring is the outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual bond which unites our two loyal hearts in partnership." he said, making hoseok repeat his words, and slid the ring down in my finger, making some heat crept in my cheeks.

"With this ring, I promise my love and commitment." He said, and agaaainnnnn! I almost jumped in happiness but took a deep breath and calmed down.

Both of our mothers walked away from us too, and once again he was standing with his head hung low.

"Kim taehyung and jung hoseok, you have come here today of your own free will and, in the presence of all, have declared your love for one another.
By the power vested in me through the wishes of this beautiful couple, the blessed lineage of our spiritual superiors, and the Universal Life of this holy temple, I now pronounce you married! If you wish, you may now share a kiss!" he said, making me smile widely while his face slightly turn pink in shyness.

Taking few steps close to him, I placed my one hand on his waist to pull him a little close to myself.

Placing my first finger(index finger) under of his chin, I made him raise his gaze, and finally, he looked into my eyes with his beautiful blue sapphire like orbs.

For some moments, we both kept standing like this, as we continued to stare into each other eyes, replaying all the moments which we spent together till now.

Then, I smiled, closed my eyes, leaned down and placed my lips over his, making loud cheers echo in the prayer hall.

(AN in hell after getting thrown from heaven because she broke too many noses- So now, its jikook's turn- Ayooooo is that eunwoo and lisa! Yaahhhhh you two come here!! *runs to them*)

Jungkook's pov

The way jimin is looking at this moment, so beautiful that even the beauty of blue moon and this temple looking too less to me in front of him, making me feel like I am falling in love with him once again.

"Do you promise, as per goddess Luna's statuary texts, to hold each other in honor as equals, always remain kind and compassionate to each other, and pay attention to one another's needs while remaining polite?" (Similar vows and things happened with them and lets skip to the kiss part becoz I know even if I would have wrote jikook wedding part then you have skipped that.)

"Jeon jungkook and park jimin, you have come here today of your own free will and, in the presence of all, have declared your love for one another.
By the power vested in me through the wishes of this beautiful couple, the blessed lineage of our spiritual superiors, and the Universal Life of this holy temple, I now pronounce you married! If you wish, you may now share a kiss!"

Taking two steps towards him, I placed my arm around of his waist, made him look up at me, and-

WHYYYYY SOOOOOO SINFULLY BEAUTIFUL YET SOOO INNOCENT!!!!???

I screamed inside, but somehow managed to keep a calm face.

I smiled warmly at him, which made his already big eyes go more big, and then, I placed my attached my lips over his, making the cheers fill the prayer hall.

(AN while running away from eunwoo and lisa as she kicked their asses- SO CUBIESSSSS! BOTH THE COUPLES KISSED AT SAME TIME! AAAHAHAHAHAHA)

"To all the beloved guests, let's congratulate and give a lot of blessings to these two newly wed couples. Let's pray for their well being and happiness!" Yeonjun announced, and the cheers just got more loud, making both the couples smile at them.

"THE CORONATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN THEIR OWN REIGNS! YOU ALL ARE SOLEMNLY INVITED TO THE CORONATION CEREMONIES OF KIM TAEHYUNG AND KIM HOSEOK IN JUNG'S REIGN AFTER TWO DAYS, AND THE CORONATION CEREMONY OF JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON JIMIN IN JEON'S REIGN! FOR NOW, LETS CELEBRATE THE NIGHT IN THE CELEBRATION FIELD OF THE VILLAGE!" The words by Yeonjun made everyone cheer happily, as they chanted the names of both the new couples, making the couple smile and blush at each other.

.

.

.

In night, after everyone was done(yaaaaaaa, your AN is too lazy to write and as she is dead, so this is her soul writing this to inform you~)

Hoseok's pov

I got dragged by Irene, my eomma and other omega helpers to mine and taehyung's chamber, and in an instant they started to take off all the jewelleries from me, which made me widen my eyes at the their hurry.

"W-wait why so much hurry eomma?!"

"Because we have to prepare you."

"Prepare for what?" I asked while being all clueless, but a frown formed on my face when she smirked at me. What does she is thinking?

.

I was blushing massively, seeing myself in an extremely revealing silk like see through attire. Now only, I understood that they were preparing me for the wedding night and that is why they were rushing the things this much.

"Now, you are prepared." Eomma said, when the omega was done with painting on my face.

"Eomma, is it necessary to do all of this?" I asked, staring at my reflection, as I was looking nothing like my real self, but looking like someone who works as royal concubines to seduce and pleasure the kings.

"It is indeed needed as these are the rituals. Now, we are going from here, and you have to wait for your mate. When he arrives, do the things which you read in those erotic books, understood?" she said, making me roll my eyes at her words. I really do not have to use those knowledge of those erotic books to lure tae. My presence is enough.

After that, eomma kissed me on my forehead, and left the chamber with other omegas, leaving me all alone there, making me let out sigh.

I groaned, and laid my back on the soft mattress of the bed, letting my tired body to get some rest. The day, was tiring, but finally it ended.

Lost in the world of my own thoughts and humming a melody in that silent chamber, I bought my hand in front of my gaze, and a smile formed on my lips when I saw the beautiful wedding ring in my finger.

Flashback of past life

"What if your appa did not accepted me?"

"Then, we will run away, and marry each other where there will be no one to bother us."

Flashback ends

"We got accepted by this world in the end, tae. We do not had to run away. We are finally, together." I mumbled, as I smiled warmly, closed my eyes and placed that hand of mine on my chest, to hug it to myself.

I sighed, and once again opened my eyes, to sit on my place, and that was when my eyes fell on the chalice which was placed on the table.

In an instant, I rushed in its direction, and I smiled widely when I saw that the chalice was filled with milk which was slightly pink in color, and emitting the scent of roses.

"I have not eaten anything since noon, so I am drinking this. Taeeeeee! You can get the other one for you!" I said in a playful manner, picked the chalice, and gulped the whole content of it in one go.

.

.

.

Meet you soon~

There was jikook part in this too, but I deleted that for some reason. I will think of including that in next chapter. Also, perhaps from now I won't be updating with this speed like I was doing till this chapter. Perhaps next 5 chapters will be weekly updates, and then the epilogue would be updated within a day(most probably) before we will close this book officially.

Sayonara~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
87K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
44.2K 4.7K 39
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which the predatory and prey species are safely kept away from one another, in case their natural instincts surface. Howev...