Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰

434 98 44
By Vhopes_eomma

The doors of the chamber closed after the healer treated both of the mates wounds.

Jungkook turned around, to find his beautiful omega sitting on bed, looking back at him with eyes full of innocence.

A smirk formed on the face of alpha, as his red eyes showed a slight glow, making jimin widen his already big purple eyes.

Jungkook started to hum a melody, as he slowly approached the omega while looking here and there with his hands placed on his back, and jimin just stared at him in confusion.

Once, jungkook reached close to the the bed, he stood there for a moment, which made jimin tilt his head slightly in confusion making a frown form on his face.

And then-

"Ahhhhhh!" Jimin squealed, when all of a sudden jungkook jumped over him, hugged his small body in a firm grip, and started to plant a lot of kisses on all over his face.

"Y-yaaahhh! Stop alpha!"

"Not even in your wildest dreams now, omega! I am not going to let you go anywhere muah muah muah muah muah!" Jungkook said, making jimin's face all wet because of the other's wet kisses, making him giggle when he started to kiss on his throat too.

"Haha s-stop k-kookie i-it is tickling! Hahaha" he giggled, but the alpha just chuckled and started to kiss him while giving him small licks which made him feel for ticklish and laugh more.

After some moments of making the omega laugh like this, jungkook stopped and buried his face in the crook of his neck, inhaling the strong scent of Jasmine which is mixed with Lotus, while jimin was breathing heavily with a huge smile on his face and arms wrapped around the head of his mate.

"Y-you, *huff* have become a p-punk *huff*" jimin said, making jungkook chuckle, and place a kiss on his scent gland which made one more giggle escape the plump lips of the omega.

"Your scent seems like to become stronger jiminah. The lotus one too." The words made the white snowy cheeks of jimin paint in crimson, making hum in response, as he caressed the long strands of the dark hair of his lover.

"It is two months now, so, the scent would be more evident." Jimin whispered sweetly, making jungkook remove his face from his neck and stare down at him with a small frown.

"Hobi is also two months pregnant, it means you and him both would be giving birth around same period." He said, and jimin nodded at him with a huge smile while looking up at his face.

"Are not you happy? Jin and namjoon hyung having an alpha son, hobi is also having two pure breed alphas, I am also having an alpha with an omega son. Our omega puppy will be having four alpha friends to always protect him." He said with a huge smile, making jungkook smile back at him too.

"I do not think he would be needing them, because I will teach him to protect himself." He said, and the omega just let out one more chuckle.

"Still, and, what if any of them turns out as his mate?" He asked, and the smile instantly dropped and replaced with a frown.

"Namjoon hyung's son, I am fine with it, taehyung's, I am not fine with it."

"Whyy? He is my soulmate!" Jimin whined, and jungkook let out a soft scoff.

"That moron is a punk and I do not want a punk as my omega son's mate."

"That punk saved the world and killed the strongest dragon tooooo!"

"And that punk's soulmate fooled the whole world by using his overly big mind." And, jimin fell silent.

"Minnie, you did not even told me about all of this, about all of your strategy?" He asked, and jimin let out a soft sigh.

"We did not even told about this to our parents, kookie. Because one thing we both knew, the more the people will know about our strategy, the more there will be chances of failing it. So, we kept this in between of us two all this time, and till the end, it was supposed to be between us only, but taehyung did a slight mistake which made hoseok know about this too." Jimin explained. Jungkook for some moments stared down at him, the sighed softly.

"But I never realized that all this time you were hiding this from me. You were too good in lying."

"As I said, one lie is enough to make all other lies seems like a truth. I lied about the curse of me not lying, and everyone believed about my other lies. It is not my fault that no one ever tried to look deeply into this. I said that it is a curse which I am carrying since past life, and they believed. Not my fault." Jimin shrugged, finally making jungkook chuckle and shook his head slightly.

"One more thing I want to ask you. As hoseok said, you showed the ring to him which tzuyu gave you and that is why he understood that something is wrong. Was it intentional too?" He asked, making jimin laugh at him.

"Whatever I did, was intentional and part of mine and taehyung's strategy. I showed him my flute magics so that when he will realize about him being an omega, he would know that such magics exist and how he has to do them. I showed him and introduced about everything about a vampire hybrid omega's magics, after we had a suspicion of a vampire hybrid involved in this. So, you can say, everything was intentional." He said, and jungkook, just let out a sigh.

"And, when you and taehyung used to discuss about your strategies without getting into anyone's sight and letting anyone know?"

"Taehyung used to visit to tartarus on regular basis and used to meet eunwoo, who was back then the unknown alpha. While visiting, he came to know that he is watching all of us almost everytime in his crystal ball, but then he came to know about two time periods where the crystal ball do not work, and also he do not watch us at those moments, neither that unknown spy bird who was lisa, which was the moment of mid night, and the moment before the sun rise. Both these moments used to be one wolf step long, in which we used to talk about our strategies, and this is why you never came to know about this." Jimin explained everything, and jungkook just let out a chuckle.

"Did you ever almost lost the facade which you were wearing all this time?" Jungkook asked, and for a moment, jimin fell silent.

"Yes, the day when those unknown wolves attacked you, it was the real me. Do you know that I was also knows by the killer omega by eunwoo?" He asked with a chuckle, which made jungkook frown in confusion.

"My necklace which I gave to hoseok to protect from evil magics and spells were not the only reason eunwoo wanted me down. When we arrived in moonshadow meadows, eunwoo sent countless ghost hybrids to kill you and kidnap hoseok, but I never let any of them reach close to you two and killed every single of them. Only I could kill them because I use blue moon dagger which turn the wolf into ashes as soon as they got stabbed by it. Taehyung was killing the normal assassins sent by him and I was killing all the ghost hybrids. But eunwoo thought that it is me who is killing everyone and that is why wanted me to be dead." He said, and now jungkook's mouth was wide open.

"And, can I ask you just how many you have killed till now?" He asked, and jimin moved his eyes up, and started to think deeply.

"I, do not remember the exact number. But me and taehyung, has killed more than, umm, I think ten thousand?" He said, making jungkook stare at him with wide eyes.

"I now believe that omegas are the biggest manipulators. You does not only use your mind, but use your whole existence to win over someone." He said. Jimin chuckled and hummed in response.

"I told you, that omegas are nothing less than alphas. The only difference is, alphas shows their every single achievements to whole world, while omega keep quiet until they achieve the biggest one." He said, making jungkook hum in response.

Then, for some moments, the silence surrounded them, as they both stared into each other's eyes, where jimin was staring deep into those red orbs, staring at his reflection in them, which feels like surrounded by the pure feeling of love, while jungkook stared down at his purple orbs, looking at his own reflection in them, smiling warmly at the unique color of those enchanting eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful." Saying this, he leaned down, and locked his lips to his mate, who smiled softly, and started to move his lips slowly with the other.

.

.

.

After treating all the wounds of hoseok, now he was resting in his chamber, while taehyung was taking a calm bath in the bath chamber which is connected to their bed chamber.

Hoseok hissed, as now only, he could feel that where on his body he got the injuries, as they are hurting like hell to him.

"Just how I even got an injury on my arse?" He mumbled, and pouted when the healer said that there is a huge cut on his arse and he is not allowed to sit on his butt for some days.

"Beautiful? How are you feeling now?" Said a voice, making him turn his gaze towards of it, to find taehyung climbing on bed with a thin silk like see through robe covering his muscular physique, while his long red hair were wet, from which water was dripping and sliding down on his revealed chest and face, also making his long lashes wet and-

"If you continued to see like this then I cannot promise that my wood would not become needy for your flower." Said taehyung while chuckling, making hoseok come back to his senses and move his head to other direction, now with his cheeks painted in crimson in shyness.

"T-then wear something decent!"

"Why? Am I seducing you huh?" He whispered in much deeper voice, making hoseok shiver and turn his blue orbs towards of him with a glare, which made taehyung immediately press his lips together.

"F-fine, I am not teasing you. Now stop glaring like this, you look scary sometimes." He said, as he laid beside of the younger with his face supported on his palm and body supported on his one elbow, as he stared down at his lover who just scoffed at him.

"Wise enough to understand that to not to continue your teasing." He mumbled. Taehyung just chuckled at this, but then he fell silent, as he stared at the injuries which his lover his having on all over his body, where most of his skin are either covered with herbal paste or white bandages.

"Are these hurting?" He whispered, now bringing his hand close to hoseok's face, to remove the strands of his white hair which were falling on his blue orbs, making the omega close his eyes at the gentle touch.

"Slightly, but it is fine. But the cut on my butt is hurting a little too much." He said. His lips forming in a pout as he said these words, making the alpha let out a soft giggle.

"You can sit on my lap until it heal." He whispered with a slight smirk, making hoseok laugh softly, and roll his eyes at him.

"Can I see that cu-"

"No. You are completely fine and I am having multiple injuries. And who knows seeing me naked will end up with you on my top." He said, and this offended the alpha a little.

"I am an enigma, beautiful. It is not that easy to lure me." And hoseok, slowly raised his body with the support of his right elbow, now glaring at his mate's eyes with his squinting ones.

"Not for any other omega, but if the omega is as beautiful and provocative like me, then I do not even have to lay naked in front of you to make you lose your sanity, Kim taehyung." Taehyung laughed at his words and shook his head side by side while smiling brightly.

"I think, I cannot disagree with on you on this. But I have to see the injury so that I can help in changing the bandage and applying the herbal paste."

"YN noona will do that. No need." Saying this, hoseok laid down on bed once again, and taehyung just let out a sigh but with a smile on his face.

For some moments, the silence surrounded the chamber, where hoseok was laying with his eyes closed and taehyung was staring his omega with lover's gaze.

"Hobi?"

"Hmm?"

"What if I have not reborn from the ashes?" He asked, and the omega, for some moments fell silent.

"After bringing these little ones which are growing inside me in this world, I would have dedicated myself to fire." He said, making taehyung widen his eyes, but hoseok did not opened his eyes to look at him.

"Why love? Why such a painful death? You would have to live for our puppies." He said in gentle tone, but hoseok, he smiled, and slowly opened his eyes to look at his mate, who was looking down at him in slight disbelief.

"Do you think that I reborn from hoseokie to hoseok just to live without you? And do you think that an omega's body could be trusted in between of countless hungry alphas even after their death?" He asked. Taehyung, was silent at both of his queries, as he did not had anything to say.

"I did not took birth to live in the world where there is no you. And, burning my would be an only option to let me die in peace, where I do not have to worry about my body getting r*ped by some random alpha or beta after they dig it out." Saying this, he closed his eyes once again, and taehyung was silent at his words.

"The world, is not for omegas, tae. This world is getting ruled by the stronger creatures. Back then, it was those unknown lethal creatures(AN- dinosaurs) who were strongest and ruling the world, then, came dragons, who corrupted the world to such extent that they also had to disappear just like those lethal creatures, and now, its alphas, who think like they can win the world. But, does not matter how much a creature think of itself as the strongest, one day, something much stronger than them arrive, and end their whole existence, because they tried to imbalance the nature and rule over other beings." Hoseok explained, and slowly opened his blue orbs.

"Tae, I want omegas to have a life where they can be respected. Even if I am considered as Luna by many wolves, I know that there must be some eyes which would be wanting me in the most uncouth ways. Does not matter what I do, or what I become, but if I am an omega, I am never going to get the same respect from this world, the way alphas and male betas get."

"Then how about creating a world where omegas, alphas, and female betas could be treated and respected equally?" Taehyung asked, and hobi just smiled warmly at him.

"We can only try, tae. We can only make laws, and educate our people about this, but in the end, its only them who can make such a thing happen."

"But, atleast, we can try, my love. It always starts from a one, which then spreads to whole world." Taehyung said, caressing on the bandaged face of his lover gently while looking at his beautiful face.

"Umm, you are right." He only said this, and once again, the chamber fell into complete silence.

Hoseok's eyes were closed again, while taehyung was staring at him while caressing his face by his hand.

Slowly, he leaned close to his face, making his warm breath caress against the heart shaped lips of his lover, and then, the soft pair of lips came in contact with his, and he kissed him gently, making a smile appear on hoseok's face.

After kissing for some moments, taehyung broke the kiss, and leaned away from his mate, who still did not opened his eyes but the crimson shade on the omega's cheeks made him let out a soft chuckle.

"You still get shy at my kisses, even after making love countless times and having our puppies inside of you." Hoseok pouted, and turned his face to the opposite side of the elder, not wanting to show his blushing face to him.

"Go and bring me something to eat. Me and your puppies are hungry." He said. Taehyung laughed, and stood up from his place to walk in the direction whrre hoseok was facing, only to make him open his eyes when he sensed him in front of him, and then a smile formed on the heart lips when taehyung bowed with his one hand placed on his chest and other places in his back.

"As you say, my highness. What else you want this helot to do for you?" He asked, making hoseok giggle at his gesture and words.

"First bring me food, and then feed me by your hands. This is all you have to do for your highness." Hoseok commanded, making taehyung bow at him with the same smile on his face.

"As you say, my highness, if you want, I can also give massage on your legs."

"Hmm, I will think about it. Now go after wearing something decent."

"As you say, my highness. This slave of yours will do anything for you." Hoseok laughed and taehyung slowly walked away with his head still low, making the omega shook his head slowly.

"Moron." He mumbled with a smile, with his blue orbs filled with pure love for his mate.

.

.

.

Hope you likes this bonus chapter👻👻.. more bonus chapters will be coming soon, and hope you lovwr all of them. Some of them gonna have fluff which will make you go all UwU, and some of them gonna have smut which will gonna make you all wet💦🌚🌚... Now, sayonaraaaaaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
44.3K 4.7K 39
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which the predatory and prey species are safely kept away from one another, in case their natural instincts surface. Howev...