𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ

372 16 4
By kaykay12002

Katherine had just gotten back from the hospital after her Father pushed her down the stairs. But she had to lie to nurses and doctors that she is really clumsy and that she slipped and fell down the stairs. So now she has a broken wrist and a few broken ribs and a bruise on her forehead. And she had no idea if Spencer was gonna believe her that she slipped and fell down the stairs.

-

Katherine woke up the next day and started to get ready when there was a knock on her door.

"Come in"

Kyleigh then walked inside her room. "Are you okay with going to school?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, I'll be fine"

"Well, you know to take it easy right?"

"Yeah I know"

-

Katherine then made it to school and she went up to her locker and opened it and got the things she would need and put the other things she didn't need up and then started to make her way to class when Spencer came up to her.

"Hey," Spencer said and then noticed her hand in a brace and the bruise on her forehead. "What happened?" she asked with concern.

"I just slipped and fell down the stairs I'm fine though"

Spencer sighed and kissed her cheek. "Are you even sure you should be here? I mean shouldn't you be resting?"

"As long as I take it easy for a couple of days then I will be fine"

"Okay but please actually take it easy. I know you and sometimes you don't"

"Spence I promise I will take it easy," Katherine said and kissed her nose and then walked to class.

Spencer sighed and watched her go, she didn't believe that she slipped and fell down the stairs. She didn't want to say anything and then risk getting into a fight with her.

Katherine was in Spencer's kitchen with the others a week later and they were watching the news about the whole thing with Garrett.

'One week after his arrest Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge of Alison DiLaurentis murder. However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. Rosewood PD's working theory is that Reynolds became a police officer to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. Investigators received a break in the case when that document was recovered'

"That must be page five of Ali's autopsy report," Hanna said.

"Garrett took it but somebody gave it back"

"My mom is friends with the prosecutor. That somebody... was Jenna" Spencer said looking at them.

"Can we finally put Ali to rest now?"

Spencer then muted the TV and looked back at them.

"Or is two down and two to go? Ian's dead, Garrett's in jail. Melissa and Jenna were in Ali's room that night too. They may not have killed Ali, but... they're definitely guilty of something"

They then heard footsteps and looked and saw Melissa. "Love gone wrong"

Spencer then turned the TV off and looked back at her sister. "What are you talking about?"

"I knew Ian didn't kill Alison and you five can keep a secret but you don't have the constitution for murder," Melissa said with a chuckle. "Are you gonna eat that?" She asked pointing at the frozen yogurt.

Aria looked at it and then slid it over to Melissa, while not taking her gaze off of her.

"Thanks," Melissa said grabbing it. "I know how Jenna Marshall went blind and so did Garrett. If he killed Alison it's because he thought she deserved it" she said then took a bite of the frozen yogurt. "Mmm. Is this peanut butter?"

"Toffee"

"Mmm. It is good" Melissa said taking another bite. "Thanks," she said and started to walk away.

"She definitely knows about the Jenna thing"

There their phones all went off and grabbed it picking it up and read the message.

"You still have something that belongs to me. Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag 'A" Emily read it.

The doorbell then rings and Spencer gets up and makes her way over to the door.

"A' has to be talking about her phone"

"You still have it locked in your closet, right?" Emily asked Hanna.

"Yes"

"I don't know about you guys but 'A' talking about body bags makes me very nervous"

"Guys, it was a messenger," Spencer said walking back to them. "Something for each of us," she said and gave one to each of them.

"A' wants to play hide-and-seek"

"Be there when the clock strikes midnight"

Spencer then walked closer to the door that goes out to her backyard and looked out the window.

"Spence?"

"Hide-and-seek was my favorite game with Melissa. You wanna know why?" She asked and turned to look at them. "I always won"

Katherine walked with Spencer up to the others, since she rode to school with Spencer.

"The only person I know that's smarter than Spencer is her sister"

"Um, I take offense, Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler, Scale but when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect, combined with real life accomplishments the gap in our IQs is virtually nonexistent," Spencer said looking at Hanna.

"Um, what are you doing Ali's bag?"

"I'm giving 'A' back her phone over my dead body which means that we have until midnight tomorrow to unmask this bitch once and for all and this bag has brought us closer to the truth than we've ever gotten"

Katherine nods her head in agreement. "That is kinda true"

"You think there's something in there we missed?"

"We need to go through it again, all of us with a fresh pair of eyes. But with Melissa at home, I..."

Hanna shakes her head. "No, forget my place. My mom is still hot on the A trail"

"And my house is a no-go my dad and brother and step-mom wouldn't leave us alone they would just keep bugging us"

"Look, let's just meet after school. I have an idea for a great costume" Aria said changing the subject when she saw Mona walk up to them.

"Oh, you're going to the masquerade mash? Me too. Can you believe blind Jenna's going? A week ago, that would have made me a no show but since she dumped Noel con man for seeing eye Toby" Mona said and then started to talk in French. "I love this vintage shop a few towns over. We should all go after school and get our costumes together"

"I would love to, but, um, I have to take my sister to an ultrasound," Spencer said and walked away.

"And I have to go take X-rays," Katherine said and walked away herself.

-

Katherine decided to go to Rowan's after school instead of going with others to Ezra's cause she wanted to rest some since she started to become sore. And plus Spencer wanted to rest as much as she can because of the party tomorrow.

Katherine walked into the party and stood beside Spencer, she was matching a little with Spencer because she had some yellow in her suit, she was wearing.

"This is the perfect place for 'A' to hide"

"Where was Melissa when you left?"

"In her pajamas curled up on the couch," Spencer said.

"We have three hours to find out who 'A' is before 'A' finds us"

"We all still agree, right? No matter what happens at midnight we stick together and we are not giving up that phone"

"That's five against one. I like those odds"

"Should we split up and look around?" Spencer asked.

"None of us have dates, except you two cause you here are together so..."

"Let's meet back here in an hour and keep your phones close"

Katherine then kissed Spencer on the cheek. "I know you probably want me with you but I think it is better than we split up"

Spencer sighs and looks at her. "I don't like the idea, but be safe please"

"I will," Katherine said and gave her a quick kiss and then walked away.

Katherine was waiting outside leaning against her jeep when she saw Spencer walk out with the others and Dr. Sullivan she started to walk closer and Spencer walked closer.

"Where were you?"

Katherine moves her hand to Spencer's waist. "A' locked me in a room"

"You are okay though right?"

Katherine nods. "I am fine I promise. Are you?"

Spencer smiles and nods. "I am now that I know you are safe"

Katherine smiles and brings her into a kiss, Spencer kisses back moving her hands to her neck.

Katherine was walking with the others to Emily's house. She was walking with Spencer and had her arm wrapped around her waist.

"You gonna be okay at home tonight?"

"I know Mona's 'A', I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie," Hanna said.

"Let's sleep at my place. My mom will be thrilled to have a reason to cook"

"That sounds like old times'

They then heard sirens and they saw it was going to Emily's house and they all ran towards and once they heard that it might be Maya. Emily broke down and the other four held her close.

But one thing that was in Katherine's mind is who locked in her that room because she knew it wasn't Mona cause she saw Spencer leaving with her before she dragged into that room and she also noticed they were tall to be Mona and they weren't wearing anything with heels that would give them height.

Edited: no

{1610}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
20.3K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...