Defy Gravity | The Sequel | E...

By PrairieWaifu

𝕀'𝕄 π•Šπ•‹π”Έβ„•π”»π•€β„•π”Ύ 𝔸𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔼 ℕ𝕆 π•Žπ”Έπ•. ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾 π•†π•Œπ•‹ π•π•†π•Œβ„ ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼 Two star-crossed lovers, t... More

Author's Notes: Please Read! (UPDATED MARCH 16 2024)
Prologue - The Rumbling
Chapter 01 - The Myth of Eurydice
Chapter 02: The Picnic Under the Tree
Chapter 03: One Sweet Day
Chapter 04: Scorched Earth
*Chapter 05: Lovers Reunited
*Chapter 06: A Berserk Roar
Chapter 07: A Rose Amongst Thorns
Chapter 08: The Shoppe Girl and the Rumbling
Chapter 09: Eren's Path
*Chapter 10 - If I Lose It All Pt. II
Chapter 11: The Great Awakening
Chapter 12: The Sound of Her Voice
*Chapter 13: Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 14: Green Light
Chapter 15: Intrusive Thoughts
Chapter 16: Hell Hath No Fury...
Chapter 17: Make a Deal with God
Chapter 18: Dancing With A Stranger
*Chapter 19: The Shoppe Girl and the Armour Titan
*Chapter 20: Meet Me in Fort Salta
Chapter 21: The Myth of Eurydice Pt. II
*Chapter 22: Orpheus and Eurydice
Chapter 23: The Jaegerist Rebellion
Chapter 24: The Three Crones and the Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 25: Cities in Dust
Chapter 26: The Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 27: Dancing Barefoot
Chapter 28: Sweet Child O'Mine
*Chapter 29: Never Tear Us Apart Pt.II
*Chapter 30: Devils Inside
*Chapter 31: The Sexy Librarian
Chapter 32: Fragment of a Future Memory
Chapter 33: The Ninth Wave
Chapter 34: A Rose and A Lily
*Chapter 35: Barricades
*Chapter 36: The Killing Moon
Chapter 37: Belle
*Chapter 38: Little Bones
Chapter 39: The Deep Blue Sapphire Sea
*Chapter 40: The Pomegranate and the Blue Butterfly
Chapter 42: The Devils of Paradis
Chapter 43: Under Ice
*Chapter 44: Aishitemasu Eren Pt.II
*Chapter 45: Aishitemasu Rose
*Chapter 46: A Summer in Paradise
*Chapter 47: Itterasshai
Chapter 48: The Myth of Eurydice III
Chapter 49: Freefall Pt. II
Chapter 50: Without You (Eren's POV)
*Chapter 51: Defy Gravity
Chapter 52: Till We Meet Again Under The Tree
Chapter 53: To You in 2000 or 20000 Years
Epilogue

*Chapter 41: Aishitemasu Eren

53 3 10
By PrairieWaifu

Remember a day we dreamt

It's painful for me

I can see your face,

I can hear your voice

'Reluctant Heroes" by Hiroyuki Sawano

=====================================

March of 1992 goes on for you and Eren, a little gloomier than you'd like it to. Despite the happiness you feel when you think of being in his arms, falling asleep as you listen to his strong heartbeat, there's always a small sense of sadness. How can there not be? Every day is a day closer to Eren disappearing from your life, disappearing from 1992 and from the paths for good. The next time you see him, he may not have all that much longer and there's always that small but terrifying possibility that you won't find him, and he won't find you before it's too late.

And so you two go about filling up your two journals with memories and photographs. You go to the Met together and take pictures of both of you goofing off, posing alongside statues, and kissing in front of large pieces of art. When you get home, you quickly run for your journal, a big smile on your face as you glue in two pictures with the caption 'Went to the Met, posed with a sleeping security guard.' You flip through some of the pages of you and Eren and Luna, you two in Santorini and hanging around Chelsea, dressed in black with the caption 'Goths for life or at least till the bars shut down.'

As you flip through, Eren smiles as he comes in with Luna and leans down to kiss your cheek happily. "How's your journal coming along?"

"Mmm terrific," you smile wide, "I've already filled out several pages and it's only March! I can't wait to go through this with yo—well actually I can wait..."

"Mmm so can I," Eren laughs, "what do you want for supper?"

"Mmmm surprise me," you smile as Eren kisses your lips and hands you Luna.

"Got it, one hot surprise dinner coming up..." he grins and leaves for the kitchen before stopping. "Oh! Before I forget! How many days left babe?"

"How many..."

"Days till my birthday," Eren grins like a kid. "I wanna know again..."

"Ohh uhh... it's 7 now..."

"Mmhmm and you know what I want right?" Eren says coyly.

You giggle as your eyes sparkle, "I'm not doing a bodystocking on the same night I gotta wear the ODM outfit Eren, no chance..."

"Ahhh baby, please," Eren whines as he comes and gets on his knees as he looks at you pleadingly. "It's gonna be my birthday, we might not get another one..."

You sigh as you try and figure out how you'll possibly wear a body stocking before nodding in mock resignation. "Fine, when you put it like that, I'm forced to agree..."

"Thank you, I love you so much baby..." Eren says happily as he kisses you. "Do you know what we're doing that day?"

"Mmm I have some idea," you smile. "I already asked Wes to get someone to cover for you..."

"Mmm soooo maybe a day in bed together," Eren says as he kisses your lips in pleasure. "I like the sound of that..."

"Mmm we'll see where the day takes us baby," you smile and kiss him slyly.

------------------------------------------------------------

On March 30, Eren and you sleep in, both exhausted from being up late because of your graveyard shift at the coffee shop. You wake up before Eren and sneakily head off to the kitchen, quickly pulling out ingredients to whip together a fresh cupcake. You bake it, keeping your volume as low as you can and when Luna comes into the kitchen meowing, you shush her and pick her up to cuddle as you wait for the cupcake to bake. Once it's finished, you ice it with chocolate frosting and whip up a little candy flower made of green and blue frosted icing to lay on the side for decoration. You then get to work on Eren's breakfast, grinning ear to ear as you make him bacon, eggs, roasted tomatoes, and avocado toast and his usual black coffee and orange juice.

You grab the breakfast tray and slowly walk into your bedroom, smiling wide as you see Eren sleeping peacefully.

"Eren baby," you say gently as you go and sit next to him, "wake up..."

"Mmmm," Eren murmurs in slight protest as he settles more into his blanket. "Five more minutes..."

"Aww but your breakfast is gonna get cold if you leave it sitting..."

Eren's ears and nose perks up and he sniffs the air and opens his eyes immediately. He grins as he sits up as his tummy rumbles. "Aww babe! A full breakfast, you didn't have to do all this!"

"Of course I did," you giggle and kiss him as you hand it over. "It's your birthday..."

"Mmm god, this still feels kinda weird," Eren grins as he takes a bite of his toast.

"Well it didn't feel weird to you when you asked me for a present..." you sigh as you pull a little gift out from under the bed and hand it to Eren. He eyes you happily and opens it and pulls out two tickets to Nirvana and nearly bangs the tray off his lap. you manage to quickly catch it as he bounces happily and lets out a whoop as he pulls out some socks and a new watch as well.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" he moves the tray to the side so he can grab you and kiss you happily. You giggle as he pins you to him and kisses you hard before pulling away to smile from ear to ear. "You're the fucking best babe..."

"I know I am," you smile and flick his nose, "and don't you forget it this time."

"Never," he grins and kisses you again.

"By the way, I'm not going," you laugh, "take Wes or Craig or someone else..."

"Noooo come on Eury, you have to come to Nirvana..."

"Nooo I don't," you laugh as you put Eren's tray back on his lap and feed him some bacon. "Go have a guy's night out babe, you deserve one..."

"Mmm I wish I could take Reiner or the others guys," Eren pouts as he chews the bacon before you stuff some avocado toast in his mouth. "Cowwie wul be a wiot!" he exclaims through his stuffed mouth before biting through.

"Mmm yeah Connie would love it," you grin as you take one of his roasted tomatoes and moan as you eat it, happy to enjoy your own cooking once more. "I wish you could take them too but alas, not meant to be."

Soon you two finish Eren's breakfast and you tell him to stay in bed. "I'm gonna do something for you Eren, it's a little something special but DON'T get used to it, okay?"

Eren grins wide and crosses his arms, "Okay I'll bite. What is it?"

"You'll see..." you say as you take the tray back to the kitchen. You quickly change your hair to a short platinum blonde bob and dress yourself in a flesh-toned bodycon minidress with little crystals sewn into it. You grin in the mirror at your homage to Marilyn Monroe before quickly grabbing a candle to light the cupcake. You grin widely as you turn on an instrumental 1950s big band track from your boom box and slowly walk back into the bedroom and Eren takes one look at you and busts out laughing.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Shhhh Eren," you laugh before beginning to sing Happy Birthday Mr President in Marilyn's breathless sultry voice.

♫ Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday Mr. Attack Titan,

Happy birthday to you 

Eren snorts and laughs harder as you hand him his cupcake and you giggle. "How was that?"

"That was very good babe," he laughs and kisses you. "You're too fucking much sometimes."

"Wait, hold on, there's more!" you say as you get up and pose.

"Pffft please, no fucking more, I might actually die from laughing."

"SHHHH! It's rude to interrupt a performance Eren!" you exclaim.

♫ Thanks, Mr. Attack Titan

For all the things you've done

The battles that you've won

The way you deal with Warhammer steel

And our problems by the ton

We thank you so much 

Eren busts out laughing even harder as you hum along to the music, do a little dance, and then jazz hands and tap of your feet before finishing.

"Now put your lips together and blow before that wax melts into your cupcake big boy," you say in your Marilyn voice and Eren snorts and cackles before quickly making a wish and blowing.

"Was that very good for you Mr. Attack Titan? I tried my very best for your very special day."

"I can't take you seriously when you do that voice," Eren snorts more, trying to contain himself. "Please stop."

"Well that's too bad, I think it's rather sexy and seductive..."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're even doing Eury," Eren laughs. "Why are you dressed like Marilyn Monroe?"

You scoff and bring back your regular voice, "It's Happy Birthday Mr President Eren! She sang it for JFK!"

Eren shrugs blankly. "Yeah, I was born in 2000. I don't get these references from the 50s babe..."

You sigh and roll your eyes, "You'd get it if it was on Tik Tok..."

"Probably," Eren grins fiendishly.

"Well... that's just too bad," you say as Marilyn as you bounce around, method acting. "Cause this scene was referenced in Wayne's World and I believe that's playing in theatres now. I thought I would go see if Mr. Myers is sexier than I am and I thought I'd ask you to come but since you don't care about the reference, maybe someone else will take me...I believe JFK Jr. lives a few blocks from here and he's a dreamy as his daddy."

Eren rolls his eyes in amusement, "Fine, I'll go even though I've never even heard of this movie before."

"Don't worry pookie bear, you'll love it... they're all babelicious-obsessed stoners just like you."

"On one—no! Two conditions: drop the voice and keep the hair..."

"Fine," you sigh and pull the candle out of his cupcake. "That voice is exhausting anyways. But I'm not keeping the hair."

"Well, keep it for today at least..."

"I'll keep it till tonight, how about that?"

"Deal," Eren grins and takes a bite out of his cupcake before putting it aside and clearing his throat. "Now uhh... how about a birthday treat from you Miss Monroe?" he chuckles as he grips himself, showing his hard dick through the blanket.

"Ohh... so you want to learn why gentlemen really do prefer blondes..." you say breathlessly.

"Please, I'm no gentleman and you're no blonde, now get over here" Eren chuckles as he throws the blanket back, and you giggle as you climb on top of him.

"Ohhh boop boop be doo Mr. Jaeger!" you exclaim as you feel his hard cock and Eren looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "I'm sorry love, I couldn't resist," you giggle as he grabs you and rolls you both over.

------------------------------------------------------------

You two spend the day hanging out, heading down to check out Wayne's World in the afternoon. As you watch it, Eren laughs hysterically along with everyone else during the Marilyn scene and nudges you playfully. You giggle and pat your platinum bob, blushing hard as you do. Towards the end, he nudges you again as you two watch Wayne's girlfriend Cassandra play the electric guitar in a red lace minidress.

"Heyyy that dress looks awfully familiar..." he grins coyly at you, and you laugh and nudge him back. "Swear I've seen that same dress at the Limelight..."

"Yeaaah maybe you should buy that for me sometime..."

"Hmmm maybe I will..." Eren murmurs and kisses your ear. "I'm gonna need you to wear that dress when we get home."

"Say no more," you giggle, knowing that you were already planning to wear it for tonight.

After the movie, you and Eren head back home and you shower happily and step out, blowing out your red hair, smiling to yourself as you do. You apply a smokey eye and a red lipstick and pull up your red lace dress. You add some purple lace gloves as well and look yourself over, always proud of your looks.

You leave the bathroom, playing with your ankh as you walk into the living room where Eren wolf whistles at you as he sits on the couch in his boxers and watches tv. You scoff as you see him. "Umm why did you undress?"

"Cause I thought we'd stay home for the rest of the night..."

"Uhh I thought you wanted to do ODM training tonight..."

"I do," Eren grins as he looks you up and down. "You realize that's the complete opposite of what you need to wear to train right?"

"I'm aware," you chuckle as you sit down next to him and cross your legs, trying to pull down your short skirt. "I thought we'd go out for a while before we'd do it. We can take our change of clothes in a bag..."

"Uhh okay," Eren says as he gets up. "I guess I'll change then."

"No need to go all out babe, wear something casual," you grin as you flip the channels and land on MTV, turning the volume up as it plays Soundgarden's Fell on Black Days.

"Mmmm Soundgarden! Perfect babe!" Eren calls out from the room as he turns on the shower.

"I know it is," you smile wide and grab Luna to kiss and cuddle with. She purrs happily and paws you as you pet her fur lovingly. "You are the most gorgeous little kitty cat, yes you are baby love," you coo lovingly as she meows happily.

Eren comes into the living room after a while, wearing a tight-fitting black t-shirt and jeans, his cabin key hanging low and his hair long and loose. He's got a black nail polish bottle and is putting studs in his ears as he grins down at you.

"How's this baby?"

"Mmm you look so handsome," you smile as you look over him. "My handsome rock god..."

"Mmm stop," he flushes as he plops down next to you and starts panting his fingernails.

"Mmm we should give you some eyeliner too," you sigh happily as you kiss his cheek, and he grins and nods.

"Fuck yeah, let's. it's been a long time..."

"Perfect, I'll go get my makeup..." You quickly grab some eyeshadow and eyeliner to ring Eren's eyes, turning him back into the rock star you fell in love with. "Mmm now we look like headbanger royalty babe," you smile happily as you kiss him and pull up his fingers to blow his nails to dry.

"Mmm so where are we going babe?" Eren grins and you smile wide.

"Ohhh nowhere special..."

With that, you two head out, Eren carrying your ODM clothes and gear in a duffle bag as you head for a subway station. You two hop on one bound for Brooklyn, heading for The Factory, your new unofficial hang out when you want to avoid the crowds at The Cavern. You walk hand in hand through the blocks of old warehouses and factories till you get to your watering hole.

"I fucking love this place," Eren grins as you two head in and up the stairs. "I wanna come back here with you in 2026 babe..."

"Mmm unfortunately, this building will be turned into overpriced condos in about 10 years," you sigh. "A lot of our favourite places will be taken over or destroyed in the next 30 years. It's all gentrification baby."

"Damn," Eren pouts as he stops in front of the heart with your initials inside. "So our heart's gonna be gone?"

"Mmhmm," you sigh as you caress it and pout yourself. "Nothing lasts babe...but it's still a lovely gesture." You kiss and hug him before taking his hand and lead him up the rest of the stairs. You head into The Factory and head for a crowded bunch of tables, Eren's eyes widening as he recognizes a bunch of friends and your band mates.

"SURPRISE!" you shout out, grinning wide as they all turn and tap their hands on the table for the birthday boy. "I told you we weren't gonna spend all day in bed for a reason!"

"Happy birthday!" the headbanger buddies all call out and Wes gets up to hand Eren a Pearl Jam signed shirt while Graham hands him a Jaegermeister gift wrapped with pink bows.

"Happy birthday princess," they grin wide and Eren laughs as he takes the top off to take a swig.

"Mmm perfect, thanks guys..."

"Eury," Graham grins as he looks you over. "You're looking very babelicious tonight...nice Jessica Rabbit thing you got going on."

"Why thank you, Graham," you sigh in amusement as Eren pulls out your chair for you.

"We should like totally play Foxey Lady on the jukebox like they do in Wayne's World," Jimmy says, pulling out a cigarette to light up as he grins at you.

"Please don't," you groan and flush as Eren lights up a joint. "I don't need all eyes on me tonight..." you say before Eren leans in to shotgun with you before kissing you. You two make out unashamedly as the guys get back to playing cards and smoking, laughing loudly with each other.

You moan softly as Eren wraps his arms around you and makes out with you, sliding his tongue down your throat hungrily. You sigh contently as he pulls away and kisses your neck, gripping your hip and your eyes fall on the door where more casual friends walk in and eye your table, waving as they approach. You tap Eren's shoulder for him to stop, but he just moves up to kiss you more, caressing your face as he does.

You sigh as you reluctantly pull away, your cheeks flushing hard, "We have guests Eren. Can this not wait?"

"Mmm no," Eren looks down at you dreamily and you chuckle and hold your hand to his mouth.

"The night is young darling, go play with your friends..."

"Aww, are you sure?" Eren pouts playfully and you nod.

"Mmhmm," you smile happily. "Don't worry babe, the place doesn't close till 2. We've got plenty of time."

Eren grins wide and gets up to move over to partake in playing cards with his friends as you talk to some other buddies and the girlfriends they've brought along with them. Kelly, your ex-girlfriend comes in and smiles as she comes up and hugs you.

"Hey babe," she smiles as you two kiss cheeks and lips. "God you look stunning..."

"Mmm I could say the same for you..." you laugh as you look her over. "How are things babe?"

"Oh they're great," Kelly sighs and waves at Wes. "Wes asked me out a while back..."

"Oh he did, did he?" you grin as you look back at him. "And I assume you said no..."

"Nooo I said yes," she laughs. "I could use someone available to go out with now that you're off the table..."

"Mmm well... we can still go out," you mope in amusement. "Wes won't go with you to see Mariah Carey in June, I know he won't..."

"Mmm well I guess you're right," Kelly says slyly. "I was gonna ask you to come along anyways..."

"Mmm I will come, a thousand percent yes," you grin and nod your head enthusiastically.

Soon pizzas are ordered for the long table and you, Kelly, and the few other girls all chit chat with some of the guys as others keep playing cards. Eventually your bandmates wink at you and get up to quietly head over to set up the stage while Eren's back is turned, his focus on his card game. You slyly sneak over to the raised platform to talk to Patrick and Ian and a stand-in guitarist and ask them if they're ready and they give the thumbs up. You take the mic and clear your throat in the semi-packed bar, tapping it a few times.

"Testing... one, two, one, two," you smile and Eren's ears perk up as he quickly turns to you. He looks at you in total confusion as you grin at him. "Hey everyone, we are Banshee Yell, and we're here to celebrate our guitarist Eren's birthday. You guys are in for a treat because tonight he's gonna take the stage to perform for us but before he does, I'd like to take this opportunity to sing him something..."

You share a coy smile with Eren and signal him to come closer as he walks up to watch you. You feel yourself flush from his eyes on you as the band starts playing Crazy for You by Madonna. You blow him a kiss and he blushes hard as you begin singing.

♫ Swaying room as the music starts,

Strangers makin the most of the dark

Two by two, their bodies become one

I see you through the smoky air,

Can't you feel the weight of my stare?

You're still close but still a world away 

You hop down from the short platform and sway up to Eren as you sing, you both flushing hard. He pulls you into his arms and you press your foreheads together as you keep singing.

♫ I'm crazy for you

Touch me once and you know it's true

I never wanted anyone like

It's all brand new,

You'll feel it in my kiss,

I'm crazy for you. ♫

You serenade Eren, trying not to giggle too much. Of all the times he's serenaded you and now you get to do the same for him, you feel beyond elated. You keep singing for him, the room melting as it always does as you two hold each other and once the song ends, you caress Eren's cheek happily as you move the mic away from your face.

"I'm crazy for you baby, happy birthday," you say gently and Eren chuckles as he caresses you.

"I love you baby..."

"I love you too," you murmur as you two kiss happily as the bar erupts in wolf whistles and applause.

"That is the one and only time we play Madonna so enjoy it Eury," Patrick the bassist calls out and people whistle even harder.

You hardly hear them as you and Eren grin at each other. "You ready to take the stage Jaeger-san..." you ask, and he nods happily.

"You think I can do it? Sing in front of an audience?" Eren flushes roguishly.

"I know you can," you laugh as he kisses you.

Eren takes the mic and heads for the platform, taking his electric guitar from the stand-in.He talks to the guys about what they'll perform and then turns and grins at you.

"Well... since you serenaded me babe, I guess I better return the favour..." he says into the mic.

"You've already serenaded me enough times Eren," you laugh as you walk up to the platform.

"Well, I'm about to do it again so go with it," Eren laughs and shrugs as the band starts playing Need You Tonight by INXS. Eren grins and looks right at you as he sings and you suddenly wish you were backstage in the wings all over again, you're blushing so hard.

♫ I need you tonight,

Cause I'm not sleeping,

There's something about you girl,

That makes me sweat 

He grins harder and licks his lips at you, subtly showing the diamond stud in his tongue, and your cheeks burn hot. The table full of your friends and other bar patrons wolf whistle some more and you suddenly feel exposed, but you hardly care. It's been so so long since Eren last sang to you from the stage and you forgot how good it always made you feel knowing he was singing at you, letting everyone know you were the one for him.

♫ So slide over here and give me a moment,

Your knees are so raw,

I've got to let you know,

I've got to let you know you're one of my kind 

Once the song ends, the room applauds even more and Eren grins wide, happy to be fronting a band all over again. He looks at you and you wink, knowing that this is something's he's wanted to do for a really long time. He deserves his moments in the sun too. Next, he sings There Is a Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths.

Kelly taps you on the shoulder and you laugh as you both begin to dance together to the music. As you do, your eyes always drift back to Eren and you two share a sweet smile as he sings.

♫ And if a double-decker bus

Crashes into us

To die by your side

Is such a heavenly way to die 

♫ And if a ten-ton truck

Kills the both of us

To die by your side

Well, the pleasure, the privilege is mine 

You both share no words with each other as Eren sings and yet somehow make a silent vow to only die by each other's side again and again. Dying in Eren's arms was the most heavenly way for you to die.

Finally Eren and the guys play Lovesong by The Cure and he motions you to come closer so he can sing directly to you as he keeps playing his guitar.

♫ Whenever I'm alone with you,

You make me feel like I am home again

Whenever I'm alone with you,

You make me feel like I am whole again 

You walk up to watch him, smiling with shiny eyes as he sings, his eyes never leaving yours. He sings sweetly to you, wanting you to know that no matter the separation by space and time, he'll always love you.

♫ However far away,

I will always love you

However long I stay,

I will always love you

Whatever words I say,

I will always love you

You smile wide and let out whoop as the band finishes. Eren grins wide and gives a small wave, "Thanks for listening everyone, give it up for Patrick and Ian! Thanks, and good night!"

The bar erupts in applause and whistles as he beams wide and hands his guitar back to Patrick before jumping down to come over to you. He pulls you into his arms and holds you tight as he lifts you up and kisses you fully, so completely enamored with you. You kiss each other as if you're back on that stage after the Battle of the Bands performance, kissing each other in total disregard for everyone else in the room with you.

You pull away and smile at each other. "Happy birthday baby, how do you feel right now?"

"Fucking perfect," Eren smiles happily. "I feel like I'm fucking soaring right now..."

"That's exactly what I want to hear right now," you smile wider, your heart soaring right along with him. Eren goes back to the table and chats with his buddies as you and Kelly go back to dancing to jukebox music as another college band comes to set up their equipment on the stage. You two giggle and reminisce as you listen to Janet Jackson's Black Cat, dancing and singing along together.

You both keep dancing to music on the jukebox, erupting into fits of giggles every now and then before Eren comes over and puts his arms around you from behind.

"Hey Kelly," he grins mischievously. "Mind if I steal her away for good?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," she giggles and winks at you. "Have fun you two."

"I intend to," Eren chuckles before turning to your ear. "Ok babe, now it's my turn to dance with you."

"But you don't dance in public Eren," you laugh giddily, and he laughs and shakes his head.

"Tonight I do babe, I'm too happy to give a fuck who's watching me."

You laugh as Eren moves you over to the jukebox and you flip through before picking Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n' Roses, grinning at each other as you do. You two begin holding each other and dancing to it, grinning at each other as you do. Eren draws you close to him and nestles into your hair as you close your eyes and lose yourself to the music and Eren's arms wrapping around you. He breathes you in as you both slow dance to the music.

"I loved everything about that night with you Eury," Eren murmurs into your ear. "Thank you for going with me..."

"No, thank you for taking me," you say gently into his. "I had a really good time with you..."

"I had the best time with you my love," Eren murmurs as Never Tear Us Apart comes on. "Come with me to see Pearl Jam," he says as he turns to you. "I wanna go with you."

"Don't you want a night with your buddies?" you laugh lightly and blush slightly. "You can't be expected to spend every waking moment with me. You should bond more with the guys Eren."

"I'm not here for the guys, I'm here for you..." Eren says and rubs his nose against yours. "Come on, come with me... I don't want to go with anyone else but you."

"Ohh alright baby," you sigh lightly as Eren presses his forehead into yours. "If it'll make you happy..."

"You make me happy..."

You both flush and look into each other's eyes before Eren presses your head into his chest and wraps his arms around you, caressing your hair as you two dance. You feel everything melt and shift away from you as you dance to your wedding song with him, wishing you could do this forever. What you wouldn't give to do this forever, to dance alone with him forever. You know he feels the exact same way as you feel him sigh happily as he holds you and kisses your head gently.

"AWWWW SOMEONE'S IN LOVE!" one of Eren's buddies heckles from the table as everyone laughs and whistles.

"JESUS, GET MARRIED IF IT'S THAT SERIOUS!" one of the girlfriends shouts out.

You and Eren laugh and blush, shaking your heads in embarrassment. "And that is why I don't like dancing in public," Eren says.

"Forget them love," you sigh as you caress his face. "They don't have what we have."

"They couldn't even if they tried," Eren smiles before taking you to grab some beers from the table and heading over to a wall. He leans into you as you stand against it and clinks his beer bottle against yours as a stoner buddy Jimmy sneaks over to the jukebox, snickering as he does.

"OH GEE WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS BRO!" he says loudly as he coughs exaggeratedly and puts on Wicked Games by Chris Isaak as the people at your table wolf whistle, as if egging you on to fuck right then and there. Eren flushes hard and drops his face into your shoulder, groaning as he does as you cover your face with your hand while rubbing his back.

"Jesus, can't they leave us alone?"

"It's the weekend at Historia's lake house all over again," you laugh lightly into his ear. "Remember how much we got teased?"

"How could I forget?" Eren groans. After listening to a few of the lyrics, he murmurs as he moves his head up to look down at you. "Hey, this is our song babe..."

♫ If the world was on fire and

No one could save me but you

It's strange what desire will

Make foolish people do 

♫ I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you

I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you 

"It is?" you say, raising an eyebrow and Eren shrugs.

"Well ok maybe not our song but mine. This was me back in Reisswoods when you kept rejecting me..."

You grin and flush as you pull him closer and wrap your arms around him. "You mean when you'd go out with all those girls from your rolodex?"

"Mmhmm, to get my mind off you..."

"I sense a pattern Mr. Jaeger," you murmur as you look at him enticingly. "You distract yourself with other women when you can't have me..."

"I know... but I have you now... Eren smiles and leans in to kiss you. You close your eyes as he does and tilt your head back to allow him easier access as he leans into you. You both kiss deeply, moaning softly into each other's mouths as you do. The whole room again melts as you make out passionately to the music, feeling it take you away from here and back to your home in Reisswoods. You're back in your living room, slow dancing and kissing to this song as the sun sets over the sea on another gorgeous day in Shiganshina. You're alive again, optimistic about your future, ready to start your lives together with the belief that you'll grow old together.

You feel a sudden lump in your throat and pull away from Eren, clearing your throat and grabbing your beer to take a quick swig.

"You okay honey?"

"Mmm... I am, I just got a little homesick is all..."

"For Reisswoods?" Eren asks gently.

"Yeah, for our life in Reisswoods, no matter how brief it was."

"It was brief but it meant the world to me," Eren says quietly and kisses your forehead. "I loved every minute..." He looks down at you and caresses your face. "How are you feeling babe? Do you wanna go home?"

"What about the ODM gear Eren?"

Eren shrugs and smiles, "We can do that another time if you'd rather go home."

You think it over and sigh contently, "No, I wanna do it tonight. Tonight's perfect."

"Ok," Eren grins in excitement, "let's head out then..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Eren carries the duffel bag with your equipment, trying to find a good place to change as you walk through the old industrial area that The Factory is situated in. Eventually, his eye catches one abandoned warehouse behind a chain-link fence.

"You ready to do some climbing?" he grins and you sigh and nod.

"Let's do this," you say as you two begin, throwing Eren's coat on the top to climb over the barbwire. "Cause once I'm in the family way, I'm not fucking climbing over barbwire," you say as Eren jumps down and holds out his arms to catch his coat and then you.

"Fair enough cause I wouldn't let you," Eren chuckles as he goes up to the thick iron lock and yanks it off the door with barely any give. He tosses it aside and opens the door. "Make sure not to freak out if you see any rats..."

"Eren we're in New York and heading into an abandoned building. We're about to see rats the size of house cats," you say as you both walk in and cough slightly from the large buildup of mold and dust in the building. "Shouldn't we be wearing masks in here?"

"Pfft why? You worried about getting sick?"

"No but I'm worried about growing mushroom spores on my lungs," you say as Eren opens his bag to pull out the gear and clothing. You look over all buckles and sigh. "Yeaaah I feel like it's going to take me an hour to just get into wardrobe...."

"Don't worry," Eren chuckles as he pulls his shirt off. "You've got a ODM master here with you, I'll help you out." He undresses down to his underwear and starts dressing as you audibly sigh and pull off your red dress and purple gloves. Eren eyes you and barks and growls. "Please tell me you'll put that back on when we leave..."

"Let's see how long we're out for... I'm not making any promises I won't crash when we get home..."

"Don't worry, I'll keep you up babe," Eren winks suggestively as he steps into black pants and zips up a black turtleneck long-sleeve shirt before putting on a black leather mini-skirt around his waist. You follow his lead and watch him as he puts on a harness and metal breastplate and several different grey straps around his arms, legs, and torso without any hesitation.

"Yeeeeah I'm gonna need help with all that," you mutter as you look at yours warily.

Eren smirks as he helps you put them on like a nurse dressing a patient. You balance unsteadily as he does one arm and leg strap for you then tells you to do the other. You work through it, fumbling and grumbling as you do. Soon enough you get everything on and Eren shows you how to get the actual gear on, watching in amusement as you get yours on, uncertain as you do.

"Wait, where are the guns?" you ask as you look over the gear.

"Mmm I think it may be better to try out the old gear first babe, get you used to it before moving on to the new ODM gear..."

"Ohh so you plan on doing this again?" you chuckle and he grins and nods enthusiastically.

"Oh definitely," he says as he grabs a couple hair ties. "Here, we don't wanna get our hair caught..."

"Aww but you look so hot with your hair down right now," you pout as you braid your long red hair.

"I know, and I'm sure you'd hate to see it get ripped out of my head..."

"Mmm theoretically yes," you grin and wink and he chuckles and leans in to kiss you.

"You look really sexy right now..."

"Mmm so do you..." you say as Eren looks you over dreamily.

"This is the first time I get to see you in Paradis gear... it's a serious turn on. Makes me kinda wanna fantasize about you being in the Scouts..."

You laugh lightly and bite your lip, "Are you gonna train me or are you gonna let your dick stop us from doing this?"

"Ahhh I guess we'll train..." Eren sighs as he looks around. "We'll train in here and once you got the hang of things, we'll move outside."

"Okaaay," you say uncertainly as you look around and eye a rat in the far corner. You two make your way around, surveying the area and some of the smaller rooms before Eren stops in one and points to the low-hanging iron rafters inside it.

"Here, we need to see how well you balance in this thing," he says as he grabs a ladder and your ODM's cords. He steps up and ties the cords to the rafters, lifting you in the process and you yelp as you immediately fall to the floor, caught off-balance.

"Sorry," Eren winces as he quickly steps back down. "It's not the best way to do this but I'm working with what I got." He helps you off the floor as you wobble and try to balance. "Ok I'll hold onto you till you're stable than I'll let go, just try and centre your weight on your hips. If I can do it, you can do it."

"Mmm okay," you say as you wince and do as he says, placing your hips as your centre of gravity. Soon your stable enough for Eren to let go and you slowly put your hands out as you sway, trying to find your balance. Your hips lock and centre and you slowly sway in place, dangling perfectly off the ground.

"Ahhh what do you know," Eren grins as he watches you, "are you cheating by any chance?"

"Pffft no," you scoff as you put your arms down and sway slightly. "If you know how to shift your centre of gravity, it's pretty easy to do this."

"Well, what do you know? You're a natural, maybe you really should've been a scout."

"Mmm so I could get eaten by a titan?" you giggle. "I think I'd pass on that..."

"Well, you'd be okay, I'd protect you," Eren smiles wide, and you laugh as you swing a little.

"Yeah, I've seen some of your memories Eren, you would've been too busy getting captured and trying not to get yourself killed to protect me..."

Eren laughs and sighs, "Well... I probably would've still tried or maybe I would've convinced you to move to the garrison. I could've pulled strings to get you into the MPs, that's the sweet spot."

You giggle and pull Eren towards you for a kiss. "You're a sweetheart but I probably would've chosen action over the MPs any day. Now let me down, I wanna try this sucker out."

You two head for a brick wall in the larger warehouse space, flooded with gang tags and graffiti art.

"Here, we'll start here. I'll demonstrate, then you go," Eren says. "It's simple enough, you just aim with your hips aaand..."

The cords shoot out of Eren's gear and he immediately reels for the wall, crouching into it without even a twitch of unsteadiness as he hangs from his cords. He grins happily and lets out sigh. "Ahhh fuck that felt good..."

You giggle as you look up at him. "You look like Spiderman up there babe..."

"I do, don't I?" Eren laughs as he aims for the connecting wall and flies off for it before coming back. "The good thing is you also got gas tanks to project you forward so use them if there's no walls you can easily hook into..." He demonstrates this as well before stopping again on the first wall. "See, nothing to it. Come on."

You let out a heavy sigh, "Ok... don't you dare laugh if I fuck this up..."

You aim your grappling hooks for a spot close to Eren and fire, feeling them shoot out and send you flying into the wall next to him, landing on it unsteadily as you yelp in slight unease. "Ahh god!" you exclaim as you try and keep yourself steady on the wall. "This is so fucking freaky Eren!"

"I know right?" Eren smiles as he watches you, trying not to laugh. "Try the opposite wall now..."

"What?! Are you serious?"

"Very serious," Eren nods and aims for it. "Try not to hit any of the windows." He releases and flies across, crouching into the wall again, well and truly looking like some sort of strange steampunk version of Spider Man. "Come! You'll do great babe!"

You grumble before aiming and firing, quickly shooting across the warehouse and landing on the wall near Eren, a little steadier this time. Eren instructs you to do it again for the connecting wall and then the next and soon, you've traveled across the four walls successfully. You laugh as land on a wall again.

"Is that it?" you grin wide as Eren lands higher than you.

"Are you kidding me? That's just the beginning. Now we get to go outside..."

You both quickly head up to the roof and see factories and warehouses and dark high-rise apartments all around you; the perfect place to try out the ODM gear.

"Okay you're good at aiming for places with little breaks in-between but now we're gonna aim to do this in a more fluid motion," Eren says as he reties his man bun. "No stopping, just keep shooting and aiming with your hips and the gas tanks. If you get stuck or need to stop, just whistle out..."

"What if people see us Eren?"

"Mmm a lot of these buildings have been abandoned or only have squatters in them, we'll head a little ways into where the civilian population is then stop. Sound good?"

"Mmm lead the way boss. Just try not to run into the Green Goblin out there."

"Ha ha," Eren says as he steps to the edge of the building. "I'll whistle if I need to grab your attention..."

With that he shoots his hooks out and steps off, immediately flying down the street, laughing as he does. You laugh and shoot your hooks forward aiming for a warehouse down the street and quickly shoot forward, releasing and aiming, propelling yourself forward in a constant motion. You laugh as you keep flying forward, the gas in your gear making you fly fast past all the empty brick buildings in Brooklyn's industrial area. You see Eren ahead of you and quickly catch up to him, seeing a big grin on his face.

"Not bad huh?!" he calls out and you laugh and nod.

"I can't believe you got to do this all the time!"

"Yep! Imagine doing this while having to fight off titans at the same time!"

"God I don't want to! I'll stick to just focusing on moving forward!"

"Ahh so it's all well and fine when you're the one who wants to move forward?!"

"Yep!" you laugh and stick out your tongue and pull down your eyelid as you shoot past Eren. "Try and keep up Jaeger-san!"

"Ehh baka! Don't use up all your gas!" Eren laughs as he tries and shoots past you.

"Ehh who are you calling baka, mītoheddo!" you call out in Eldian as Eren shoots past and raises his eyebrow at you.

"Mītoheddo?! Yasashikushite kudasai, sore wa watashi no tanjōbidesu!"

"I don't give a fuck if it's your birthday!" you laugh. "You're still a mītoheddo and a baka!"

"Well you're the one in love with the meatheaded idiot so what does that say about you?!" Eren laughs as he keeps shooting ahead of you and you shoot forward to gain up on him. You pull up and the two of you share a big grin.

"Watashi mo bakada to omou!" you call out.

"Aishitemasu Eury-san!" he says as he smiles at you.

"Aishitemasu Eren-san!" you smile back as you start flying past apartments with lights inside. You fly up a little ways and Eren signals for an apartment roof ahead of you. You shoot your hooks into it and propel your lower body up high enough to fly up and land on the roof, crashing a little as your energized momentum lands with you. Eren lands a bit away from you, crashing as well, laughing as he does.

"Ahhh fuck that felt good!" he sighs happily as he splays out and puffs out loud breaths as you get up to crawl over to him. "God that felt so fucking freeing..."

"It did," you exclaim a little breathless. "I loved that Eren! Can we please do it again?"

"You really want to?" Eren beams up at you as you throw your braid on your shoulder.

"Of course! That was so much fun, I loved every minute..."

"I did too... and fuck I miss speaking Eldian with you babe..." Eren smiles as you caress his face lovingly. "I fucking miss us being Eldians."

"I do too," you smile happily. "I miss us being with our own people, our own customs and language..."

"Come back home love..." Eren says gently. "Come back with me to Paradis... we don't have to spend all our time in New York, do we?"

You furrow your eyebrows, "You want us to go back to Paradis?"

"Yeah," Eren says. "We can go there; we'll keep your place here so you can come back when you're ready to. But we should go back home or travel the world, do everything we want to just in case..."

"Just in case?" you ask and Eren nods solemnly.

"Just in the rare case we don't meet before the end..."

You murmur a little as you think it over. "Can... can I think about it?"

"Of course you can," Eren smiles and caresses your face. "Wherever you go, I go."

"And wherever you go, I go..." you say and lower your lips to kiss him. He holds your head to his as he kisses you and you giggle when you try to pull away, but he holds you to him and kisses you harder as he rolls you over and kisses you deeply. You unbuckle your gear from your hips before wrapping your legs around him and he pulls his lips away to look down at you, his cheeks flushing with desire. Yours do as well as you reach up to caress his face as he wraps his arms around you.

You two begin making out, kissing deeply and moaning softly into each other's mouths as Eren takes off his gear as well. He kisses you hot and heavy as he fumbles with pulling your leather skirt up and pulling your black leather pants down a little as you do the same. Once you've unzips his pants and pulled them down a bit, he grabs his cock and pulls it out before grabbing your hand, refusing to move his lips off yours. He pins your hand to your side and pulls away from your mouth so he can look down at you as he pulls your pants down do your knees. He keeps his eyes right on yours and watches you as he thrusts inside you, grunting as he does.

You let out a soft moan as he quickly stretches you and pulls out before thrusting into you again. He grabs your other hand and pins them both on either side of your head as he starts quickly thrusting into you, grunting, and panting as he does. You let out soft and needy moans as he pumps into you, your legs struggling to widen while confined in your tight leather pants. Eren groans as he sinks into you and kisses you as he wraps his arms around you and pumps into you faster, impatient to have you as quickly as he can.

You both moan and arch into each other as you wrap your arms around his neck and press your leather turtleneck into his. You both break from each other's lips as Eren starts pounding you fast and hard, jostling you roughly against the gravel on the roof as you both pant sharply.

"Mmmmmm," you moan and arch sharply as you throw your head back as Eren shoves his face into your neck as he speeds up, fucking you mercilessly. You let out loud breathy moans and Eren clamps his hand on your mouth to stifle you as he keeps going. He pants loud and throws his head back as he pounds you roughly, smashing into your barrier again and again, the clapping sound coming loud and fast out of the two of you.

You moan loudly into his palm and he lets go to shove his mouth into yours as he goes as fast as possible, groaning and whimpering into your lips as he quickly grabs your hair. You both break from each other to moan and cry out as loud as you can, crying out in full unbridled passion as Eren's cock heats hotter and hotter. You both press your foreheads together as you're jostled up and down as quick and heavy as possible as Eren grunts and lets out full unleashed groans and growls. He throws his head back and groans as loud as he can as you roll your head back under him and feel his cock burst open, shooting his hot load inside you. He keeps his head tilted back as he keeps fucking you before he shoves his face down into your neck and grunts loudly as he shudders and smashing into you hard, cumming all over your insides.

He pants into your neck as you hold him to you and stare up at the few stars you can see through the light pollution. He rolls you over, his cock still hard and you pull your pants off before you begin bouncing on him. You bounce hard and steady on him, knowing he has a little more juice left in him and Eren groans happily as he unzips his shirt a little and puts his hands behind his head.

You smile as you pant and bounce on his cock, giving him a good view as you unzip till you're down to your belly button. Eren groans and smiles greedily as he watches you ride him and your tits bounce in rhythm as he begins bucking into you. You ride him harder as you stare out at the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River before turning back down to Eren. You grind and bounce and lower yourself to kiss him as you ride him even harder. He wraps his arms around your waist and holds it in place as he bucks up into you nonstop, grunting and whimpering as he pounds you mercilessly. Soon he lets out a loud rough groan as he cums in you all over again and grabs your mouth again to kiss you hard as the last of his massive load empties into you.

"Ohhhh fuck baby," he groans as his seed pumps into you as you pant hard and rub his chest. You two kiss languidly as his cum completely empties out of his balls for you and you let out a heavy sigh of pleasure.

"Ohhhh god Eren," you moan gently. "That was wonderful..."

"Mmmmm," Eren pants and swallows hard under you as he smacks your ass happily. You move to lean up and press your chest against his as you graze his lips softly and caress his face.

"Otanjōbi omedetō Eren..." you murmur lovingly.

"Arigatō aishi no hito..." Eren sighs happily and kisses you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 20.1K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
403 16 12
✨️Story cover drawn by myself, so please do not steal this!✨️ I do NOT own ATTACK ON TITAN. This is a VERY long story so it will take time to get int...
381 16 10
Betrayal, murder, illness. Whatever the reason, every relationship ended the same way. But even when they know the ending, people still hope. She was...
175K 3.7K 16
you finally get a chance to be alone with your crush. and well... things escalate from there. ________ β€’ mikasa ackerman x fem reader! β€’ *THIS STOR...