𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

Από kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... Περισσότερα

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

332 12 2
Από kaykay12002

Katherine was sitting in Spencer's car, with Emily, and Spencer was telling them she saw Ali.

"Spencer, you're overthinking this," Emily said.

"Then why was the door open?"

"You're taking two different medications. You probably got up in the middle of the night--"

Spencer turned to look at Emily. "She was in my living room, Emily. I mean, I could still smell her cream rinse after she left. You think I'm losing it, don't you?"

"I will never think you are losing it ever, because you're not and never will," Katherine said and placed her hand on Spencer's shoulder since she was sitting in the back and gave it a gentle squeeze. Spencer looked at her and gave her a small smile and placed her hand on top of Katherine's and lightly ran her fingers on the back of her hand.

"No, I don't. I've been there. After I got locked in that barn. I woke up and was leaning over me. That conversation felt more real than us talking in this car"

"So, wait, what are you saying, that she actually was in my house this morning?" Spencer asked.

"I didn't say that, I just think that Ali is like holding all of our brains hostage and we won't be able to sleep until we find out what really happened to her," Emily said and then sighed. "I should go talk to these people. We'll be late for school" she said and got out of the car.

Katherine then leaned into the middle in between the passenger and driver seat and looked at Spencer and kissed her cheek. "I know you probably think you are still losing it, but you're not, I mean next I could see Ali or maybe even Aria"

Spencer smiled and looked at her. "I love you"

Katherine smiled. "I love you too, so much more"

"Not possible, because I love you more"

Katherine shakes her head, with a smile. "Nope, but whatever helps you sleep at night," she said and gave her another kiss on the cheek.

Katherine was sitting outside at a table with the others when Spencer came up to them.

"Guys, I figured it out," Spencer said and sat down next to Katherine with the newspaper in her hands. "Alison took out a classified ad asking 'A' to meet her in Brookhaven and 'A' responded. This was going on for like a month. Look. Dear 'A' what's it gonna take to end this? You need to stop. A. D." she said and handed that newspaper to Aria. "Hey, desperately seeking silence who says I wanna end this? 'A"

"Let me see that," Aria said holding her hand out for the newspaper.

"What's this one?" Emily asked grabbing the one that was on the table.

"It's the last paper before Labor Day weekend. Alison was set to meet 'A' at 235 Spruce Street"

"Why do I know that street?"

Katherine looked over at Aria. "Because we walked on it"

"The creepy doll hospital" Hanna added.

"Guys"

"She took off the bandage" Spencer whispered a little.

"She's not using the stick"

"Why is she still wearing the shades?" Hanna asked.

Katherine looked at Hanna and lightly kicked her in the leg. "Stop staring"

Aria then moved the newspaper to Spencer and she grabbed them placing them beside her.

Katherine noticed Jenna coming closer and she started to gather her things. "I just realized, I have somewhere to be," she said and got up and left before any of them could say anything.

Spencer sighed watching her walk away.

Katherine was at her locker when Spencer came up to her.

"Hey, you coming with us to Brookhaven after school?"

Katherine looked at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm coming with"

"Okay. And what was so important that you had to leave when Jenna came over to us"

"Dance practice," she said and shut her locker, and turned to face Spencer. "Plus I don't really like being near Jenna, the note I have to"

"Okay," Spencer said and gave her a quick kiss.

-

Katherine was walking with the others down the sidewalk to that doll store in Brookhaven that they saw when they were there the other day.

"He couldn't run Ezra out of town so now he's shipping me off"

"What did Ezra say?" Spencer asked.

"Well, he's not really surprised. My dad's turning this into a war"

"So what are you gonna do?"

"Look, can you just hurry up and figure it out? Because Vermont is like Iceland the sequel" Hanna said.

"Wait, there's no 235"

"You guys, look" Hanna pointed out to the lady going to unlock the door to the doll shop.

"Um, hi," Spencer said going up to the lady. "Hi. Um, sorry. Excuse me"

"We're not open"

"Oh, well, we've tried to call you, your shop a couple of times. We just wanted to ask a few questions"

"You can ask, but it don't mean I'll have the answers"

Spencer chuckles a little. "Um, we just wanted to know if you keep a record of all of the customers who purchased your dolls"

"We don't sell much. It's mostly repairs"

"Oh, um, well you do sell some dolls because a friend of ours might have received that one as a gift," Spencer said and pointed to it.

"We never sold those. That was left here and never picked up"

"Could you tell us who might have left it?" Spencer asked.

"I couldn't tell you what I has for lunch. Y'all better come inside"

Spencer smiled and then turned to look at the others.

"Seth, baby, turn on the light, would ya? We got guests"

Katherine sighed and looked around before walking in and following the lady.

"My late sister did the books. I've been trying to sell the shop" the lady said with a chuckle. "No takers. Kids these days only like things they can Google. Which doll was it again? So many faces in here they start to blur"

"Uh, it was a small one kind of folksy and burlap-y"

Katherine walked around a little and looked around while the others talked to the lady.

"Terrifying"

"They mean the voodoo doll" Katherine spoke up from where she was.

Spencer looked over at her for a moment, wondering how she knew what it was named.

"There was another girl came in asking about the same one," Seth said.

'When was that?"

"Summer before last"

"I can't make heads or tails out of this. Let me check that stack over there" The lady said and made her way over to the other stack.

"This girl who came in, what was she asking?"

"She wanted to know who brought it"

"Was this her?" Emily asked showing a picture of Alison to Seth.

"That's her face but she had dark hair. Lots of it. Like that" Seth said and pointed to a doll with dark hair.

"Um, did you ever figure it out? The person she was looking for?"

"No, but I told her to stop looking"

Katherine then got bored of looking around and made her way over to the others and stood beside Spencer.

"Why?" Aria asked.

"There are people who wanted to hurt her. A man and a woman"

"Seth, hold your tongue"

"What is he talking about? When did these people come into the shop?" Spencer asked.

"They didn't. That's something he saw in his mind. He sees things things that haven't happened yet. He's gifted"

"This couple who was after her... what did they look like?"

"Dark hair, like yours," Seth said.

"Um, was she wearing sunglasses? Did she have a cand?"

"Is she blind?" Hanna asked.

"Oh, no, she can see"

"Seth, baby, why don't you take the groceries up to the kitchen, hear?"

Seth nodded and grabbed the groceries and started to make his way up the stairs. "Sorry about what happened to her. Must have been awful, breathing dirt into your lungs. I don't even like sand in my mouth"

"Seth, baby, go. You said enough"

Seth then gave them one more look and then went up the stairs.

"God, she's kinda creepy" Katherine mumbled.

-

Katherine was sitting at the Island with the others, in Hanna's kitchen.

"You think this will be enough to split?" Aria asked holding a pizza up. "Guys, seriously, he's nine years old he's never seen the sun and he probably lives in a cupboard with like 600 dolls. Okay, so you don't need to get all freaked out over a newsflash from Casper, the friendly host"

"Aria, he remembers Alison. Okay? He warned her that something bad was gonna happen"

"Well, if, if it wasn't Jenna and Garrett who was the couple that he saw in his head?"

"Melissa and Ian," Hanna said.

"Okay, can you let it go?"

"No, he said the girl wasn't blind"

"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean that we have to go back there"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, we do. She's hiding something, and I want to figure out what"

Spencer nodded her head in agreement. "My parents thought that Melissa could've killed Alison"

"Say that again," Aria said after a while.

"They hired a detective after Ali disappeared," Spencer said.

"What did the detective find?"

"I don't know, but Melissa tried to convince me that my father wanted to see Ali dead"

"Wait. Melissa accused your father of wanting Alison dead. Why? Why would he want that?" Aria asked.

"Because Alison knew that my dad... My dad is Jason's father too" Spencer said and looked at her hands.

Katherine got up from where she was sitting and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head, and Spencer leaned back into her.

Spencer then looked back up at them. "She would drop hints and make weird jokes about how close our families were and... And then Jason figured it out and he told me recently"

"So your father and..."

"Did Ali rub this in Melissa's face too?" Aria asked.

"All I know is that Melissa hated Alison's guts. She worked in the next over and she probably drove past that creepy doll shop every day"

Katherine then started to run her hands up and down her in arm in a comfort way. "Hate to do it, but I should hear home"

Spencer looked at her nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I love you" Katherine said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too"

Katherine then moved away from Spencer and grabbed her things. "Bye guys"

"Bye"

Edited: no

{1758}

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Status & Glory Από Sofiia Daviid

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.9K 541 62
Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder. ...
329K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
190 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...