second chance in love

Oleh AnjaliJjjj

#arakshi #etf #arjun #shaleen #emergency #force #task #mrunal #lovestory arjun and sakshi are working in etf... Lebih Banyak

2 different souls connected
Team in Arjun's hand.....
Disturbed Sakshi....
Danger looms over Sakshi.
2 souls together yet apart....
An attack on Sakshi....
Different paths,same destination.....
Various folds and unfolds......
Way to new relations..... May or May Not Be
Ways to new relations: May or May Not Be 2.....
Together Yet Away......
kuch dooriyan kuch nazdeekiyan
Old lane new company......
Old yet Gold......
Being a trio gang....
Memories.......
Chain of events.....
Opening doors
Meeting through Talks.....
Past Returning......
Reliving the trio memories.....
the tragic day
Coming Closer
On the way to feelings...
Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma
creating bonds
Coming into light
Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates
Changing personalities
Getting Hearts Lighten....
Uniting Broken Strings
Secrets of hearts revealed
Relations finding their way
Crossing Barriers of hearts
Finding links and opening doors
Change in plan...
Way out of a closed door
Coming a step closer

Hearts Unfolding

321 39 34
Oleh AnjaliJjjj

Part-31

************************************

Recap-

Uske baad I and Rosh remained in contact or wahan jaate hi I got in contact with 2 people from Delhi ek vo Rahul whom I didn't wanted to be in contact with but it was strange we had known each other for 2 years back then he never talked to me when in Delhi and suddenly there he was trying to be so close to me that he visited even Bua's  place to meet me....And the other one was Aakash....

He saw her expressions changing at a sudden taking his name....She had that firm proud feeling in her tone, and in her eyes he could not decipher for sure if it's liking love or something else, but there was admiration.....And there was too a feeling which he has experienced for a long time but was not sure it to be guilt....

Recap ends....

***********************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Arjun was just trying to understand the change he saw in her at that moment....Tears rolled down her eyes, which didn't went unnoticed by his eyes which had questions in them.....The thunder from the sky brought them both to the minds playing out its foul on both of them....

He just held her wrist and they both ran to the SUV parked far away, reaching safely in it before getting drenched....He gave her water and put his seatbelt on....He started to drive though his mind still struck to the name Aakash and her tears....Sakshi's emotions regarding Roshni were too still afresh in his mind....He started recalling her biryani exactly like how Roshni made....Their common believe in God....Their common connection to Sevasadan Orphanage.... Roshni's entry in visitors register of Nursing Home..... Roshni's link with NGO....Most important Sakshi's pain for Roshni which he has sensed earlier too but today it was intense....The weather outside was looking  pleasent but seemed it would change its path and bring a Strom out very soon....

Sakshi opened the window as if the cold wind blowing touching her face would fade away the restlessness she feels when she talks about him....The guilt which takes over her knowing she is responsible for him being not there....The fear she gets when she remembers him dying infront of her eyes....

Apart from so many things going in his mind still his concern at the moment lingers across what's bothering Sakshi.... Though realization is still far away but He has started acknowledging her presence in his life. He has reduced his taunts to mere playful comments. Reduced his glares to unintended stares....Has even started laughing at her lame jokes.....

From sharing nothing but tiffs to sharing pains they have come a long way ahead to justify their care and concern for each other atleast to their hearts....But again the great ACP can speak his mind out, but speaking out his heart was never his fortey..... Though Arjun tried to give it a try....

"Sakshi" though not sure but he called her looking at her....

Sakshi knew he wanted to ask about Aakash, but he will not be able to voice it out....He has a habit of being in void with words But she as usual speaks his mind out....

"Arjun Aakash.... He was our classmate in school....Rosh she used to always say me he loves me....But we never used to be serious about it, the talks about him was just for fun and tease nothing more than that, What Rosh called love I called it a mere infatuation.... "    She said smiling remembering the reasing session they used to have regarding him.... For him just wandering around me in the school campus, Sitting on the opposite of the canteen....Offering lifts....

Arjun after seeing her smile understood the soft corner the boy carried in Sakshi's heart.... Though he was not jealous....But a tinch of insecurity,but why and from whom....The person who he didn't even recognize and presently was not even sure of his existence too...The stance broke with Sakshi's voice....

She continued- "After school we never met though he was never a part of my life back then too but his absence surely didn't went unnoticed....But always remained unbothered or just kept at some back end of the mind....The day we left Delhi was what we thought was forever, I started staying with Bua and Jahaan, only Rosh and Kajal being in my contact list....."

About a week later.....

Arjun cut her in between stopping the SUV,

"We reached....Home Sakshi..."

Home finally he called it home, the home which was full of Roshni and her memories, the home he has always thought now didn't exist but it does....

Sakshi surely noticed the word home, coming out from Arjun....

"Yaa we reach your home..." They both got out of the SUV, got into home

Sakshi just went inside and sat down with eyes closed hands massaging her temples....Arjun gave her water and stood up to make tea for both of them....

"Sakshi you can change and have rest hum kal baat karenge...."

"Arjun I am fine...." Arjun just nodded at her, he knew he was very bad at consoling and He knew Sakshi knows that too.

"Baitho Arjun I need to tell you something....." She said looking into his eyes figuring what he expected out of her.....But he just nodded....

She took a deep breath and Continued..... "Arjun uske ek week baad Aakash messaged me on facebook....I was surprised a person who never ever tried to talk to me in Delhi has messaged me now, we were not friends but we were acquaintance having more than a dozen common friends....if he wanted he could have talked to me earler too....

I just replied to his Hello....After seeing my message he waited for the chance when we both were online together....After 3 days when he got the chance ge told me that he saw me and Rosh setting fire to the factory....

Flashback-

Aakash- Sakshi I need to confess something. I know that Shamsher Singh firm me aag tumne or Rosh ne lagayi thi....Vo mere papa ki firm thi Sakshi....

Me- Tumhare papa....Tum Mr Shamsher Singh ke bete ho....

Aakash- Han....

This was enough for me loose my patience....

Me- Han we did.....Toh jao sabko bta do Aakash....

Aakash- Sakshi mein yeh bhi jaanta hu ki why you did that....Isiliye Delhi chodda tha mene I didn't wanted to live with him....

Me- Tum kehna kya chahte ho....Kya jaante ho tum Aakash....

Aakash- Yahi ki he is into drug business or vo hi Niya ko lekar aaye the taaki Prakash uncle se vo file le sake....

Me- You know iski keemat kya chukayi hum logon ne....

Aakash- I know Sakshi I heard Deepak's news....

Me- What do you want from me....

Aakash- I want to be for you....

Me- I don't need anybody to help me or tumhari toh bilkul bhi nahi....

Aakash- Sakshi just hold your horses....Sakshi I know you want to get justice for Deepak, and it won't come just with this bunch of people behind bars.....

Sakshi- But why would you go against your own father Aakash....

Aakash- Because he was responsible for my mother's death and second I could not do anything for her but I want to do it for you Sakshi....

I though didn't knew him so well but I trusted him....

Sakshi- Toh kese karoge....

Aakash- Just stay where you are Sakshi and keep Rosh away from it....Because she is within their reach....

Flashback ends.....

Without thinking twice I agreed to him I knew I could not afford loosing her....and then he begin his work to find proofs of people involved in drug trade,organ trafficking it was a big racket Arjun he was studying back then with his elder brother's help he found out many things apart being out of the legal system....But he was not able to reach Surya nobody in department knew about him from the day the factory got burnt nobody saw him and it appeared that he just vanished into thin air....

After 3 years I returned back to Delhi to meet him with Bua as unko koi property ka legal kaam karwana tha and  then I was there in the haunting city for a month without Rosh, Deepak and Baba for the first time, Rosh would call me time and again...I would ignore her calls or message her of my busy schedule...He tried keeping me away from all this but We spent a no. of sleepless nights in the rain, freezing cold , communicating with the informers, after all, in the world of illegitimate business, the working hours began after the sun went down and when he told me he had enough proofs and we tried to expose the racket or we had information ki shayad we could find him too there....So we just went out there in the bar I went as a dancer as we needed to bring them out with the truth....A man among them the leader of the mafia gang was to sign a deal there....We reached there and I was successful at taking away pendrive from their eyes, but the moment we were to exit from there we got caught....jese tese somehow we ran out from there...Bahut darr lag rha tha kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha it was all just blank....Aakash noticed me though he was afraid too but he just consoled me....We were 2 and they were many I knew we were going to get caught....But I didn't wanted to regret not getting justice for Deepak....I don't knowhow The pendrive it slipped down somewhere from my hand in panic.....

Aakash just hold me in his arms-" We could not loose it Sakshi...We just cannot...."

"But what if we loose our lives." I asked fearfully..."

He just hugged me tight- "I won't let anything happen to you....I promise"

That was the first time I experienced what true love is....What it means to feel protected amidst such a big crisis... Though I never loved him but I don't know Why I just hugged him back with trembling hands.....We found the pendrive but it was nearly damaged he put it in his pocket and we hid in a hideaway place and there we were struck in middle of the devils all around.....He knew for him the time was very near....He just kissed my Forehead, and I don't know why I let him do that....

Finally he said what Rosh has said me years before "I love you Sakshi and I don't know since when....It took me by surprised he just chuckled at it....You know what I know you don't love me.....But I guess yeh kehna ka mujhe chance iske baad nhi milega....So didn't wanted to go without telling you this....No hard feelings as I am going to meet my mother.... Or han yeh pendrive apne pass rakhna and give it to inspector Garv sirf unhe dena kisi or ko nahi or Garv Bhaiya se kehna I made him proud.....Take care Sakshi apna khyal rakhna.... I know not in this life but somewhere in some other life I wish we would be together and happy......"

" Promise me chahe kuch ho jaaye you won't come after me...."Though I denied but he just pushed me inside a room and locked it.....

Arjun from the keyhole I saw him struggling for life a man in mask torturing him....They sta....stabbed him infront of my eyes Arjun....They.... they... just ki...killed him.....

She was crying breathing heavily by this time and Arjun was dumbstruck listening to the pain she carried in her heart....The more he was getting to know this girl the more he is realizing he know nothing of her....The girl who is afraid of dead Lizard has been a witness to a brutal murder...Deaths are always painful but when this brutal to see infront of eyes they are horrific .... He hugged her, caressed her hairs to calm her down....He just held her tight as if want to absorb all the pain her heart carries....

"He was lying in a pool of blood and I....I.... could not do anything....Everytime I remember him those memories they haunt me.  Every time I close my eyes, it is happening all over again. I am living through that pain all over again.  Arjun, it makes me feel selfish, inhuman....I could not face myself when I think about him....It feels like I used him, I used his love Arjun....It feels so disgusting...."

He just cupped her face, wiped her tears and gave her water.....
But I had to keep my promise so I called inspector Garv Singh, gave him the pendrive but still we have not been able to recover it.....

Arjun just kept quite held her hands to just tell her he is there.....

"Sakshi I promise you whoever they were they will be as hurt as you did.....We will not let go of them...."

And Sakshi knew better than to question ACP Arjun Rawte's promise....She just smiled faintly as if assuring him she is fine....

"Sakshi get up and freshen up,Till You get freshen up I will prepare tea...." He said coming back to the ACP mode...

"But" She tried to interrupt in between but was stopped midway.....

"Just do as I say.... samjhe yaa samjhaun...." He said staring at her....Even his glares now deny to come out infront of the silly girl....

They went back to their respective rooms to freshen up and Arjun returned to get into the kitchen....Meanwhile Sakshi got a videocall from Jahaan and he was able to very well lit up her dull mood.....

Videocall-

"Maasi....Maasi...."

"Baccha mujhe bolne degi...." said Jahaan

"Main game khel rahi thi toh aapne kaha tha meri baat karwaoge....." Girl said looking at both of them curiously....

"Thik hai meri maa karo baat...."

"Main aapki mom nhi hoon Geet hoon Geet...." she said making a cute pout...

Sakshi just laughed aloud at her cute antics her voice reaching kitchen....Arjun thought it to be Ayesha Shree or Chotu, but nevertheless he was relaxed listening her laugh.....

"Maasi aap meri mumma ko kese jaanti ho...."

"Aapki mumma Kaju...."

"Offo Maasi Kaju nahi naa....Ms. Kajal Sahaani...." Said Geet hitting her head with her hand....

"Okay So Miss Kajal Sahaani meri friend hain....Or mein unki friend hoon.... Sakshi...."

"Ohh jese main buddy ki or buddy mere friend hai....." She said hugging Jahaan and kissing him on his cheek....

"Ms. Geet Sahani maasi ko kiss nahi dogi...." She said making a sad face....

"Manaa kardo bacha yeh sirf Buddy ke liye hai right...." Jahaan said kissing her cheek back....

"The innocent kid just flying kissed towards the screen..." Lo Maasi mene kiss kar di....

Meanwhile Arjun arrived carrying 2 glasses of tea in his hands and a smile crept on his lips looking the cute girl on the screen....

"Who is this angel" He said keeping the glasses on the table....

Before anybody could speak out the little angel took the command in her hands....

"Angel nahi Geet hoon main..... Chai wale uncle...."

Sakshi and Jahaan just burst out laughing at this chai wale uncle.....

"Not bad Arjun...See abhi toh uss bachi ko tumhare cutting chai ke obsession ke baare mein pata nahi, still she managed to call you chai wale uncle...."

The little devil who seemed to Arjun Angel a little back spoke again...."Chai wale uncle....Vo flying kiss aapne li ho toh maasi ko wapis kar dena vo maasi ki thi....Main aapko or de dungi...."

Sakshi just controlled her laugh and Arjun getting more interested in the kid continued it.... Kids indeed are a medicine to dull mood....

"Geet that flying kiss vo aapki maasi ke pass hi hai....Par mujhe aapne apna naam bta diya par mera naam toh pucha hi nahi...."

"Mujhe pata hai Chai wale uncle..." She said cutely....

"Acha Toh kya naam hai mera" Asked Arjun getting hopeful.....

"Aapka naam chai wale uncle...." She said innocently....

Sakshi and Jahaan just burst into laughing....Arjun just smiled at her antics his smile was reaching to his eyes...

"Tum dono daant kyun dikha rahe ho...." Asked Arjun getting back to his ACP mode....

"Geet inka naam Arjun hai....Arjun uncle...." Sakshi said to avoid Arjun getting further irritated.....

Geet cutely held her ears by her hands- "Solly Arjun uncle....."

"Acha mujhe toh chai wale uncle zyaada pasand hai...aur aapko" He said melting away his fake anger surprising Jahaan and Sakshi both....

"Mujhe bhi" Geet said giggling...

"Acha Geet abhi so jaate hai mumma ka call aayega toh dono ko daant padegi..." Jahaan said convincing  little devil to sleep....

"Han mumma se toh aap bhi darte ho...." She said looking at Jahaan....

"Good night Maasi aap milne aana mujhse...or Chai wale uncle ko bhi laana...." Good night uncle....

And after the fun session the call just got disconnected.....

"Sakshi who was this girl or bechari Jahaan ke saath kese fass gayi...." He asked enquiringly....

"She is kajal's daughter vo out of town hai toh she is with Jahaan...."

Arjun just nodded at it ...

Sakshi getting a bit nervous said "Arjun I want to tell you something...."

"Hm....kya...." Arjun asked mindlessly

Sakshi just took 2 sips of the tea and started coughing and sneezing badly....

"Sakshi what happened why are you sneezing so much....." Arjun asked getting concerned....

"vo chai....aaachiii..."

Arjun asked again  "kya chai What is it Sakshi..."

"Vo chai mein.... aachiii... Elaichi hai...."

"Han toh cutting chai me Elaichi dalti hai" Arjun said as if stating an obvious fact....

"Mujhe aaachii.... elaichi se.... aachii allergy hai..."

"What bata nhi skti thi Sakshi..." He said looking at her with disbelief.... "Sakshi wait m dwai lekr aata hu....carelessness ki bhi hadd hoti hai...."

"Pehle daant....aachi lo.....aachi.... dwai.... can wait..." She said taunting him...

Sakshi was sneezing continuously without stopping her body was becoming warm by every passing movement...she was having fever....

Arjun held Sakshi in his arms, took her to the room she was staying in made her lie on the bed.... Sakshi dozed off after taking medicines,but fever still remained....Arjun sat beside Sakshi holding her one hand and putting wet cloth on her forehead with the other....

"Log musibat se door bhagte hai and yeh madam khud musibat ko pass bulati hai aaye or Ms. Sakshi Anand ki life ko happening bnaaye......Seriously kya ladki hai...." He said looking at her in disbelief and anger....

He looked towards her face seeing her getting restless....mumbling something very unclear....He caressed her hairs to calm her down, and slept holding her hand at peace ...

He got up in midnight again hearing Sakshi's low unclear mumbling sound to check her fever only to realize her fever is gone and he he was calm...calm enough that he slept his first dreamless night after Roshni's murder....

He may deny to himself this but her magical presence... It has started doing wonders to him and his sober dull moods and moreover to his ever racing mind, her presence is a standstill for his disturbed mind making peace to him....

He heard her saying something again and this time it was clear to Arjun.....

Arjun I am sorry.... Rosh....Roshni..... Roshni.... Rosh..... Same Arjun Arjun.....

Arjun was shocked hearing this why was Sakshi saying Rosh and Roshni same....He for a fact knew Roshni didn't allowed him to call Rosh.....

Flashback-

"Rosh Rosh kahan ho tum....." Arjun came home after a tiring day....

"Ye lo paani" Roshni said being pissed off....

"Naaraaz ho"

"Don't you think I should be Arjun" She asked as if questioning him for a mistake he commits repeatedly....

"What did I do" He asked getting annoyed....

"Arjun you know naa I don't like you calling me Rosh...., acha you call me Roshu....Kabhi kabhi toh Akdu bhi bulate ho and sometimes that stupid Maharashtrian sweet karanji...."

"Don't call it stupid..." He said holding her by her waist...

"Kyun"

"Kyunki tum stupid nahi ho naa" Said annoyed Arjun....

They both burst out laughing.....

"Arjun I promise one day I will myself say you to call me Rosh.....Till then let me be Roshni Arjun Rawte"

"Ok Mrs Roshni Arjun Rawte" He said winking at her....

Flashback ends.....

He was not able to get how and Why was Sakshi saying Rosh and Roshni same....He just went out to his room to find answers to his racing mind, and this time he knew where to find answers to it.....

He opened the pink diary kept on the closet turned pages only to find a sorry card kept in it.....

Written in her beautiful writing....

Letters are love Arjun....but this is a sorry letter for my love.....

After 3 hours Arjun returned back to check on Sakshi whi was still asleep,So he just went out refeshing his mind to focus on the case ahead....He decided to go to the NGO where the orphanage kids are living to get further information about Mayank....

Lost in his thoughts he just prepared himself Cutting Chai, and made coffee for Sakshi.....

During the entire time there was an unusual silence between them,Though not haunting one, but it was not peaceful either....Sakshi wanted to tell something but was not able to and Arjun he wanted to ask something but he too was unable to....

************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

That's it for today's update....I have tried my best to do justice to the sequence....Do let me know how's it.....

Sakshi finally tried to atleast open up to Arjun, and about what Arjun read in the card and Diary....I would either try to give a glimpse of it or will try to give it as a flashback....

Suggestions are most welcomed 🙏

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

13.2K 577 14
Padhao bhai cause I am not good at discription !!🫣
202K 3.2K 16
hot living together relationship of swasan matured story
4.6K 371 14
Guys it's a short story.... This story will deal with depression and anxiety attacks....suffered 🙃 by individuals.... What happens when they fall in...
11.6K 1K 30
This story of the daughter of Manik and nandini Kiara Malhotra and a Singer and Actor Parth Samrthan.