𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ

340 15 4
By kaykay12002

Katherine was standing in the hallway with the others at Spencer's locker.

"We're giving him all of it? Two thousand dollars is a lot of money" Emily said.

"Emily, if he can finally tell me who 'A' is I would hand over a million"

"Yeah, and not ask for change"

"How'd you get the money so fast?" Emily asked.

Spencer started to put her books in her locker. "What? Um... I have a relative"

"Which one?"

Spencer then turned to look at Emily. "I promise that I wouldn't say"

"What time did Jonah say to meet him?"

Katherine looked at Emily. "Six, but, um, look, not all of us are gonna go. It's just me and Spencer so we'll meet up with you afterwards"

"Why just you two?"

"Because I'm the face that he knows and she's the bank"

"If we crowd him, he's gonna think something's up," Spencer told them.

"Something is up"

Aria nodded her head. "Yeah, something is up"

"Well, we're finally gonna find out who's been torturing us, since Ali's funeral and hello, I kind of wanna be there for that"

"And volume"

Mona then walked up to them. "Hey, ladies!"

"Hey!"

"Okay. Umm, Hanna, can I borrow you for a sec?" Mona asked.

Hanna then started to walk with Mona down the hall.

Katherine then felt Spencer grab her hand and she looked at her, which made Spencer look back at her with a small smile. Katherine gave one back and kissed her cheek.

Katherine made it to Spencer's house and was waiting until it was time to leave to go meet Jonah. She was laying on Spencer's bed with Spencer lying beside her.

"Do you think he will show up?" Spencer asked looking at her.

Katherine looked back at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, if he wants the money he will"

Spencer nodded and sighed a little. "I just want this whole A thing to be over with"

"Me, too. Me too" Katherine said and kissed her head.

Spencer looked at her and then pulled her into a kiss placing her hands on her cheeks, Katherine kissed her and placed her hand on Spencer's thigh and moved her hand up and down her thigh, but when her hand accidentally went under her skirt she moved her hand and placed it on her thigh that is covered by the skirt, cause she didn't want to make Spencer uncomfortable.

Spencer grabbed Katherine's hand and placed it back where it was before she moved it.

Katherine pulled away for a moment and looked at her. "You, sure you are fine with me having my hand a little under your skirt?"

Spencer nodded her head. "I don't mind"

"Okay," Katherine said and went back to kissing her.

Spencer kissed back pulling her closer, and Katherine went back to moving her hand up and down Spencer's thigh. A few minutes later Katherine's alarm went off and she pulled out of the kiss and reached over to grab her phone and turn it off.

"What's the alarm for?" Spender asked sitting up a little on her bed.

Katherine looked over at her. "So we know when to leave so we can go meet Jonah because I knew we would probably be making out and miss meeting him," she said and started to get off the bed.

Spencer sighed and groaned a little, before getting up herself.

Katherine chuckled and looked at her. "Don't worry love, there will always be later"

-

Katherine was now sitting beside Spencer waiting for Jonah to show up.

"What time is it?" Katherine asked with a sigh.

Spencer checks her watch. "Five fifty-eight"

Katherine sighs again and looks around. "Okay, what time is it now?"

"Babe, it's still 5:58"

Katherine takes a glance her and around and saw Jonah coming. "He's coming"

"Who's this?" Jonah asked gesturing to Spencer.

Spencer then stood up with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'm the money"

Katherine then grabbed bet arm and pulled her back down. "She is. She's the money"

"So where is it?"

Spencer then stood back up. "Unh-unh. Not until you hand over the info"

"No way. I've already been burned once. It's not gonna happen again"

Katherine then looked at Spencer and Spender looked back her for a few seconds and then back to Jonah, and started to take the money out of her coat pocket, but before Spencer could give it to Jonah, Katherine stood up and grabbed it from Spencer and handed it to him.

"Here"

Jonah took it from Katherine and started to count it, while Spencer and Katherine took another glance at each other.

"Hear from Vivian yet?"

Katherine was about to say something but looked at Spencer who was already looking at her.

"You don't owe me answers. But she does" Jonah said handing a piece of paper to them.

Katherine grabbed the paper and Spencer placed her hand on Katherine's arm and placed her chin on her shoulder to get a better look.

"This is it," Katherine said with and a sigh and opened it, and saw an address on it, and then flipped it to the back to see if there was anything on the back.

"Hey. Wait. No. Whoa. Wait! There's no name. There's no number. This is just an address where's the rest of it?" Spencer asked walking up to them with Katherine beside her.

Jonah stopped and turned to face them. "The text came from a burner phone. I was only able to trace the location"

"I-I don't believe this"

"That's all I gave Vivian. She was happy with it"

"Yeah, but we're not, okay. You need to give me back half the money 'cause we only got half the information" Spencer said stepping a little closer to Jonah.

Katherine placed her hands on her waist and pulled her back a bit.

"That was the money that was owed to me. The way I look at it, you got the address for free" Jonah said and started to walk away.

Spencer tried to go after him but Katherine pulled her back, with her hands still on her waist.

"Let, it go, babe, it's not worth it"

Spencer sighs and looks at Katherine.

"But at least we got something though okay?" Katherine said and kissed her nose.

Spencer then pulled out her phone to put the address in her phone. "It's 20 minutes from here"

The both them then started to walk away but then saw someone in a car, staring at them.

"How long do you think he's been there for?"

"I don't know, but there's no way that we're going to that address right now"

Katherine nodded her head and pulled out her phone and texted their friends about the plans being changed.

Katherine was on Spencer's bed with the others. She was leaning against the headboard and Spencer was leaning her back against her, and Katherine was playing with her hair.

"So... that's why you were never charged with shoplifting?"

"Okay, you know what? Please, no jokes, no judging" Hanna told them.

"All of this was over a pair of designer sunglasses. I'm sorry, I'm just still processing"

"God, if my mom knew that I told you guys this--"

"We'd never judge her! She took me in. She's amazing. My mom would have driven me to the station and offered to take the mug shot" Emily said.

"Yeah, the real question is why is 'A' suddenly going after Mona? What, we're not enough?"

Hanna then made her way over to Spencer's bed and sat down and Spencer moved a little into Katherine's lap to give Hanna more room.

"A knows we're getting closer"

"And they can't turn us against each other so they're using our friends to hurt us," Aria said.

"How much did you tell Mona about A?"

"Nothing. I didn't... say anything. I feel like I should, we all know what 'A's capable of" Hanna said.

"Yeah, that's exactly why the less Mona knows, the better"

"Guess you're right. I just feel bad lying to her" Hanna said getting off of the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I haven't eaten anything all day. I'm starting to get a twitch" Hanna said and opened the door.

"When you go down there, could you look outside and see if Garrett's car is still out front?" Spencer asked.

Hanna nods her head. "Yeah"

"He followed me home," Spencer said and went to get up to shut the door.

"A sent my dad a letter trying to get him to catch me and Ezra and now my mom's on the hunt to find out who 'A' is," Aria said in one breath.

Emily and Katherine looked at her.

"Wait, whoa, wait. Back up. Why would 'A' send your dad a letter like that if you weren't still seeing Ezra?" Spencer asked walking back to her bed.

"Because I am. Still seeing him. Guys, I, I'm sorry, okay? I really wanted to tell you. I just. I thought it'd be dangerous"

Emily reached over and grabbed Aria's hand. "We understand"

"No! Speak for yourself. Didn't we have, like multiple conversations about how heartbroken you were over losing Ezra? And how I was about Kat for that little while?"

Katherine got off the bed and stood beside Spencer and grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze. Spencer looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"I know," Aria said.

"God, you deserve an Oscar for that performance"

"Look, I'm sorry, okay, but if it's any consolation my dad is doing everything he can to make sure Ezra's out of my life and Rosewood for good"

"You guys, come down here!"

Katherine looked at Spencer and kissed her cheek. "I'm just gonna stay up here"

"You sure?" Spencer asked looking at her.

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine was in her jeep driving to Rowan's with Spencer, who she picked up from the bar where she was going to meet Melissa. Once she pulled into the apartment Spencer unbuckled her seatbelt and moved into Katherine's lap.

Katherine looked at her confused. "Spence? What are you doing?"

Spencer didn't say anything and just kissed her. Katherine kissed her back and then pulled away. Spencer then went back to go into another kiss but Katherine stopped her.

"Look, I love you, and I love kissing you, but you're drunk, and I don't wanna feel like I'm taking advantage of you. So let's just go inside and watch a movie or something okay?"

Spencer looked at her and nodded her head. "Okay. But can you carry me inside?"

"Sure"

Katherine walked into her room after taking a shower and was drying her hair when Spencer woke up.

"Hey, morning"

Katherine smiled and sat down beside her. 'Morning sleeping beauty"

"What time is it?"

"Ten-thirty"

"Oh! We are late for school. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"It seemed like you needed to sleep in and plus it was hard to wake you up I have tried several times," Katherine told her.

Spencer then got off the bed and started to put her shoes on. "I'm... really sorry about last night or if I did anything stupid"

"Spence you can wear some of my clothes, so you don't have to be in the same outfit as yesterday and you don't need to be sorry it's fine"

Spencer nodded and took her shoes off and made her way over to Katherine's closet.

"I'll be waiting downstairs and then we go to school if you want or we can ditch and do something, up to you," Katherine said and made her way out of the room.

Edited: no

{1954}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3K 61
Agent Prentiss is living a good life in DC with her daughter Bella. But Doyle is looking for revenge and Emily is his target. What will happen when t...
71.9K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...
143M 5.2M 88
She's With Me is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. Amel...
306K 11.9K 39
"You don't know me..." Diana's life is far from ordinary life. She gets bullied at school, and abused at home. Everyone thinks she's a freak. But, wi...