A Lyon and Lucy Story (Fairy...

By TateHarmon

I was in the bar of Fairy Tail drinking my regular, which was a strawberry milkshake. Ever since Lisanna came... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 2

4.7K 153 15
By TateHarmon

Lyon's P.O.V

I knew it was Juvia's birthday today so I decided to get her a necklace that I thought would look great on her. (Of course he knew Juvia's birthday being the love sick puppy he is) I nonchalantly walked down the sidewalk enjoying the breeze, although I just wished it would be colder. I was near Fairy Tail when some blonde haired girl just bumped into me, and quickly said "sorry" "whew the necklace is still in good condition." I whispered to no one really. "Man that girls like a bolt of lightning just ran past me and I was going to chase after her to make her apologize to me but she's too fast.

I opened the guild doors only to see...

Gray and JUVIA KISSING!!!!!! I just dropped the necklace and ran.

I found myself in the middle of the forest somehow, probably not paying attention to where I ran.

I heard someone sniffling and crying and I checked out who it was. It was an angelic looking person with golden hair and perfect bo- WHOA WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!

But being the good person I am I walked over to the girl (obviously) and asked "what's the matter?"

She looked up. I was shell shocked. "Lucy?!" "Lyon?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 14
"Natsu please... Pull yourself together!" Lucy screamed. Natsu looked at Lucy, then away. "Please Natsu, don't let him control you!" Natsu now looked...
35.2K 942 33
Lisanna and Juvia only knew one kind of love. Unrequited Love, a one sided love, they chose to admire from a far then to confess up close. Too scared...
3.6K 87 17
*This story is under major editing, and many events will be changed, for those who have already read this story. I will try my best to finish it as f...
89.9K 2.9K 20
"I will try once more. Approach him. But, if he rejects me once more........ I-- Juvia will finally halt her actions of love for Gray-sama....Juvia s...