[HI3] Protocol Stigmata

Autorstwa Yamizhou

In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These ext... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Troublesome
Chapter 2 - Sudden Shift
Chapter 3 - Calm Before The Storm (1)
Chapter 4 - Calm Before The Storm (2)
Chapter 5 - Herrscher of Blade
Chapter 6 - The Truth is...
Chapter 7 - Welcome Back
Chapter 8 - S-Rank Valkyrie
Chapter 9 - Going Out With Bronya
Chapter 10 - Tsurugi's Trial
Chapter 11 - Maid In Action
Chapter 12 - Preparing For The Worse
Chapter 13 - Duel
Chapter 14 - Lesson Learned
Chapter 15 - Exam Day
Chapter 16 - The Perfect Duo (1)
Chapter 17 - The Perfect Duo (2)
Chapter 18 - Last Fight
Chapter 19 - A New Mission
Chapter 20 - The Girl in a Wheelchair
Chapter 21 - The Chase
Chapter 22 - The Chase (2)
Chapter 23 - End of the line (1)
Chapter 24 - End of the Line (2)
Chapter 25 - Swords and Ashes
Chapter 26 - My Strongest Desire
Chapter 27 - Sudden Commotion
Chapter 28 - A Unique Love Letter
Chapter 29 - The Strongest Valkyrie
Chapter 30 - The Unexpected Situation
Chapter 31 - A Bronya Date
Chapter 32 - Key of Corruption (1)
Chapter 33 - Key of Corruption (2)
Chapter 34 - Walking Towards Tragedy
Chapter 35 - A Small Improvement
Chapter 36 - The 12th Herrscher
Chapter 37 - Full Potential
Chapter 38 - Gamble
Chapter 38.5 - Resemblance
Chapter 40 - Another Recovery Day
Chapter 41 - Beach Chapter is here!
Chapter 42 - Good Times Never Last
Chapter 43 - The Start of Lovey-dovey
Chapter 44 - It's just a Cafe
Chapter 45 - The Desire For Love
The End (April 1st 2024)
Chapter 46 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (1)
Chapter 47 - The Herrscher of Sexual Desire (2)
Chapter 48 - Extra Lesson (1)
Chapter 49 - Extra Lesson (2)
Chapter 50 - Before the Storm
Chapter 51 - Caged Butterfly
Chapter 52 - Against the Storm (1)
Chapter 53 - Against the Storm (2)
Chapter 54 - A Plan Without B
Chapter 55 - Infiltration
Chapter 56 - Rest (Himeko Murata's POV)
Chapter 57 - A Clash of Paths
Chapter 58 - Different Paths
Chapter 59 - Almost There
Chapter 60 - Moving Forward
Chapter 61 - The Herrscher of the Void
Chapter 62 - Dancing with Death
Chapter 63 - Class Reunion
Chapter 64 - Last Goodbye
Chapter 65 - Final Advice
Chapter 66 - Reality
Chapter 67 - Another Mei
Chapter 68 - Battle Between Swords
Chapter 69 - Train to Death
Chapter 70 - The Mentor and Apprentice
Chapter 71 - Last Dance
Where Lies The Journey (Common Route End)
Q&A and Recommendations Chapter
Chapter Announcement!!
Chapter Announcement!!!

Chapter 39 - The End of Corruption

598 25 0
Autorstwa Yamizhou

Back to Shin's perspective.

As the corruption crept through my body, I felt a chilling sensation spreading with it. The pain was unbearable, and I couldn't shake off the thought of what I might become.

Would I turn into a mindless zombie, or worse, a monstrous honkai beast?

Despite the dire situation, a bitter chuckle escaped my lips. It was ironic how, even in the face of death, I still found myself longing for something as trivial as a girlfriend.

Damn it... Just once, I wished I could experience love before meeting my end.

"What the hell are you talking about? You're still alive," she said, her voice cutting through my haze of pain.

Suddenly, my surroundings shifted, and I found myself lying in a tranquil garden, the soothing sound of a shishi-odoshi echoing in the background.

[A/N: Shishi-odoshi () (literally, "deer-frightening" or "boar-frightening"), in a wide sense, refers to devices made to frighten away animals that pose a threat to, including kakashi (scarecrows), naruko (clappers) and sōzu. In a narrower sense, it is synonymous with]

"Tsurugi," I muttered, my voice hoarse with exhaustion.

"What happened to you, Shin?" she asked, concern evident in her tone.

Struggling to compose myself, I tried getting up as I explained, "I... absorbed the corruption from Yae... It's... overwhelming."

Tsurugi didn't mince words. "Uhuh... Get your ass up because we're not done here. Unless you want this corruption to take over your body."

With her prompting, I managed to sit up, my head still spinning from the ordeal. Nearby, Jizo-Mitama stood silently.

"It hurts like hell," I admitted, rubbing my temples.

"You let your honkai energy burst through your body when I told you to switch with me," Tsurugi pointed out.

"But if I did, you would take control of my body, and I'd never have it again."

Tsurugi's smile was wry. "Oh? How smart of you to assume that."

Summoning blades from her sides, she prepared to engage Jizo-Mitama. "For now, I won't be able to handle this corruption alone, thanks to you using me as a battery."

"Sorry... I don't know what came over me."

Getting back up to my feet, I summoned the "Void of the Sakura" with a command, then takes a stance as I gripped the handle.

"Good form."

"Well, then Tsurugi... Shall we end this?"

"Of course," Tsurugi replied, her tone resolute. "Seeing him here in this realm of mine is disgusting."

With determination in our hearts, Tsurugi and I surged forward, our movements synchronized as we closed in on Jizo-Mitama. The air crackled with energy as our blades clashed against its formidable defense.

[A/N: Tsurugi and Shin vs Jizo-Mitama Soundtrack (Not really, It's just a good music video for this battle theme) Credits to Yo Kaze]

As the tension in the air crackled, our blades clashed with Jizo-Mitama's, the clash echoing through the serene garden.

Tsurugi moved swiftly, conjuring additional swords with a snap of her fingers, each poised to strike under her control.

Yet, Jizo-Mitama proved to be a formidable adversary, deflecting and parrying each thrust with precision.

Undeterred, Tsurugi balanced herself on the sharp edge of his katana, "A parasite such as yourself feeding on the souls of the innocent, Disgusting..." She taunted before smiling, "But don't worry we won't allow you to live anymore as we will eradicate you."

Jizo-Mitama growled in response, launching an attack on Tsurugi. Before his strike landed, I intervened, slashing at him with rapid speed.

"Aren't you forgetting something!?" I called out, swiftly striking Jizo-Mitama's front.

But Jizo-Mitama unexpectedly generated another arm from his back and delivered a powerful punch, knocking me back.

Urgk!

"Hey, kid! You're letting your guard down too much!" Tsurugi warned, turning to me briefly before refocusing her attention on Jizo-Mitama.

Gritting my teeth, I rose to my feet and dashed forward again, determined not to falter. "You don't have to say that!"

"Foolish," Jizo-Mitama sneered, slashing the ground where I stood. Narrowly avoided the attack by sidestepping before leaping high into the air. "Tsurugi!"

"Haahhh... Just this once..." Tsurugi said, her voice calm yet commanding. With a whispered incantation, her hands glow, "I am the sword, born of earth and flame, From the depths below, I rise to claim. With power untold, my edge keen and true, In the dance of battle, I shall see it through."

Suddenly, swords erupted from the ground, thrusting toward Jizo-Mitama with relentless force. "Kid! Finish this!"

"I'm on it!"

After all, this is my only chance.

I launched myself downward toward Jizo-Mitama. My purple katana glowed with an intense light as I channeled all my honkai energy into it.

"Eradicate," I muttered, my voice a determined whisper.

In an instant, the katana extended, its blade lengthening as if empowered by my resolve.

With a swift and decisive motion, I brought the blade down upon Jizo-Mitama, slicing through him with incredible force.

The air crackled with energy as the blade cleaved through him, and in a flash of light, Jizo-Mitama was split in half, his form dissipating into nothingness.

With a deep exhale, I lowered myself to the ground, feeling the weight of exhaustion settling in my limbs.

My muscles trembled with the strain of battle as I leaned heavily on my katana, its blade buried in the ground.

"Hahhh..." I breathed out heavily, my chest rising and falling with each labored breath.

"Are you alright, kid?"

I turned to see Tsurugi standing beside me.

"Yeah," I replied, forcing a weary smile. "Just a bit tired, that's all."

"You did well out there. But don't push yourself too hard."

I chuckled weakly. "I'll keep that in mind."

And then silence enveloped us, a moment of calm after the storm.

"Say... Am I really not dead?" I finally broke the silence, my voice echoing softly in the garden.

"You're not," Tsurugi replied, her tone gentle yet firm.

"Why?"

Tsurugi sighed, a hint of exasperation in her voice. "This is why you should listen to your class."

"Huh?"

Ignoring my confusion, Tsurugi continued, "Nothing... I'll be sending you back to your own consciousness."

"Tsurugi."

"Yes? What do you want?" she asked, turning her attention back to me.

I hesitated for a moment before speaking, "Can you help me get stronger again?"

Tsurugi studied me for a moment, her gaze piercing yet thoughtful. Then, a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "You're starting to look like your brother now," she remarked, walking closer to me. With a flick of her finger, she gently tapped my forehead.

Just after she flicked me, a wave of exhaustion washed over me, my limbs heavy as I sank to the ground. "Without warning..."

Is this one of her powers too?

"Fufu~ I'll be seeing you again... in your dreams," Tsurugi chuckled softly before turning away, her figure fading into the distance.

With Tsurugi's departure, I closed my eyes, allowing the darkness to engulf me as sleep claimed my weary body.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

54.8K 1.2K 29
ON INDEFINITE HIATUS 《■ □ ■ □》 Six. That was the number of months that had passed since Noah came to Saint Freya as a Valkyrie. He had no memories of...
6.4K 241 42
May contain spoilers! In-game story and own story line! An orphan girl with no memories finally gets the chance to become a Valkyrie and fight for th...
8.3K 224 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
9.4K 355 13
The story goes first, you as Y/N a lucky candidate that managed to enter St. Freya, an all girls school that suddenly transformed into Co-ed. And sin...