Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Specialβ™₯️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55

442 34 9
By dragonshardtales101

All the yelling and aggravating shouting had slowed to nothing but her own erratic heartbeat in her ears, "No, no, no, no, no...!" Her eyes never leaving Usopp's back as he stood there, shouting at Luffy, "He can't be here....!" She reached out her hand as if she could grab his cape and yank him from the edge.

But instead of grabbing hold of his red cape, her hand was instead the one being grabbed—Faythe was pulled away. Her body crashed into Wyper as he shielded her from an attack she should've surely seen.

"My Lady, it is highly advisable you get a fuckin grip on the situation we're in." Wyper looked down only to see her not paying attention to his scolding, "What..." He followed where she was looking and a scowl filtered on his face almost immediately, "That bastard..."

"Usopp he..." Faythe wanted to say something and just run over and tackle the Sniper into a deadly gripping hug.

"No—just! Stop whatever you're thinking." Wyper pulled her away so that she'd only look up at him, "I know you still consider him as a friend. But you need to understand that he had done something he shouldn't have. Not just to Luffy. But to you as well."

Faythe looked at him with an almost broken look, "But..."

"No! Faythe, please. He doesn't deserve your unconditional love unless he acts upon his consequences of hurting you, first." Wyper looked at her almost desperately to understand, "You don't need to mad at him to be hurt. You cling to hope that things will go back to normal, but that won't happen unless he is the one to fix this. Not you."

Faythe frowned and looked down to contemplate, "Yeah... I understand..." She looked back up with an apologetic face, "Sorry 'bout that..."

Wyper smiled as she slowly started to understand, "No. I'm sorry for being so aggressive. Just... Just know you are not the problem. I mean it." He placed a hand on her head and ruffled up her hair affectionately, "It's an honor to be your friend, Faythe. Remember that."

Faythe's frown slowly shifted at the last part, a smile bloomed on her features as she grabbed his hand and held it close, "Thanks, a lot, Wyper. For looking out for me."

"Don't mention it." He smiled and then turned on his heel to right hook a marine Captain.

"LUFFY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!? WAKE UP!!"

Usopp's shouting could be heard as Faythe traded blows with a marine Captain and won with quick high kick. Apparently Luffy saw him which resulted in him continuing, "D-Don't misunderstand me!!! I only came here to rescue Robin!!! It's not like I came here to see your face!!"

Faythe felt her face grow more aggravated by the second, but she was happy he came to save Robin too.

"HEY, YOU, THE BOSS CAT OF THE CP9!! I'LL BE YOUR OPPONENT!! COME GET ME!!!"

"Eh!!? Hey... Don't..!!!" That must've been Luffy, "Don't try...!! You... Ha.. Don't start it!!!"

"RIGHT, COME HERE, BOSS CAT!! ILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!" Usopp raised his slingshot, trying to provoke Lucci even more.

"Are you an idiot!!? Stop it, Usopp!!" You'll get killed!!" Luffy was cut off by a painful cough.

"SHUT UP!!! WHAT CAN YOU, A HALF-DEAD MAN, DO!!?" Usopp retorted just as angrily.

"I'll finish him off!!"

"THEN STAND UP RIGHT AWAY!!" Usopp switched to a more encouraging standpoint, "AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU!!!" He took another large breath, "EVEN IF THERE ARE BILLOWS OF SMOKE, WE CAN STILL SEE THE SKY. WE CAN STILL SEE THE OCEAN...!!!"

Faythe turned watch them, her eyes widening at the sudden chills she was getting, "Usopp... Luffy..."

"IT AINT LIKE ITS HELL HERE!! Usopp screamed, "DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE!!!" His body trembled slightly, "DONT MAKE ME WORRY TOO MUCH, DAMN IT!!"

"...I know... This isn't hell or anything like that...!!!"

"WIN!!! AND WELL ALL GO BACK TOGETHER, LUFFFYYY—!!!"

"OF COURRRRSEEEE—!!!!!"

They shouted with all their strength.

That was Faythe's cue to head back into the battlefield. Drawing her feathers, she rushed back into the fray. Her movement a little sluggish from exhaustion, but she'll be damned if she doesn't pull her weight through this stupid thing.

But thankfully she didn't have to battle for long as the side of the first prop had been decimated from a person's attack.

"The First Prop is...!!"

Faythe whipped around to see it as well. Her eyes searching. Her ears awaiting. Listening for the first signs of beloved Captain, "Luffy...?"

"Luffy!!?"

"Luffy...!!"

"What just happened...?"

And just as Faythe was about start running towards the prop, a scream reached the heavens.

"WE'RE GOING BACK TOGETHER, ROBIIIINNNN!!!!"

'R-Reporting to all warships!! Mr. Rob Lucci of CP9 has just been defeated by the pirate, STRAWHAT LUFFY!!!'

Screams of bafflement and confusion was thrown into the sky, "WHAAAAAT!!???"

Hands clutching the feather swords with all their might, Faythe couldn't help but release the most giddiest of smiles crawling up her face. In just seconds, she was jumping around, howling with laughter, "He... HE BEAT HIM!! HE DID IT!!! LUFFFY!!! YOUR THE BEST—!!!" She shouted with all her might.

"LUFFFYYY WON—!!!!" Usopp cried out.

"Got me scared for a moment." Zoro grinned.

"You finally did it, Strawhat!!" Franky laughed.

Nami smiled in relief, "Luffy..!!" She then turned to the others, "Guys, get on the escape ship now!! We'll set out!!"

Chopper was blubbering, "YAYYYY LUFFFYYY!!!"

Wyper chuckled, "What an absolute mad lad."

'GOOD JOB, STRAWHAT-SAAAANN!!! WUOOOO!!!'

Franky and the others froze at the strange announcement, "Eh?"

'I-Idiot, they'll hear us!!'

'It's okay, we're letting them know!!'

'BRO!! BROOO!!!'

Usopp cupped his head frantically, "Whose voice is that...!? Who!!?"

'Stop!! If we ran away quietly, they'd just think we're all dead!!'

Franky's face gained some color as his eyes shined, "Guys...!!"

Zoro smiled, "It's them."

'Don't push!'

'I'm gonna fall!'

'The ropes gonna snap!'

'Idiot! Galley-La's rope won't snap!! ... Shit, they should've just kept their mouth shut.'

'WERE ALL SAFE—!!!'

'GEROoo!!'

'The giants took all of the bombardment for us!!'

'The warships are gonna come again!! Let's run, quick!!'

'Hurry up and climb guys!!'

'Blood's rushin' to my head!!'

'We have a way to escape, so don't worry about it!! We'll see you guys later, ALIVE!'

Faythe had her arms crossed, "They sure do talk a lot..."

"They've literally taken over the entire broadcast channels...." Wyper then turned to Franky to see his reaction and jumped back at the horrendous ugly crier next to him, "WOAH—!!" His wings fluffed up in massive concern at the weeping man, "You good???"

"GUUUUUUYZZZ!!! IDIOBBBSS, I WOULD DEVER VORRY ABOUT YOU GUYYYYZ!!! VOOOO!!" Franky blubbered loudly.

"Ignore him. He's having another moment." Faythe stated bluntly.

"Okay." Wyper turned away from the crying cyborg and carried on fighting with just his fists. His gun had since long lost ammo.

Marines started to argue amongst themselves on who to focus on, "Shall we head to the Main Gate immediately!?"

"Not now! This is more important!!"

"Guys, what are you doing!? Complete the mission already!!"

"Don't take your eyes off Strawhat in the first prop!!"

'Y-yes sir, but...!! Pirate Strawhat Luffy is also fatally wounded and doesn't seem to be moving from the spot at all!!'

"What!!?" A few crewmates shouted.

Usopp stumbled over some debris as he scuttled back to the edge that faced the first prop, "Hey!! Luffy!! Hurry up and come here!! If we don't get away, we won't survive!!" He took another breath, "What's wrong!? We're almost out of here!!"

"Haa... Okay." Luffy bluntly called out.

"Use your Gomu Gomu and jump over here!! I'll carry you from here!!" Usopp yelled urgently, "We're surrounded by the ocean and warships!! You'll be killed if you stay there!!!"

"...Can't... My body... Won't move... at all...!!!" He choked out in ragged takes.

Usopp took a moment to process his gritted words, "...DONT BE SILLY!! You won the battle!! We got Robin back, too! All that's left is to go back!!! Please!! You can do it!!" He yelled desperately to see a slight budge from him.

"Usopp!! We can take the ship to the prop where Luffy is!!" Nami called out, trying to lure him from the dangerous edge, "EVERYONE GET ONBOARD—!!"

'Fire.'

Over the docking gates towards the edge of the escape warship, Faythe witnessed only the definitive of dread, "Ooooohhh shiiiitttt..."

The entire warship that they overtook to make an escape had been blown and lit into a magnitude of devouring flames.

"Eh!!" Nami gasped at the scene, "NO!! Our escape ship!!"

Franky turned towards the blinding show of heat, "What the hell...!? We're doomed!! That ship was our only way outta of here!!!"

Wyper backed up against Faythe with a slightly worried look, "Wasn't Chopper and those two creatures—along with the kid, on the ship...!?"

Faythe gasped and both hands flew up to her head in panic, "OH SHIT—!!!" She then cupped her mouth, "KOKORO-MERMAID!! CHIMNEY—!! WEIRD RABBIT FROG!! TONY!!!!"

Sudden coughing was heard getting louder from the large cloud of wreckage, "Gwah! Cough cough! THEY'RE—SORT OF SAFE!!" Out sprinting of the clouds of smoke was nonetheless the crew's miracle worker himself, Sanji. And in his arms was the four people that Faythe had called out to.

Faythe sprinted forward along with Wyper on her heels, "YOUR AMAZING SANJI—!!!" She squealed out happily.

Nami saw him running towards her—seeing as she kept clearing out any marines that tried getting close to her, "Oh cool! Where have you been all this time!!?"

Sanji stopped in his tracks and dropped the people like a bunch of baggage, "Yeah, sorry, I had some errands to run! But oh man!! What a mess!!" He rubbed the back of his head.

Faythe hurried over and gave Sanji a quick hug of appreciation, "What would we be without our knight in saving armor!" She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and quickly bent down to pick up Chopper gingerly.

Sanji only smiled at Faythe's form of affection and gratitude, "All in a day's work, my lady." He did a mock bow, resulting in the red head to giggle at his playful nature.

Wyper let out a huff, "I don't know how to take that. Either as a compliment of your hood services or a mocking to my behavior."

Sanji clicked his tongue and flipped the male off, "Take it as the one that'll piss you off the most."

Wyper scowled at the blonde, "Lady worshipper."

"I don't wanna hear that from you out of all of us here." Sanji jutted his bottom lip.

"That's it, pirates!!" A marine spring forward with a blade pointed straight towards Nami's chest, "Let go of the elderly! Be good kids and just di—!" He was cut off by a flipper foot smacking him across the face—sending him flying back into the chaos.

"ITS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT!!" Kokoro shouted in an outrage at the man's audacity.

Faythe watched with a smile, holding Chopper's limp form close to her chest protectively, "The woman got some spirit!"

Wyper took a drag, "Damn." His hand holding onto Chimney's as he started to lead her along to safety, "Just stay close, kid." He muttered gruffly, his eyes surveying the area attentively.

Chimney looked to where his hand engulfed her small one and smiled brightly, "Okay, Mr. Angel!"

Wyper spluttered, "Wha— I'm the farthest thing from one, kid...!" He coughed up in a small take of smoke, accidentally dropping his cigarette, "Crap..." He muttered at the small loss.

Chimney frowned in confusion, "But you have white wings and you're super duper nice—!" She beamed up at the scruffy looking man.

Faythe laughed, "She's got you alllll figured out Wyper..!! Just waitin' on the Halo!"

"My lady, please... Now is not the time..." He put a hand over his face in embarrassment.

"See! You're super nice!" Chimney giggled, hugging her cat—frog—rabbit—thing.

'Fire—!!'

"OWAH!! Watch out!!" Sanji called out, falling behind to make sure everyone was safe.

"Run!!" Nami screamed in terror.

They fired on command, blowing up the path that used to lead them towards their escape ship.

"UWAAAHHHH—!!" Chopper shrieked into Faythe's chest. Her hand securely holding onto the back of his head to make sure nothing hits him.

Wyper carried Chimney with one arm and fired a bazooka blast at some debris that might've landed on Sanji, "STOP LAGGING BEHIND, SANJI!!" His wings shielding against some falling cement that might've landed on the girl.

"STOP ACTING ALL COOL, BASTARD!!"

'Chase them to the second prop!!!'

Everyone managed to make it safely to the other side, with just the bare minimum of a few scraps and bruises from the experience.

"SHIT!! THE BRIDGE IS GONE!!"

"WE'RE TRAPPED ON THE PROP!!"

"THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO ANYMORE!!"

"WE'LL JUST HAVE TO FIGHT ALL OF 'EM HERE....!!"

"DON'T BE STUPID!! THERE'S GONNA BE A BUNCH OF STRONGER ONES COMING OUT!!"

'Aim all cannons at the first prop!! Obliterate Strawhat Luffy immediately!!'

"Luffy!!"

"Luffy's in danger!!!" Zoro snapped, "We should at least get him to this side...!!!"

"LUFFY!!" Usopp screamed in panic.

Robin crossed her arms, preparing to use her abilities, "It's no good. Even if I try to pull him, he'll fall into the ocean on the way here." A hand was placed on the woman's shoulder, grabbing her attention, "Wha..." Her eyes widened at the sight of Faythe walking past everyone with Wyper hurrying after her, "Faythe?"

"Faythe...! Whatever you're going to do—" He was stopped when Faythe turned on her heel to face him with an utmost serious look.

"Get me over there." She all but said with an undeterred look. Her gaze snapping back to Luffy's situation.

"No! You can't be serious!" Usopp hurried over with a panicked look.

"He's right, Fae! As soon as you're in the air, you'll be lit up with bullets." Nami protested with a worried tone.

Faythe only handed Chopepr over to Nami's care, "I can make it." She pulled out Wyper's shooters. Gripping them with a crazy grin spreading up her lips, "I can make my way back with the rest of my energy with beast form. All I need is some cover."

"It's still a high risk of you getting shot!" Sanji added, "We can't afford anymore casualties!"

Faythe turned to Zoro with the same grin. His face unreadable as he looked at the red head. Trying to read her and what she's thinking.

"What's your call, Vice-Captain." She said on purpose. Knowing full well how much of pressure she's putting on him.

His brows furrowed, immediately knowing what she's up to. He closed his eyes as he just let his ears listen to the background noise to help him think.

"You can't be serious about considering this!!"

"Zoro!?"

Zoro opened his eyes and peered back down at Faythe with a frown. With a heavy sigh, he placed a hand on her shoulder, "Bring him back safely... I'm leaving him to you."

"ZORO!??"

"YOU CANT!!"

"FAE! THIS IS CRAZY!!"

Faythe took in a deep breathe, before turning to the edge of the prop they stood. Franky and Wyper stood on both her sides. Robin kept enemies out of the way from their area. Nami and Usopp were still trying to change Zoro's mind about this entire ordeal.

"Ready when you are." Faythe equipped the shooters to the bottom of her boots. The satisfying click signifying that it's strapped on securely.

Wyper made sure the breath dial was strapped on good before giving Faythe some advice, "Remember, we get one chance.. This dial only has a little more juice left to give you a short boost. Once it runs out, you'll have to glide into the prop and secure our Captain. Are you ready?"

Faythe only nodded with a firm look locked onto the prop, "Let's do this."

"Me and Berserker over here got your back, little lady!" Franky readied his weaponized wrists as he prepared for Faythe's blast off.

Wyper took a deep breath and pushed the button on the dial, watching in just a blink of an eye, she was already rocketed into the air, feather leaving a stream behind her.

'Bloody Raven is trying to secure the target, take her out!'

Franky and Wyper immediately began firing at the cannonballs.

Faythe tried to curl up as much as possible to try and make herself a harder target. She ended up having to twist herself midair as she dodged a cannonball fired at her. Her back quite literally skimmed across the top of the cannonball.

But her relief was short lived as she heard the breath dial start spluttering. It was already running out quickly. Though the danger only got more dangerous as she witnessed a cannonball head straight at her back side, "Oh crap...!!!"

Just in time, fortunately, Franky managed to destroy the cannonball before it could reach her. Unfortunately the collision and impact of said explosion forced her off course and sent her spiraling a few feet off into another direction.

"OH NO, FAE—!!"

"SHE'S FALLING!!"

Quickly transforming into her beast form, she used the last of her energy to fly back onto course. Her wings grew more heavy as more time passed with her having to dodge more fire. Her energy was dwindling quickly as she came closer to the prop.

Luffy's limp figure could be seen better, his eyes lighting up at the sight of her, "Fae....!!"

Using the last bit of her strength, she managed to toss herself forward. Her body landing sloppily and bounced off the ground a bit—transforming back into her human body. Her body rolled a bit but she still managed to make it.

"SHE MANAGED!!"

"SHES SAFE! THANK GOD!!"

"GET HIM!!"

Faythe took in a dry heap of coughs before weakly pulling herself up to her knees, "What an absolute pain you are, Cap'."

Luffy's frown slowly turned into an amused smile, "I'm glad you think so too, Fae." He chuckled weakly, trying to reach out towards her.

"Hold that thought." Faythe pulled herself up to her feet and wobbled over to Lucci's broken and unconscious form.

Standing there, Faythe began to think that other people would probably give this speech of being the better person or how he should've not messed with them. But let's be real. She's a petty bitch. And she's gonna be petty about her entire situation.

So with a heavy heart.

Faythe gave Lucci's limp form a kick to his head and a drawn middle finger on his forehead for good measure. With a small written, '—Faythe wuz here, pussy!'. The kick probably wasn't as strong as she would've liked, but it'll have to do.

She walked back over to Luffy with a self satisfied expression on her face, "Did I keep you waiting?"

"Was that necessary...?" Luffy raised a weak brow. He literally just witnessed the entire thing with a blank face.

"Yes. It was veeeerrry necessary for my self esteem." Faythe bent down to try and lick him up but a voice in the back of her head made her freeze.

"Look below...?" Luffy muttered with wide eyes.

Faythe snapped her attention to her Captain, "You heard that too...!?"

"Yeah!?" Luffy looked up at her confused.

'Firing at Strawhat Luffy and Bloody Raven in the first prop in 5 seconds.'

Faythe's face brightened almost immediately as she heard the voice again. Eyes glistening to look out into the open wall.

'In 4 seconds.'

"Luffy."

Luffy glanced up at her to see a hand in front of his face. His eyes trailing up to see it was Faythe's. His whole body was buzzing with a sense of Deja vu at this very moment.

'3...'

"Wanna go on another adventure with me?" Faythe smiled brightly at his figure.

Luffy looked up at her in some kind of light. Her words only put the cherry on the cake. His hand gained some feeling back. Just a little bit he needed. Just a bit to take her awaiting hand.

She was standing there in the line of all the cannons to wait for his hand alone.

"Of course!" His hand practically fit her her own

'2...'

Her smile only widened at his answer as she used her own little strength to pull him forward, her body falling back and tilting over the edge, "Then let's dive into the next one—!" She laughed happily.

'1...'

His eyes watched in slow motion as feather flew past them in a curtain of colors as they descended. The hair on her head framing her rosy face—even if it may have been littered with dried blood and bruises. He still couldn't find himself looking away from her.

'FIRE!!'

'Let's go back, everyone!!!'

"INTO THE SEA—!!!" Faythe screamed happily. Tears glistening in the wind as she cried in joy.

Explosions and flames was all that was left of prop. Luffy and Faythe had managed to escape in mere seconds as they fell through the air.

'Back to the sea of adventure again!!'

"MERRRYYY~!" Luffy's face brightened at the sight of a familiar friend, "GET ONBOARD THE MERRY—!!!"

'I've come to take you home!!'

/:/~***~/:/

So I was originally thinking of having Lucci also be punched by Wyper but I feel like that just seems to make Wyper have a list of people that need physical punishment.

I've left some clues in this chapter for y'all to figure out what Wyper's bounty name is gonna be.

And sorry for the late update.

Hope y'all enjoy this long Chapter.

:)

Word Count:(3619)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
110K 3.8K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...
19.3K 680 50
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...