TMNT Leonardo x Ryliee O'Neil

By CassieJones622

Leonardo and Ryliee met when they were eight years old and instantly became best friends. Ryliee is the young... More

About Ryliee
When we first met
A/N not a chapter
Seven years later
Rise of the Turtles PT.1
Rise of the Turtles PT. 2
New Friend, Old Enemy
I think his name is Baxter Stockman
Welcome to Engima
Metal head
Monkey Brains
Xever say Xever
The Gauntlet
Ryliee O'Neil's Outfit Changes
Panic in the Sewer
It came from the depths
I,Monster
New Girls in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of my Enemy
Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns
Parasitica
Operation breakout
Showdown
The Mutation Situation
Character updates
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Mikey gets Shellacne
Targets: Ryliee and April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
The Kraang Conspiracy
The Good, the Bad, and Casey Jones
Fungus Humongous
Metalhead Rewired
Rats of Men

Turtle Temper

176 4 27
By CassieJones622

Donnie looks through a periscope as he spies on the streets below.
"Anything?" Leo crosses his arms as he stands near him.
"Nothing yet." Donnie responds.
Ryliee sits on the edge of the building, watching the streets.
Mikey passes the time by poking at Raph's head, the red-masked turtle smacking his hand away twice before grabbing it tightly the third time and making him scream,
"Aah!"
"Guys." Leo whispers to his two brothers as Ryliee looks back, "When ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent."
"Sorry, Leo." Mikey apologizes, "I'll scream quieter."
Raph makes a deadpan face at this.
Ryliee sighs as she facepalms, "Mikey, please stop annoying Raph. We need to focus on the-"
"Too late, dudette!" Mikey pokes Raph's head and giggles, prompting the hot-headed turtle to slam him against the roof and break a satellite dish, "Ah! Ugh!"
Raph gets him in a hold, "Say it."
"Raph, be quiet!" Leo whispers.
"Not till Mikey says it."
"Does this happen a lot?" Ryliee raises an eyebrow.
"Yep."
"Yeah."
Mikey rolls his eyes, "Raphael is all-wise and powerful."
Raph squishes his head, "And?"
"And he's better than me in every possible way." Mikey gasps for air before grunting as his brother pins him down.
"And?"
"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod."
Raph licks his finger and hovers it over Mikey's head, "And?"
"And in the history of the universe there's never been...!"
"Okay, enough." Leo stops them as Raph lets Mikey go with a scoff, the youngest letting out a sigh of relief.
Raph walks over to the others, "We're wasting our time. The Kraang aren't gonna show up."
"Have a little patience, will you?" Leo told him.
"Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight." Donnie smiles, gesturing to Ryliee "I have reliable intel."
"Intel?" Raph smirks, "You mean April told Rilyee, who then told you."
"You mean your girlfriend?" Mikey teases as he blinks a couple times.
Donnie looks stunned for a moment before glaring at his brother, "She's not my girlfriend, Mikey."
"But you can't deny that you like my sister." Ryliee smiles as Raph and Leo smirk at each other.
"She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Donnie excuses.
"Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." Raph says as an old man named
Vic comes up to the roof.
"What the heck's going on up here?" Vic asks as the five teens blink twice, "What, are you playing dress up?" he notices Ryliee in her battle outfit and raises an eyebrow, "What is this some kind of Star Trek role play?"
Ryliee crosses her arms and looks away.
"No, sir, we were just-"
Vic cuts Leo off when he spots his broken satellite dish, "Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?"
Raph looks angry, "Ham shanks?"
Donnie scratches his head, looking dumbfounded, "I don't know what that means."
"You don't want to know." Ryliee said irritated.
"Me neither. But I don't like it." Raph goes to grab his sais, but Leo stops him.
"Raph, it's fine." Ryliee reassures, "Let's just go."
"That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy." Vic mocks.
"Hey leave Mama Ryliee alone !" Mikey defends the blonde, who smiles and pats his head.
"Mikey, that's not what he meant by that."
Raph growls, taking out his sais, "Hey! Watch it, buddy."
"Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." Vic feigns being scared as he waves his fingers.
"Salad tongs?" Raph goes to charge at him, but his brothers and Ryliee hold him back,
"I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!"
"You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?"
"Raph, don't!"
"You want a piece of me?"
"When I'm done, a piece of you is all that's gonna be left!" Raph gets pulled out of the way of an incoming laser.
"Oh, no." Ryliee glances over to see some Kraang.
"Kraangdroids!" Leo exclaims.
"Holy Toledo!" Vic looks surprised.
"Way to blow our position, Raph." Leo says as he and his brothers take out their weapons, "Scram!" the Turtles dodge incoming fire from the Kraang and start fighting them with their weapons.
Ryliee jumps in front of Vic and shields him with her force field and rushes him to the door, "Get inside, sir." she rushes away to join the Turtles.
Vic looks closely at the fight, taking out his phone as he starts filming, "Holy cow.
They're some kinda...Kung fu frogs. And the girl has weird powers."
Ryliee watches as each of the Turtles take down a Kraang, the four droids eventually retreating.
"Keep going, kung fu frogs and witch girl. This is pure gold." Vic holds up his phone, making Ryliee gasp and starts panicking.
"We're not frogs, you idiot! And Ryliee's not a witch!" Raph corrects him.
"Yeah, and it's not kung fu. It's an ancient Japanese battle art."Donnie adds.
"Yea, she's got superpowers which makes her a superhero!" Mikey comments.
"Guys, he got us on video!" Ryliee gets to the point.
Raph growls like a dog, "Not for long, he doesn't." he charges at Vic, who quickly goes inside and shuts the door, making the turtle crash into it.
Vic laughs, "I'm gonna make a fortune off of this!"
"Fire truck's en route." Donnie warns before estimating, "30 seconds."
"Let's move." Leo commands, "Come on, Ryles."
"Wait! We have to find that guy and break his phone, and his face!" Raph says before his brothers run off with Ryliee, making him grunt in frustration as he follows after them.
Splinter paces in front of his four sons as Ryliee stands off to the side, "Not only did Raphael alert the Kraang, but you got caught...on video."
"Sensei, he was the angriest, nastiest guy you ever met." Raph explains.
"Except for you." Mikey chimes in before getting whacked in the head by his hot-headed brother, "Ow!"
"This guy was insulting Ryliee! You should have heard the insults this guy was throwing at us. They were so..." Raph tries to find the right word, "Insulting!"
Splinter starts speaking sarcastically, "Oh, I did not realize he said mean things. Of course, you had no choice but to jeopardize your mission!"
"Burn." Mikey sings slightly as Raph growls at him.
Splinter paces some more, "You are ninjas. You work in the shadows, in secret. This becomes difficult if there is proof of your existence in high-definition. And since Ryliee has to keep her abilities a secret, she may become a target."
"Look, we know where this guy lives. All we need to do is find him and shake him until the tape pops out." Raph says.
"Oh, there's no tape." Donnie speaks up, "Video phones use flash memory-" he stops when Raph growls at him.
"Anger is self-destructive." Splinter told his son.
"I always thought it was others-destructive."
"Raphael! Stand up." the rat mutant commands sharply as Raph stands up.
"Somebody's in trouble." Mikey sings as Raph clenches his fists.
Raph was surrounded as his brothers aimed arrows at him.
Splinter keeps Ryliee back by the tree with him, "Evade the arrows."
"No problem." Raph smirks.
"Hajime!"
Raph dodges the three arrows, one from each of his brothers as Splinter catches the last arrow.
"Yame! Again, except this time, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo...insult Raphael."
"W-Wait. Insult...him?" Donnie gestures an arrow to his brother.
"Yes."
"And he can't fight back?"
Raph raises an eyebrow at this.
"No."
Donnie laughs a little as he looks to his brothers, "I'm feeling good about this plan."
Ryliee smiles as she watches, "This is gonna be good."
"Hajime!"
Mikey chuckles mockingly, "You move like a bloated buffalo." he fires an arrow that Raph dodges as the others laugh.
"I do not!"
"And you're always whining. "Poor me. Nobody understands me."" Leo fires an arrow as the others laugh.
"Well, you don't understa-Gah!" Raph turns to glare at him when the arrow hits him in the shell.
"Yeah. And... Oh! You don't keep your back straight when doing omote kote gyaku." Donnie fires an arrow that hits Raph, "And you're ugly!" he fires another one.
"Ooh!" Raph growls as he turns to face him.
Mikey laughs, "And gassy."
"Bull's-eye!"
"Stop it!" "Oh, you talk so tough, but inside, you're just a scared little baby."
Raph gets visibly irritated as his brothers fire more arrows and laugh.
"Who needs his bottle?"
"And his diaper changed?"
"What's the matter, Raph? Gonna cry?"
"Ah! I am-ooh!-not gonna cry!" Raph gets hit in the middle of the forehead, making him fall down.
Mikey sighs with a smile, "I wish this moment could last forever."
"You know what? Forget this." Raph throws his sais down as he stands up, "This is stupid."
"Aww. It didn't." Mikey sags before jumping back as Raph made his way to Splinter, the arrows on his back making him look like a porcupine.
"Ninniku seishin is the ability to endure insults with patience and humility. You cannot be a true ninja until you master it." Splinter explains as the two arrows on Raph's head pops off, making Mikey laugh as the red-masked turtle clenches a fist at him,
"Understood?"
"Hai, Sensei."
"You must get that video back. Using reason, not force."

Vic leaves his apartment as he talks to someone on the phone, "That's right. I swear on my mother's grave that these guys are frogs and they know kung fu. And this girl she has some type of witchy powers! You can't tell me that's not worth something." he yelps as the turtles and the blonde land around him, "Ah! I'll call you back." he hangs up the phone and holds a finger in the air as he backs away, "Lay one finger on me, frog, and I'm calling the cops."
"We're not gonna hurt you." Raph struggles to say as he clenches his fists.
"Then what do you want, freak?"
"We got off on the wrong foot last night. Some things were said, and well, we would just like that video back. Hmm?" Raph smiles as Vic raises an eyebrow, Leo nudging his brother's arm, "Please?"
"What are you gonna give me for it?"
"Give you for it?"
"Well, I figure I've got you over a barrel, so you've got to make it worth my while." Vic smirks.
"T'll make it worth your while." Raph smirks back before slowly becoming angry, "I won't take your head and smash it against the-"
Leo puts a hand on his shoulder, "Okay, okay, thank you, Raphael. Ryliee and I will take over." Raph simply crosses his arms with an angry pout, "So what are you looking for?"
"A...cool mil ought to cover it." Vic smirks as Ryliee's eyes widen.
"Mmhmm, mm-hmm. A cool mil of what?" Leo asks.
"Leo, he's asking for a million dollars." Ryliee whispers.
"We don't have a million dollars."
"Yeah, I know."
"We do have some Canadian quarters that fell through the grate." Mikey smiles.
"That's not gonna be enough." Ryliee told him with a small smile "Here this has been in my family for generations take, sell it, or whatever, but hand us the video please?" As she handed Vic her great grandmother's tiara. "Its estimated value is $80 Million." She said pleading with the man.
"Woah, Ryliee, you are not giving this cheapskate your family's heirloom." Raph told her.
"Raph, it's fine, okay? I'm willing to let go of it to keep you and brothers safe. Please understand?" Ryliee reassures.
"I can make serious money off this thing." Vic shakes the phone, "And if you don't want to pay, I'll hold on to it until someone else does."
"That's it!" Raph pins him down, "Ryliee is not handing nothing over! Hand over the video or, so help me, I'll kick your hairy butt all the way to New Jersey!"
"Guys! The Kraang!" Leo points as a van flies towards them, "Raph! Look out!" he tackles the two out of the way of the oncoming van, the two turtles getting up as another van starts towards them, "Let's not let this one get away."
Raph picks up and barrel and launches it at the van, making it crash into the wall, "Well, that was easy." he crosses his arms with a grin before Kraang come out the back of the van and start shooting at them, "Ooh-kay."
The Turtles start fighting against the Kraang, Vic trying to avoid the fight. He gets knocked into the van by a Kraang that was launched towards him.
"Tacht Mathod " cho
Ryliee picks up a discarded Kraang gun and starts firing at them, "Woah! Not bad. I might keep this with my collection of blasters." she fires a few more times.
"Oh, no, you don't!" Raph storms over to the man in the van.
"Raph, what are you doing?" Leo asks as he holds a Kraang off, "Get back here!" he knocks him back, but gets kicked down by another Kraang, "Raph!"
"I got him!" Ryliee fires at one Kraang before using her powers knocking another Kraang down and pinning him with her boot.
"We've got unfinished business!" Raph gets into the van, Vic backing up, "You give me that phone right now!" he turns around to see three Kraang get into the van with them before it drives off.
"Raph's in the van!" Leo calls out as the four chase after it.
Raph knocks the three Kraang down before holding his hand out to Vic, "Let's get out of here!"
"Forget it! You lizards don't want to buy my video, maybe these guys will." Vic gestures to the fallen Kraang.
"Raph!" Donnie calls out as he holds his bo staff out for him to grab, "Get out of there!"
Raph grabs Vic's arm, "Listen, you idiot! Frogs are not lizards. And we're not frogs."
A Kraang suddenly grabs him and throws him out of the van, making him crash into his brothers and Ryliee.
"So long, froggy." Vic chuckles as he gets approached by the three Kraang, "Uh, thanks for the help, guys. Have I got a deal for you." he smirks and holds up his phone as they
stare at him. "So are you all triplets or what?" they simply walk closer to him.
The five stand up.
"Nice going, Raph." Leo glares at his brother as he stands up.
"What did I do?"
"What did you do? You left the four of us in the middle of the fight to yell at somebody.
We could have stopped them, but thanks to your temper, the guy with the tape-"
"Again, technically, it's a flash-" Donnie starts to say.
"Not now./ Later, Donnie." Leo and Ryliee say in unison.
"Is in the hands of the Kraang." Leo continues, "How are we supposed to find them?"
"Huh?" Donnie looks down to see oil going in the direction where the van was heading,
"Look, the truck's leaking!"
"All right! We can follow the trail to their hideout." Leo says.
"And then we'll bash some bots!" Raph punches his hand with a grin before noticing the expression on his brother's face, "What?"
"We are going to bash some bots." Leo looks over at Ryliee, Donnie, and Mikey, "You are going home."
"What, are you kidding? Come on, guys. Are we gonna let Leo power-trip like this?"
Raph turns to his brothers.
Ryliee frowns as she says "Remember, No one 'makes' you angry. You decide to use anger as a response." Thinking about Samantha at their time at Celestial Cascade with her short temper and how Cassandra and Ryliee helped her calm down.
"I think Leo's right." Donnie says.
"You gotta control your temper. Until then, we just can't trust you." Leo told him before he and Donnie leave.
"Sorry, Raph." Mikey adds as he leads Ryliee away.
Raph throws his sais down in frustration.
Raph paces in the kitchen as he talks to Spike, "Who does Leo think he is? So what if I got a temper? I'm still the best fighter we've got. In fact, if anything, my anger makes me a better fighter. You understand me, don't you, Spike? Chew on your leaf if you understand me." Spike chews on his leaf, "Yeah, thought so."
"I understand you too." Splinter voices, walking into the kitchen as Raph jumps up.
"Oh! Seriously, you gotta knock or something."
"Raphael, let me tell you a story."
"Sensei, I'm not in the mood for a story."
"Spike, chew on your leaf if you are in the mood for a story." Splinter turns to the turtle, who chews on his leaf, "Very well. When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman."
Raph pretends to look at his wrist, "Oh, hey, is it that late?" "Sit." Splinter commands as his son sighs, "Her name was Tang Shen. And I was not the only one who loved her. There was another man competing for her attention. Oroku
Saki."
"Shredder."
"One day, he insulted me in front of her. He called me many things. I felt I could not let those insults go unanswered. I lost my temper. And over time, our rivalry festered into hatred... Until Shredder sought to finish me...And I lost my beloved Tang Shen."
"But...But it wasn't your fault. Shredder insulted you. You had no choice."
"No choice?" Splinter turns to him, "I could have chosen to ignore him. I could have chosen to let his words wash over me...Like a river over stone. But I let him anger me. It
was I who made his words into weapons." he walks up to his son and places a hand on his shoulder, "That's the choice I made. What choice will you make?" he walks away, leaving Raph to his thoughts. Thinking of what Ryliee said earlier is what Master Splinter said.

The four follow the oil path and end up at the location.
"We're here." Donnie told them.
"Are we really gonna do this without Raph?" Mikey asks.
"We can handle it." Leo reassures him.
"I don't know. It just feels like something's missing." Mikey says before he feels someone smack him in the back of the head, "Ow! Thanks."
"Happy to helo. Let's go."

The four sneak into the building, moving past crates and cobwebs.

"Spiders." Mikey looks around in disgust.

"It'll be fine, Mikey." Ryliee reassures him softly, "Just ignore them."

Mikey suddenly stops in front of Donnie for a minute, the purple-masked turtle smacking the back of his head, "Ow! You don't have to keep doing that."

"There was a spider on you." Donnie points.

"Well, there's a spider on you too."

"No, there isn't." Donnie looks around.

"Come here, you punk!" Mikey tackles him to the ground, smacking him in the head.

"Knock it off! Ow!"

"Hey!" Leo whispers to get their attention.

"Shush! Donatello,Michelangelo!" Ryliee shushes the two as her eyes glowed purple.

Mikey holds up a hand to Donnie as a warning, the purple-masked turtle sighing.

Vic was being held in a wheely chair, his hands tied behind his back.

"The image that is the image on the phone is pleasing to the eye of Kraang."

"This is true. Kraang is looking what is known in earth terms as "handsome" in this
phone."
Ryliee raises an eyebrow as she and the turtles stealthily move near them.
"Well, y-you guys drive a hard bargain. Tell you what, I'll drop it down to $500,000.
And you can keep the phone." Vic smiles before the Kraang turn away from him to watch the video, "Okay, $400,000."

"This is our fight with the creatures called the turtles and the one known as Ryliee O'Neil."

"The usefulness of this will be proven usefully with the more watching of this."

"Also this is being a good image of Kraang."

"We should be showing the image of Kraang to Kraang."

Ryliee uses her powers to pull Vic over to them without being spotted
while the Kraang were distracted.
"We're gonna get you out of here." Leo reassures.
"What about my phone?" Vic asks loudly.
"Shh." Leo shushes him as Donnie shakes his head.

"Shut it." Ryliee adds.

"Don't shush me! I ain't leaving here without my phone!"

The Kraang immediately turn around and aim their guns at them, "Stop the one that needs to be stopped. Stop!" Ryliee releases Vic so she can attack the Kranng.
"Remind me why we have to rescue this guy?" Donnie looks over at Leo.
As the Turtles and Ryliee take down the Kraang, Vic was more focused on trying to get his phone back. He moves back in the chair as his phone was kicked towards a tube of mutagen. He rolls towards it, falling over as the chair got shot by a Kraang laser.
"Got it!" Vic puts a hand on his phone as a spider was on it as well. Suddenly, a stray Kraang laser shoots the mutagen tube above him, breaking it as the mutagen falls and mutates the man, who screams in pain and causes the fight to stop.
"Oh, no." Ryliee looks over.
"Kraang, go look at the place where the thing that makes the noise is, and tell us what thing makes that noise in that place." one Kraang commands as another Kraang slowly walks over in the shadows to investigate. A few seconds later, he gets launched back, the Kraang crawling out of its robot body and scurrying away.
"I don't like the sound of that." Mikey hides behind Ryliee before Vic, now a giant black widow spider mutant, emerges from the shadows with legs sticking above his head, red eyes, and bulky arms and legs, "I don't like the look of it either."
The mutant spider looks at his new form, "What did you do to me? I'm hideous."
"I honestly think he looks better this way." Ryliee comments before turning to Leo,
"What are we gonna do now?"
"Don't worry. The four of us can handle him." he reassures her.
"Okay, this might be a bad time to point this out, but you sent one of the four of us home." Donnie reminds him of Raph's absence.
" Ryles, get ready." Leo told her, the blonde nodding and pulling out sword while her glowed purple, "All right, guys, prepare to dish out the mighty wrath of justice."
Donnie sulks a little, "Seriously, just yell, "get him!"."
"Get-Ooh!" Leo gets knocked away into a pile of crates.
Donnie goes for an overhead attack, but gets knocked back by the spider mutant's legs.
The mutant snarls as he gets hit by Mikey's nunchucks before blocking a katana attack from Leo as the three turtles group up.
"Is that all you've got?" Mikey points with a grin as the spider mutant spits some acid towards the turtles, who back away as the acid burns into the floor.
"Never ever ask that!" Ryliee shouts over to Mikey.
"The answer I was looking for was "yes."!"
The spider mutant continues spitting acid at the three turtles and Ryliee, who continue dodging.
Mikey gets a shot in by throwing a barrel into the mutant's mouth and then throwing another barrel at his face. The spider mutant spits it out before chasing after the turtles, who continue running away. They then stop, the acid that the spider mutant spat out earlier collapsing the floor under them and making them fall to the next level.
"Guys!" Ryliee calls out in worry.
"We're no match for Spider Bytez." Mikey calls out.
Leo rubs his head as he stands up, ""Spider Bytez"?"
"Well, he's a spider, and he bites, so I thought-"
"We get it."
Spider Bytez leaps down to their level, the turtles and Ryliee trying to run in one direction, but the spider mutant catches up quickly.
"This bug is fast." Leo comments as Mikey looks dizzy.
"Yeah, spiders aren't actually bugs. They-ow!" Donnie gets cut off as Spider Bytez picks him and throws him into a crate.
"Playtime's over, frogs. And you this is your fault witch!" Spider Bytez says as he spits acid hitting Ryliee in her shoulder and traps the Turtles into a corner.
"Ryliee!!!" Said the three turtles as she holds her shoulder holding back tears as she feels the acid burning her skin.
"Wow." a familiar voice comments, the group turning to see Raph, "I didn't think this guy could get any uglier." He looks over and sees Ryliee holding her shoulder and her face turning pale. "You are so going down for hurting Ryles." Raph said angrily seeing his friend hurt.
"Raph!" Mikey and Donnie exclaim as Leo smile and Ryliee trying to keep from going unconsciousness.

Raph leaps down to where they were.
"Well, I think you've been punished long enough." Leo says as Mikey nods, "Come and join us."
"Hey, it's the kung fu frog with the salad tongs." Spider Bytez mocks.
"Hey, it's the stupid loudmouth who's about to get his butt kicked for hurting my friend over there." Raph aims his sais at him.
Spider Bytez spits acid at him, Raph dodging as the spider mutant surrounds the other three and the human girl with his acid, making them fall through another level again, landing on a floor that had mutagen underneath it. Ryliee's vision begins to blur, Leo comes to help her, but notices she isn't doing too well.
"Uh, let's not fall through this floor, okay?" Donnie suggests.
"Dance for me, frog." Spider Bytez spits acid towards Raph, the turtle dodging backwards, "Watch me turn your friends into frog fries. I'll serve 'em up with your salad tongs. And as your little witch friend here burn." he starts to head down with a web.
"Huh?" Raph growls as he slides down the thread, cutting it and making Spider Bytez fall on his face as the turtle jumps off and lands in front of him.
Spider Bytez stands up and roars, "Aw, froggy thinks he can stop me. Ribbit, ribbit.
What's that, Tadpole? Are you too scared to leap off your lily pad and get the warts knocked off you?"
Raph takes a deep breath to control his anger, "Like a river over stone...You decide to use anger as a response." he smirks as he charges in, dodging his attacks and landing blows on him. He catches one of his legs and uses it to shield himself from acid.
Spider Bytez observes his leg before looking at him, "That's some kung fu, frog."
Raph smirks as his brothers and Ryliee group up with him, "We're not kung fu frogs. We're Ninja Turtles. And as for Ryles, she's the Scarlet Widow, leader of the Blooming Vixens and member our team." Ryliee gives a small smile feeling more accepted and given the fact Raph had given her new hero name. Leo sat Ryliee down against the wall to keep her safe from the battle.
The Turtles fight against Spider Bytez together, easily defeating him as Raph crushes his phone with his foot.
"Oh! My phone!" Spider Bytez backs away, "You guys are gonna regret this." he then escapes, climbing out of the warehouse.
The Turtles watch as Spider Bytez leaps away.
"I know a nice black widow that'd be great for him." Donnie comments.
"Good work, Raph. I just want to say-"
" You don't have to apologize." Raph smiles, cutting Leo off.
"I wasn't going to."
"Oh. Good."
"Yeah, Raph, not bad for a bloated buffalo." Mikey chuckles as he walks away.
"Ryliee! She's been hit with acid we need to get her back the lair and into Donnie's lab now before she gets any worse." Leo says as he runs towards her and picks her up bridal style as she is going in and out of conscious. Raph looks at Mikey and says "Until we find out Ryles is going to be okay, you are so getting it. Got it?" Mikey gulps in fear of being attacked by his hot-headed brother and then hoping the human girl who he is starting to look up too as a motherly figure will be okay.
As they got to the lair the turtles rush Ryliee into Donnie's lab and he makes an antidote to help get rid of the acid. A few hours later Ryliee alright and calls April to keep her updated. Let's just April was questioning why her sister was hit with acid, but is glad that their turtle friends saved her in time. Ryliee walks out of her room in her normal clothes when she's Leo watching Space Hero's.
"Hey Captain, whatcha doing?" She asked as she walked closer to him and sat on couch next to him. "Nothing, I'm just glad we got you back to the lair before anything worse could happen to you." Leo says as smiles at Ryliee. "Thanks you again for saving my life Leo. And I want to show my gratitude for it." She said as cups his face, Leo blushes a little as she leans in and kissed his cheek. She smiled and walked away to do some meditation with Splinter in the dojo. As soon as she was out of the room Leo had the biggest smile on face as he was screaming internally as his best friend who was starting to become his crush kissed his cheek. HIS CHEEK. He heard screaming as he seen Raph and Mikey enter the living room Raph smirks as he gets Mikey into a armhold.
"Okay! Raph is all-wise and powerful."
"And?"
Mikey flails his arms around as the others smile, "And he's better than me in every possible way!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 23
AJ is scarred and has had rotten luck with men her whole life. However through their mutual friend April O'Neil her path intertwines with that of Leo...
12.1K 358 12
Im April O'Neils sister. April didnt tell her turtle friends about me and that i was related to her, till the day i went with her to see Baxter stock...
627 2 20
The young turtles save New York from the villain Superfly and are adjusting to their new lives as heroes as well as students in high school. One day...
2.8K 80 12
Leo and Mikey are having a hard time after Master Splinters "death", being the oldest and youngest they think Ralph and Donnie don't understand, this...