Taekook Oneshot | Book 2 | To...

Af bts_bangtang7

Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~ Mere

Note
🥀 Hold On 🥀
🥀 Hell 🥀
💌 Give me a chance 🥀
🔮 Presence 🥀 (1/2)
🔮 Presence 🥀 (2/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (1/2)
🖤 Luna 🖤 (2/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (1/2)
🍂 My Majesty 🍂 (2/2)
Love In Law 💕 (1/3)
Love in law 💕 (2/3)
Love in Law 💕 (3/3)
🥀 Selfish 🥀
🥀 Baby it's love 🥀
One sided love 🥀 (1/2)
One sided love 🥀 (2/2)
Jealousy ✨
Brother's Enemy 💥✨ (1/2)
Brother's Enemy 💥 ✨ (2/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (1/2)
Anagapesis 🥀 (2/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 1/2)
Atelophbia 🌷 ( 2/2)
Moira ☘️ (2/3)

Moira ☘️ ( 1/3 )

924 42 11
Af bts_bangtang7

Moria : a person's faith or destiny

••• Appearance •••

Age : 18

Age : 28

Summary: Jungkook is molested by a Russian man, Trying to save himself, He encounter's Taehyung...Before they could process anything, a terrorist attack breaks out...How are they going to save themselves.

Inspired by " Love wins all "

No one's Pov

" Jungkook you are the most boring guy we know " Three boys could be seen sitting in the garden of a school.. Jungkook being one of them...He stared at them back and forth with his  doe eyes...Bitting his lower lip " But guys are just talking about boys, Jungkook being the topper of his class...He always gets troll by his two friends Shawn and Jongmin.

Jungkook lives in Russia with his family, His father is the Chief Minister of Ambassador of Korea, who is now transferred to Russia... Because of His father's job, They travel back and forth to one country and then another... Jungkook being an introvert, He always find himself lost on the sea of people...The reason He got no friends except Jongmin and Shawn who are also from Korea.

" Of course you would say this, All you care about is books and school...Nerd " Shawn muttered smikring at Jungkook who lower his head knowing that Shawn is right...He don't like running behind boys, He is Bi.. everyone knows about that, Same goes for Shawn and Jongmin " Anyways I'm so happy boys "

Shawn squealed hearing which Jungkook turned his attention towards him " Why? " Shawn smirked " Because my father's best friend's son is coming to Russia after years...I'm going to meet him after 4 years " Jungkook frowns at him...Seeing how Jongmin also squealed.. Jungkook frowns deepen he tilt his head.

" Who? " Shawn chuckled " Kim Taehyung" Hearing the name Jungkook's frown deepens...He has never heard the name of such boy " You know Jungkook, I met him when I was 14 and He was 18, Oh how I wanted to date him so bad...But he didn't even look at me " Jungkook cringed hearing that.

" but now! He is going to fall for my hotness " Jongmin nodded his head " I'm going to try my arrow too, you should Too Jungkook " Jungkook opened his mouth to deny but Shawn laughed " Come on Jongmin, Taehyung would like him? No way " Jungkook felt offended yet bad...The insecurities hitting him.

He don't care about who this Kim Taehyung is, and he don't care if the man likes him or not...But Shawn he don't have any rights to insult him " Sorry Shawn, If That Kim Taehyung is so handsome and girls die to be with him...Why would he take interest in a school boy like you " Jungkook said tilting his head, He was honestly curious.

Shawn turned his gaze, giving him a glare " Oh shut up, You are just jealous...Just wait and watch how is going to fall for me " Rolling his eyes, Shawn walked away...While Jongmin passed Jungkook a sad smile and rushed behind Shawn.. Jungkook stared at their fading figure and lower his head, sniffing.

••• Next Day •••

" SOOBIN WAKE UP!" Jungkook whined trying to wake up his brother who was still asleep on the bed, No care of his exam...When Jungkook is the topper, Soobin is the opposite... Jungkook cried out in anger " I'M LEAVING ALONE THEN" Saying this Jungkook rushed to the bathroom to wear his uniform " Jungkook! Your father is on the call, he wants to talk to you "

Jungkook heard his mother's voice, He wear his sling bag feeling it heavy...Then he realized that the night before he packed his clothes and a few snacks because he is going to stay at Shawn's house for sleepover.

Jungkook rushed downstairs bumping with his mother " Eomma I'm getting late...I will talk to Appa later, APPA I LOVE YOU " Mrs Jeon watched her son running out of the house, with his lunch box in his hand...She chuckled " Your intelligent son is gone and your dummy one is still sleeping " She said hearing her husband's laugh on the other hand.

Jungkook was riding his bike, mumbling prayers continuously " Please God, Save me this just once...I didn't study well for this exam..Please ..Please " Jungkook pouts whining silently... Jungkook looks around, The entire way was filled with tresses, Not even a single soul could be seen in the early morning.

Everyday, Both him and Soobin, cross the little forest to go to their school, But today Jungkook felt afraid alone... Jungkook gasped when his bicycle stopped with a jerk...He stopped his bicycle before he could fall...He felt his heart dropping...He wanted to cry, Why everything is turning out bad for him.

" Why me?" He pouts, Jungkook kneeled down to look at his bicycle's tire which was now all flat " Ey, paren/ Hey boy " Jungkook gasped hearing a sudden voice behind him...He turned around looking at the man in front of him... Jungkook clenched his bag's strap moving backwards from the man..Who stared at him from head to toe.

⚠️⚠️ Attempt of molestation ⚠️⚠️

"ty vyglyadish' poteryannym, pozvol' mne pomoch' tebe/ you seem lost,let me help you " The Russian man said moving closer to Jungkook who moved back, not understanding what he was saying, It's been only an year they moved in to Russia...it's hard for Jungkook to learn the language...He gulped cleanching and unclenching his bag's strap, Trying to calm himself.

" N-No Russian" Jungkook shuttered making the man smirk... Jungkook might be native when it comes to boys and love but he does know the difference between bad gaze and good gaze...The man placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, digging his nails... making Jungkook hiss...Before the man could come closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook smashed his face with his lunch box, Resulting... Jungkook's shirt torn from the shoulder Jungkook killed The man on his face making him fall on the ground groaning... Jungkook instantly grabbed his coat from the bicycle and run, Tears falling down his cheeks...He was terrified...He wanted to go home.

Jungkook turned his head back, seeing the man running behind him, pissed off... Jungkook cried when he finally reached at the main road...He looked around but didn't mind anyone, feeling terrified hearing the voice of the man, He looked around when he spot a pink car parked on the side of the road.

Meanwhile, the man reached at the road looking around...but he didn't see anyone...His eyes fall on the car...before he could touch the car He was smashed to the ground " Big man, Stay away from my lovely car " Jungkook who was hiding under a blanket inside the car peaked out seeing the owner of the car.

He widen his eyes seeing a young handsome man hitting the bad man... Jungkook felt happy knowing that the man was getting beaten up, Finally the man run away...Before Jungkook could get out of the car, The handsome man get inside the car sighing " Don't worry Rebeeca, I will never let you leave " Taehyung said chuckling afterwards.

Jungkook frowns wanting to get out of the car, But he felt his heart dropping when the man starts the car...He felt lost of words, He was scared to call out the man and ask him to stop the car...He flinched when Taehyung turned on Jazz music, Singing along with it... Jungkook could feel tears fall down his cheeks....He don't know where Taehyung is driving to.... He just hope Taehyung is not a creep like that bad man.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦‧ ₊˚・

I hope you like it

I made a discord server, If you want to join please let me know..I worked hard on the sever.

Thanks for reading 💗

Everyone thanks for existing and know that you are important to this world ❤️ and I'm always here to listen to you if you need me

I purple you 💜

Author Nim 🐰

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

62K 1.1K 24
[ 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 ]
180K 3K 19
From heart breaking angst to sickeningly sweet fluff between the boys of BTS and their precious maknae Jungkook. A one shot fan fiction story With al...
420K 15.6K 107
Just some random thoughts Top Tae Bottom Kook Fluff Angst ( a lot ) Book 2 published
210K 7.5K 25
Compilation of stories I randomly think about TaeKook. TaeKook One Shots Top Kook Bottom Tae