𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ

382 13 4
By kaykay12002

Katherine was sitting on a stool in Spencer's house with the others, waiting for Hanna to get there.

"I passed your mom heading out"

"Then it's go time," Spencer said walking ro her computer and held her hand out for the flash drive. "Hanna? Hanna"

Hanna then gave her the flash drive.

"How much did Caleb get?"

"I don't know. He said he was up most the night" Hanna told them.

Katherine moved to stand behind Spencer so she could see the screen better.

"It's not like we expected decrypting files from 'A's phone was gonna be easy"

"Is Caleb still asking whose phone it is?" Emily asked.

"Every chance he gets. And I'm still lying to him"

"Well, now that we know that it wasn't Lucas my money's on Officer Garrett in the greenhouse with the cell phone," Aria said.

"But Jenna broke up with Garrett"

"Yeah, after the greenhouse"

"Look the point is Caleb is still asking about everything... and it's not safe for him to know the answers. We should just tell him to stop" Hanna said.

"Let's just take a look first," Spencer said hitting play.

"This, this was all Caleb was able to get?" Aria asked watching the video.

The video then turned into Alison's bedroom.

"Wait... look. That's Alison's bedroom"

Katherine kept her eyes on the screen and moved closer to see better, which made her front touch of the back of Spencer a little.

"What's Ian doing there?" Spencer asked looking over her shoulder at Katherine for a moment and then looked back to the screen.

"What's he doing with that camera?"

"Oh, my god, he's hiding it. He was recording this secretly"

"Wait, recording what?" Spencer asked leaning back a little into Katherine.

Garrett and Jenna then walked inside Alison's room.

"What are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison's bedroom?"

"NAT club field trip? Ian and Garrett are the founding members" Spencer said.

"The only two missing is--" Emily said but stopped when Ian asked where Jason and Oliver were. "So Caleb has seen this?" she asked after a while.

"He couldn't have gotten it off that phone without seeing it. Now you know why I'm freaking out" Hanna said.

"Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened--"

"The closer Caleb gets to the top of 'A's hit list. He, she, it has messed with all of our relationships. Katherine and Spencer, Ezra, Samara" Hanna said.

Spencer let out a little breath, and Katherine noticed and leaned closer kissing her cheek and placing her chin on Spencer's shoulder.

"Look," Aria said and then saw the box Jason gave to her. "Wait, that's the box Jason gave me"

Hanna shook her head. "Caleb's done. I"m telling him today"

"So, what does this mean?"

"Well, in case we have any doubts the NAT club, Jenna included was in Rosewood"

"In Alison's bedroom... of course," Katherine said, moving her chin from Spencer's shoulder.

"The night Ali was murdered"

Katherine sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

Katherine was in Spencer's room, getting her things she needed for school when Spencer came into the room.

"You ready to go?" Spencer asked walking in her room and up to her.

Katherine looked at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, just about"

"Okay," Spencer said, looking at her as she placed things in her bag.

Katherine felt Spencer's eyes on her and looked at her. "Take a picture it'll last longer"

Spencer smiled. "Okay," she said and took her picture.

Katherine shook her head and walked up to her. "I didn't mean literally babe. But you're lucky you are cute and that I love you" she said and trying to grab Spencer's phone from her.

"Guess I am," Spencer said and moved her phone out of Katherine's reach. "I'm not letting you delete the picture, it's my new lock screen"

Katherine smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and tried to grab the phone again. "Who says I want to delete it?"

Spencer shook her head and backed up. "I know you, and I know you will"

Katherine chuckled and moved closer. "What if I just want to do something with your phone?"

Spencer moved back more and her legs were against her bed. "And what else would you want to do on my phone?"

Katherine moved closer and leaned close to her ear. "Guess you will have to find out" she whispered.

Spencer pulled closer which resulted in her falling onto her bed with Katherine on top of her.

"Really?" Katherine asked with a chuckle.

Spencer nods her head. "Yes," she said and pulled Katherine into a kiss.

Katherine kissed back, moving one hand to thigh, and deepened the kiss a little. Spencer moved her hands to Katherine's hair and Katherine moved her hand up and down Spencer's thigh a little.

"Guys! Come on, stop making out or we are gonna be late for school!" Emily shouted to them from the bottom of the stairs.

Spencer groaned a little from hearing Emily calling out to them and Katherine just sighed and moved her face into Spencer's neck for a moment, before getting off of her.

Katherine was now in Aria's room with the others looking at the box Jason gave to Aria.

"In the video, Garrett looked on the box and saw something weird. Wouldn't you like to know what it was?" Emily asked looking at them, with her arms crossed over her chest.

Katherine shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No. Looking we've already seen what we needed to see. All of our suspects is the same place at the same time... in Alison's room, talking about how much they hated her. I don't know why we just don't hand the drive to the police. We should he closing things, not opening" Hanna said as she picked up the doll as the head poped open. "You guys, there's something in here"

The four walked closer to get a better look at what Hanna found.

"What is that?" Aria asked taking the papers out and placing the rest down while reading the one in her hand. "It's my turn to torture you"

"Okay, that's creepy"

"You think you're safe on the outside, but you're not when I'm on the inside"

"Scared yet? You should be, bitch" Katherine said reading one of the notes.

"These notes are starting to sound familiar"

"Next time it'll be your face, not this pumpkin. It looks like it was cut by something" Spencer said.

Katherine leaned over a bit to take a glance.

Aria then grabbed it out of Spencer's hand and looked closer at it. "It was. Don't you guys remember?"

"Halloween"

Katherine didn't remember it since she wasn't there with them because she was sick, but she remembers, Spencer telling her that night on the phone.

"Next time it'll be your face, not this pumpkin" Aria read the note again.

"That was the note that Ali got"

"This is an invitation from Noel Kahn's Halloween party"

"As if my memories of that night could get any scarier"

Aria then turned it back around to where the note was and flipped the folded piece down and saw an 'A' signed there. "Guys, this is signed by 'A"

"A' was after Alison too. Before they were after us"

Katherine was sitting on the island in Spencer's kitchen with Emily, Spencer, and Caleb. Spencer was standing in between Katherine's legs facing Caleb.

"What do you mean she destroyed the flash drive?" Spencer asked Caleb.

"I mean she vaporized it. Nothing left but smoke"

"But why would she do that? I mean that was the most important thing"

"Obviously it was important, okay? That's why I kept a copy of the files" Caleb said.

"You did?"

"Yeah. And I'll keep working on them too. If we keep it a secret from Hanna"

"Why?" Spencer asked, not wanting to keep something from on of her best friends.

"Because I love her and I wanna protect her. And it seems like finding out what's on that phone is the best way to accomplish that"

"No. I don't wanna lie to Hanna, Caleb. And I don't wanna lie to you"

"Yeah, about that. If I'm gonna do this... I'm gonna need something from you" Caleb told them.

"What?"

"Answers. Starting with, what is it that Hanna's so afraid of me finding?"

The three of them looked at each other, Katherine sighed a little and rested her forehead against Spencer's back.

-

Katherine had just walked back into Spencer's room after taking a shower and crawled into her bed, and leaned her head on Spencer's shoulder and watched her type on her computer.

"Do you think Hanna will forgive us if she finds out?"

Spencer looked over at her. "She will, she'll understand why we did it"

Katherine nods a little. "Okay. Night, I love you" she said.

"Night and I love you too"

Katherine picked her head up from Spencer's shoulder and gave her a quick kiss, and placed her head back on her shoulder and closed her eyes.

Spencer finished what she was doing and placed her computer on the nightstand and went to sleep herself.

Katherine walked into Spencer's room with the others minus Hanna since she can't know about what they are doing.

"So, what exactly did you tell him?" Aria asked.

"As a little as possible. Jenna's trying to frame us for Alison's murder and Garrett's helping her. And despite what the police believe Ian's confession probably doesn't tell the whole story" Spencer said put the flash drive in her computer. "And then I figured the rest was something that all of us needed to talk about"

"All of us, except Hanna"

Spencer turned to look at Aria. "I don't feel any better about this than you do but we did the right thing. Caleb knows what he has to know"

"Maybe what he got won't be any good. And we won't have to use him anymore"

"So we're hoping that nothing's on here?" Spencer asked looking at Emily for a good bit. But once her computer beeped she looked back at it. "Dance, you little bastards"

The video then started to play and they all kept their gaze on it.

"Now we know why he hid the camera" Spencer said.

"If that's Alison about to walk in and find them"

"This could be the last few seconds of her life" Spencer said in a somewhat whisper.

The then stopped and went static.

"I'm not sure I want Caleb to get any more"

"Yeah, but if he does? Maybe we really can give this to the police. Maybe everything can finally be over"

Katherine sighs and looks at Spencer. "Over, over?"

Spencer looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe"

Edited: no

{1809}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 236 24
Highest Ranking #7 in What's Hot in Adventure (on 13/08/2016).... The Amazing Cover by - @ForeverFic ... Everyone has secrets. Katherine Owen, a si...
99.7K 4.5K 29
[2021 Wattys Shortlist] Monica Kelly returns to her hometown years after abandoning it, only to bump into and befriend Liam Belkin-who, despite his w...
660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
5.9K 121 20
"I Just want to be part of your symphony" When the music club goes through yet another fight Jake gets banned from the club by Hailey's step-brother...