Suffering Part 4: New Blood

SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. Еще

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Chastity Belts and Disagreements

165 13 0
SnaddysPet

It was a few days later and the two were arguing over whether it was a good idea for Y/N to visit Alastair or not. “I should be allowed to have friends you know, even if you don’t approve,” Y/N huffed as the two stood in the kitchen. 

“He isn’t your friend the way you have convinced yourself. He was a spy who lived with us, Princess. Of course you feel as if you know him, he saw our most intimate moments. He is attempting to manipulate you into getting what he wants,” Severus sneered back at her. 

“Just like you and everyone else,” she replied blankly before walking away. “I know you didn’t walk away from me when I was speaking to you,” Severus hissed at her, following her to the bedroom. 

She was walking to their closet to find something to wear. “I’m going out for a bit,” she announced. She stood in her bear onesie pajamas looking around the closet for something equally as comfortable. 

“You are free to leave but you will not be visiting Van Doren,” Severus remarked as he stood in the doorway of their closet, leaning against the frame with his arms crossed. 

Y/N pulled out two different dresses, “Which?” she asked with a little smirk. 

They were both very fitted beautiful dresses that accentuated her body. Her postpartum body was still slender in many ways except for her breasts and curvier ass. She had filled out in the most beautiful of ways when she got pregnant with the girls. 

“Stop playing games with me,” the man hissed. “This one, I believe,” she remarked as she replaced the other dress back on the clothing bar. 

“Where are you going?” the man insisted as he glared at her. “To see my Daddy of course,” she smiled as she walked by him with the dress and matching undergarments.

 “That isn’t how this works. You’re not allowed to go seek him out. If he wants to fuck you, he will come here. He obviously doesn’t want that because he hasn’t been back,” Severus remarked as he followed her. 

“He hasn’t been back because he probably knows you’re being greedy again. Who shall I go see? Lucius or Alastair? You may pick,” she smiled up at him. The man walked away in a huff out of their bedroom and slammed the door behind him to signal his annoyance. 

“A surprise,” Y/N chuckled as he walked away. A moment later when Y/N was finishing dressing, Severus came back with a device. “I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do this so soon, Princess,” the man announced. 

He roughly pushed her back on the bed and pulled her dress up. He wrapped a black leather chastity belt around her, locking it in place around her waist with a little padlock. It covered her vangina and asshole just perfectly so no one could use her. 

“I anticipated you acting like a depraved little whore once I let Lucius fuck you. Why do you make me treat you this way when you could simply behave?” the man growled at her. 

Her hands explored the chastity belt, trying to find a way she would still be able to pleasure herself. “Perhaps my Daddy should take this off and eat my little Princess pussy instead,” she smirked up at him. 

“Not a chance in hell,” Severus announced as he got up from the bed. “I’ll suck you,” she offered hopefully. “Absolutely not. Go suck your little friend's cock. You’re not sucking mine until you can behave yourself,” Severus replied as he walked out of their bedroom. 

Y/N was feeling absolutely defeated. Her plan wasn’t actually to fuck anyone but just to go visit a friend. Their little argument had transformed into something else. The man was ensuring her chastity but it was inadvertently driving her wild. 

She got up from the bed, removing her dress and hung it back in the closet. Y/N put her bear pajamas on and went back to sit in the living room with the saddest face. 

Severus had been sitting on the sofa reading the Daily Prophet after he had left her alone in their bedroom. 

“Thought you were going out,” Severus questioned from behind his paper. Y/N curled up in a ball under a throw blanket, ignoring him. 

“You’re a mean Daddy. I just wanted to go see my friend and you’ve turned it into something else,” she huffed. 

“Not everyone is your friend like you may believe,” the man replied from behind his paper. 

“I suppose you’re right. I am too trusting. Some people will even spike your tea with veritaserum when you’re not looking,” she replied from under the blanket.

 “Your little friend lived as a cat to spy on us. He isn’t who you believe he is,” Severus spat back at her as he finally closed his paper. “I don’t wish to talk about this any further,” Y/N replied from under her blanket. 

Severus pulled the blanket from her face, revealing a sad little Princess in bear pajamas. “Are we still friends?” the man whispered cheekily when he saw her mad face. “NO,” she huffed before pulling the blanket back up.

“I will tickle you if you don’t cease this behavior,” the man warned her playfully. “I hope I don’t accidentally knee you in the groin if you attempt that,” she mumbled under the blanket. “I promise you will regret it if you do,” Severus warned her. 

The man pulled down the blanket again from her mad little face. He studied it carefully, admiring her. He leaned in to give her a soft kiss which she always reciprocated, no matter how irritated she was. 

“Do you want to play with Daddy?” he asked as he pulled from her lips. The man's hair was flowing around her face in black curtains as she looked up into his dark eyes. “No,” she replied with a little smirk. “You’re a terrible liar,” he teased her before kissing her again. 

As soon as they were kissing again, Severus moving on top of her, one of the girls started crying from the nursery.

 “I’ll get her,” Y/N sighed as Severus moved off of her and plopped down on the sofa. The man had his own problem he was currently dealing with as Y/N got up to retrieve the baby.

 As soon as she brought Stevie down, Charlotte started fussing in the nursery. Severus got up this time to retrieve the crying baby. Y/N had already sat back on the sofa with her bear pajamas pulled down to her waist so she was topless nursing Stevie.

 “One more,” the man announced as he laid the baby on her. The girls were more than proficient at latching themselves now. They only had to be sat on her lap and they would each ravenously attack Y/N for milk. 

Stevie had developed a habit of grabbing Y/N’s hair that was now at her shoulders, twisting it in her little fist. “Every time I get her hand out of my hair, she fusses,” Y/N sighed. “Let her do as she pleases,” Severus told her as he sat down on the sofa next to them. 

“I don’t need another you,” Y/N replied blankly.

 “What you need is to be ruined completely. You seem to believe you can do as you please again. You’ll start wearing your collar again, 24 hours a day I believe. Along with your new behavior deterrent between your legs,” Severus announced with a cheeky grin.

“I want to go deep sea diving. I will require some gilly weed though,” she replied softly. “Huh? Where did this come from?” Severus questioned her. 

“I was talking to Alastair about my love of sea creatures. I realized, I have never actually dove into the ocean like that. I have swam at beaches but it’s not the same. I want to see life and experience new things. I am losing my mind sitting in this house all summer,” Y/N admitted. 

“I’ll think about it,” he replied with a little sigh. “That means no. Well I am done asking. I want freedom to do as I please. I need more than just two men fucking me half to death in the playroom. I want to do and see things,” Y/N announced. 

“How are you going to accomplish this when you have two infants that require your attention?” he questioned. 

“I could leave and be back in a number of hours. This might sound incredibly selfish but I want to have experiences that aren’t just about my children or you for that matter,” she replied. “I hate swimming,” the man admitted with a roll of his eyes.

“I’m not asking you to accompany me. I know you hate this idea but what if Alastair accompanied me. Just as friends of course. When it comes down to it, we each have separate interests. I need to feel like my own person because right now I don’t. I feel trapped,” she replied. 

“I’m not trying to trap you. That isn’t my intention. I just worry for your safety,” Severus replied softly. “Do you believe Alastair will hurt me? Honestly? Or is it about his feelings?” she questioned him. 

“I don’t believe he will hurt you,” Severus replied begrudgingly. “I find it so easy to talk openly with him. I know you hate hearing that. Sometimes I just need to vent about how I’m feeling without someone attempting to fix or pacify me,” she replied.

 “You should feel free to speak with me that way,” Severus said with a tinge of annoyance. 

“I do but there are times I also need to vent about you. I have no one else to talk about my private life with except you. Pansy and Draco are really my only friends these days. 

Both of them are busy with their own lives. Draco is planning a wedding, so he obviously has no time to just hang out. Pansy is busy doing whatever she is doing,” she remarked. 

“We’ll discuss it,” Severus replied with a long deep sigh. “Just say no, that’s what you want to do. You say we will discuss it, but we never do. You just decide things for me and I’m supposed to go along with it even if I don’t agree. 

I’m tired of hearing we will discuss things at another time because that time never comes. It’s the same with my tattoos. I have waited until the girls were born and I still haven't gotten anything to cover my arms.

 I’m to the point I’d rather ask forgiveness than permission because you never agree to anything,” she replied in a huff.

 “I just want to make sure you are certain about the tattoos before we start covering your entire body, Princess. You are going to wear them forever so it should be something you love, not just an attempt to hide your scars,” Severus replied. 

“I’m going tomorrow to get them started. The artist already has all of the stencils waiting, I just need to show up,” Y/N announced. “So that’s how it’s going to be? You just do as you please? I think not,” Severus shook his head in disbelief. 

“We’ll discuss this later,” Y/N announced smugly.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

98K 2.7K 15
Severus Snape is quite happy being alone, he couldn't have Lily why bother now? But when Lucius Malfoy asks him to look after Narcissa and Draco in a...
50.2K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...
33.9K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
Suffering Part 2 Y/N

Фанфик

42.2K 1.4K 94
This is the 2nd part to Suffering. Please read that first. This story contains extreme adult topics, bdsm, control, mental health. Husband and Wife S...