𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

401 15 18
By kaykay12002

Katherine was now in Spencer's house and was sitting on the couch behind Hanna looking at her.

"Here's some aspirin," Aria said handing it to Hanna. "You want me to make you some soup?"

"Thanks, but... I'm not hungry"

"You want a blanket?" Spencer asked grabbing one off the back of the couch.

"Sure"

Spencer then placed the blanket around Hanna's shoulders.

"Here's your bag. I think Caleb called. Your phone was making noise"

"Han, now I know that you might not be ready to talk about this but the sheriff said that they're gonna drag the lake first thing in the morning"

"Lucas isn't in the lake," Hanna said.

"He didn't come up to shore. We waited"

"He knows how ro swim alright?" Hanna said looking over to Emily. "He's out there somewhere. I can feel it"

"I, I still can't believe that Lucas would help 'A'"

"Why not? Jenna did the same thing with Caleb" Spencer said.

"'A' knows Lucas is close to Hanna"

"No, I-I get it. I just... don't see Lucas as being that violent" Aria said.

"He can be. Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison's memorial. I found out the night I got out if the hospital"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Told me to keep a secret"

"Why?" Emily asked.

"To protect him. He's been through a lot. Alison really tortured him"

"Maybe it's time to start protecting you, and you Kat"

"I have a headache," Hanna said taking the aspirin and looking for some water or something to drink in her purse.

"Hanna, don't drink that!"

"That's lake water"

"Too late," Hanna said.

"How did that get in there?"

"The bag was outside in the car," Emily said.

"But all of us were in here"

"Yeah, Lucas wasn't. Maybe he just wanted to finish what he started"

Hanna's phone then went off. "No fun chugging lake water, is it? Choke on this, bitch. 'A'"

Katherine was gonna say something but decided not to.

Katherine woke up the next morning and rolled and saw Spencer asleep, with her back facing her, so she moved closer to her wrapping an arm around her waist and giving her neck a few kisses.

"Time to wake up" Katherine whispered in her ear.

Spencer groaned a little and turned around and buried her face in her chest.

"Spence, come on"

Spencer sighed and looked at Katherine. "It's too early" she mumbles.

Katherine nods and gives her a quick kiss on the lips. "I know," she said and started to keep up.

Spencer pulled on her arm to pull her closer. Katherine looked at her a little confused.

"Really?"

Spencer nods. "Yes," she said and kissed her.

Katherine kissed her back placing her hand on her hip.

-

Katherine was now in Spencer's kitchen with the others.

Spencer then dumped some stuff from a bag onto the island. "'A' was definitely in my lake house"

Katherine was standing beside Spencer with her arm around her waist. Spencer smiled and leaned into her a bit.

"You found these in the attic?" Hanna asked looking at the stuff.

"The picture Caleb decrypted off 'A's' cell phone of the dolls. That was taken at the lake house"

"Looks like 'A' got pretty cozy"

"Well, my family never uses that house after Labor Day. It's the perfect place to set up an evil lair. And look. Just look at the date on this" Spencer said handing them a receipt.

"Wait, that's around the time Caleb and I went up there. 'A' was in the lake house when Caleb and I were..."

"Fraternizing on my nana's sofa"

"Okay, who told?" Hanna asked.

'It doesn't even matter. There are like four bedrooms up there with actual beds in them"

"Did you guys see anybody, hear anything?"

"Em, we were kind of busy," Hanna said.

"Yeah, you were getting busy"

"Okay, so, wait. You said that Lucas went up in the attic like he knew his way around?"

"He was probably trying to clean up after Garrett and Jenna. And look. There'd an address Smitty's, 801 Hyperion Street"

"W-w-wait. Smitty's... Smitty's what? Restaurant? Bar?" Aria asked looking at the address.

"Hyperion Street. Isn't that in Philly?"

"Do you guys want to go after school to check it out?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah, I'll go"

Aria places the paper with the address back on the island. "Count me in"

"Is it okay if I pass? I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth"

Katherine was walking with Spencer, and Aria in Philly.

"Ugh, this would be so much easier if we actually knew what we were looking for"

"Are you sure that we got off at the right stop?" Aria asked looking at Spencer's phone.

"Yeah, the map says it should be right around here"

"Huh," Katherine mumbled.

"801 Hyperion. But this, can't be right"

"It does say Smitty's right on the sign" Katherine pointed out to the sign.

"Yeah, 803's right there. 800's across the street, so..."

"Well, is there anything else on the receipt that would say what 'A' or its helper was here for?" Spencer asked.

"No, it's just magazines"

Spencer sighs a little and looks around. "Well, there's a toy store down the road. I mean, maybe 'A' sent Lucas down here to pick up that four-pack of Chuckt dolls"

"Look, your parents work in the city maybe they just stopped here for some gum and magazines"

Katherine shrugs a little and looks around.

"Yeah, maybe, but what about those cell phones? Those didn't look like they belonged to my parents"

"Wait. Isn't Melissa's condo like, ten blocks from here?" Aria asked.

"I'm starting to think this is kind of a bust. Do you want to grab a coffee"

"I don't think it's a bust and sure," Katherine said.

"Mm, I can't. I promised Holden I'd meet him at 7:30. Am I doing the right thing?"

"Yes. I mean, you're taking a chance. But you're being bold and romantic. You call me later to let me know how it turns out?"

"I will," Aria said hugging them.

Katherine watched Aria walk away and then looked at Spencer, and kissed her cheek. Spencer looked over at her with a smile and grabbed her hand.

Katherine walked beside Spencer and into the blind school. Once inside Katherine stood back a bit while Spencer talked to the lady behind the counter.

When they were about to exit and a boy called out to them they stopped.

"Go, I'll be standing here," Katherine said to her.

Spencer looked at her. "You sure?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah"

"Okay, I shouldn't be long," Spencer told her and gave her a quick kiss, and walked over to the boy.

Katherine was walking back to Spencer's car.

"You know they going to find out the book is missing"

"Yeah, yeah I know," Spencer said getting her key out to unlock the car.

Katherine pulled her closer when they close to the car and kissed her, quickly on the lips before making her way over to the passenger side, and got in once Spencer unlocked it.

Katherine walked inside her house to get a few things.

"Where the hell have you been?" Daniel asked sipping on his beer.

Katherine was about to say something.

Daniel then stepped closer to her. "Actually never mind forget it" he said glaring at her and pushing her hard, and walked away.

I was thinking about making Spencer find out soon, that Daniel and Oliver abuses Katherine, but I don't know. What do you guys think? And if Spencer does find out how should she find out. From Katherine or A?

Edited: no

{1289}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 541 62
Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder. ...
20.2K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...
3.9K 113 41
Sarah Shah had never thought of herself to be a strong person but her fate demands her to be as it is tied with Xavier Smith, the world renowned CEO...
5.9K 121 20
"I Just want to be part of your symphony" When the music club goes through yet another fight Jake gets banned from the club by Hailey's step-brother...