The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Dealing Cards

136 6 4
By bubblegumm1111

A fools death was better than a cowards.

At least, Aveline hoped it was as she descended the steps to the dungeon one aching step at a time. She could hear muttering, which brought a smile to her face because at least her friends were alive.

"Aveline what happened?" Gideon rushed to the bars the second he caught sight of the torn up pink dress descending the stairs.

Aveline wasn't sure how bad she looked, but based on the fact everyone was staring at her like she was a walking a zombie, it certainly wasn't good.

"You know," Aveline gritted, gripping onto the medal bars that support them for support. "Just a little torture to end the evening. Where's Dott?"

All three of the boys shrugged, looking around at each other for answers.

"She hasn't come back," Kingsley finally said.

"Dott here now!" Aveline called out to no one in particular.

She waited, expecting the familiar pop and beady eyes of her little elf friend to join her any moment.

Though nothing happened.

She tried calling, again and again, till her voice came more of a beg then a demand.

She was very much aware of Kingsley telling her there was no point, and that she needed to leave and save herself before someone came down here and threw her back in jail.

Though on what had to her 50th try, the familiar pop of a house elf sounded and Aveline nearly cried with relief.

"Dott please, I know you—wait."

Aveline stopped, taking in the unfamiliar eyes of the creature infront of her. This was certainly a house elf, but it certainly was not Dott.

This house elf had an expression that seemed as if he had just smelt something horrible, a back so hunched his nose nearly touched his toes.

"kreacher?!" Aveline gasped, almost doubting herself.

She hadn't seen the Black family house elf in years. Since she was a child and would frequent pure blood events with her family.

"Master Regulus has sent to bring the blood traitors home," the house elf gritted, looking not at all impressed with the task infront of him.

Aveline watched as he extended a knobby hand towards the door of the cell, unlocking it with a large silver key.

"Blood traitors dirty blood traitors," Kreacher hissed under his breathe, sending such a harsh glare to Kingsley it was like he was trying to set him on fire with his eyes.

The last thing Aveline saw was someone descending down the stairs before Kreacher took them away with a thundering crack.

_________

Before any of them had time to even thank Kreacher he was gone. Which truthfully was for the best, Aveline was not sure the bitter house elf would take well to any of them thanking him.

Long grass the was tall enough to submerge the four aurors is what they had landed in. With Grey clouding skies above them and the crashing sounds of the ocean in the distance.

"Where are we?" Fabian asked, standing up and rubbing his head,.

Kingsley was already helping Aveline up, the girl an unnatural shade of pale.

She squinted her eyes, catching sight of a little cottage glistening in the distant,

If Aveline had the energy to do so she would've cried happy tears. The sight of the cottage like coming home to a warm fireplace on a cold winter day.

"Remus," she half whispered half prayed, as with energy she found deep in her heart she took off running towards the little cottage.

She didn't even bother knocking, or pretending to be polite. The second her hand gripped the rusted knob she threw the handle open, not caring if the four boys that were following her were questioning her sanity.

It crossed her mind very briefly that she would open the door at the boy wouldn't be there. Though as she took in the sight of James and Remus standing over the kitchen table she quite literally felt her heart start to fall apart.

She wasn't even aware if he was talking to her, as the adrenaline in her body started to calm down at the mere sight of him. He crossed the room in seconds, words coming out his mouth that Aveline didn't register.

His arms wrapped around her, Aveline letting herself collapse into his chest not as the blood loss finally got to her.

"What happened?" Remus demanded, looking at Kingsley and the Prewett for answers.

James was already in action mode, sending out messages with his wand and bounding up the stairs to go find Lyall's healing kit.

"She needs to lay down," Kingsley answered, motioning towards the couch.

Remus obliged, picking the girl up in his arms and carefully setting her down on the Lupin couch. As he did, she let out an odd sounding cry, wincing as the fabric touched her back.

With gentle arms, Remus flipped her over so she was laying on her stomach, his breathe freezing in his chest as he recognized the scars running down her back.

They were in a pattern Remus was much too familiar with, raw and red and running down her entire body. Her dress was in nothing but shards, hanging on by mere threads and covered in red blood.

Remus wasn't sure if there was an accurate name for emotion he was feeling. Rage boiled in his chest so intense mixed with so much guilt he felt like he was going to throw up.

This shouldn't be happening.

This couldn't be happening.

He resisted the urge to run his fingers down her back. He resisted the urge to run out of the room and kill whoever had did this to her.

"What happened to her?" Remus asked again, and this time it bite with anger, as if he was daring them not to answer.

James had gotten back, and immediately was on the ground infront of Aveline doing his best to treat the wounds with what little skill he had.

"Fenrir Greyback," Kingsley gulped, looked down at the floor infront of him, finally answering. "We tried to fight him off but—"

"Clearly you didn't fight well enough," Remus snapped, clenching his jaw to the point the veins sprouting from his neck looked as if they were ready to burst at any moment.

Moments later the sound of someone crashing through the fireplace caught his attention. Immediately jumping into defensive mode, Remus nearly blew the head off Alastor Moody until he took in the man's familiar face.

He didn't say much, grunting as his eye landed on Aveline, who looked as if her chest was barely moving with breathe.

The man grabbed James by the scruff of his shirt, pulling him away from his attempts at healing Aveline swiftly.

"You aren't doing anything but making it hurt more," the man grunted. "Rosier!" he called loudly, lifting a hand and smacking it across her face.

Remus looked as if he was ready to strangle Alastor, and he probably would've if it wasn't for James placing a hand on his shoulder and giving him a warning glare.

They watched as Madeye muttered something to himself under his breathe, reaching into the large worn out pocket in his jacket and fumbling around for something.

He pulled out a small bundle of something green and herb like, waving it under her nose like smelling salts.

Aveline's eyes opened with a large cough that heaved her chest and caused her to cry out in pain.

For a moment all madeye did was stare at her, as he breathing calmed down and the pain in her stomach settled to a soft throb.

Then, he reached back in his seemingly never ending sized pocket, producing a clear bottle of a dark green sludge that looked like sewer water.

"Drink," he demanded, holding the bottle out to her.

The potion tasted like madeye had gone outside, took a handful of dirt and grass and blended it into a smoothie. It was warm but somehow cold as it went down her throat, making her body twitch from the flavour.

The effects were immediate, turning the pain into a sensation that was bearable.

"We should get her to St Mungo's—" James finally spoke up.

The response from Moody was a predictable scoff as he tossed a roll of bandages and gauze in Aveline's direction.

"Auror's don't go to St mungo's," Moody muttered back. "Bandage up Rosier— I'll see you at training in an hour."

With that the man walked out of the room, leaving Aveline with her eyes wide staring at him as if his was truly mad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.2K 21
Includes: Impreg, Bxb/Gay content, Maybe mild Depressive topics Hyunjin had beautiful twin girls at the age of 15. The father, you ask? You'll find...
79.5K 2.3K 19
❝Godric, you're so irritable❞ ❝Yeah, but you love it❞ The story of a boy who never looked away from the fiery red-head long enough to notice that his...
599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.8K 343 59
"two souls don't find each other by simple accident." In which Josephine Merriweather ...