Inheritance and weird men

The man sitting at the kitchen table was the sort who looked like he had a stick up his ass. A suite worn to perfection with not a single button crooked or piece of fabric wrinkled, his fading grey hair slicked to the side using a cheap hair gel. His chair tucked into the table so his back could sit obnoxiously straight, as if he always conscious about just how his spine sat.

Infront of him was a black brief case, one that he no doubt polished and shined in regular intervals. His shockingly large fingers drumming on it as he waited. Every couple seconds he'd check the silver watch on his wrist, as if he was running out of time. Square Glasses perched on his nose as he squinted down to look down at the tiny numbers.

A girl walked in the room, young, pretty— the girl that we know to be Aveline Rosier. She was dressed in summer muggle clothes, wild curls not even attempted to be flattened. The man had to admit, this was not at all what he was expecting when he was told he had to go read the Will and Testament of Elanor Rosier to her two surviving children. He had just finished up with her brother prior to this, the 17 year old child was wearing an armani black suite, and glared at him the entire time sending shivers down his spine.

Though this one looked quite normal— nice even.

"You must me Aveline Rosier, I'm Mr Crawley, your parents wizarding attorney," his voice was rather nasally, as if he had the bridge of his nose pinch. A shaky fumbling mess as he stood up to shake her hand.

"It's a pleasure Mr Cawley," she addressed him back, her tone flat, no evident of a smile on her face. She wasn't at all surprised by his visit. It was the day after her 17 birthday, and no doubt he had been waiting all summer to stop by.

Similar to her brother she spoke with a regal tone, as if royalty was wafting off her breath. For a moment he was doubting if he jumped to soon to the conclusion of her being nice. He had met the childrens mother, this young girl looked exactly like her.

And Elanor Rosier was perhaps the most insane client he ever had to deal with in the past 20 years of career.

"So let's just jump right into shall we?" he said, already sifting through his brief case and pulled out a stack of papers thicker then her head. He licked the back of his thumb, the only sound in the room the flickering of the paper as he squinted, searching for the one he needed. "Ah here we go!"

He turned a piece of paper towards her so she could read it, though she didn't care too. Her eyes briefly glancing over the elegant writing before looking back at him with steal in her eyes. Anyone who worked for her parents she didn't trust nor did she want to be around for more then a couple minutes

"So as your father— Mr Rosier— is being held in azkaban as long as he is held behind bars the funds in the Rosier vault are to be handed down to you and your brother— Evan. Your parents never specified how they wished to divide it up, so like I said to Evan it'll be a free for all," he tried to joke, but it fell flat. The man awkwardly clearing his throat before continuing. "So I'll just give you this," he pulled a key from the brief case, sliding it across to her.

It was the ones she seen her father use many times. Silver and elegant, simple yet somehow bold, like everything the Rosier's did. Perfectly shined with vines carved into the handle, the Rosier family crest shining on the top.

"Now for the matter of Rosier Mansion, as neither Mr nor Mrs Rosier are able to claim the property rights," he paused, looking down at the paper in front of him, "they had wished for it to be under Evan's name. So unfortunately, the house will not be divided evenly between the two of you. If you wish to challenge this—"

"I don't," she cut him off. She had zero interest in that stupid house and everything that came with it.

"— but if you do you can take it up with the department meant of dead and unavailable wizarding artifacts and properties."