Only Love..πŸ’«βœ¨β€

By iamkashhh

SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here... More

Only Intro
His Little WifeπŸ¦‹( Intro)
1πŸ¦‹
2πŸ¦‹
3πŸ¦‹
4πŸ¦‹
5πŸ¦‹
6πŸ¦‹
7πŸ¦‹
8πŸ¦‹
9πŸ¦‹
10πŸ¦‹
11πŸ¦‹
12πŸ¦‹
13πŸ¦‹
14πŸ¦‹
15πŸ¦‹(last)
LETS COPE TOGETHER
Hayaat❀♾
2❀♾
3❀♾
4❀♾
5❀♾
6❀♾
7❀♾
8❀♾
9❀♾
10❀♾
11❀♾
12❀♾
13❀♾
14❀♾
15❀♾
16❀♾
17❀♾
18❀♾
19❀♾
20❀♾
21❀♾
22❀♾
23❀♾
24❀♾
25❀♾
26❀♾(LAST)
Epilogue❀♾
NEXT?
L❀ve Happened🧿
2🧿
3🧿
4🧿
5🧿
6🧿
7🧿
8🧿
9🧿(last)
Epilogueβ™ΎπŸ§Ώ
Rab Ne Banaya Mainu Ik Tere VaasteπŸ’ž
2πŸ’ž
3πŸ’ž
4πŸ’ž
5πŸ’ž
6πŸ’ž
7πŸ’ž
8πŸ’ž
9πŸ’ž
10πŸ’ž
11πŸ’ž
12πŸ’ž
13πŸ’ž
14πŸ’ž
15πŸ’ž

16πŸ’ž

991 144 22
By iamkashhh

SHAH HOUSE..

Irtaza's room..

Shahi gang were enjoying their own time in irtaza's room with everyone having their separate chips packets..

Iru: yar lag hi nahi raha hamare ghr mai do do shaadiyaan hui h!

Irum said thinking, both the boy gang agreed, while hearing this Shehnaaz had an angry pout on her face..

Sheh: Aapka kya maltb h?

Shehnaaz said, as per her thoughts they were in same house before and after marriage that's why Irum was saying this...

And she was absolutely right, Irum was exactly thinking this as she said,

Iru: yar Dekho na, mtlb agr kisi ki Shaadi Hoti ha to Lagta ha shaadi hui ha, like agr dulhan ho to wo Apne sasural ko jaati ha, or agr dulha apna ha to Dulhan ghr aajati ha.!

She further added: Yahan to Dono hi Apne the, Sab wesa Ka wesa!

Ina: tum na hume seedha na point pe ao, hamara yahi Hona tumhe bore lag Raha ha!

Inaayat said glaring at her, Irum nervously smiled as she rubbed Inaayat arm attempting to cool her down,

Iru: arey meri Behen Mai to general ese hi bol rhi thi!

Giggling nervously she pouted as she further received Shehnaaz glare!!

Mir: baat mai dam to ha wese!

Mir said shrugging as both turn to glare at him!

Irt: yar sachai karwi to lagti ha, lekin sach to yahi ha na! Mtlb feel to tab aati na jab Naazo roti ruqsat hone waqt, or Naaya bhi!

He said shrugging as he received a pillow on his face by Inaayat!

Ina: chup kar jao ab tum Sab! Chal Naazo hum chlte ha, enko badi feel leni ha hamari Shaadi hone ki!

She said standing up with Shehnaaz, Irtaza held Shehnaaz hand while Irum held Inaayat's hand..

Iru: Arey hum to mazak kar rahe the yar, esa to na kro!

Irt: Beth ja Naazo! Abey mazak tha!

He said pulling them both together! They both sat after alot of their gangs requests!!

Mir: wese yar sach bolun to acha hua Sidharth Bhaijaan ka nikaah Naazo se hogaya tha, or Naaya ka to pata hi tha.. ese hum saare dekho Saath hai, or aage bhi sath rahen ge..

Irt: or mujhe Nahi Lagta koi bahar ki ladki hamare ghr aakar hamari bonding ke saath adjust Kar leti!

Irtaza said putting his point too, Well when they all think about this, they all agree on this, They could never imagine their shahi gang being separated!!

Irum zoned out in her thoughts as she thought about her future, when she will be married! Will it ever happen? Will they be together in coming future?

Mir: Han! And I will make sure to search a bride for me who will be a new member of our shahi gang! If not, I will never marry!!!

He said confidently as if he had already searched his Dulhan! All smiled at him..

Inaayat nudged Irum who was zoned out, and said

Ina: arey kin khayaalon mai chali gai!

Iru: Nahi Nahi, kya bol rahe the!

Sheh: Mir Bhai bol rahe ha ki wo aisi dulhan laenge jo hamari shahi gang Mai rahe, warna Nahi laenge!

Iru: Ohh great!!

She said not that enthusiastically!! Shehnaaz then looked at Irtaza and Said:

Sheh: or ap Bhai? Aap bhi ese hi dulhan laenge na Jo hamare saath ban ke rahe!

Irt: Arey samjho hogaya!

Irtaza said looking at Irum who was also looking at him! Irum smiled looking away!

Sheh: Or ap logo ko bada change dekhna tha na ghr Mai Shaadi ke baad! Arey hum se poochhen!! Mai, mai, the Shehnaaz, the most masoom soul of shahi gang is living with the giant Dracula! Yes, you heard it correct, can you believe? No right! Bas phr Es se bada change apko kya dkhna ha bhaiyon!

Shehnaaz said standing up dramatically delivering her speech as others laughed at the scene, and how can Inaayat not say anything! She took stood up and said dramatically,

Ina: Haye Zindagi ne kaha se kaha laakar patak Diya, kal tak mai bechari chhoti bachi thi or aaj mai kisi akdu sher khan ki biwi hogai Hun! Esi ko bolte ha, Ek pal mai jazbaat badalna!

Remaining members of shahi gang were laughing their asses off as the mimickery of 2 jokers! Shehnaaz and Inaayat too joined them after a second..

A minute later when they stopped, they all were breathing heavy when Mir saw someone, his eyes went wide as he gulped looking at the person face with no emotion!!

He made Irtaza face turn there, Irtaza too looked like he was going to faint!

Sid: Giant Dracula?

Sidharth growled suddenly making all turn their head at him, Shehnaaz eyes went wide, she gulped at the glare her husband was giving her..

Aha: Akdu Sher khan?

Ahad too looked shocked at the name, his wife call him with this name behind his back!! Inaayat made an innocent face at him..

Sheh: aap yahan kab se ho?

Shehnaaz asked with uncertainty, may be they could be saved..

Sid: shuru se zoja!!

Sidharth said smirking at her pouty face.. They all were looking down like children to get their daily dose of dhaant she couldn't believe she will be scolded by her husband on the 2nd night itself!

A second later, Ahad smiled fully with Sidharth who chuckled making all gang shock! They all looked at eachother! Were they seeing right? They were laughing right??

Aha: sudhro ge nahi tum sab Han!

Ahad said smilingly as they both heard their whole emotional or not so emotional of Shahi gang and then their tareef ..

Irt: Kabhi Nahi!

No one in the Shah family can deny the affection of shahi gang towards eachother.. They have seen them together from childhood, Never they have been separated in any situation..

______________∆∆∆

#IN SIDNAAZ ROOM

Shehnaaz entered in their room and was going to closet but before she could go Sidharth caught her wrist closing the door behind..

Sheh: kya kar rahe ho aap?

Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at him who was looking at her with a small smirk..

Sid: Am I giant? And Dracula?

He said caging her between him and the door, His one hand holding her wrist and other went towards her waist holding her tightly.. She gulped at the closeness between them, This all was new for her.. She tried to pry his hands off her and said,

Sheh: wo to maine nahi bhaijaan walon ne shuru kiya tha..

Sid: Ahan, Mai wahin tha meri Jaan.. ye baat tumse shuru hui ha Shehnaaz..

He said pulling her close to extreme level as she tried to back off from her place... A call interrupted their moment, Sidharth's mobile was ringing, her cursed at it..

Sheh: Aap Jaen, call aarhi ha Kisi ki!

Sid: important Nahi Hoga!

Not wanting to end their conversion he said irritated at the ringtone..

Sheh: apko kese pata, aap Jaen dekhen..

Sighing he left her hand and went towards bed, she at once left taking her night dress..

Sidharth looked behind only to find no one.. He cursed the caller which was from some company!!

Shehnaaz came after some time, doing her night routine she went on their bed where Sidharth was laying with eyes closed and his arm placed on his eyes.. thinking that he was sleeping she hovered over him to turn off the lights.. as she was retracting back she was caged by him over him..

She almost shrieked when he placed his hand on her mouth, Laying over him she was looking at him with wide eyes,

Sid: cheekhna mat..

He said removing his hand,..

Sid: Mera faida utha rhi thi neend Mai dekh kr..

Sheh: Haye Allah, Allah maaf kare.. ye kya bol rahe ho ap? Mai apko aisi waisi lagti Hun kya?

She said setting herself in a comfortable position putting her arm around him..

Sid: es mai aisi waisi ka kya maqsad Bana? Biwi ho meri, Kar skti ho Kuch bhi!

He said faking his offending expressions..

Sheh: nahi phr bhi Mai thodi gandi cheezen karungi!!

She said, A hue of pinkish colour was spreading on her face and neck.. She was thinking something dirty, no doubt.. 

Sid: Gandi cheezon se tumahra mtlb?

He asked raising his brow, his mind stopped at this word only! Does she consider their romantic moments as 'gandi cheezen'..

Sheh: m..mtlb mtlb wo jo ganda karte ha log! Wese nahi krungi Kuch bhi, apki izzat meri izzat ha, aap befikar hojae..

She said thinking may be he was afraid for his izzat... he looked at her astonished, Firstly she was saying that loving romantically a person more precisely their partner is 'gandi cheez' secondly she is thinking of keeping his izzat .. Allah, what will he do with his wife..

Sid: meri Jaan esa kisne kaha ha tumse ki pyaar karna galat ha? Ya gandi cheez h?

Sheh: Galat to hota ha na, ye achi cheez thodi Hoti ha! Esmai kisi ke kehne ki kya zrurt ha?

She asked pouting at him, Sidharth face palmed himself.. He really needs to clarify his wife about love intimacy,

Sid: Look here, see baby there is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong in intimacy.. Yes but in certain limit, what I means to say about limit is, Intimacy should be in a halal relationship, like after nikaah.. After nikaah it is pure, there is nothing wrong in it! Got it?

He said cupping her face facing her towards him, she heard everything with all her concentration, with each passing second her cheeks and neck were getting pinkish shade..

Sheh: Hmm

Sidharth smiled at her adorable shying look as she couldn't meet her eyes with him.. As much as he wanted to love her in his way, he was trying to keep himself in limits to not to pressure her more than she already was..

But if his wife keep thinking intimacy as 'gandi cheez', he would not stop himself from expressing the emotions of love he feels for her..

Like now, her shying expressions were not helping him controlling his desires.. After thinking for a minute, he came on conclusion, that ' a kiss wouldn't be a problem' they can atleast kiss.. if only she allow him to..

Sid: Shehnaaz?

He called her lovingly, she stopped biting her lips and looked at him again..

Sheh: Hmmm.

Finding him looking at her intensely she couldn't form words.. The way he was saying, the way he thinks means he doesn't consider bad doing that .. means he will do it someday! Was she prepared?

No doubt her heart beats increased hearing his talks.. She bit her lip to stop herself from blushing, but her cheeks keep getting warm!

Sid: May I kiss you?

He asked huskily or so she thought, she gulped with nervousness..

Sid: Only If you allow?

He added not wanting her to pressurise, she nodded not meeting his eyes..

Cupping her face with his one hand he tilted her face towards him, his other hand went towards her neck having a light grip.. As he put his lips on hers she gasped lightly, slowly he moved his lips feeling all over love for his wife.. Shehnaaz tried to move her lips but her lack of knowledge in this stopped her.. Sidharth devoured her lips softly at first, but as moments passed he couldn't himself and growled feeling himself aroused..

Shehnaaz gasped for air and lightly patted his shoulder to let her go, letting her lips go, he suddenly turned her down and hovered over her tightly holding her waist, he then put his lips on her neck sucking it lightly earning a moan from her.. He bit her neck and kissed it again making a hickey there..

She put her hand in his hair automatically and ruffled them, Sidharth calmed down feeling her hand in his hair and rest his face in her neck breathing heavily..

A gush of emotions they both felt at the movement, Shehnaaz couldn't describe experience of her first ever kiss with her husband, and same goes for Sidharth who was trying to calm himself down.. But the growing tightness wasn't helping him!

After 5 minutes or so, Sidharth looked at her who was already looking at him with some delicate emotions..

Sid: sojao Shehnaaz, or I will not be able to control myself..

He said huskily, she immediately closed her making him chuckle.. Slightly getting up he pecked her forehead and said..

Sid: Shaba Khair..

Shehnaaz couldn't reply, she kept mum but a small smile was there on her lips.. Sidharth slept there only in her neck inhaling her fragrance, where as she had put her arm around him and a hand placed in his hair..

_____________∆∆

I really suck at romantic scenes😑

#SidNaazIsForever..🧿💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’•π’“π’–π’π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’”. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’† 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚οΏ½...
29.7K 1.9K 15
Short stories of SIDNAAZ As I am not able provide regular updates , came up with this new idea Hope you will love this one aswell. (ps: Only fun an...
152K 12.1K 76
Hii , First time I am writing story please support me . It's all imagination story . I am SidNaaz fans and first time SidNaaz pr story likh rhe hon...
139K 6.1K 18
This book contains short stories about sidnaaz. Don't try to copy my work. All the copyright reserved to @tanushreeroy862