When White Turns to Red (Part...

By Demonicwolf_x0x0

Alexander Ace Peterson has been an underground boxer for nearly his whole life, its always the same thing, tr... More

DISCLAIMER
AESTHETICS
Chapter 1 Strike
Chapter 2 Discussion
Chapter 3 Dr Lie
Chapter 4 Driven Insane
Chapter 5 Pit Stop
Chapter 6 Almost like an interrogation
Chapter 7 Failing
Chapter 8 Battling With Swords
Chapter 9 Crumpled
Chapter 10 Decisions Decisions
Chapter 11 Battle of feelings
Chapter 12 Consultation
Chapter 13 Suprise
Chapter 14 A Merry-Go-Round
Chapter 15 Suprise Number 2
Chapter 16 My little....
Chapter 17 Ready?
Chapter 18 Secrets
Chapter 19 Knuckle War
Chapter 20 Sneaky and Confess
Chapter 21 Debate
Chapter 22 Welcome to my World
Chapter 23 Trust
Chapter 24 Anger Revolt
Chapter 25 Five year nothing
Chapter 26 Injury of the mind
Chapter 27 Fine Lines
Chapter 28 Checkmate
Chapter 29 Mission Impossible
Chapter 30 Lets Catch Up
Chapter 31 Disappear
Chapter 32 Tick By
Chapter 33 Welcomed By War
Chapter 34 First Mistake
Chapter 35 Abide By My Rules
Chapter 37 Beginning of What
Chapter 38 All Talk and No Games
Chapter 39 DownHill
Chapter 40 Hidden
Chapter 41 Reveal
Chapter 42 Games
Chapter 43 Agression
Chapter 44 Progression
Chapter 45 Task 142
Chapter 46 Reload
Chapter 47 Adventure
Chapter 48 A white evening
Chapter 49 When White Turns to Red
Chapter 50 Vanessa
Chapter 51 Dr Truth
Chapter 52 Whiteness

Chapter 36 A walk in Hell

34 8 1
By Demonicwolf_x0x0

Blair♧

The trees are slowly starting to undress, their leaves dying quicker and their dullness now litters the ground. The ground of which is crunchy beneath my feet not covered in snow but a large layer of frost. The air is prickled with ice and I feel each flake as the cold air hits me. I just know my nose has turned red in response.

Walking down the cobbled path no other person is present, obviously disregarding the odd dog walker. Once we all arrived back at the academy I wasn't in the mood to join the guys at the dinning table so I snuck Alex's hoodie from out of his wardrobe and now I'm tugging down the sleeves to cover my frozen finger tips.

Aldo has severely confused me. He pledged his loyalty to me and I am left to wander why. He knows nothing of me and I know nothing of him so his loyalty I am forced to question. Linking this to Eric I'm still very pissed he lied. I could have died.

I could have.

And yet I didn't.

These past three weeks have been a walk through hell but the guys are the ones who got me through it. Especially Alex. Without him I wouldn't have able to believe in myself. He sees me and his eyes I do not hide from because I see all of him too.

I come to a pause as I register the sound of gleeful laughter. I walk around the corner careful to avoid the thick hedge that has grown along the green fencing around the park.

Reaching the sound three girls are laughing with their hair wafting in the wind. Their feet pound along the floor and a man chases them from behind. He catches the little girl who was trailing behind and he scoops her into his arms.

The other two girls carry running until they finally busy themselves with the seesaw and when I look back to the man and the girl he has his forehead pressed against hers and in the wind she hugs him tight, he smiles adoringly and presses a chastised kiss to her temple.

I lean on the fence watching them and the hole in my chest deepens, I wish I had my father with me right now. I don't remember much of him but I know enough to know that he had reasons for abandoning me.

It's not like he left because he could, he left because he had to and thirteen years later I have followed suit. Taking a deep breath I tear my eyes away from the man and the girl and trudge down the path once more.

A lonesome road to forever.

I reach the tunnel or more so a cave that acts as a bridge above and as I step nearer to the mouth of the opening I freeze as I hear the sound of someone yelling and the sound of a female whimpering.

I edge closer silently, placing my feet down carefully to avoid loose gravel and I lean into the dark. I squint and make out two dark shadowy figures but cannot identify any features.

"You were supposed to have the money last week. What am I supposed to do huh? Keep letting you off? Enough is enough Vanessa." A male voice growls and my eyes widen.

Vanessa?

That's my mothers name but there's no way she could be down there, right?

Fear clamps onto my chest and I struggle for breath, my palms grow sweaty and clammy and no amount of wiping them on my leggings solves it. My pulse sounds quick in my ears and my body fights me to turn back around but instead I freeze.

"Please just give me a second chance, I'll get the money. I-I can get it to you by next week," her voice, it's so clear that it is really her, but her voice has squeak to it, not something I've ever heard come out of her. Is she afraid?

Knowing that she is afraid somehow makes me less afraid.

Stepping through the mouth of the tunnel I tentatively caution my steps and hold my hands out for balance. The shadowy figures loom bigger and now I am close enough to see better but not close enough as yet to be seen.

A man towers over my mother of whom is kneeling in front of him, his clothes are scraggy and stained with his rain coat tattered. His face is obscured my a messy stubble and his face is contorted into an image of anger. My mother looks the same as she always does, a disgrace.

"The last time I gave you an extra week you came to me with the money the next month. I don't make the same mistake twice," he hisses.

There is a shuffling sound of my mother getting up and onto her feet before she whisper shouts, "well it's not my fault my brat of a child ran off. You know I'd steal the money off her if I could. You think I want to be in debt to you cause the answer is no, no I do not."

With an angry huff the man hurtles himself at my mother and pins her against the wall of the tunnel with the tip of her toes barely touching the floor. She yelps as he grips the scruff of her shirt tighter and he lowers his face close towards hers.

"You better get that fucking money Vanessa or you'll be receiving a knock on your door and when my boys come round they'll be taking more than just the money."

His voice low and deep echoes through the tunnel and vibrates through me.

"Consider yourself warned," he spits and lets her drop to the floor. Whilst she lays there groaning softly he delivers a swift kick to her abdomen and she wheezes with her hands immediately shifting to cover the area. The man chuckles before spitting beside her.

"In a while Vanessa," he saunters and walks off through the other end of the tunnel whistling softly.

I stand there watching as my mother literally wiggles like an earth worm trying to get up but the pain is too much, with a defeated growl she lies flat against the murky floor with her efforts going in vain.

I'm going to kick myself for doing this I just know it but I'm going to do it anyway.

I carefully walk towards my mother and nudge her shoulder with my foot.

"Get up," I hiss and her eyes blink open.

Her lips curl up into a lazy smile, "well, well, well, look who decided to show up."

I roll my eyes and she chuckles but ends up coughing and wincing, holding her abdomen.

Karma!

"Come on get off the floor," I grunt and nudge her a little harder again with my foot.

"Cut it out," she snaps and I actually find myself smirking.

"Oh I'm sorry did that hurt?"

She gives me a blank look before I hold out my hand. She scowls and slaps it away and I recoil back slightly. For a split second she looked remorseful and then it was gone. She smirks and taunts, "scared?"

I swallow thickly and hold my hand out again. It shakes slightly but I think we both pretend we don't notice. She glances at me and my hand before sighing and taking it. I heave her up with ease, has she even been eating? She hunches forward slightly keeping one hand over her abdomen and I take a step back to create some distance between us.

"Lets go," I order nodding behind me.

She scoffs and shakes her head, "you can fuck off."

"For God sake just let me help you," I snap.

She glowers at me and steps forward but I don't find her menacing, in fact she looks just as broken as I once did about a month ago. I stand tall and point up my chin.

"I can go by myself, you've done enough," she mutters but as she takes a larger step she yelps as her leg gives way and I am quick to dive for her. I hook her arm through mine and allow her to rest her body weight on my side. I strong enough now to hold her.

"Lets go now," I sigh and I hear her sigh too.

"Yipee, mother and daughter bonding time," she comments dryly and instead of frowning or scowling I smile. I smile because one day I will see her for the last and that last will be the most memorable day on earth.

I finally got her into bed once I had managed to navigate our way back to her house and with a few 'helpful' remarks from her, I had her tucked into bed. I placed her on her side just in case she had drank or taken anything because as much as I would love for her to die and choke on her own vomit I'm not that evil. I at least still do have a heart.

I hate that I have helped her, without reason too. She's never done anything for me and yet here I am slaving my ass off for her.

I walk down my familiar path back towards the academy and I like it. No one is here next to me and I can bask in the joys of being contently alone.

A lonesome road on the way to forever.

That's what some would call it and I couldn't agree more.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. I felt the need to spice things up a little so here we are.

God I hate Vanessa but I loved the way Blair handled her.

Please comment, vote and share.

Happy reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.8K 71
"Aww that so sweet." "Sweet?!?" scoffing, " he is stubborn and rude." "He was sweet and helpful." Maria encountered. "You don't understand he just c...
935K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
730 131 29
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵." Let's cut the sweet talk. This is a story about a bunch of dumb teenagers who cheat; be...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...