The HYBE boy in a girl group...

De aWinnter

After thinking he has lost all chance to debut when he missed out on being a member of ENHYPEN he returns to... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Random Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Update
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

1.7K 61 11
De aWinnter

(Basically I went back and changed some dates from I think C25 no plot changes just changes so I can get Easy written in.)

18/02/23

Eunchae: Oppa~

Y/n: What?

Eunchae: I love sleeping in the same bed as you. It always reminds me of the first night you were here.

Y/n: Yeah?

Eunchae: Mhm. I wanted a roommate so badly that I dragged you into my room-

Y/n: Then used me as a body pillow. I know cutie. I was litterally there.

Garam: Well unlike that night I got to cuddle with you too.

Y/n: Mhm~ I'm still tired. Can you two maknaes go bother Chaewon for me?

Garam: So you can sleep more?

Y/n: Exactly. If you do I'll praise you for all our promotion peri-

They both ran out the room...well I should stick to it. Those two deserve praise...I rolled onto my side with my eyes closed but didn't expect to get joined in bed.

Yunjin: You can sleep. I just want your company.

I wrapped my arms around her and fell back to sleep knowing tomorrow our offical group comeback is happening...and we will be all together for the first time since we debuted.

I opened my eyes again a few hours later to a beautiful scent drifting into my room...then her voice.

Hanni: Y/n~ I brough food baby.

I smiled as and she got closer to me and pecked my lips. It was a soft kiss but it didn't need to be anything more. I slowly sat up and got out of bed to join the others.

Hanni and Yuqi didn't live with us but basically lived with us whenever they were free to. It was nice. I loved their company and it was great.

Eunchae: Oppa want to know what I'm most excited about this comeback?

Y/n: What baby?

Eunchae: We both get to have fake scars!

She giggled and hugged me tightly before letting me sit down with my lap instantly becoming someone else's seat.

Kazuha: Let me feed you Y/n. We need our boyfriend to have his energy~

It had become normal for them to baby me again. Sometimes even more than the actual babies of the group. I mean I can feed myself I can shower by myself but some of the girls were very demanding...mainly...no only Chaewon when it came to showering.

Y/n: Thank you Zuha.

She smiled as se carefull fed me and to be honest...it was cute. She looked so excited whenever I took a bite she would make a great mother...

What am I saying!? I've only just restarted dating them and there are two more compared to last time...No thoughts of children yet...I mean we aren't even two years old as a group yet.

After being fed Zuha had her morning kiss...at 1pm becuase of the extra sleep I had. But that was the less important part as always her kiss made my heart flutter.

Sakura: Y/n.

Y/n: Yes noona?

Sakura: Can you come with me?

Y/n: Where to?

Sakura: I have something to deliver and want your company~ You won't let me go alone. Would you~?

Y/n: You know not. Zuha please get off my lap.

Kazuha: Fine~

I looked over to Chaewon just as she yawned knowing that she would be too tired to keep me up tonight and I'd be rested up for our comeback.

Despite Chaewon's tiredness she still showered with me but in a much more wholesome way than normal. We were just hugging as we showered and talked about stupid things.

Chaewon: Y/n would you love me-

Y/n: If I left the country because Miss Jennifer Huh spread a rumour about me? Yes. Yes I would.

Chaewon: I wss gonna say a worm...but that works.

Y/n: Speaking of Miss Jeniffer~ she is very good baby. Maybe better than yo- ow ow!

She was squeezing...down there...really badly.

Chaewon: Baby~ you know how possesive and jealous I get. I know you sent to babies to me this morning. But that wont stop me if you misbehave.

Y/n: Sorry! I'm sorry baby. Please let go. I'll never tease you like that again!

Chaewon: How is the best?

Y/n: You are!

Thankfully she let go and I was able to soon after finish showering and get ready to leave with Sakura. I walked out my room and hugged her from behind as I noticed the bag in her hands.

Sakura: Lets go~

I walked with her doing my best to stay hidden just like she was. Even if we were wearing hoodies, masks and beanies to hide we still held hands nothing was going to stop that from happening.

We finally arived at our destination and I was more than suprised.

Y/n: JYP?

Sakura: Mhm. Come on baby she is waiting for us.

I followed behind her as she quickly confirmed her identity to the receptionist before getting told a room. Going to the room and opening the door made a high pitched scream fill the room and maybe even the entire building as someone ran over and hugged...us both?

Sana: Saku chan! You brough Y/n too~

Sakura: Keep your eyes off him.

Sana: Is it done already?

Sakura: Yes of course it is. Don't doubt my skills.

Sana: I wasn't~ I'm just surprised at how quickly you did it while preparing for your comeback.

I watched as Sana placed the bag Sakura had down and took her purse from her own bag.

Sana: Hmm~ can I pay you more for something special?

Sakura: What is it? Booking in early?

Sana: For the cutie there~ to-

Sakura: No.

Sana: Just once~?

Sakura: My Y/n isn't someone you can just buy off me.

Wait...she was trying to buy me to do what exactly?

Sana: Saku chan~

Sakura: Sana I said no.

Sana pouted abd accepted that she wouldn't get me-

Sana: For now its a no right~?

Sakura: Y/n lets go home come on!

It was a quck visit but as soon as we got home I caught who is probably the most energetic girl  out of my girlfriends.

Yuqi: I missed you so much~!

Y/n: I missed you too Yuqi~

Yuqi: Take me to your room and rail me like I'm a train track.

Y/n: That sounded sexier in your hea-

Yuqi: You still got the point...and I can feel that your one down there understands as well.

Y/n: As much as I would love to. Not a night before starting promotions.

Yuqi: What am I supposed to eat then~ I wanted your special sauce on it.

Y/n: Question before you continue where is Eun-

Yuqi: In her room playing that game you made a song for. Well...they made a song for. She can't hear everything I'm saying don't worry your sexy ass. 

Y/n: I'll make food. Go tell everyone.

I gently placed her down making her surprised and break for a second.

Yuqi: You didn't have to reject me like that baby.

Y/n: Well wait until after promotions and you get first dibs.

Yuqi: Perfect!

After making a large dinner which was meeded for all of us we split off with three girls joining me in my bed.

Hanni: Hey Y/n...a thousand chicken sized bears...or ten bears sized chickens.

Y/n: If I pick the bears its just a thousand if you.

Hanni: What's that supposed to mean?

Y/n: My ankles would sting.

Hanni: I'm not chicken sized! I'm fun sized.

She slapped my arm as I felt one of the others in my room lay on top of me.

Yunjin: I'm so excited you and Garam are finally back. I missed it being all seven if us.

I patted her hair and felt Yuqi who was the third girl go closer to my side signaling she was ready fo sleep.

Y/n: I'm excited too. But lets sleep. We need our energy.

Yunjin: That we do~

Hanni: Yo...I'll be honest. Y/n how crazy must you be to perfectly spend time with seven girls?

Y/n: Because I love you. Now sleep baby.

Hanni: Goodnight~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.1K 643 18
University student Kim Chaewon finds herself in a fake relationship with rising Kpop soloist - Huh Yunjin. One problem? Chaewon and Yunjin are exes. ...
3K 235 14
『 { PURINZ AU } ♢ { ONGOING } 』 yunjin has never, ever gotten over chaewon. there are fifteen years of her life she can't just forget, and when the g...
10.7K 577 21
A lonely street racer from Japan moves to Korea after the end of Project D. He tries to move on to a new chapter in life, surely nothing can go wrong...
18.9K 708 22
You are a normal person going about your day in South Korea. What happens when you meet a certain girl group that changes your life upside down for t...