My Brothers Best Friends // 5...

By perfectcth

My name is Isabelle Irwin and my brother is Ashton Irwin. Our parents got divorced and our mother died in a c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
hey guys

Chapter 13

2.4K 95 12
By perfectcth

~Isabelle's POV~

I woke up in the nurses office. My face hurts. I'll deal with it..

"Do you feel better?"

I looked up to see Calum sitting next to me.

"Yeah a bit better."

"Well that's good."

"Yeah.."

"Okay. Isabelle and Calum you guys can actually go home already because schools over."

Really? Did I sleep for that long? I guess I did.

"Okay." I stood up and walked out with Calum to my locker and his to put our books that we had with us in there.

I saw Luke coming out and I started to walk faster. I didn't want him to hurt me.

Calum followed me and saw that I was a bit scared of seeing Luke.

We got to our lockers and put what we didn't need in our lockers and what we needed we took out.

"Hey" I heard at first I got scared cause I thought it was Luke or Taylor but it wasn't. It was Michael.

I closed my locker and turned around to Michael. "Hey"

"Are you okay? I saw you in the nurses office." He then softly rubbed over my bruise that I have on my cheek. "And this. Luke did this didn't he??" He asked but I feel like he already knew Luke did it.

"Yes I am okay.. And yes Luke did do this." I answered his questions.

"I knew it was him." Michael said and then continued. "Can I come over to your house?"

"Of course you can. I bet you would've came even if I said no." I said and laughed a bit.

"True that's why I asked you cause I also know that you would say no to me."

"Who says I won't say no to you?"

"I did and it's true you just can't."

"Mhm sure." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"It's true!"

"Yup yup it is" I said sarcastically.

Michael chuckled. "I'll show you later that you're too nice to say no to me or even to anyone."

"That's also not true."

"It is."

"Let's just go home." I said trying to stop the argument.

"Fine."

"Can I come?" Calum asked.

"Yes you can. I don't even know why you guys ask. You guys come over everyday and even have a key." I said.

"True." Calum and Michael both said at the same time.

Calum, Michael, and I are walking out to Ashton's car.

Ashton!

He doesn't know that Luke has done this to me. Oh no... Hopefully he won't try to hurt Luke.... I still like him, a lot. I know it's wrong to like him..but I don't know what to do..

What will Ashton say? What will he do? Will he hurt Luke? Would he start a fight like he did, well almost with Sophia? I guess I'll have to find out.

We all got to Ashton's car to see him and Luke talking. I didn't move I just went a bit closer to Calum.

Calum looked at me and then looked at Ashton and Luke. He turned back to me and mouthed, 'it's okay, I'll protect you if he tries to hurt you'

I nodded.

"Luke is going to be coming over today for band practice." Ashton said.

Great.....

Ashton saw me and saw my face. "Woah! What happened to your face??" He walked over to me. "Who did this to you?" Ashton asked.

"L-" Michael was about to answer but I cut him off.

"No one........?" I said more like a question. I kept glancing at Luke but then back to Ashton.

"Someone must've done this. Who was it??" Ashton asked again.

"No one Ashton. It was no one." I said. I didn't want him to know it was Luke. I know this is a wrong thing to do, but I don't want him to hurt Luke. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

Calum and Michael are both looking at me with 'What are you doing?! Tell him the truth!' look. Ashton looks really concerned and is waiting for the answer. And Luke was looking like he was sorry. But in reality he doesn't care about me and he doesn't even want to see me....

"Tell me the truth." Ashton said wanting the answer now.

"I- it was- i...I fell in the bathroom......?" I said more as a question than an answer...I'm so bad at lying!

"Mhm sure.." He said. "Come on let's go." Ashton said and got in the drivers seat. Calum sat in the passengers seat. Luke,Michael and I sat in the back. I was in the middle...of course....

"I could switch seats with you Isabelle if you want..?" Calum asked me.

"I think I'm good.." I responded.

"Okay just making sure.."

I swear Calum is like my other brother. It's nice to have another person care about me. I never like to be alone.. I could always go to him when I'm sad, he knows me a lot.

I could feel Luke looking at me, but I try to ignore it and I just look down. Michael holds me closer to him. And whispers in my ear, "it's okay I'm here."

I whispered back, "thanks."

There was a long awkward silence.

Calum turned up the music and started to sing along to flawless by Beyoncé.

I laughed a bit at Calum.

Calum smiled and kept singing and doing little dance moves here and there.

------

We finally got to the house. We all got out and started to walk to the door. All the boys went in and I was about to until someone grabs my wrist and takes me to the back side of the house. It was Taylor.

"Hi...?" I said.

"Hi." Taylor replied and then continued. "I saw you with Luke."

"Yes in the same car cause he had to go to band practice which happens to be here." I responded.

She glared at me. "whatever." she then laughed. "You have to wait what you will have in store for tomorrow at school.." She continues to laugh. "And right now." she punched me and kept punching me. Now I was on the floor. I was fighting back its just it was no use. She then started to kick me, hard! She then grabbed me by the hair and stood me up and slammed me and mostly my head to the brick wall. And fell to the floor and I started to feel really really weak. She started to kick me everywhere that she can and then she left once she was done. Laying on the floor, hurt. Really hurt. I'm so stupid for not hitting back or something. At least I tried. Everything hurts! Everything! I tried to get up but I just fell back down. I sat there for a while. Then started to feel dizzy and I started to close my eyes.

"Isabelle!" I heard someone say.

"Who?" I said weakly.

"Isabelle." The voice got closer. I opened my eyes to see...see..Luke. "What happened? Are you okay? Who did th-" he then sighed. He started to laugh. "This is just too funny..." He then walked back in the house.

Wow... What's going on with him?

My whole body hurts. I can't move I need someone to help me.

I tried to stand up once again. I got up and leaned on the wall. That really hurt at least I got up. She must've beaten me up good..

I sat back down and felt tears in my eyes. Then I realized I started to cry. Next thing I know was that I fell asleep. I cried and cried and then I just fell asleep. I guess this is what my life has come to.

"Isabelle!!" I heard and woke up immediately. I recognized who was coming my way. Michael.

He sat next to me. I looked at him. He looked at me and examined my face. "Who did this? All of this?"

~Michael's POV~

We were finally done with practice. Luke went to the kitchen. Ashton went to the living room with Calum. I just wanted to see Isabelle. I went up to her room. I knocked and there was no answer. I opened the door. No one. "Where is she?" I said to myself. I looked out her window to see Luke he was looking at someone and at first he looked sorry but then started to laugh and then he left. Oh there goes the door. He came back in. I wonder who's there.?

I walked back downstairs and went outside. I went to the back of the house and saw Isabelle.

She was asleep well I hope she was. She looked beat up. Who did this to her?

"Isabelle!!" I yelled and started to run towards her. She woke up. I sat next to her and she looked at me, I looked at her as well. I examined her face. Her lip is bleeding but now is dry blood. Her forehead has a cut on it and her cheek has a few cuts, scratches, and bruises. She has been crying I can see it in her eyes and cheeks. There are still dried up tears on her cheeks. Her eyes are puffy and red. Her hair is a mess. But she still is beautiful. Really really really beautiful. Only if she was mine...

"Who did this? All of this?" I asked her.

"I-It wa-was Tay-Taylor.." She stuttered and with a very soft tone.

"Of course it was!" I started to get angry but then calmed down. "Come on let's go in and clean you up."

"Alright.."

I stood up and then picked Isabelle up and started to walk to the door.

"What about Ashton? He's going to ask me a lot of questions.." Isabelle asked.

"Yes and I know exactly how to answer them. No need to worry."

I walked in and only saw Ashton. Calum probably went to the bathroom and Luke I don't know where he would've gone.

"Oh my God! what happened?!!" Ashton said coming up to Isabelle and I. "Who did this?!"

Luke walked in and sat on the couch with some popcorn.

"Oh you know pretty boy over there's girlfriend." I said.

"Taylor?!? She would never!" Luke said trying to convince Ashton it wasn't Taylor.

"Uh yes, yes she would Luke! Look what she did to Isabelle. If you weren't so cold hearted you would see how hurt Isabelle really is! but no you just go along with Taylor and her friends to bully her more and more everyday! That's not cool! What has Isabelle ever done to you?!?" I said and I was already super angry at Luke. He should be glad I'm holding Isabelle cause if I wasn't then he would've been on the floor already bleeding.

"I don't know.." Luke said quietly.

"Exactly! So why are you doing this to Isabelle!?" I asked.

"Cause I want to make Taylor happy and she is, so I am happy. I love her!" Luke said and also yelled like me.

We all froze and looked at Luke. All our jaws dropped.

Calum walks in and sees us."What's going on...?" He asked concerned.

We ignored him.

"Y-You love h-her?" Isabelle asked still sounding really weak.

//////////////////////////////////////////

THIS IS GETTING SO GOOD!!😱😃😊 that cliff hanger tho.. Sorry about that if you wanted me to continue😁😂 I have so many ideas! I know exactly what I'm going to do next...well sort of. I made it longer to make up for my absence...again. What do you think of this chapter? Was it good? Bad? Okay? Terrible? Amazing? Or...? Anything else?

Woah! woah! woah!! Luke LOVES Taylor?! Wow! Luke is going the wrong direction. Wrong people. Go the other direction. He will only go one direction😉see what I did there.

Michael is sooo sweet. Where can I get a Michael Clifford? 😂 I feel like everyone agrees👌🏼👏🏼🙌🏼😂😁

Leave a comment of what you would like to happen in the future in this story. It might just happen😏😉
Thank you so much for reading!!💖❤️
I hope you liked it! If not then loved it!😃😂😁☺️
Vote,comment, and all that jazz🌟☀️✨
Until next time!🎶😊💖💦
Luv ya!💖💖💖💖💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 636 20
Ashton and Averi Irwin (otherwise known as Ash and RiRi) are twin siblings. Their main group of friends includes Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, and Micha...
158K 3.6K 39
Dani has been through a lot her whole life. Being bullied for almost 8 years, divorce, and shielding herself away from the world. She only has one fr...
50K 939 23
Ashley Swan's father just married Michael Clifford's mother, but Michael doesn't know that. When he comes home for the holidays and brings his four b...
23.9K 409 22
Bree Edwards and Michael Clifford are best friends, but more. They are friends, with benefits.. Nobody knows about them being more than best friends...