The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Dots and Dust

99 5 7
By bubblegumm1111

Dust. Dust was the first thing Aveline noticed as she let out a loud cough as she felt solid floor beneath her again. It was dark, wherever she was, and she squinted as he eyes adjusted to the setting around her. There was nothing but cold floor beneath her and dark walls beside her.

"Where are we— Gideon!" Kingsley exclaimed

Aveline whirled around to a sight that truly wanted to make her hurl.

Gideon and Fabian Prewett on the floor of Rosier dungeon in a heap of blood and broken looking limbs. Blood was pouring down each of their faces so intensely Aveline could barely tell who was who, and she immediately threw herself down on the ground beside them, searching for a pulse. Kingsley was doing the same beside her, both frantically searching for any trace of life.

"He's breathing," aveline finally gasped, at whichever twin she was checking. "Kingsley, he's alive."

The man nodded, "So is he. We need to get them out of here. Now. "

"There is no way out Sir," the squeeky voice of Dot said as she emerged from the shadows herself. She was standing on the other side of a set of metal bars. "Dot is so sorry. Dot can not help it."

"Dot—" Aveline started, but as soon as she did the little creature burst into tears and ran away. "FUCK!" Aveline cursed, kicking the wall with her foot.

This was not at all how she imagined this fucked up mission going. They were trapped, int he dungeon of Rosier mansion of all places, with Dark Lord and his entire team of death eater freaks upstairs. Certianly it was only a matter of time before Dott apparated upstairs and told them who she caught.

Aveline did not blame the little elf. There was magic at work that made house elves have to obey their masters orders, no matter how much they did not want too. Truthfully it was Aveline's fault for being so reckles in barging into this stupid manor.

This was not supposed to be how her fun friday evening was supposed to go.

"We need to figure out how to get out here, Fabian and Gideon need a medic like now," Kingsley spoke again, still on his knees infront of the twins, his hand on one of the boys neck as he contunied to check for a pulse. "I can try and send a single to the others— "

"Its pointless," Aveline sighed. "There is enough magic blockers in here to tranquilize an elephant."

Sure enough, Kingsley tried to send out a patronus only for nothing to come from his wand. He tried again and again, only for him to end up in defeat each time.

Her eyes flickered back over to the twins, taking in their pale complexions and bloody faces.

She looked down at her palms, before taking a deep breathe and closing her eyes.

Breath in, breathe out.

One thing Aveline had learnt from Rosier mansion over the years was that magic blocking spells, weren't exactly all encompassing blockers, they were more like obstacles. And obstacles, were something that her little blood curse magic happened to be very good at avoiding.

"Are you actually mediating right now?" Kingsely spoke, his voice clearly irritated.

If Aveline would have had her eyes open, she would have seen Kingsely was pounding on the walls trying to find anything that could get them out of here.

Aveline stood in the middle of the room, her hands stretched out infront of her as she contunied to breathe.

Magic was like a river, or so she imagined in her mind. Magic was in constant flow, constant abudance. Like an endless river in heaven the river of magic was endless, there was technically no way for it to run out or to stop working. Magic blockers sort of just made you forget how to tune into the river, though with much practice and strength realistically anyone could overcome them.

Lucky for Fabian and Gideon Prewett, Calvus Rosier had practically trained Aveline to be a magic blocker expert with all the hell he had put her through growing up.

Just as Kingsley was about to open his mouth to tell her to do something useful, a spark came from Aveline's hand. He paused, his head slightly tilting as he watched a wave of warm light stream from her chest like a little ray of sunshine. It bounced off the wall, going corner to corner making the damp and dark room take on a whole different energy.

Gideon let out a cough, color going back into the boys face, as from beside him his brothers eyes began to flicker open.

The ball of light circled around the twins head, breathing life back into their skin till it bounced out of the room, dissapearing through the bars.

"What was that?" Kingsley breathed, watching her with wide eyes.

Aveline could not tell if he horrified or impressed— it was always hard to tell with sun magic. She wanted to explain, but the words seemed to leave her mouth.

Luckily for her she was cut off by Gideon snapping awake. "Are we imprisoned again?" The boy groaned. He looked around, squinting as his eyes adjusted to the dark place. "Aveline? Kingsley? What are you two doing here?"

"Well," Aveline started, looking up at the ceiling full of cobwebs. "This is my house after all. Well technically."

"Wait," Fabian, who was still slighly disoriented joined in. "Aveline you imprisoned us?"

"No dipshit," Gideon countered back, shaking his head. "Were in Rosier mansion aren't we?"

His question was answered by Aveline's sigh and Kingsely's string of swears coming out from under his breathe.

"Well fuck."

Well fuck, was the only way to truthfully put it. No one wanted to spend a friday night in a dungeon that had an odd layer of moisture on the walls. All aveline wanted to be was in her warm and soft bed, in her cute little cozy muggle apartment preferably with the arms of her hot werewolf boyfriend wrapped around her.

Why was everything in Rosier mansion so cold?

She was already chilled to the bone, despite the layer of sweat dripping off her forehead. On top of that, the dungeon smelt like actual ass crack. Aveline shivered, wrapping her arms around herself and sending a prayer to the sky. Merlin don't let her die, in the dungeon of Rosier mansion.

"What do we do now?" Aveline asked, turning to the boys.

All three of them were expierenced aurors, she figured they would pull something out of their sleeves that she hadn't thought about it. But to her suprise, she was met by silence as Kingsley sat down on the ground next to the twins, shrugging his shoulders.

"We wait," Gideon sighed, kicking his feet out. "No point on waisting more energy. Someone will come for us. Probably. Hopefully."

Kingsley closed his eyes, hanging his head between his legs as he took a breathe. "Aveline you should sit down have a rest , Gideon is right we should save our energy."

Aveline scrunched her nose, looking down at the cute summer dress she chose to wear tonight.

"No way am I sitting on that ground in this dress!"

Kingsley rolled his eyes, but nonetheless he shrugged his jacket off, tossing it to her. He didn't say anything after that, just went back to hanging his head in his hands and breathing deeply.

She set the jacket on the ground, muttering a thank you under her breathe and sitting down next to Fabian.

Was this really what her life had come too?

Here she was trapped again, in the place that had trapped her for so many years. If Aveline wasn't worried about completely embarassing herself infront of the boys, she would've cried.

"So," Gideon began casually. He was still caked in blood though Aveline's little magic had definitely breathed the spark back into to him. "Either of you been imprisoned before? Fab and I end up imrpisoned all the time, weird honestly."

Kingsley pulled his head out of his hands. "This is my first time."

"Really?" Aveline asked, looking at him in shock.

For some reason she asssumed all Aurors had been imprisoned or held hostage at least once.

"Glad we can take your imprisonment virginity mate," Gideon answered, patting Kingsley on the knee. "What about you Aveline?"

The girl shrugged, drawing a picture in the dust on the ground absentmindely infront of her.

"Just azkaban, does that count?"

Kingsley scoffed and Gideon laughed so loudly it startled Fabian out of the sleep he had lulled himself in too. Aveline felt herself smile, she had to admit it was much better being imrisoned with friends then being utterly alone.

The worst part about being imprisoned was the waiting.

Had hours passed? Had minutes passed?

She did not know. The only thing she did know was that her friends were certainly freaking out by now.

Footsteps suddenly sounded through the dark hall, and all four auror's head snapped up. The foot steps were heavy, echoing down the hall and bouncing off the walls.

The first thing Aveline noticed was the ripped black pants and sturdy black boots, her eyes trailing up a very large, musculur figure of a man. As she reached his face she almost barfed in her mouth—

Fenrir Greyback.

He had a wicked grin on his face, as his eyes trailed over the four prisoners and then finally landed on Aveline. His face made Aveline sick to her stomach, with his beed black eyes and animal features, that seemed to be taunting her as he eyed her up and down.

For a moment he just stared at her, licking his lips and holding onto the silver bars with his claw like hands.

He opend the gate without saying a word, immediately bounding over to Aveline and grabbing her roughly.

Kingsley was the first to react, despite not having magic the man quickly was on his feet, pushing the werewolf off of Aveline with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"Leave," Kingsley grumbled, in such a deadly tone it was like he was a different person.

Everyone knew the rumours of Fenrir Greyback, and what he did to the woman he came across. Aveline herself had her own personal issues with the monster, and it had everything to do with Remus Lupin and the nightmares that often woke the boy up in the middle of the night.

If she could rip Fenrir apart limb for limb she would, and feel absolute no remorse at her actions.

All Fenrir did was laugh, before absolutely dropping Kingsley to the floor with a push so hard he smacked his head down roughly on the ground. Gideon yelled, and before he could lunge at Fenrir himself, Aveline stepped forward, putting herself inbetween the werewolf and her friends.

"What do you want?" She spat her arms crossed.

She wasn't scared of this freak, and his oddly shaped teeth and sharp nails. Despite the fact he towered over her she stood her ground, arms crossed in her little pink dress.

"You," he hissed, and roughly grabbed her arm and began to drag her towards the door. "The Dark Lord wants a chat."

Before any of them could reach she felt the hands of the man wrap around her torso, and roughly pull her out of the small dungeon dragging her legs on the cold ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 343 59
"two souls don't find each other by simple accident." In which Josephine Merriweather ...
2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
33.5K 353 17
"I know it's for the better. I never grew up with you And you're not my waiting room" ✫ or where ✫ Patrick Volkova spends her whole life trying to di...