Only Love..πŸ’«βœ¨β€

By iamkashhh

SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here... More

Only Intro
His Little WifeπŸ¦‹( Intro)
1πŸ¦‹
2πŸ¦‹
3πŸ¦‹
4πŸ¦‹
5πŸ¦‹
6πŸ¦‹
7πŸ¦‹
8πŸ¦‹
9πŸ¦‹
10πŸ¦‹
11πŸ¦‹
12πŸ¦‹
13πŸ¦‹
14πŸ¦‹
15πŸ¦‹(last)
LETS COPE TOGETHER
Hayaat❀♾
2❀♾
3❀♾
4❀♾
5❀♾
6❀♾
7❀♾
8❀♾
9❀♾
10❀♾
11❀♾
12❀♾
13❀♾
14❀♾
15❀♾
16❀♾
17❀♾
18❀♾
19❀♾
20❀♾
21❀♾
22❀♾
23❀♾
24❀♾
25❀♾
26❀♾(LAST)
Epilogue❀♾
NEXT?
L❀ve Happened🧿
2🧿
3🧿
4🧿
5🧿
6🧿
7🧿
8🧿
9🧿(last)
Epilogueβ™ΎπŸ§Ώ
Rab Ne Banaya Mainu Ik Tere VaasteπŸ’ž
2πŸ’ž
3πŸ’ž
4πŸ’ž
5πŸ’ž
6πŸ’ž
7πŸ’ž
8πŸ’ž
9πŸ’ž
10πŸ’ž
11πŸ’ž
12πŸ’ž
13πŸ’ž
14πŸ’ž
16πŸ’ž

15πŸ’ž

954 128 11
By iamkashhh

SHAH HOUSE.

Sidharth was waiting for his wife who has taken a lot of time in changing, He sighed as door clicked and his wife came with her wedding dress in her hands, She had worn a light green shirt with same colour plaso, her hair opened with simply no makeup making her look simply beautiful..

She went directly to closet to put her dress and then came to dressing table without looking at him, he frowned at her as he observed her silent more than usual, he went towards her and stood behind her towering over her, he could see that she got stiff..

Shehnaaz after changing came and put her dress in closet, She felt a strong gaze on herself but kept avoiding it.. She felt when Sidharth stood behind her and got stiff.. She looked at mirror for a moment only to see him watching her intensely.. she looked down and continued her night routine..

Sid: May I Shehnaaz?

Sidharth asked showing her the pendant, she smiled and nodded, putting her hair aside she looked ahead.. he slowly hooked her pendant and bend towards her neck and pecked it lightly..

Shehnaaz eyes widened at the act as she pulled herself back.. Sidharth observed her and took her hand, his eyes went on her mehndi precisely on his name which was written on her wrist, he smiled proudly..

Sid: Mera naam mehndi mai likhwaha tumne..

He said happily, she shyly smiled as 'jaan' was written beside his name.. He kissed her wrist lightly and took her to bed..

Sid: sojao, kaafi late hogaya ha..

Shehnaaz nodded and plunged herself to bed, her heart thumped at the thought of them sleeping together on the same bed but she calmed herself down as she knew he wouldn't do anything that could make her uncomfortable..

Sleeping beside her, Sidharth pulled her towards himself directly laying her over him.. she looked at him startled..

Sheh: k..kya Kar rahe aap?

Sid: nothing, sirf ese so jao.. Make yourself comfortable, cause I am not letting you sleep away from me.. not anymore..

He said making her comfortable, putting his one hand around her waist and other behind her head.. She, after a minute or so, put her head on his chest with her own heart thumping loudly, she bet that he could hear her heart thumping..

Sid: Easy baby, Easy there..

Sidharth said patting her back slowly as he felt her getting nervous or so, she moaned as he caressed her hair making her more sleepy than she already was..

Sheh: Shaba Khair

She said sleepy, he too replied

Sid: Shaba Khair..

Kissing her forehead he switched off the lights from his side..

________∆

Morning..

Ahad and Inaayat room..

Ahad opened his eyes and smiled blissfully at the sight of his wife hugging him like a koala, She looked enhancing in his white kurta with her makeup smuggled.. Her neck filled with love bites giving him satisfaction of her being his totally..

Aha: Ayat,

He called her delicately kissing the marks of her neck, she moaned turning him on.. he then took her hand where his name was written.. he has seen his name at night and teased her alot..

Aha: baby, Ayat utho.. It's 9 already..

Ina: hmmmm

Lazily hmming she closed her eyes again, Ahad shook his head and thought to prepare her a bath.. After pecking her forehead he left to make her a bath tub..

______∆

#SIDNAAZ ROOM..

Sidharth opened his eyes greeting the most awaited sight of his life, his wife sleeping soundly on his chest with her hair scattered over his shoulder.. her arm wrapped around his broad shoulder to have a grip on him.. He smiled at the thought of her being so small..

Sid: baby? Shehnaaz..

Sidharth slowly tried to wake her up, she stirred but didn't open her eyes..

Sid: Shehnaaz, utho neeche chlna ha na.. Sab wait kr rahe honge na..

Sidharth once again tried only to get silence in answer, he shook his head, now he has to wake her up all his life..

He sat up with her still in his embrace, she whinned in sleep letting out some incoherent words..

Sheh: nooo

Sid: Shehnaaz uth jao meri Jaan, baad mai breakfast karke so Jaana dubara..

Sidharth said holding her face in his hands to see her opening her eyes half she narrowed her eyes at him making him amuse..

Sheh: sone de na.. aap Jaen karle breakfast.. mujhe bhook Nahi ha..

She said trying to get away from him which he didn't allow as he tightened his arms around her..

Sid: Nahi, blkl bhi Nahi... Saath chalen ge neeche utho..

Sheh: Plz na..

She said now opening her pouting at him adorably.. He shook his head indicating no..

Sheh: dekhen, aap abhi se mujhe tang karne lag gae ha..

She complained to get an amused chuckle!!

Sid: tang? Mai? Mai tumhe tang kar Raha Hun..

He asked, she nodded still sitting in his lap, she didn't seem to notice or she was too engrossed to put her point..

Sheh: hanji, mai poori Zindagi apko kese sambhalungi..

She said extra dramatically making him raise a brow at her.. He pointed at him with his finger and asked again,

Sid: tum mujhe sambhalogi?

Sheh: Han na, ab kya karun shaadi karwa di hai to, ab to Karna pdega..

She said and giggled at his face, as he frowned cutely..

Sid: bol bhi kon raha ha jisko mai bache ki tarah bitha ke betha hun sirf neend se uthaane ke lye..

He said pointing at her sitting in his lap making her gasp, she then noticed her and his position as her cheeks changed its colour to pinkish shade..

Trying to get out of his grip, she tried to pry his hands off her waist, he smirked and didn't let his hands move..

Sheh: um chhoden, mai ja rhi hun fresh hone..

When she saw he was not willing to let her go, she said this..

Sid: nahi nahi, tum Kuch bol rhi thi sambhaalne ka something, bolo na mai sun rha Hun meri Jaan..

He teased purposely, she kept mum but glared at him with an angry pout, but then she showed him her puppy eyes saying..

Sheh: plzzzzz

Sid: okay okay.. Abhi ke lye chhod raha hun mai tumhe..

Melting at her cute face he said leaving her, as she got up and hurriedly went to her closet and took a beautiful dress and went to bathroom..

Sheh: aap Mera wait keejey ga, Saath mai chle ge..

Before closing the door she said this to him who has gotten up to get fresh..

Sid: Affcourse baby, mujhe nahana ha na tumahre baad..

He said to which she nodded and showed a thumbs up..

________∆

Both couple showed almost at the same time, Inaayat and Ahad had worn matched colours, same goes with Shehnaaz Sidharth.. It was planned from Ahad side, but Sidharth has deliberately worn same colour as Shehnaaz which she didn't notice..

Ina: Naazo..

Inaayat called her excitedly to which Shehnaaz went there leaving her husband sulking on the stairs itself..

Aha: Mashallah bht pyaari lag rhi ho..

Ahad said hugging Shehnaaz with one arm wrapped, Shehnaaz grinned at the praise..

Irt: Agr aap sab ka mil milapa hogaya ho to aap aage aajae humen bht bhook Lagi ha..

Irtaza called them dramatically waiting on dinning table, Every elder and younger were waiting for them..

Going towards dinning table, both couples greeted the elders who were beaming at them looking at them with all the prayers in their hearts..

Shehnaaz and Inaayat sat beside Irum, on which both their perspective husbands frowned but didn't say anything.. Zareena noticed her son plus son in law frowning at their wives, and said

Zar: Naaya, Naazo tum dono ko aaj Kuch banana ha apne haathon ka bahu hone ke hisaab se..

Inaayat nodded, while Shehnaaz gulped as she only knew some selective things about cooking..

Sheh: Tayi Ami, mujhe to itna kuch Nahi aata banana..

She said nervously biting her lower lip making Sidharth smile at her, He knew his little wife was not so in cooking.. Zareena ji smiled, Affcourse she was not that old, they all have pampered her like a baby, a 20 years old baby..

And she was also thankful that Shehnaaz has accepted her marriage without much fuss.. no doubt news about her marriage was like a bomb..

Zar: koi baat Nahi meri Jaan, jo bhi tum banao gi, jese bhi tum banao hum tumhe thodi kuch bolen.. ye sirf rasam ke lye..

Irt: Han Naazo, ek kaam Karna tum shaam ki chai pila dena Apne haath ki Bani Hui..

Irtaza said jokingly earning a glare from Shehnaaz and laugh from others.. Shehnaaz then looked at her husband for some emotional and moral support to scold her own brother, Sidharth getting her looks glared at Irtaza who gulped..

Irt: Arey, mai to mazak kar rha tha Bhai, aap ese to na ghoore.. Naazo Tu jo khilae gi hum khaa lenge..

He said smiling at her nervously making her smile proudly which made Sidharth smile too..

Everyone started their breakfast, Irum sitting in between both brides whispered to Shehnaaz,

Iru: wah Naazo, Bhaijaan to abhi se hi tere ghulaam ban gae ha..

She noticed their eye contact, Inaayat too nodded..

Ina: Arey to Sahi ha na, ab Bhaijaan se darenge Nahi, hamari Naazo ha na hamare Saath..

Shehnaaz smiled at them being proud of herself, as she showed her imaginary collar with attitude..

Mir: Kya khusur pusur kar rahe ho tum teenon?

Mir whispered to Inaayat who shrugged saying,

Ina: Girls talk..!

________∆

In living area..

All family members were sitting talking randomly after breakfast, all were at home today..

Zar: Wese Irtaza or Mir bhi bade hogae hai en dono ka bhi nikaah karwa hi dete h..

Zarpash said randomly, Zareena ji and Rubina both nodded smilingly.. Irum consciously looked at herself while Irtaza stood all of sudden and layed in Zarpash feet making her startle as she looked at him with shock..

Irt: mujhe pta tha, mujhe pta tha es zaalim duniya mai aap hi meri apni h bua..

He cried dramatically making his gang laugh, Zarpash getting his drama lightly slapped his head and laughed with others.. Irtaza got up laughing at himself..

Rub: eski yahi harqaten dekh kr eska nikaah abhi nhi karwa skte..

Irtaza gave a look of betrayal to his mother as others laughed at his funny face.. He looked around and locked his gaze at Irum who was too laughing, he glared at her making her shut as she averted her eyes somehwere else..

Abid: Or tum log kab jao ge ghoomne?

Abid Shah asked newly weds, Sidharth cleared his throat clearly embarrassed to talk something like that with his father, Ahad looked at Inaayat who was smiling dreaming of going somewhere..

Sid: abhi Kuch socha nhi hai Abu..

He said scratching his neck as his wife pouted at him cutely complaining..

Sheh: Taya Abu ye bht boring hai, aap poochh bhi kinse rahe ho..

She said pointing at both Ahad and Sidharth, Inaayat too agreed with her..

Abid Shah laughed at her complaint while Sidharth glared at her who stood up to sit with her Abu and Taya Abu where her husband's glare power would not work..

Zar: Baat to Sahi hai abhi hi Sahi time hai ghoom ao.. jese hi Shaadi KO time hogaya zimedaari badhti h..

Sid: Ami hum Kuch plan krte ha..

Sheh: Nahi Nahi, ap Nahi! Pata chle aap mujhe office ka tour kara de..

She teased him purposely making others laugh, as he raised a brow at her sass!! Was she forgetting about being alone with him in their room?

__________∆
AT NIGHT..

After dinner, Sidharth was waiting for his wife in their room, She has told him that she will come after 10-15 minutes, now it has been almost an hour she hadn't come.. it was already 11:30, Finally not having enough patience he got up and went outside in search of her..

In his way, he met Ahad who was frowning to himself..

Aha: Bhai, Ayat apke room mai ha kya?

He asked looking backward from where Sidharth came..

Sid: wo mere room mai kyun hogi!

Aha: Naazo ke saath hogi mujhe laga..

Sid: wo Madam khud room mai nahi ha, ussi ko dhoondne Mai bahar Aaya tha..

Aha: They must be together, Irum ya Irtaza walon ke room mai honge!

____________________________________°°

#SIDNAAZISFOREVER♥️🧿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 137K 86
FAN FICTION - because I'm a fan of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, and is fictional. I gain no profits from this. It also has made up charact...
350K 31.3K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’…π’Šπ’…π’'𝒕 π’Œπ’π’†π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’•π’“π’–π’π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’”. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’† 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’†π’‚οΏ½...
763K 71.9K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
130K 12.3K 38
COUSIN LOVE STORY ONE IS INTROVERT, ARROGANT, RUDE,ROUGH AND TOUGH AND ANOTHER ONE IS CAREFREE,SWEET,FULL OF DREAM THEY BOTH HAS ONLY SIMILARITY T...