Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2

196 11 6
By SnaddysPet

Y/N started losing interest in the discussion until she heard Alastair say the name Pansy. “Fuck,” Severus whispered. 

“My Pansy Parkinson? Is she a spy as well?” Y/N asked as her eyes went from Alastair back to Severus. “She is an auror as you well know,” Severus replied.

 “She has no fucking business being brought into this. This is dangerous. Is she here now? Waiting in another room? Listening perhaps?” Y/N spat angrily as she rose from her seat, pushing the chair back. 

“Sit,” Severus growled as he grabbed her arm. Y/N sat but she attempted to pull her arm back from Severus as a means of protest. 

She was however unsuccessful as he was far stronger than her. A moment later, Pansy walked into the room, sitting across from Y/N with a look of guilt written on her face. Y/N made it a point to stare at Pansy the rest of the meeting to signal how irritated she was with her friend. 

Y/N was quiet until all of the men had left, leaving only Lucius, Severus, and the girls in the huge dark dining hall. Y/N pointed at each one of them, including Lucius, spatting “Secret keepers,” with a glare. 

“Pansy is a grown woman. She’s able to decide if this is something she wants to participate in. This wasn’t up to you, Princess,” Severus announced. “You’re all liars,” Y/N spat back at them. 

Severus grabbed her hair roughly, whispering in her ear, “Don’t make me handle you in this room,” he whispered. 

A little smile spread across her face, “My apologies, friends. You’re not all dirty fucking liars. I misspoke,” she announced. 

Severus released her, shoving her back a little. “You cannot help from being a dumb bitch can you?”

“I suppose I am a dumb bitch for believing you were done keeping secrets from me,” Y/N replied as she looked anywhere but Severus.

 “Don’t blame them. I was dead set on helping find these people. Apologize to them, Princess,” Pansy sneered back at Y/N as he leaned over the table pointing her finger. “Lucius, I apologize for calling you a dirty liar,” Y/N said with a grumble. She quickly looked back at Severus and then Pansy again. 

She felt Severus grab the back of her neck rather forcefully when he realized she wasn’t going to say it to him. “Fuck.. that hurts. I apologize for calling you a dirty fucking liar,” she mumbled. 

“Go home,” Severus whispered before letting her neck go again. “Well, thank you Lucius for your hospitality. I’ll have to extend the offer another time. Pansy.. Severus..,” Y/N said before she turned and walked out of the door to the dining room. 

Once she was outside of the Manor, she apparted herself to the lake at Spinners End. This was the only spot she could go to have a moment to herself. 

She sat down on a rock, looking out over the water. A black cat with orange eyes came out from the woods and slinked up to her.

 “Merlin you’re going to get us killed,” Y/N grumbled when she saw him. “Take me somewhere before he finds me,” she told the cat.

 The cat transformed into a tall handsome dark complected man with a cheeky grin. He took Y/N’s hand and apparated them to a small cottage in an undetermined wooded area. “Where are we?” Y/N asked curiously. 

“Where I’ve been staying of course. Come inside,” Alastair said as he opened the door waiting for her walk in. She walked through the door and scanned the tiny cottage. “How did you know I would be at the lake?” she asked curiously. 

“I know you very well, darling,” Alastair replied. Y/N took a seat on Alastair's small sofa that was near the fire. “I’ll make you a cup of tea,” he announced from the kitchenette. “It’s not necessary. I shouldn’t have come here to be honest. I will pay dearly for this,” she admitted. 

“You sold the cottage?” Alastair questioned. “You know I cannot give you information on where I am now,” Y/N sighed. “I was just surprised, that’s all,” he replied as he sat in a chair near the sofa. 

“Do you think somewhere, in some time, there is a version of me who is happy? Completely utterly happy?” she asked Alastair curiously. “I wish it could be this you, right now, right here, love,” he admitted. 

Y/N shook her head in agreement, “I wish that for both of us. Do you know who you are? I still haven’t figured myself out. I know you aren’t my cat anymore but I’ll still ask you the hard questions. You were always a terrific listener. A little gentleman if you will,” Y/N replied. 

Alastair shook his head side to side, “I haven’t got a fucking clue, love,” he replied with a little smirk. 

“Do you think it will just come to us one day and we will recognize ourselves? Maybe one day a single event will trigger it. I’m nothing if not complicated,” Y/N replied as she slumped back against the sofa.  

“I could listen to you talk for hours about the most unusual topics. You talked to me as if I really could answer you. I feel as if I know you so well, as uncomfortable as that may be for you,” Alastair admitted.

 “I hate how many ugly things you had to witness. The ugliest of times,” Y/N whispered as she attempted to clear her throat.

 “Love, I witnessed beauty as well. I got to witness you come back to life and start living for the first time. I saw a beautiful mother giving birth to her twin daughters in her husband's arms. I won’t lie, a piece of me had hoped you would pick me. Alas, I knew in my heart it was never going to be me. The only thing I wish is that we could remain friends. I know you wish that as well,” Alastair admitted. 

“My husband would never allow it until he had your word that you were trustworthy and not trying to court me in some way. Even then, I’m not sure. We were both really hurt about what happened and the things you had witnessed. They were very private moments,” Y/N informed him.

 “You have my word, as well as Severus. I just wish for us to be friends. I miss hearing you ramble about your love of invertebrate sea creatures and which you wish you could transform into,” Alastair teased. 

Y/N looked at him suspiciously, “And the answer is?” she questioned him. “The giant reddish brown ones,” the man replied with a smirk. That pleased Y/N to no end. 

“You were paying attention, at least partly. Giant Pacific Octopus. The man always said you wouldn't understand me,” she chuckled. “Would you like to hear my answer now that I can finally reply?” Alastair asked curiously. 

“Absolutely,” she replied with a chuckle. “The giant squid. They are very elusive creatures, just like myself,” Alastair replied. 

 Y/N shook her head in agreement, “Honestly. I could’ve guessed that, fascinating creatures. I would love to do some ocean freediving to see an octopus myself. You know what, you have inspired me. I should do that. You’ve just convinced me,” she chuckled.

 “Does anyone amuse you half as much as you amuse yourself?” the man asked curiously. Y/N let out a ghastly laugh, covering her face with her hands. “Roasted and toasted,” she replied. 

Alastair just smiled at her, “I’ve missed your smile so much. You really remind me of my sister. I really appreciate what you did for her at school. She told me you checked on her often to make sure she was ok and had everything she needed. I want to thank you for that,” he confessed.

Y/N replied with a simple, “Of course,” and a smile. “As much as I would love to continue our conversation about ocean invertebrates, I’m sure your husband is wondering where you are. If he allows, I would love for you to come see me sometime. I would ask to see the girls but I know you aren’t comfortable with that yet,” Alastair replied softly. 

“You will know if you see me again by how well the conversation went, I suppose. It was good to see you, Alastair or Alfiie. I know it’s so odd, I still feel like you are a cat,” she admitted. “It was a joy to have been yours, love,” he replied softly. “Thank you, I’ll take that compliment,” she replied before she walked towards the front door. 

“Good luck,” Alastair whispered as he held the door for her. She smiled back at him and apparated herself to their living room. Severus and Lucius were sitting on their sofa, each holding a fussy baby. 

“Fuck,” she groaned as she arrived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2K 20
Summary: Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. After the Ord...
372K 12.7K 33
After being saved from the Dursley's as a toddler, Harry James Potter was taken in by a new family. A family he truly deserved. He was finally able t...
246K 7K 53
***Currently re editing *** After Y/N family was taken in a serious accident she had to learn to be alone. When she starts learning some unhealthy co...
45K 805 61
warning ⚠️ this story may contain surten triggering topics such as: deppresion , self harm , abuse, rape, alcholisme and other mental health topics. ...