Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Malfory Manor Meeting 2

161 7 3
By SnaddysPet

It was a few days later when Y/N was sat on the sofa nursing the twins. A visitor came via floo to retrieve Severus. “Good afternoon, my dear. Lovely to see you,” Lucius Malfoy announced as he arrived.

 “Lovely to see you as well, Lucius. Please don’t mind me, I’m being ravaged,” Y/N replied cheekily. “What brings you Lucius?” Severus asked from the kitchen as he dried his hands with a tea towel.

Lucius smirked at Y/N before his eyes met Severus, replying “I believe a strong hold has been identified. Van Doren showed up at my door to let me know he had located it,” the man announced. Severus let out a little grumble at the announcement of Alastair. 

“I’m coming with you,” Y/N announced as she sat covered in greedy babies. “You’re indisposed. I will be back shortly,” Severus replied blankly.

“I’m not asking. If you leave, I will just drop them off at my grandmothers and follow you. I promise I will make quite the entrance. Perhaps it will be in your best interest to wait on me,” Y/N announced from her chair. 

Severus just looked at Lucius with a look of defeat. “I like her. She’s tenacious,” Lucius replied cheekily. “Finally, the respect I deserve,” Y/N giggled from the sitting area. “You’ll keep your mouth shut if I allow you to go,” Severus replied begrudgingly. 

Y/N looked at Lucius making a little pfft sound as she shook her head. “Lucius, we will be there in 20 minutes. My apologies now, I have an attitude to adjust. I have no idea the state she will arrive in,” Severus announced as he looked Y/N in the eyes. 

“Will we have time to play? Lucius is always such a gracious host,” Y/N asked cheekily as if she wasn’t on the man's last nerve. Lucius raised an eyebrow shooting Severus an evil grin of hopefulness. 

“Perhaps if you’re good. We’re not entertaining everyone tonight. Last time I had to track a participant down to remind him of his manners,” Severus remarked. 

“My Daddy is so jealous, Lucius. He won’t even let anyone fuck my Princess pussy but him. How greedy is that?” Y/N asked Lucius playfully. Lucius shook his head in agreement, “A shame,” he replied cheekily. 

“Princess, if you don’t mind. Lucius, we’ll be there shortly. We have to drop these two off at the babysitter. Perhaps their mother as well if she isn’t careful,” Severus grumbled in annoyance. Y/N looked at the men, acting as if she were zipping her lips in compliance with a little giggle. 

Lucius returned to the Manor via floo after giving Y/N one last cheeky glance. Severus took the girls to grandmothers while Y/N tried to make herself look presentable. She took a very quick shower and attempted to look as if she hadn't been nursing babies all day.

Severus came into the bathroom just as she was sliding some lace panties up her legs. “Why are you acting like you’re about to get fucked? I bet you shaved your pussy too. Show me,” the man growled from the doorway. 

Y/N turned around presenting herself to the man as she finished sliding the panties up. “Is that for Lucius? Or just any man who shows up?” Severus asked as he moved closer looking over her body. 

“It’s for my silly Daddy,” she giggled before booping him on the nose. “I would ruin that little Princess pussy right now if there weren’t men waiting on us,” he whispered next to her ear. “Daddy.. I really have my heart set on sucking his cock,” Y/N admitted meekly. 

“I know Princess. Be a good girl for me and I’ll let you,” he whispered as he admired her face. “The best,” she giggled before booping his nose again.

 Severus smacked her ass very hard as she started walking off to get dressed. “I hope that leaves a mark,” he teased as she walked away. “Merlin give me the strength to not open my mouth right now,” she whispered to herself while retrieving her dress. 

“Cannot help yourself, can you? Filthy little cunt,” the man announced as he walked behind her. “Do you think you and Lucius could both get your cocks inside my pussy? I saw that in a dirty magazine once,” Y/N asked curiously. 

Severus shook his head trying to process what he just heard. “I think it’s highly improbable to be honest,” he replied. “That’s what I think as well. Maybe if you were both smaller. WIll you help me zip this?” she asked while pulling her dress on. 

“How do they sit perfectly every time?” Severus looked on in admiration of her bust line. He zipped her dress up and assisted with her heels. “Let me fuck you really fast and then we will go,” Severus asked hopefully. 

“Oh a really fast fucking. How do I turn that down? Lets go, people are waiting on us,” she replied as if he were wasting her time. “Wait,” Severus interjected as he pulled out her collar and fastened it around her neck.

“Feeling a bit insecure are we? Is that why you’re putting this on me?” she chuckled. Severus smacked her rather harshly across the face, taking her by complete surprise. “Shut your fucking mouth,” he growled at her. Y/N just exhaled as she grabbed her cheek, “Fuck me, Daddy,” she replied. 

Severus chuckled a little, “I don’t have time. Lets go,” he huffed as he grabbed her hand. When they arrived at Malfoy Manor a small house elf accompanied them to the dining room.

 Severus was sure to hold her hand behind his back so she couldn’t walk in first. “Mind your manners in this room,” he sneered back at her as they approached. “Yes Sir,” she replied meekly. 

The man was driving her insane at that moment. She loved when he acted like a complete bastard to her, as long as it ended with her getting fucked. Otherwise, it wasn’t quite as fun. The giant wooden doors were each opened to the side, the men sitting around the table as usual. 

Y/N smiled sweetly at all of the men at the table as if she hadn’t sucked all of their cocks at the last meeting. She loved playing games like this.

 “Good afternoon, gentleman,” Y/N giggled as she sat in the chair Severus was pushing in for her. All of the men looked as if they wanted to properly greet her but weren’t because of her handler. Y/N did her best to keep her head down once she reached the table. 

She didn’t particularly wish to be reprimanded for making eyes at any of them. She only briefly saw the back of the head of Damian Millard. He was doing his best to not look in her direction.

 A moment later, Alastair was accompanied to the dinning hall door by a house elf. Y/N could tell who it was by the grumble that Severus had made. Lucius greeted the man and allowed him to sit at the table.

 “Mr. Van Doren, I have to ask. Why would you show back up here and still offer your assistance, especially after abducting Professor Snape,” Luicus asked curiously as he looked up his nose with icy blue eyes. 

Part of Y/N felt rather proud of the way Lucius had named her. He said it in a respectful way and not a patronizing sort of way. It filled her with joy, at least for the moment. “I have pledged to assist as long as my sister is welcome at Hogwarts,” Alastair replied rather frankly. 

“Where do you believe the suspect is?” Severus asked in his usual deep drawl. “Portree, Scotland. The village,” Alastair replied blankly as he leaned back in his chair. “My village, the village,” Y/N whispered. 

“Indeed. They fled there after their last stronghold had been raided. There was an informant still living in the village that they are settled with now,” Alastair announced. “How many people were watching her in the village?” Severus questioned him. 

“Seamus the bartender and our sack of shit friend Cillian,” Alastair replied with pursed lips. “I should have just killed him,” Severus groaned. “It’s never too late,” Alastair replied with a cheeky grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.4K 94
This is the 2nd part to Suffering. Please read that first. This story contains extreme adult topics, bdsm, control, mental health. Husband and Wife S...
103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...
38.9K 1.8K 26
Geneva Azur was born was born with a gift - a gift far greater than she ever imagined - one so profound it was sought by a dark force. Her life had b...
50.2K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...