Let's Swap for a Change

נכתב על ידי Ridiculousn3ss

Sam and Dean wake up to find that they have been put into each other's bodies. Little do they know, Cas and G... עוד

A Sudden Change of Height
Not the Hair!
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
I Hate Your Wings
Don't Forget the Pie
Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole
I Would Love to Have the Sex With You
Waiting
Not an Update, but read this
Getting the Gang Back Together
The Car Ride Back
A/N
I Can't Live on Rabbit Food
Questioning
Research
Carla Jones
The One in Which Dean Worries A Lot
Stakeout
The Final Battle
The End.
Other Stories

A/N

2.7K 97 14
נכתב על ידי Ridiculousn3ss

You guys, this doesn't really have anything to do with the story, but I kinda just want to talk. Yesterday on June 26, 2015, history was made. America finally legalized gay marriage in all 50 states. I honestly didn't think I'd see it happen until my generation got a hold of the country, and I am just overjoyed at it. I'm also going to say that the problem we'd been having with legalizing it was brought to the spotlight back in 2012 with Same Love by Macklemore. It definitely brought the topic to the attention of a lot of people, including myself. So, yeah, I'm just so glad that there's now marriage equality in America, and that I got to see it happen at a young age. And if you've actually read this, the next part of the story is in the works, hopefully it'll be up in a few days.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1K 20
A Destiel Story Now that things have calmed down, and there isn't an apocalypse hanging over their heads, Castiel has decided to learn more about hum...
1.8K 56 9
What if Sam, Dean, Cas and Gabriel were all transported to Disney's "The Lion King"? What would happen? Could they survive? Read and find out!
7K 639 16
A Destiel fan fiction. After the death of Dean Winchester's brother, Sam, he slowly tries to recover with the help of his angel, Castiel. Cas tries e...
215K 15.2K 26
What if our four loveable idiots were fanfic writers and that's how they met? Sam, Dean, Castiel and Gabriel were all pretty normal people. At least...