I Hate Your Wings

Gabriel PoV

Okay, Gabriel knew he had nothing to do with this. 'No deals with Sam or Dean, Sam stopped me from messing with Crowley, what the hell is going on?'

"Well this is...unusual to say the least..." He heard Cas say from across the room.

"Well baby brother, something obviously happened and I have no idea what it is," Gabriel said as he tugged on the trench coat his brother's body was wearing.

"Yes Gabriel, I have figured that much out," Cas told Gabriel as he stared at him. 'Damn this is pretty weird. And that's saying a lot considering the fact that we deal with all sorts of shit,' Gabriel thought as he stretched out Cas' wings. "I always hated your wings Castiel, mine are a much nicer color," he said instead.

"Gabriel now is not the time to insult each other's wings. But mine are also a bit larger, if you must bring it up," Cas said, a small grin playing on his lips.

"There you go Cas, all you need to be the Trickster now is a better sense of humor," Gabriel said smiling wide.

"In all seriousness Gabriel, what are we going to do?" Cas asked, his grin disappearing.

"I honestly have no idea Cas. Keep it from good old Sam and Dean probably. I'll mess with your boyfriend if you mess with Moose for me," Gabriel said.

"Dean is not my boyfriend, we just-"

"Yeah, yeah you guys share a profound bond, Sam's told me this story already," Gabriel cut him off.

"It seems that you like Sam as more than friends Gabriel," Cas teased.

"You barely figured that out? And you probably don't even know that Dean has the hots for you too," Gabriel responded.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Cas sputtered, blushing.

"You know what I mean baby bro. You two eye fuck the shit out of each other, don't act like you don't." Gabriel told him.

"Perhaps we do, but Dean, as he says as often as he can, is 'completely straight'." Cas said, looking a bit sad.

"Trust me Cas, no straight guy spends as much time staring at another guy as Dean has spent watching you," Gabriel said, completely sure of himself. 'And while you get Dean, I'm going to get Sam,' he added to himself.

"Do you really believe that Gabriel?" Cas asked.

"I'm a hundred percent sure," Gabriel replied.