Not the Hair!

Sam PoV

'Seriously? Why the hell do I have a headache? I only drank two beers,' Sam thought before he heard someone call his name. Since it was only him and Dean in the room, it had to have been Dean. "What the hell Dean?" He said as he sat up in bed, seeing Dean in his body.

"Uh, Sammy, what the fuck is going on?" Dean asked.

"Well, looks like we switched bodies..." Sam started.

"No shit Sherlock, but how the hell did this happen? Please tell me we didn't make a drunken deal with Gabriel again," Dean said.

"I don't think we did," Sam told him, shuddering as he remembered the last time they had made a deal with Gabriel when they were drunk. Getting up, he looked down at his brother's body. "Christ Dean," he said, "do you always sleep commando?" It was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Only when I'm drunk," Dean said as he got up, "How do you deal with all this freakin hair? It's really starting to bug me."

"You aren't cutting my hair Dean!" Sam yelled, already knowing what Dean was thinking. He didn't care how much Dean hated it, if Dean touched Sam's hair, he would really regret it. Dean pouted, silently putting down Sam's pocket knife back where Sam last had it.

"Okay, I won't cut your hair. This time." Dean told him.

"Jerk"

"Bitch"

Sam looked down at Dean's bowlegs and frowned. "How am I supposed to walk like this?" Sam walked around the room, thinking about who could help them figure this out. Cas and Gabriel were out of the question, they'd probably be as confused as Sam and Dean were. They would go to Bobby, except he wasn't around anymore. John's journal probably wouldn't help them either.

"Come on Dean. Get ready. We're gonna leave soon," Sam said, getting some of Dean's clean clothes from his bag and heading towards the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" Dean asked while getting some of Sam's clothes.

"Well, we don't exactly know anyone who can help us fix this, so we have to figure it out ourselves," Sam responded before closing the door. 'What the hell happened last night?' Sam thought. He could remember everything he had done before going to bed, and he didn't remember making any deals with Gabriel.

Thinking about Gabriel, Sam started thinking about the jokes he had pulled on Dean last night. He honestly thought that Gabriel was hilarious, and it helped that he was also good looking. 'Dean has Cas, I have Gabriel,' Sam thought, turning on the shower. Trying not to look down there, Sam undressed before getting in. It was his brother's body after all, he did not need to know what kind of package Dean had. While washing his, or rather Dean's, body, Sam started wondering about what could have happened. He had stopped Gabriel summoning Crowley (Gabriel thought it would be fun to mess with him for a while), and he was pretty sure that they didn't make a deal.

"Hurry up Sammy!" Dean yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. Turning off the shower and stepping out, Sam started thinking about how Cas and Gabriel would act if they came to the room and saw that Sam and Dean were missing. After dressing and getting out of the bathroom, Sam started to write a note for them as Dean.

Cas and Gabriel, he started

Sam and I went to go start researching for the new case. We think we have a good idea about what it is, but Sammy wants to be sure. Wait for us here, we'll be back in about an hour.

-Dean

Finishing the note, he put it on top of the nightstand. "Ready to go Sammy?" Dean asked as he came out of the bathroom, drying Sam's hair with a towel.

"Yeah. If we don't figure this out before we get back, what should we do?" Sam said.

"We could have a bit of fun, mess with Cas and Gabriel. We could pretend to be each other," Dean replied.

"Okay, ground rules then," Sam said. Dean nodded and Sam continued, "1. No cutting my hair, or doing anything that messes with the other's body. No tattoos, no hair cuts, nothing."

Dean said, "Okay, in that case, 2. No doing anything completely embarrassing that will be remembered by everyone."

"Okay," Sam said, "I think that's about it. Let's go. And I'm driving."

"What? No!" Dean started to protest.

"I'm you, remember? And you always drive," Sam smirked as he got the keys to the Impala and exited the motel room.