Don't Forget the Pie

********************************************
A/N: Sorry I'm a bit late, I wasn't exactly sure how to write Castiel's part. It's here now, so enjoy! Don't be afraid to comment so I can make my writing better.
Oh yeah, happy Halloween you assbutts! (I mean that with love. And I'm also publishing this at like 10:30 Pacific Standard Time, so yeah, it's still Halloween for me!)
********************************************
Castiel PoV
Castiel started to get up and walk towards the door. "Okay Cas, where are we going?" Gabriel asked.

"I thought that Sam and Dean would appreciate it if we brought them some food. After all, Dean is most likely hung over due to all the alcohol he drank," Cas replied, opening the door.

"Cas, if people are going to believe that you're me, you gotta talk normally," Gabe said as he followed Cas.

"What do you mean?" Cas asked as he turned to look at Gabriel.

"Keep walking Cas," Gabriel said as he passed Castiel, "What I mean is that I talk like a human. You speak so...properly."

"Okay, so you want me to adapt to your speech patterns," Cas replied.

"Like that right there, don't say that," Gabriel said as they walked out of the building. "Where are we going again?" He asked.

"There is a grocery store a couple of blocks from here, so we'll go there. We just need to get some food for Sam and Dean," Cas replied.

"That's nice and all, but how are we going to pay for it?" Gabriel said as he climbed into Castiel's pimp mobile.

"You forget that the boys have many fake credit cards and I.D.s. Dean made me a few after I had started assisting them on their cases," Castiel said as he got behind the wheel.

"Okay then, cash is taken care of. Let's go and get stuff for Sam and Dean to stuff in their faces," Gabe said. Cas backed out of the spot and drove towards the grocery store. After catching every red light ("Just our luck," Gabe had muttered), they finally made it to the store.

Gabe browsed the store, accidentally knocking over things with Castiel's wings. Cas just rolled his eyes and continued looking for something the Winchesters would like. He was about to grab a salad for Sam, when he heard his voice talking. He turned around to see himself leaning on a shelf talking to the stock boy. He leaned in closer to hear the conversation.

"I'm so sorry about knocking over the shelf. It's really hard to move around such a pretty face like yours."

The poor kid was stuttering. "Um. It's ok. I can clean it up." Gabe leaned forward to the kid and asked him with Cas' confused squint and stare, "Do you mind taking off your clothes, I wanna see how angels hide their wings."

At this moment, Cas grabbed Gabe by his collar and apologized to the stock boy.

"Can you not flirt with people in my body. I really don't appreciate it."

"Come on Cas, learn to have a bit of fun," Gabe pouted. Castiel sighed, after all, he couldn't control his brother no matter how hard he tried.

"I suppose that you could, just don't go too far with it..." Cas said.

"YES! Finally you learn to loosen up a bit Cas!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"Okay, well we're leaving soon. We just need to get some apple pie for Dean," Cas told him.

"Right, never forget Dean-boy's pie," Gabriel said as he strolled to the bakery in the back of the store, Cas following closely behind. Gabriel managed to refrain from flirting with the young man at the bakery (did this store only hire college men?), but once they got to checkout, it was an entirely different story.

"Why hello there," Gabriel said to the male cashier.

"Hello sir, how was your shopping experience?" The man replied, blushing slightly.

"It was amazing, but a lot better now," Gabriel replied, winking. The cashier continued to check their items out while Gabriel checked him out. Red-faced and still heating up, the cashier handed them the receipt. "Is that all you need and do you n-need anything else?" He asked nervously.

"Actually this receipt is missing something," Gabriel told him.

"Um, what is missing?" the cashier asked.

"Your number." Cas grabbed Gabriel and say sorry and thank you to the poor blushing cashier.

"What if he didn't like males? He could have been straight."

"I was just having a little fun. And anyway if he was uncomfortable then he could have asked me to stop and I would have. I'm a gentleman, Cas."

They both climbed into the car and made their way to Sam and Dean's motel room.

"Really, what about the time you made Sam say he had genital herpes or you hit Sam in the balls with that Japanese game show 'Ball Crusher.' Let's not forget when you tied me up and made male strippers attack me and somehow they all looked similar to Dean. I can continue on. I can write twenty novels on the non-gentlemanly things you've done." Gabriel was next to roll his eyes.

"Just get in the car and stop using my gorgeous looks against me."