Carla Jones

**********************************************
Okay, so this part is going to be a bit different. It's going to be in first person from Carla Jones' PoV. I really wanted to do this, but it'll be the only part like this.

By the way, if you have any plot ideas for a fanfic, don't be afraid to message them to me. I got the basics for this story's plot from a Tumblr post I saw ages ago, and it just turned into this.

And a shoutout to my friend Kingofheaven_Gabriel for even encouraging me to post this story, you are awesome! Anyways, and as always, I hope you enjoy! (If you get who says that I will love you forever)
**********************************************

Carla Jones PoV
"Don't worry Mum, it's almost done. Just one left, and they'll be gone forever. No more of the Smiths that caused your death," I told the sketch of my mum. Centuries. It had taken centuries for me to finally find the descendants of the man who had sent both my mother and I to the stake to be burned alive. She had used a spell on me to save my life, but wasn't able to save her own. I put the picture down as I heard someone knocking insistently at my door.

"Yes, yes, I'll be right there," I said loudly as I approached the door. Immediately, I noticed something off. There was a spell in effect somewhere close by, and it was one of mine. "Hello?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Agent Page and this is my partner Agent Jones," a tall man in a suit told me as he showed me a badge. I looked at his partner, a shorter man - but still tall nonetheless - wearing a similar suit but with a trench coat over it. "We have a few questions concerning your previous employer," Agent Page continued.

"Yes, what about him?" I said.

"Well, as I'm sure you've heard, he was recently found dead. We just wish to ask a few questions," Agent Jones said.

"The police never wished to speak with me while the initial investigation was happening, so why are the FBI asking?" I asked as I leaned against the doorframe. Yes, definitely one of my spells. I thought back to which spells I had cast in the previous days: eternal youth, honesty to make a friend's husband admit to an affair, and a body-swapping spell I had found in my mother's old notes.

"Miss?" Agent Jones asked.

"Sorry, I zoned out. What was that?" I asked them.

"Could we come inside?" Agent Page questioned.

"Yes, of course. Might as well get this over with," I said as I moved out of the doorframe. They'd most likely been the ones I had put under the body-swapping spell. I pointed them down a hallway to my sitting room. As I walked behind them, I recognized them. I had been to the bar for a drink last night when a group of men were being obnoxiously loud. I had a bag with the materials for the spell premade, and decided to use it on them. I'd figured I might as well give them a nasty shock.

"Can I get you boys anything to drink? Tea, water, coffee?" I asked. The men shook their heads no, so I sat down in my armchair, motioning for the men to sit on the sofa. Definitely had been the ones I put the body-swapping spell on, they looked so uncomfortable just moving around. I'm not even sure how Agent Page was able to walk around with those bow-legs. "So, what would you like to know?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"What kind of relationship did you have with your boss?" Agent Jones asked.

"Well, it was very professional. I did my work, went home, got paid. I never really spent time with him outside of work. I'd met his family on a few occasions, when they would come in to the funeral home. He had his son there often, was planning on giving the home to the boy when he was ready to retire," I told them. I mean, sure, I had sought out the job in order to leave any suspicions as to why I was getting close to Smiths.