I Can't Live on Rabbit Food

*******************************************
Guess who's finally back and writing this again!!! Yeah, so I've been writing a lot of stuff for my own amusement and kind of forgot about this story so oops. I'm hoping to finish this so I can start on another story I've been wanting to write. One story at a time! Anyways, enjoy!
********************************************
Sam PoV

After he saw Dean act like him, which was pretty convincing might he add, Sam got more into character. 'He actually isn't trying to embarrass me for eternity, guess I should play that part well," he thought.

While Dean and Gabriel were talking, Cas started standing way too close for Sam's liking. "Hey Cas, some personal space please," Sam said.

"I apologize, Dean," Cas told him. 'Does Cas really get this close to him every day?' Cas stared at him and then took a step back. Sam noticed that Gabriel was starting to move closer to Dean after seeing what Cas was doing. 'Okay, that's weird,' he thought. Normally, Cas was the only one who didn't know the rules of personal space, Gabriel always kept a normal distance away. 'Wait, is he fucking coming onto me? It just had to be when Dean was in my body, didn't it,' he thought, silently fuming.

"Listen kiddo, I say we go to the covens we know of, get rid of the witches, and get some info while we're at it," Gabriel said to Dean.

"We need to be careful with this hunt though. From what we know, these witches are pretty powerful. If we piss off the wrong ones, then we're in way more trouble than we were before," Dean responded. Sam nodded when Cas looked at him quizzically, confirming what Dean said. 'And if we find the right ones, then we'll be able to reverse this thing,' Sam added in his mind.

"We're going to do this how we normally do. Suit up, interview the witnesses and family, and then gank those sons of bitches. No use risking it more than we usually do," Sam said. Cas looked to Gabriel who just shrugged, going along with the plan. Sam looked around the room before saying, "We all good with the plan? Good, then let's eat."

Dean walked over to the kitchenette and picked up a salad. Sam had to hold back a laugh at the expression Dean made when he realized he would have to eat the salad. Sam picked up a burger wrapped in foil when Cas and Gabriel walked over to the Winchesters.

"What's wrong Moose? Don't like the salad we got for you?" Gabriel asked.

Dean shook his head a bit before answering, "No, it's... good. Just need some coffee to wake up a bit more." Sam watched the exchange while silently chewing on the burger. After watching Dean open the salad box and start eating, he decided to speak up.

"How can you live on rabbit food?" Sam said, a smug look on his face.

Dean glared at him before answering. "You realize people eat stuff other than greasy fast food, right?"

Sam just shrugged as he finished the burger. He wiped his hands on a paper towel before reaching towards the apple pie that Cas and Gabriel bought.
"Anyone want a slice?" Sam asked as he cut himself a slice. He looked over to Dean and saw him giving Sam another death glare. "Sam? No? Okay then," he continued, having way too much fun with this. He saw Dean pull another face. 'Huh, so that must be what Dean calls my 'bitch face',' he thought.

"Come on Dean, you're not even going to offer me a slice?" Sam heard Gabriel say.

"Yeah, whatever, just come and get it. I'm not your bitch," he replied. Gabriel just smirked while he walked over, and Sam heard Cas chuckle a bit.

"I know you're not, you're Cas's," Gabriel said before grabbing a slice. Sam turned to see Cas's reaction, and saw he was glaring at Gabriel now.

"Seriously dude?" Sam said. Now Dean was trying, and failing, to not crack up. Sam could feel his face heating up, and decided to shove a fork full of pie into his mouth. After he swallowed, he muttered, "Not cool, Gabe."

Dean was still laughing as he told Gabriel, "That one was good."

"Hey, Sam. I need to talk to you for a second. In private," Sam said, starting to walk out of the room.

"Uh, sure," Dean responded, getting up and following him. As soon as they were out of the room, Sam turned and glared at Dean.

"You do realize Gabriel was saying that you're Cas's bitch, right?" Sam asked, putting emphasis on the you're.

"Yeah, but your reaction was gold. You should've seen the face you made. Priceless," Dean said, laughing again.

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't be an ass about it. Just realize that this means even Gabriel can see how much you and Cas are into each other," Sam added before walking back into the room.

"Wait, what?!" Dean called after him. Sam just smirked as he walked back into the kitchenette, figuring he would let Dean mull over that for a while.