Getting the Gang Back Together

********************************************
What's this? An update during the day and not at night?! Impossible! Anyways, I added a bit to part 8, so go read it again. I'll try to update on Wednesday and Friday also, so lucky you guys! I think there might be a bit of confusion in this chapter, so when it says Sam, it's Dean in Sam's body (it's in Cas's PoV, and Cas doesn't know that they're switched. It'll go the same for Cas and Gabriel when it goes to Sam or Dean's PoV) and when it says Dean, it's Sam in Dean's body. Got it? Good.
********************************************
Castiel PoV

As they Winchesters walked into the room, Cas sat up a bit straighter on the chair he was sitting in, putting on a wide, goofy smile. 'Since we didn't figure anything out, I suppose I have to behave like Gabriel now.'

"Uh, hey guys. What are you guys doing in here?" Sam asked, looking a bit confused.

"Well, seeing as how you guys were drinking quite a bit last night, Gabriel and I thought it would be best to bring you guys food," Gabriel told them.

Cas looked over at his brother, "Yeah, we can't have our two favorite hunters being hungover when we have a case." 'Try to keep it light and playful, that's how Gabriel is, right?' Cas thought. Cas held up the note Dean had left and said, "We do have a case, right?"

Dean looked a bit surprised, "Oh yeah, I forgot I had left that. We're thinking witches, but we're not too sure." Gabriel watched as Sam walked over to his bed to put down his bag with books in it. 'Damn it Gabriel, don't watch Sam that closely or else they'll suspect something,' he thought.

Sam started talking, "So get this, apparently this place used to be overrun with covens. There were literally ten or eleven covens, and now there are around four. That's probably where all this is happening. We just need to find out which coven it is."

"Slow down Sam, what exactly is this case?" Gabriel asked.

"Weird deaths, all happening to the family and friends of this one guy, Noah Smith. He runs a business here, funeral services," Dean told him. Cas looked at Dean and thought, 'It seems as though his speech is off. I suppose it's just nerves or stress or something similar.'

"So, what's the plan? How're we supposed to know which coven it is?" Cas asked Sam. 'Please Father, let me be playing Gabriel convincingly.' Cas walked over to Sam's bag and picked up a couple of the books they had gotten. "Woah Sammy, how many books did you get on this?" Cas asked, grinning at Sam.

"Just enough, my dad's journal didn't really help out this time. Figured we could use all the help we could get, and I wasn't sure which ones to get," Sam replied, turning to look at Cas.

"Well, when are we going to go start looking around for the witches?" Gabriel asked from across the room.

"We figured we could start hunting them in the next couple of days," Dean told him. Gabriel started standing too close to Dean for Cas's liking. This was going to be a long however long they were stuck like this. Especially if Gabriel insisted on standing that close to Dean.

"Hey Cas, some personal space please," Dean told Gabriel. Yep, this was going to be a very long wait. 'Two can play this game,' Cas thought as he started standing closer to Sam. Cas reached across Sam to pick up one of the larger books, being sure to nudge Sam as he got the book.

'I'm not good at this,' Cas thought. 'But if Gabriel insists on this, then I think I can learn.' He reached back with the book in hand and winked at Sam before flipping through the large book. 'Good thing I'm a quick learner.'