Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole

********************************************
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I realize I'm late. Maybe I should spread out my writing throughout the week instead of the night before I'm supposed to update. By the way, I decided I'm going to start updating on Fridays. It's kind of copying this writer on whofic.com who does fan fiction Fridays. If you want to check her out, FarDareisMai. She writes RoseLock and Nine/Rose fanfics and she's really good. Okay, done now. Anyways, enjoy!
********************************************
Dean PoV
Okay, the boundaries where fine, perfectly reasonable. But Sammy driving his baby, now that was a bit over the top. "Come on Sammy," he whined as he followed Sam out of the room, "be reasonable, I can drive." Sam ignored his complaints until they got to the Impala.

"No Dean, you're the one who said we have to make this believable if we can't fix it," Sam said as he slid behind the wheel of the 1967 Chevy Impala. Dean looked around the motel parking lot, noticing something. "Hey Sam," he started cautiously.

"Yeah Dean?" Sam said, turning the key in the ignition.

"Cas's car isn't here anymore," Dean said as he got into the passenger seat. "Where do you think he went? And if he's gone, Gabriel's probably gone too," he continued.

"I don't know, doing something holy? Left because they think we're nursing hangovers, most likely," Sam responded. 'Oh yeah,' Dean thought, 'Cas likes to bring us food and stuff when he thinks we're hungover.' That was one of the many things he enjoyed about the angel. Sam backed out of the parking lot, not even turning on the stereo.

"So where is the library in this place Sammy?" Dean asked, trying to cover up the silence.

"It's by the city hall. We passed it on the way into town," Sam answered before switching on the radio. Great, what kind of person listens to jazz? "Uh, Sammy?" Dean said.

"Yeah?" Sam replied.

"Can you switch this off and put on some AC/DC or something?" Dean asked.

Sam smirked. 'Oh no,' Dean thought, 'that's going to bite me in the ass.'

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole," Sam replied, that fucking grin still on his face.

"Dude it's my fucking car! I'm putting on the AC/DC," Dean said, reaching for his box of cassettes in the backseat.

"Not my rule Dean, you're the one who set it. I'm just going along with it," Sam told him as he swatted Dean's hand away from the cassette box.

"Sometimes you're really fucking annoying, you know that right?" Dean told Sam while giving Sam the bitch-face.

"Do I really bitch-face like that? I need to get that under control once we get back to normal," Sam commented.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways we're here," Dean told him, pointing to the giant library on their right.

"Okay, so what are we even going to look up? 'I woke up in my brother's body help'?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, you're the one usually doing the research," Dean said as Sam pulled into the parking lot, quickly finding a spot. "I'd say we don't look that up though, might find some weird stuff there."

"Seriously Dean? Did you really have to go there?" Sam said, looking disgusted with Dean.

"Yep, now get moving bitch," Dean told him as he got out of the car.

"I would punch you in the face right now, but I don't want to mess up my face," Sam said after he got out.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's get to researching," Dean said as he walked into the library.