Questioning

**********************************************
Hey guys, I am back once again! I'm going to start writing multiple parts at once so I can update fairly regularly and finish this story. Hopefully... I will finish this story eventually. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyways, enjoy!

By the way, what the hell is up with that Charlie Charlie Challenge thing? Like, do people not know that you shouldn't summon crap? Seriously though, some people are stupid.
**********************************************
Gabriel PoV
After watching Sam and Dean walk out to go talk about whatever it was Dean needed to tell Sam about, Gabriel turned to Cas. "Come on Cas, play nice," he said.

"I would prefer it if you would not make advances on Dean while in my body, Gabriel," Cas replied.

"I'm just trying to help you out here. I can only take so much of watching you guys screw each other with your eyes," Gabriel said while waggling his eyebrows.

"Gabriel..." Cas warned, slightly glaring at him.

"Okay, okay. I get it," Gabriel told him. 'I'm gonna get them together by the time I'm back in my body,' he thought. "By the way, good one Cas. Who knew you could actually act like me and crack a joke like that?"

"It was fairly simple. You do seem to call Dean my 'bitch' quite often," Cas said, making air quotes around the word 'bitch'. Gabriel shrugged and grabbed the slice of pie Dean had given Cas. Just then, Dean came around the corner with a smirk on his face, a shocked looking Sam following.

"Me and Sammy are gonna suit up and then we'll head out for questioning," Dean said. "I think you guys should stay here and do some research with the books we brought. Hopefully you'll be able to find something."

"Actually, why don't I go with you, Dean?" Gabriel said. He snuck a look at Cas, and saw that Cas was glaring at him. "I believe it'll allow me to improve on my 'people skills'," Gabriel finished.

"Uh, sure," Sam said. "I guess I could stay here with Gabe and do some research." Dean shrugged in agreement.

"Fine, Cas, you can come along. No sniffing dead bodies or yelling at the people we're questioning, okay?" Dean said.

"Of course," Gabriel replied. 'Hell, I might be able to hook my brother up just while I go do this,' he thought. Dean nodded at him before going to change in the bathroom.

"So Samsquatch, what are we going to be looking at?" Cas asked Sam.

"Just some witch lore. We need to find out the distinct traits of each coven and match the traits of the past few occurrences," he responded.

"And," Dean said as he walked back into the room, "find out why they've targeted this Noah guy. Obviously he did something to piss them off."

"Are you ready to go Dean?" Gabriel asked.

"Yeah, just about. We're taking Baby, I don't feel like going in your pimpmobile," he responded as he pulled on his shoes. Gabriel nodded as Dean stood up. "Call us if you guys find out anything," he said before walking out of the room. Gabriel followed behind, staying at a 'Cas distance' as he called it.

"You got your badge?" Dean asked him as they were walking.

"Of course," Gabriel responded, shooting Dean a bitch face.

"Just making sure. Last time we went to question people you forgot it," Dean said. They got to the Impala and Dean tapped the roof of the car before getting in. "You coming or what, Cas?"

"Yes," Gabriel said as he got into the passenger seat. Dean turned on the radio as they drove to Noah Smith's house.

"What we know now is that the wife is still alive, but his sister, brother, and father already bit the dust," Dean said.

"And you believe witches are the cause of it," Gabriel stated.

"Well, it can't really be anything else. His family was dying really strangely, but no hex bags were found as far as we know. We're gonna have to check out the crime scenes too, just to make sure," Dean responded.

"If the witches can perform hexes without the hex bags, then we're dealing with a much stronger foe than we anticipated," Gabriel responded. 'And I'm not sure if I'll be good to fight in Cas's body. I'd have to get used to the different center of balance he has, and that could screw me over.'

"Pretty much," Dean said as they pulled into Noah Smith's driveway. They quickly got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Dean knocked as Gabriel started to grab the FBI badge from his pocket.

"Hello?" A woman asked as she opened the door slightly.

"Hello, I'm Agent Page and this is my partner Agent Jones. We're with the FBI. We're here to ask about your husband's death," Dean said as he flashed his badge. He looked over to Gabriel, who was holding his badge upside down. Dean sighed as he quickly fixed it.

"I've already spoken to the police about it, what more do you need?" Mrs. Smith asked as she opened the door a bit wider.

"We just need to make sure that the report is correct," Gabriel told her. She gave him an incredulous look before opening the door completely.

"Well then, come in," she said as she walked into a living room. Dean and Gabriel followed and sat down on one of the couches. "Could I get you guys anything? Water, coffee?" she asked.

"No thank you," Gabriel said. Dean, however, had spotted a plate of cookies sitting on the coffee table and grabbed one.

"Please, sit down," Mrs. Smith said as she wrung her hands.

"So, did you notice anything off about your husband before the incident?" Dean asked after he finished the cookie.

"Not really, no. He just seemed a bit more, what's the word, paranoid. He would watch his back a lot more often," she said.

"Did your husband have any enemies, people who would want to hurt him?" Gabriel asked.

"What? Why would you ask that?" Mrs. Smith responded, looking between the two men with a worried expression.

"We just need to take into factor every possibility about his death. Do you know if anyone would want to harm him?" Gabriel continued.

"No, not that I can think of. I think the only person who would have something against him would be his previous receptionist. He had fired her because he found out she was stealing from the company," she replied. "You don't think she did this, do you?"

"We're not quite sure because there isn't any DNA evidence against her, but it's possible," Dean said. 'What, did Dean suddenly gain a brain?' Gabriel thought.

"However, do you happen to have any of her contact information so we could ask her some questions?" Gabriel asked her.

"Yeah, of course. It's in Noah's work stuff," she said. Mrs. Smith then got up and lead them to a small home office. After digging around some files, she handed them a slip of paper. "It has her name, address, phone number, basically anything you need to contact her."

"Thank you. We'll be sure to keep you updated on anything we find," Dean told her as she led them to the front door.

"Thank you both, have a good day," Mrs. Smith said as she closed the door behind them.

"So, what do we do now?" Gabriel asked as they walked to the Impala.

"We go find this, Carla Jones, and we ask her what she knows," Dean told him.

"And if she is a witch?" Gabriel asked.
"Well then we get Sammy and Gabe and go gank her ass," Dean said as he started driving to the address on the paper.