The Final Battle

********************************************
Skipping over to Cas's PoV so that we can see what's happening with him and Dean. Aghhh the story's almost done and it's kinda a bittersweet moment!!!
********************************************

Cas PoV

"We need to go in, she's headed our way," Sam said as he hung up.

"Transportation spell?" Cas asked, getting out of the car. Sam nodded, taking up the lead.

"We think she's already in the house. But, she could show up anywhere, so keep an eye out," Sam warned. He had his gun at the ready, prepared to shoot if anything were to come their way. Cas slid his angel blade in his hand, copying Sam's stance. They reached the front door, Sam pulling out his lock picking kit and trying to unlock it. Cas looked at him for a second before using his grace to get inside of the house. He unlocked the door and let Sam in, Sam stumbling back as the door swung out.

"Right, angel powers, could've done that in the first place. Is she here?" Sam said, putting away the lock picking kit.

"Yeah, I feel her here but I don't know where. The kid's here but the mom's not," Cas told him, doing a quick scan of the house. Sam nodded, creeping down the hallway.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Cas heard a guy say from the home office. He looked over to Sam, who apparently heard it too. They hurried down the hallway, listening to the interaction between the witch and the teen.

"Hello Jacob," Carla greeted the boy.

"What are you doing in here? How did you even get in? The door was locked," the teen, Jacob, asked.

"I have other means of entering the house. Now, before you die sounding like an idiot, allow me to explain what I am," she replied in a bored manner.

"How about no one dies here except for you," Sam said as he entered the room. Cas followed closely behind, pulling the teen behind them.

"Oh how lovely for you to join us. Sam, is it?" Carla asked, a wide grin on her face. "Oh, and you brought along an angel too, how wonderful."

"For someone who's about to die, you sure are pretty happy," Cas commented.

"Oh, but you see, I'm not going to die here. Not today. You guys need me, whether you're willing to admit it or not. By the way, there's so much pining amongst your group," she said. "You boys need to come out of the closet and see it."

"What are you even talking about?" Sam asked, his gun pointed at her.

"I'm saying that it looks like everyone in your gang of hunters is in love with each other. It's sickening, really," she commented as she went to sit in the desk chair. Sam started moving closer to her, but she muttered a spell and with a flick of her wrist, he was pinned to the wall. "Now, now, we can't have that, can we?"

"What the hell do you even want?" Sam asked, struggling against the invisible bindings.

"I want revenge, these Smiths are the entire reason that I'm here alone. I mean, isn't that why you and your brother went into hunting, my dearest Sam?" At that, Cas took his charge at her, but with a snap of her fingers, he was also pinned against the walls.

"Really, Gabe?" Sam asked, turning his head to look at the angel.

"Sorry," Cas said.

"You guys are really pathetic when trying to fight in your siblings' bodies. What did you expect, that everything would be the same? Now, how about we wait here for your brothers, and then we see what happens," Carla said.