Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

A Hike

158 12 5
By SnaddysPet

Finally, the two put each of the girls into a baby carrier and started hiking up the slope behind their new home. They wanted to get to a high spot to survey the landscape and see what was around them. 

Halfway up the slope, Y/N started complaining. She said, “Woo.. my thighs are burning. Are yours? You’re going very fast,” she huffed. “I’m perfectly fine,” he announced as he kept going. 

Finally they made it to the top and Y/N sat for a brief moment. “Take a load off Charlotte. Mama is out of shape,” she said in exasperation.

 The man sat beside her and patted her on the back. “You do have to take far more steps than I do. It's understandable to be out of breath,” he teased. “You hear how he speaks to me girls?” she teased. 

“I doubt there is a man alive that loves his wife more than I love you, Princess. I love you from the top of your head all the way to your tiny short little legs,” he teased.

”I think the girls are going to be tall like you, but hopefully not 6’1,” she chuckled.

”I wouldn’t look quite as tall if you weren’t a tiny little Princess,” he replied as he got up from the grass. He outstretched his hand to help lift Y/N and the baby she was wearing. He forcefully pulled her from the ground into a standing position just to show her that he could. 

“You are such a flirt,” she giggled. 

S: I can’t say this outloud. I can't wait until tonight to tongue fuck your holes, Princess. 

Y: Thanks, that's all I can think about now.

S: You will beg me to suck your little Princess pussy. I can't wait to hear the words. You have no idea how much I’m regretting not putting your butt plug in this morning. I really want to stuff every single inch of..

“Can you please stop? Please,” she growled back at him. She turned around to look at him because the man had been forcing her to walk in front of him. 

The man chuckled a little knowing he had won, he said, “For now,” he replied. They walked for quite a while until they found a place to lay a blanket out. They laid the sleeping girls onto the blanket for naps. 

“Are you tired yet?” he asked curiously. He took their lunch out of the bag and arranged it carefully. “My thighs are burning for sure. I’m sure you’re perfectly fine,” she huffed in feigned annoyance.

“I was starting to get tired as well but of course I couldn’t say anything,” he teased.

 “I need to start doing this more often if we are going to keep cake in the house. I was taking bites this morning while you were still in the shower,” she admitted. 

“You remind me of one of Santas elves who survives solely on candy canes. I agree though, the cake was delicious. I saw your bites when I took my own. What I really wanted was a bite of your ass while you were walking in front of Daddy,” he whispered. “Insatiable,” she teased him before taking a bite of her sandwich. 

After lunch, Y/N thanked him for the lunch, saying, “That was amazing, thank you. You always give me exactly what I want, even when I’m sure I need more cheese,” she teased. 

“You’re welcome, Princess. We need to find a place to take a picture,” he reminded her. Eventually, they found a place to snap a picture of both of them and the girls. Severus levitated the camera and Y/N used her wandless magic to snap the picture. 

“Oh this is a cute one. We need to get those professional portraits booked soon,” Y/N announced as she studied the polaroid. “We are a very attractive family if I do say so,” he boasted cheekily. 

“You know what I was thinking? I thought this had to exist somewhere in the world. A place to do public exhibitionism, maybe in Amsterdam or something. I would love for you to fuck me as strangers walked by on the street. We honestly look so good fucking,” she admitted. 

“I’m going to have to look into that. Of course we would need masks on our faces, just for privacy,” he chuckled. “Merlin, we have to stop talking like this if we want to finish this hike,” she looked back at him cheekily. 

“Are you admitting defeat?” he teased. Y/N rolled her eyes, “Fine, just for the sake of going back to the house and sitting on a sofa. Not because I cannot go further,” she huffed. 

“Of course not, Princess,” he winked at her before grabbing her hand and apparating them back to the sitting area. 

They each changed a baby girl before allowing them to nurse for nap time. “I dare say this came very naturally to both of us. We never argue about who gets the next round of diapers or who is going to facilitate bath time. I bet we could handle at least a handful more of these,” she teased the man as she sat back with the girls.

“I wonder if you will still be this enthusiastic when they start crawling and getting into everything imaginable,” he replied as he sat down next to her on the sofa. 

Y/N’s eyes shot open, “How are we going to block the stairs off? I just realized they are going to try to go up and down,” she announced.

“A blocking charm, of course. We are magical afterall,” he reminded her with a little chuckle. Y/N just studied his face, every beautiful feature. She loved the way his eyes smiled only at her and the girls.

 “The things I want to say to you could fill a library's worth of books. I appreciate that you never gave up on us, even when I did. I felt so weak in your presence that I couldn’t properly speak for myself. Disappearing was the only way for me to take my power back, whether that is right or wrong,” she announced softly.  

“I admit I held on too tightly at times. I was terrified of losing you so much that I felt I had to hold on even tighter,” the man replied softly. 

“A lot of regrettable things happened. I would like for both of us to let all of that go,” she announced as she laid her head against the man's shoulder.

 He leaned down, kissing the top of her head, “My love for you has never faltered, Princess. It has only grown and turned into an ocean that I often find myself drowning in,” he he turned, placing his hand on her heart as the girl's nurse. 

“I would recognize the beat of your heart, in any life, in any time. Because it beats just the same as my own,” he whispered. “Was this ever up to either of us? I wonder,” Y/N whispered back softly.

 “I have often wondered the same. Had either of us been 5 minutes late for the train that day, or perhaps I decided not to take it at all. A whim came over me, a sudden urge to take the train that particular day. Normally I would just apparate to school as usual. That day, something told me I needed to be on that train,” he replied softly. 

“It seems so coincidental, doesn’t it? The more I think on it, it seems, orchestrated in some way,” she said curiously. A little smirk formed in the corners of his mouth, “The word is destiny. I’m going to obliterate you at Scrabble, Princess,” he teased playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
42.3K 1.4K 94
This is the 2nd part to Suffering. Please read that first. This story contains extreme adult topics, bdsm, control, mental health. Husband and Wife S...
10.4K 1.3K 49
Part five of the CERTAIN DARK THINGS series.
30.8K 1.1K 87
This is book 3 in my series of Suffering. Please read part 1 and 2 first. Severus Snape and younger wife, Y/N, prepare to become first-time parents.