Bullied by my lover

By _GillianGilinsky_

What happened to best friends forever more like best friends for never...Freshman year is the hardest to get... More

Flash back
Reality
What happen?
Winter party
Dinner
Whats wrong with you?
Back to normal
February
The beat down
The party
Friends again?
Brendas pov:
The call
"The date"
Months later
Graduation night
Time
the gilinskys
Going to college
Was it love
Thank you!!!

Jack pov:

2.3K 35 5
By _GillianGilinsky_

I can't believe she cut herself how could I be so stupid in betraying her man I miss her her laugh,her smile, her hugs, I miss her so damn much I mentally slapped myself for leaving her. We were both laughing at how silly we look crying we were so close I started to lean in and so did she and then our lips smashed into each other we kissed for what seem like forever until we both pulled away.
"I'm so sorry."she said looking down
"No no it's okay I kinda wanted it to happen."i blushed but smiled when she was blushing to.

I could see the pain in her eyes I could see how much I broke her. we went downstairs to get snacks when I saw a hospital bill I leaned over and read it I was shocked did I really do this to her. "what are you.."her smile faded when she saw what I was reading I looked at her and said "did I cause this?"she stayed quite and nodded she kept her eyes to the floor. I pulled into a hug and stroked her hair and repeatedly said 'sorry'.

She looked up and just gave me a side smile.
"Hey what happen back at the party."she asked and I looked at her thank god she doesn't know.

"Stacy played a video of me and the whole school laughed and well I actually don't care cause I was getting tired of being with Stacy."she nodded
"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked I nodded and we went into the movie theater and soon we drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 4.6K 21
Who knew that teen pregnancies were so complicated? Well, everyone, really! Except for maybe Jenna Holmes. When she discovers she's pregnant, she get...
3K 79 30
Lee Ji Eun and Do Kyungsoo. A painful experienced from their past made them hide their true Self. What will happen if the two broken souls meet...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
390K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...