second chance in love

By AnjaliJjjj

#arakshi #etf #arjun #shaleen #emergency #force #task #mrunal #lovestory arjun and sakshi are working in etf... More

2 different souls connected
Team in Arjun's hand.....
Disturbed Sakshi....
Danger looms over Sakshi.
2 souls together yet apart....
An attack on Sakshi....
Different paths,same destination.....
Various folds and unfolds......
Way to new relations..... May or May Not Be
Ways to new relations: May or May Not Be 2.....
Together Yet Away......
kuch dooriyan kuch nazdeekiyan
Old lane new company......
Old yet Gold......
Being a trio gang....
Memories.......
Chain of events.....
Opening doors
Meeting through Talks.....
Past Returning......
Reliving the trio memories.....
the tragic day
Coming Closer
On the way to feelings...
Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma
creating bonds
Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates
Changing personalities
Getting Hearts Lighten....
Hearts Unfolding
Uniting Broken Strings
Secrets of hearts revealed
Relations finding their way
Crossing Barriers of hearts
Finding links and opening doors
Change in plan...
Way out of a closed door
Coming a step closer

Coming into light

371 34 49
By AnjaliJjjj

Part- 27

**************************************

Recap-

Mrs Mehak Sharma- Sure ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte....She blesses him and hugs Sakshi....
Take care.....

Sakshi- I will and you too....

Mrs Mehak Sharma- Well main Arjun ko keh rhi thi.... you see usey zyaada zaroorat hai...She laughs aloud and kisses Sakshi on her forehead....

Jahaan- Bye Miss Delhi Take care main yahi hu....Mumbai me jab bhi baat krna ho just call me....Take care....Main tujhe hi bol rha hu....

Arjun and Sakshi came out only to find Sakshi's khatar out of its senses.....Arjun kicked it 4-5 times but she being like her owner remains the same......

Recap ends......

************************************

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Sakshi- Arjun yeh toh start hi nhi ho rahi.....

Arjun- Oh really Great Discovery Sakshi.....I already knew relying on your scooty was a very bad idea,but.....You Miss Sakshi Ana....

Sakshi knew what was to come was a long SYS session, so she just made puppy eyes and interrupted in between.....

Sakshi- I am sorry Arjun....I really am.....Main Jaan ko bulaati hu....He will drop us.....

Arjun- No Not again.....Now....

But Sakshi being Sakshi just frowned at him and called Jahaan who within minutes was there with his car keys.....

It was a red car like the one that teenagers have to flaunt and prove themselves cool and rich.....But having no other option Arjun decided to give up to his hatred for such tacky things this time.....

Arjun- Car bhi yahi hai chalane wala bhi yahi hai baitho abhi....

He was about to sit on the passenger seat, but Jahaan Interrupted.....

Jahaan- Arjun let Sakshi sit beside me we could get a little time together.....

Arjun- Ofcourse what you both got inside I guess was not enough....for the kind of talkative people you both are.....

But This time he didn't meant it because how could he judge the taste of something he hasn't eaten before....

Sakshi- Take a small nap Arjun you must be tired....

Though he was not at all sleepy....He was the same Arjun who had not slept peacefully since The day Roshni died to the day he killed sikander and revenged her murder, who still suffers from painful guilty nights, so a night off sleep was not something which could make him bother....But he just agreed to Sakshi, feeling happy and content at her concern for him....

Arjun just closed his eyes with earphones plugged in to give the duo alone time and Jahaan set a Google map to Arjun's home.....Jahaan and Sakshi though difficult for them but kept quite for some time to let Arjun sleep.....

Sakshi- Jahaan just stop where you find a mall I need to buy some grocery and vegetables.....

Jahaan- Han rok dunga..... Accha you met him last month.... Rahul....He came to meet you right.....(He said loud enough in a teasing tone)

Sakshi- Jahaan Arjun so rha hai.... Thoda aaraam se......

Jahaan- Oh someone's really being caring for someone... ok fine Miss Publicist....

Sakshi- Jaan.....(she said quite irritated)

Jahaan- Fine my bad I am sorry Miss Anand.....

Sakshi- Han aaya tha vo toh what's new in it don't you know why he comes every now and then He comes and everytime he has same one line to say we are perfect for each other please let's get married, as if this is the ultimate aim of his life....Sometimes I think he has some agenda behind marrying me varna who can be so curious to ask about it every now and then... But how do you know he came....

Jahaan- My sources Miss Anand Sources....

Sakshi- Oh really even I have my sources Mr Jahaan Sharma and that kick on your leg in nursing home was just a proof of it....After proposing someone what were you doing with those girls....

Jahaan- Vo aise hi tha Miss Delhi,but I really love her....Warna tum batao have I proposed anyone around in so many years....And I have proposed her to marry me.....

Jahaan sings in a filmy andaaz

jab kisi ki taraf dil jhukane lage,
baat aakar jubaan tak rukane lage,
aankho aankho mein ikraar hone lage,
bol do agar tumhe pyaar hone lage,
hone lage, hone lage......

Sakshi- I know Jaan, but tum sure ho naa....Friend hai vo meri she would not be able to handle another heartbreak....

Jahaan- I will not let that happen with her again, jab bhi main usey dekhta hoon na Sakshi.... I feel ki I can even give my life for her in my life she has worth even more than my life itself.....

Sakshi- and what about her failed marriage and geet....

Jahaan- Well Happy Marriages are not just a chance Sakshi, they really do need commitment , I am already committed to her,my soul has committed itself to her and fir me now it's no going back....whether we get married or not doesn't matter....And Geet.....Miss Delhi jab bhi main usey dekhta hu I remember the old Jahaan the Jahaan you met....I feel responsibility towards the Angel, the same kind of responsibility that I feel towards you the same protectiveness....Vo kehte hai naa jahaan uske kadmo me bicha dena chahta hu main....I want to be the same Dad to her that My Papa was to me....I just love her Sakshi, I just want to grow with her, and to have fatherhood it's not necessary to be a biological father, I want to keep her away from that Man with me safe secured and give her a blissful life.....I want to hear Papa from the same sweet voice dipped in sugar, coated with the warmth, with the same feel by which she calls me Buddy....I guess some connections are heavenly....

Jab bhi sardi me thartharyegi vo,
Bas main pyaar se chaadar pasaar dunga.…..

Thartharyegi- Shiver....

Pasaar - cover

Phoolon sa rasta bhale nhi hoga hamaara,
Par chaaya bhara usey rehguzaar dunga....

Rehguzar- path,road.....

Sakshi- And what about Kajal, knowing her she has her gaurds on Jaan.....I know she is not at fault but Will she be able to accept you, will she be able to give a second Chance in love.....and marriage Jaan

Jahaan- I don't know this Miss Delhi, And I really want her to believe that love do exists Sakshi....but I will wait for her jab tak karna pde tab tak.....But I guess Rahul se intzaar nhi ho rha.....Hell Mr. Perfectionist.....

Sakshi- Not again Jaan Exactly koi itna perfect kese hota hai it's just a facade of perfection nothing else....You know I always got bad vibes from him, vibes that I am never able to understand....Knowing him for so many years still I cannot really trust him a bit .....

Jahaan- I agree but there's a Perfectionist in this car on back seat like Rahul.....

Sakshi- No Jaan like should be compared to alike and Arjun is nowhere like that Rahul.....He is not perfect rather he is imperfect, and his imperfection is in itself perfect.....

Jahaan- Such deep philosophy care to explain.....

Sakshi- Kuch explain karne layak nhi hain hai Jaan
he does mistakes but he is not wrong,his words nowhere speak of love he has in his heart, but his actions speak and his eyes you see the pain and a hard detached soul but his heart is the one which keeps every emotion beautifully intact in itself, which is just pure as a kid.....

Jahaan- Well Miss Anand tumne toh iss khadoos par poori analysis kar li.....Someone is really special.....

Sakshi- Stop it Jaan khadoos nhi hai vo Boss hai mera....(Only I can say thise sweet words to him...)

Jahaan- Han dikh rha hai vo toh mujhe.....Acha here's market kuch lekar aana hai tumhe toh chalte hai.....

Sakshi- Jaati hu main.....

Jahaan- Main bhi chalta hu....Kya pata kab kahan or takra jaaye.....

Sakshi- Jaan....

Jahaan- Mazaak tha I was talking about Kajal only....

Sakshi- Vo wapas nhi gayi.....

Jahaan- Nhi aaj raat me nikalna hai Ahemdabad ke liye divorce ki proceedings ke liye.....Isiliye Sakshi jaldi karo I have to go and meet them before her leaving from here.....Geet bhi jaa rhi hai naa.....(He says getting sad)

Sakshi-If she is comfortable with you then you can make her stay here,vese bhi travelling would become hectic for her....I met her when she was two.....Well hope to meet her soon....Chalo hamein ghar drop karke go and meet them.....

They finished with their grocery shopping With Arjun still in the car,  he was awake and waiting for them till then....

He called Sakshi to know their whereabouts but her phone was lying in the car itself....

Arjun (in mind)- Are they out on some picnic,seriously they are enjoying as if it's a road trip and they have no place to reach soon.....

This attitude was now taking a toll on Arjun....From the other side of the road he saw the duo coming holding 2 bags each....And 2 bags full of stuffs like chocolates, toffees and wafers.....Still they were standing at a toy stall....Kids they are literally.....But before he can say or ask them anything his phone rang and it was Shree's call....

Phone conversation-

Arjun- Kaam hua Shree....

Shree- Ho gaya sir.....Sir vo no. Kisi Rahul Singh ka Hai, Basically Delhi ka hai but abhi health and family department Maharashtra me posted hai....Mumbai me work office hai sir or Call details se pta chala hai sir ek no. par bahut baar baat Hui hai kisi Sanjeev Arora ka dikha rha hai....Or sir ek call hai jo parso hua tha  last call tha sir uski location mumbai ki dikha rha hai or uske baad phone ki last location Delhi hai or phone switch off hai sir....Or sir surprisingly sir is no. ki missing report hai Delhi Cyber Cell mein....

Arjun- Shree iss Rahul Ke Delhi wale ghar me jaakar pata karo main Sam ko call karta hoon.....

Shree- yes sir.....

Arjun- okay Call me when you have enquired him.....

He disconnected the call called sameer and told him everything that he got to know from Sakshi and from the doctor in the hospital....

Sameer- Rawte we have no clue regarding that Mayank and now we are to find this Rahul....We are clearly getting more and more stuck....I think there's someting cooking between both of them....

Arjun- Sam that Mayank or whoever the person is he has visited every single place related to Sakshi that packet in ETF office, phir oldage home, that rave party and her home too.....

Sameer- No....One place is left....The place where kids of the orphanage are living if he has not visited there then surely it's his next destination.....

Arjun- Han We need to go there.....and we will soon lekin pehle iss Rahul se milte hain....

Sameer-Ok Rawte jese hi kuch pta chalta hai I will let you know....But we also have this one person on our radar Surya according to Sakshi the person who shot Deepak, if he is alive we need to search for him uske liye we need to find someone who knows him or Vo Niya thi and she is dead toh hamein Niya ka pata dhoondhna hoga....

Arjun- Sakshi told me that Deepak's friend who called Niya for his bachelor's party....

Sameer- Han toh there's our clue Rawte....Ask Sakshi about the name of the person and his details ab is surya tak hamein vahi phochayega.....

Arjun- Han ok.....

Sameer-And Sakshi how's she.....

Arjun- She is okay Sam...infact more than Okay Sam.... She has got her partner here jo uski hi tarah kisi ko bhi irritate kar sakta hai.....

Sameer- Han I know that partner met him earlier....

Arjun- kab......

Sameer-Comeon This Team is my family....And apni family ki family ko toh jaan naa hi chahiye.....

Arjun just smiled at his explaination that's Why the Chief is admired so much by the chief not only admired but respected as the head of the family is.....

Arjun- Bilkul ACP Rathode....kisi ko aapki team jaane or aap nhi not possible.....

Sameer- Things are changing naa Rawte....Your tone speaks she doesn't irritate you now....

Arjun- Nhi Sam, she do irritate me,but Han pehle se kam.....

Sameer- Ok but don't scold her too much....

This instantly made Arjun realize how difficult it has been for him from past 2 days to bring himeslf to scold her even for her mistakes.....But it was not just not the past 2 days that the scenerio has changed,he didn't knew the exact day of the change but may be it changed the day she told Arjun She do believe him....Or may be every single day when her chatter with those hand movements which made her bangles jingle and then those jingles never failed to overpower the  shrieking sounds his heart carry,or may be everytime when her wide mischievious eyes looked at him in hope of a soft glance at her.....

Sameer- Rawte..... Rawte.....

This broke Arjun's trance and he came out of thoughts.....

Arjun- Han....

Sameer- Don't be harsh on yourself Tommorow and I am just a call away anyways I will call you but try to be a little cheerful tommorow Rawte afterall it's your day, first after killing Sikander.....First for us too....

Arjun- Han don't worry......

The relations are changing the feelings which were felt in heart but left unsaid have started making their way towards each other.....

Sameer- Bye Take care Rawte.....

Arjun- Bye Sam.....

Meanwhile Jahaan and Sakshi came back and were standing outside the car,both with their hands full struggling to open the respective doors.... Though enjoying watching the 2 poor souls struggling with a mere door, Arjun came out helped them both with the bags they were carrying to let them sit inside.....

Arjun- Please baithiye andar...Afterall ACP Arjun Rawte is at your service.....( He said with all the sarcasm)

Sakshi just made a pout and sat inside.....

Arjun- Yeh sab kya hai (He said pointing towards the toys, packet items chocolate chips)

Sakshi- Yeh Ar... Arjun....

Arjun- Rehne do...Do you know Rahul.... Rahul Singh.....

Jahaan- ACP tum hamari batein sunn rhe the....

Arjun didn't understood what he was saying and ignored him.....

Sakshi- Jahaan he knows his complete name and we never took his complete name in our conversation.....

Arjun- Sakshi kuch pucha hai mene....

Sakshi- Han Arjun jaanti hu....

Jahaan- Even I also know him....(He said smiling sheepishly)

Sakshi Knowing Arjun's no nonsense attitude while at work,glared Jahaan to keep quite....

Jahaan Started the car to head towards Arjun's place....And Sakshi started telling him about Rahul....

Sakshi- He was my friend from Delhi,Niya hamaari mutual friend thi so we became friends but I don't like him a bit....Or abhi abhi mumbai me transfer hui hai uski 1 saal pehle.Baba ko apna guru maanta tha when we left Delhi he was in registration department or usi ne.....

Arjun- Mr Prakash Jha ka fake death certificate bnaaya tha.....Ohh toh he is the same Rahul jiske baare mein Aunty baat kar rhi thi....

Sakshi-Han but he didn't know that Baba is alive....

Jahaan- Vese if you don't mind me asking usne kiya kya hai..…Sakshi tum bina yeh puche hi btaane lagi sab....

Sakshi-I need not ask him I know he will tell when he will feel right....

Arjun felt really nice hearing her confidence in him...

Arjun- Actually vo jo govt. official hospital me aaya tha to collect details vo Mayank tha and the no. he gave as referance was of Rahul....

Sakshi- But abhi vo no. chori ho gaya hai....

Arjun- Exactly,but how do you know....

Sakshi- He messaged me from his another no. to tell this.....

Arjun- Kab aaya tha message.....

Sakshi (checked her phone )- Parson raat 9 bje.....

Jahaan- As if you were going to contact him, I must say bahut umeed hai usey tumse Miss Delhi....(He just laugh aloud making Arjun glare him, and a sigh of disbelief from Sakshi)

Sakshi- Jahaan you want to meet Geet right, So just focus on that.....

Rest of the ride for the trio was silent Arjun analysing the case in his mind connecting dots, Sakshi thinking about the probable link of Rahul in the case, though she never liked him, but never thought in that way.....And Jahaan he was just eager to meet his princess.....After an hours they reached their destination which for the time being Arjun's home....

___________________________________________

In Delhi.....

Ayesha and Chotu went to Delhi Cyber Cell to find out the details of the lost mobile.....

Ayesha- ETF Mumbai.....Hamein ek missing mobile ke baare me pta krna hai mobile no. yeh hai.....

Officer in Cyber cell- Here are the details

Name of owner- Rahul Singh
Time- 10 PM
Place- Karolbagh market....

Ayesha clicked its pic and asked for other details....

Chotu- Report likhane kon aaya tha.....

officer- Owners ke bina hum xomplaint nhi likhte hain sir...

Ayesha and Chotu came out from the office to head towards their temporary ETF office.....

On the other side Shree and Sameer reached Rahul's Home....

Shree rang the Doorbell.....
A person in his mid 70s opened the door.....

Person- ji aap log....

Sameer- Emergency Task Force.... Hamein Rahul se milna hai bulaiye usey....

Person- Vo toh Mumbai hai do din ke liye Delhi aaya tha mujhse milne par phir chala gaya.....

Sameer- Mumbai me kisi kaam se kab tak aayega....

Person- Ji job hai uski abhi toh nhi pta kab tak aayega....

Sameer- Mumbai ka address dijiye uska or phone no. bhi.....

Person- B-203,Tower 38
               seawoods neral
                Navi mumbai.....
Uska mobile kho gya hai toh no. toh vo khud hi call karega ab.....

Sameer-thik hai.....

With the peice of information Shree and Sameer came outside Rahul's house to head towards their temporaray office.....

___________________________________________

Arjun and Sakshi reached home went back to their respective rooms to freshen up and came back to the hall.....

Sakshi- Arjun mujhe bhookh lagi hai....

Arjun- Jo khaana hai order karlo....

Sakshi- Nhi main banaungi.....

Arjun- I will help you.....

Sakshi- Ok don't be Bossy around there....

Arjun- Am I Bosssy.....

Sakshi- Yes but don't tell me you think you are not....

Arjun- Han I am but vo mera kaam hai.....

Sakshi- I know that keep it till there only don't bring it in the kitchen.....

Arjun- I think you might have been done till now....Bolkar ho gya ho tumhara toh chale andarr....

Sakshi just makes a pout and goes inside kitchen followed by him.....Sakshi was making everything ready and Arjun habded over her the beeded things and then was  scrolling through his phone and simultaneously discussing about the case with Sakshi getting and trying to know her more.....In an hour and half Sakshi made everything chapattis,gajar ka halwa and kadhi which all she was were Arjun's favourite.....

Arjun and Sakshi settled on the dining table to have their lunch.....
Arjun tasted it and it just felt heavenly he was having such a great food after months now.....The gajar ka halwa was set to overtake his sharp tongue....

Arjun- So how's the food made by us.....

Sakshi- "Us".....

Arjun- Han didn't I provided you with the essentials...

Sakshi- Oh I see acha hai hamne kahan yeh toh tumne hi banaya hai I was just standing and scrolling through my phone for entire one and half hour.....

Arjun just smiled insidely looking at the sarcasm dropping from her talks.....He was ready to take these sweet revenge to see that irritation and those pouts on her face which make her look even more beautiful....

Arjun was engrossed in his thoughts and his phone rang.....It was Sameer's Call.....He told him everything what Ayesha and Chotu found and what he and Shree did.... He sent the details he got from the Cyber cell and Rahul's house to Arjun.....

Arjun- Sakshi knows him friend hai Sakshi ka so Sam we will go to Rahul's house today only....

Sameer- Okay Call me When you have met him...

Arjun disconnected the call and saw the details and showed it to Sakshi too.....

Arjun- Isn't it strange he registerd lost report of his phone at 10pm and messaged you at 9 pm.....

Sakshi- He himself is that strange....And stop calling him my he is not just ek acquaintance hai that's all....And this address Arjun yeh uska purana Address hai....Naya wala us somewhere in chembur jahan office hai....
Postal Colony Chembur.....

Arjun was amazed listening to Sakshi....

Arjun's POV-
  As far as I have known you, you are  not a person who would say anything bad about anyone, for that matter she can't even disliked anyone but here I am seeing her not going well with someone....She is compassionate enough to even sometimes write the criminals point of view in her report thiugh not justifying it but making society also feel responsible for it.... Compassionate enough to cry and feel other's pain.....But one part of me is happy and content that you are though slowly only but learning to see life and people as grey instead of all black and white....And this Rahul something is fishy about him,really fishy.....

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

**************************************
New Characters-

Kajal Sahani- Rosh and Sakshi's friend who knows everything about her life in Delhi.... Jahaan's love interest.....Geet's mother.....A sweet and strong girl in her late 20s...She is going to get divorced from her first husband,used to believe in love but now is sceptical about it.....She is really unsure about Jahaan though admires his bond with Geet.....

Geet Kapoor- Daughter of Kajal and her soon to be ex- husband Rajeev Kapoor....A sweet innocent kid 4 years old,coping up with the harsh realities of life....She has a heavenly bond with Jahaan,loves her a lot and calls him her buddy her partner in every mischief she does, and her saviour for every mischief she does.....

Rahul Singh- A very creepy person.He had been an acquaintance to Sakshi from years now, but nobody really knows too much about his family...Jahaan and Sakshi really find him highly irritating,and moreover they didn't trust him a bit....Common friend to Niya and Sakshi....He is an officer in health department of Maharashtra....Seems to be very interested in Sakshi......

PS- I had no better choice than Kunal khanna for this.....

A long one from the usual ones but That was it for Today, introduced some new characters.....Just wanted to show the deeper side of Jahaan....

Do let me know how's it.....

Suggestions are most welcomed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 846 37
Main Author: SOB @SushiSOB Authors/ Editors: J, LYX COMPLETE Dylan O'Brien Fanfic Summary: "Perfect Chemistry" is a self insert Dylan O'Brien fan f...
1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.1K 324 6
' What if Anuj Kapadia entered into Anupamaa's life as her husband, complicating her already webbed life ?! ' Improvising Maan ❣️
13.2K 566 14
Padhao bhai cause I am not good at discription !!🫣