IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91

CHAPTER 55

802 43 13
By Cheetahx2

‘5 Minutes Earlier’

Uraraka held her arm that had started bleeding from a cut.

“Ochako, is your arm okay?” Asui asked her.

Toga looked at the knife that had some blood on it.

“Shallow… Not much blood…” Toga observed.

“That’s mean, suddenly coming out slashing at us! Who are you?” Asui demanded.

“I’m Toga! You two sure are cute. Uraraka and… Asui…” Toga introduced herself, pointing the knife at them as she said their names.

“She knows our names.” Uraraka gritted her teeth.

“Maybe from the sports festival?” Asui questioned, adding, “In any case, she knows who we are, which means we’re at a disadvantage.”

“There’s not enough blood. Normally, I’d suck it out directly from the cut to get more, but this machine will start sucking if I just stick it in, so my work will progress very quickly.” Toga hummed as she reached behind her back, grabbing a can with a needle at the top.

Asui threw Uraraka up in the air, explaining, “Run back to camp! We were give permission to use our quirks not to defeat the villains but to protect ourselves! That’s the kind of person Aizawa Sensei is.”

“Tsu, you too!” Uraraka exclaimed, reaching out her hand for Asui.

“Of course, I will also-” Asui said before glancing back at Toga, who ran up to her, slashing her tongue.

Asui jumped back while Toga stopped running.

“‘Tsu’... ‘Tsu’... ‘Tsu’...!” Toga repeated cheerily.

“Ribbit…” Asui stared at her.

“What a cute nickname.” Toga smiled, pulling off the mask she was wearing, adding, “I’m gonna call you that, too.”

“Don’t. The only people I want calling me that are the ones I want to be friends with.” Asui told Toga, jumping away from her as Toga threw the can at Asui, sticking her to a tree by her hair.

“Yay, then I’m your friend, too! All right!” Toga cheered.

“Tsu!” Uraraka shouted, running back to her.

Toga got close to Asui, whispering, “You’re bleeding, my friend, Tsu. You’re so cute. I love blood.”

“Get away from her!” Uraraka shouted as Toga tried to cut her. Uraraka dodged, thinking, ‘Against someone with a knife, pivot on one foot to disappear from your opponent’s line of sight…’

Uraraka grabbed onto Toga’s wrist and the base of her neck.
‘...and grab their wrist and base of the neck. Then, with all your might, pull! And push down! It’s the close combat technique I learned during my internship!’ Uraraka slammed Toga to the ground, finishing, ‘Gunhead Martial Arts!’

“ands with your tongue? Does it hurt?” Uraraka asked Asui about restraining Toga.
“Give me a second for my tongue.” Asui told her.
“Ochaco… You’re wonderful, too.” Toga stared at her.
“Huh?” Uraraka paid her attention back to Toga.
“You’ve got the same smell as me.” Toga told her, making Uraraka gulp.

“There’s someone you like, right?” Toga beamed.

Uraraka widened her eyes in surprise.
“And you feel like you want to be like that person, right?” Toga grinned.

‘I’ll win! I’ll win and be like Mizuki, too!’

Uraraka began to sweat as Toga continued, “I can tell. ‘Cause you’re a maiden like me.”

‘What… is with her…?’ Uraraka thought.

“You want to be the same as the person you like, right? It’s only natural, right? You end up wearing the same things and stuff… But eventually, not even that’s enough… You end up wanting to become that person, right? It can’t be helped, right? What kind of person do you like? I love people who are beat up and smell like blood! That’s why in the end, I always cut them up! Hey, Ochako, you’re having fun, right? It’s fun talking about our crushes, right?” Toga teased her.

“Suck, suck…” Toga hummed as the can sucked Uraraka’s blood.

Leaves rustled, as Shoji, Mizuki, Izuku and Todoroki appearing.

“Uraraka?!” Shoji exclaimed.

“Shoji! Everyone!” Asui gaped.
Toga threw Uraraka to the side, jumping away from them and releasing Asui.

“Shoot…!” Uraraka said as Asui came to her side.

Before Toga left, she glanced back at them while muttering, “There are more people now and I don’t want to be killed, so bye-bye.”

Toge turned to leave before she glanced back again, locking her eyes on Izuku, who looked towards her with narrowed eyes...Toga herself couldn't help but blush as she make her leave.

“Stop! It's too dangerous, We don't even know what kind of quirk she has.” Asui told Uraraka, who was about to go after Toga.

"Stop" Izuku said towards Ochako, who looked at his direction.

"What do you mean stop? That girl might go after the rest!" Ochako said with Izuku looking at the girl with a serious look on his face.

"I doubt it...just trust me"

He said with Ochako clicking her tongue.

“Who was that woman just now?” Todoroki asked Asui and Uraraka.
“A villain. A crazy one.” Asui answered.

Mizuki went towards Ochako with a worried look onher face, "Uraraka, you’re injured! Are you ok!” Mizuki said with Ochako having a soft look on her face, "Don't worry, I'm fine"

She this with a smile on her face with Izuku seeing this.

'Seem that girl likes your lil Sis'
'Seems to br the case'
'Also...why didn't you stop the crazy chick? Wait...don't tell me that you want to kidnap her and do the naughty bits? Oh Izuku you Dog!'

'...ok you are seriously acting different...what gives?'

'...call it me just being bored and burning time'

Before Izuku could say anything.

“This isn’t time to stand around and talk. Let’s go quickly.” Shoji told them.
“Anyway, I’m just glad you’re okay.”

Mizuki sighed, exclaiming, “I know! Come with us! Right now, we’re protecting Katsuki as we head back to camp.”

“Ribbit? You’re protecting Bakugo?” Asui questioned, turning to Uraraka, adding, “Where is Bakugo?”

“Huh?!” Mizuki questioned, “What are you saying? He's right behind…”
Mizuki turned to look behind him before seeing Bakugo gone.

'It was because of this that no one let their guard down...but...'

“The boy you’re talking about… I took him with my magic. This talent isn’t someone who should be on the hero side. We’ll take him to a stage where he can shine more.” a man with a cane explained as he bounced a marble in his hand, the words, ‘Villain- Mr. Compress’ appearing.

Mizuki felt nothing but rage building up as the faint bluish aura was seen around her.

"Give him back"

“‘Give him back’? That’s a strange thing to say. Bakugo doesn’t belong to anyone. He’s his own person, you egoist.” Mr. Compress explained to Midoriya.

"GIVE HIM BACK BASTARD!!" Mizuki yelled out as she dashed towards the villian, who avoided the girls attack.

"Oh my! Such motivation for a boy" Compress said.

“Move!” Todoroki warned Uraraka, shooting ice at Mr. Compress, who simply jumped out of the way.

“We simply want to show him that the path he’s on now with its fanatical values is not the path he can take.” Mr. Compress explained.

“They are made to choose their paths based on their values.” Mr. Compress sighed.

Shoji looked behind him again, realizing, “It’s not just Bakugo! Tokoyami’s not here, either!”

‘He snatched the two in the back noiselessly? What kind of quirk does he have?’ Todoroki gaped, turning to Mr. Compress in the trees, saying, “To go out of your way to talk to us… You’re underestimating us.”

“I was originally an entertainer, you know. It’s a bad habit of mine. Taking Tokoyami was an improvisation on my part.” Mr. Compress exclaimed, revealing a second marble while he added, “Moonfish… The man with ‘Blade-Tooth’... He may not look it, but he’s a cutthroat on death row whose appeal was dismissed. With a violent nature that trampled that cutthroat down one-sidedly, I decided that he was good, too.”

“You bastard! Don’t take them!” Mizuki yelled angrily.

“Yagi! Calm down!” Shoji told her which got the girl to glare at the boy.

"Why should I calm down? When the bastard has Bakugo and Tokoyami...I'm not letting anyone be kidnapped!" She yelled out with Izuku sighing at what he was seeing.

“Uraraka, take this guy.” Todoroki told her as he slid Tsuburaba to Uraraka.

“Right!” Uraraka nodded. Todoroki stomped his right foot to the ground, sending a huge wall of ice to Mr. Compress.

“Sorry, tricks and running away are my only redeeming feature! There’s no way I’d fight students who are hero candidates.” Mr. Compress told them.

“Vanguard Action Squad! Target successfully collected! It’s just a short while, but with this, our show has come to a close! As arranged, head to the retrieval point in the next five minutes!” Mr. Compress said into a device.

“‘Come to a close’...?” Todoroki questioned.

“No!” Mizuki objected.

“I won’t let you! I won’t let you get away!” Todoroki shouted at Mr. Compress, running after him as the others followed.

In another part of the forest, Twice cheered, “Hey, Dabi! Did you hear the radio? I’m so pumped! Mr. Compress already succeeded! Took him long enough! I was getting sleepy!”

“Don’t say that. He did a good job. Now, we just have to wait for everyone to get back here.” Dabi sighed.

“That’s not right!” Twice objected before saying, “You’re right.”

“Even in the wall of flames and gas, but the gas was cleared away. Things never go according to plan, huh?” Dabi sighed.

Aoyama hid behind a bush, listening to the two talk.

“You're right! Things are going as planned!” Twice said.

“Aoyama, I must go help the students from Class B. Please carry those two back to camp!” Yaoyorozu’s instructions echoed in Aoyama’s head, Jiro and Hagakure lying next to him, unconscious and with gas masks on.

‘I need to…’ Aoyama peeked behind the bush at the two villains, Dabi staring right back at him.

Aoyama hid back, panicking, ‘Our eyes met?!’

Dabi stared at the bush Aoyama was hiding behind, starting to walk over to it.

“Hey, Dabi!” Twice called, making Dabu stop walking as Twice said, “Speaking of which, this has nothing to do with anything, but is it okay not to call the ‘Nomu’ guy? You said he’d only react to your voice or something, right? It’s very important!”

“Oh, yeah. You asked me why I didn’t add it to the battle, right?” Dabi asked.

“A monster specifically for me, from Shigaraki… It’s probably killed at least one person by now.” Dabi sighed.

“This is bad! This is really bad! This guy’s really bad news!” Awase yelled as he ran away from the Nomu, carrying Yaoyorozu.

“Please, run! It’s gonna catch up!” Awase shouted at Yaoyorozu.

“I’m sorry… Awase…! I’m… I’m fine…!” Yaoyorozu whispered, thinking, ‘When I came to, I was on the ground. I had no idea what had happened to me…’

“Crap! Damn it! What the-?! What is this?!” Awase yelled as Nomu lunged for them, Awase preparing for it by protecting Yaoyorozu. The chains on Nomu stopped as it started walking away from them.

“What…? Why is it leaving…?” Awase questioned.

‘Does that mean it has done its job…? Don’t tell me… Bakugo!’ Yaoyorozu thought looking at Nomu before saying, “Use your judgment… What would be the worst-case scenario, Momo? And what’s the best thing you can do right now?”

Yaoyorozu’s hand started glowing while she turned to Awase, instructing, “Awase, use your quirk to attach this… to that!”

“What is this? A button?” Awase questioned.

“Just hurry up and do it! It’ll get away.” Yaoyorozu pleaded.

Awase ran toward Nomu, whispering, “I don’t know what’s going on, but…!”
He attached the small circle to Nomu, hiding behind a tree while it continued walking.

“That was too scary…” Awase sighed before running back to Yaoyorozu, saying, “Let’s get away!”

“Right.” Yaoyorozu nodded.

In the clearing, Magne yelled out, “Hey, Spinner, this is your fault!”

“Shut up! If you’re to blame someone, blame yourself for doing evil!” Tiger told him while he tightly wrapped Magne in his arms.

“That’s how it is, Spinner, you villain.” Mandalay agreed while she pinned Spinner down.

“Hey, let go, you harlot! Damn it, Stain will live again! You hear? His will, it’ll live again right here! Through me! I have to purge you degenerate heroes and that glasses kid!” Spinner vowed.

“You weren't the one who used your quirk at all, did you?” Mandalay asked Spinner.

“Shut up! Get off!” Spinner shouted.

“Yes…” someone hummed, making Mandalay gasp as a dark purple mist appeared, glaring, “Let’s have the two of you… move out of the way.”

Mr. Compress jumped over the trees as Todoroki, Shoji, Mizuki, Izuku, Uraraka and Asui ran after him, with Uraraka dragging the other student.
“Damn it, that mask guy’s fast!” Todoroki cursed.

“If only Iida were here…” Uraraka gritted her teeth.

“The hero course students are not as big of a deal as I thought they’d be.” Mr. Compress told himself.

“Damn it!” Todoroki narrowed his eyes.

Mizuki felt even more anger, "Damn it...Itadori!"

Izuku loked over to his sister and saw the anger.

"You can catch up to the bastard, so don't hold back and get him! We'll catch up!"

As he heard that...he just chuckled, "Alright then"

As he said that, he planted his foot firmly to the ground and blitz pass the others and ran as fast as he can until he did a giant leap and flew over the trees.

With Mr. Compress he heard the sound of yelling behind him.

"What in Lord's name is tha-, OH SHIT!"

"Huh? Lame. I'm the only one here?" Himiko said when she reached the retrieval point.

"Hey, crazy. Did you get the blood? How many different kinds?" Dabi asked.

"One person's!"

"Just one?! Hey, what gives? Weren't you supposed to get at least three?" Twice exclaimed.

"That's just the way it went down. I thought those brats were gonna kill me." Toga nonchalantly replied.

"Whatever. You're looking a little too happy right now. Strange. Shouldn't you be full of shame?"

Toga giggled, "Yeah, but I made some great new friends. And I found a sexy boy I'm interested in~"

"Is it me? No thanks, bae! I love you, too!" Twice said as multiple personality disorder was in full effect.

"Both of you shut it. You're too loud." Dabi commanded.

The blue flame Quirk user then noticed something in the sky. He then widened his eyes as he saw what or who it was.

"AHHHHHHH!"

Mr.Compress yelled as he was slammed onto the ground.

"Woah, woah, what's this? Oh, hey, wait, I know that kid. Who is he?!" Twice exclaimed.

Izuku simply grabbed the back of Compress neck and held it tightly while holding his katana.

Dabi sucked his teeth is annoyance. And here he thought they were about to leave, "Out of the way, Compress."

"Got it." Compress glowed green and materialized out from under the Boy which surprised him...but only a little.

Dabi then sent a torrent of blue flames at Izuku who avoided just in time but then he was attacked by Twice.

"This guy isn't a target. But you are on Shigaraki's kill list! No he isn't!"

'Wow split personality....how fucked up'

Izuku didn't respond to what Sukuna said as he simply avoided the attacks, ducked and then send a powerful kick to the villains gut that caused Twice to gasp for air as he was pushed back with Izuku having enough breathing room but it was cut short when he had to dodge a couple of knives his way and saw that the Toga was the one who threw them.

"Hi Cutie! My name is Himiko Toga!"

Toga jumped on top of Izuku, "I've been thinking since I saw you..." Himiko brought out her knife which caused Izuku's eyes widen, "...that you'd be so much sexier if you just bled a little more! I can help!"

'...Izuku...take this chance and take this chick and make her your slave'

'DUDE SERIOUSLY NOT NOW!'

She said this while aiming to stab Izuku...and she did but Izuku intentionally raised his right arm causing the knife to dig into his flesh and causing it to bleed even more but that gave him time to push the girl away while pulling the knife out of his arm and holding it tightly with a glare in his eyes.

Himiko stared at Izuku who bleeded even more that it made her blush.

"Yes I knew it you're meant for me Izuku!"

Izuku blitz towards her and grabbed her by the arm and slammed her to ground that caused her to spit out saliva.

But Izuku had to block a fist that came towards him courtesy of Twice with a few more pinches coming his way.

"Ha, ha! This is easy! Give me all you've got! Hey man, cut me some slack!"

Izuku narrowed his and distanced himself and placed his hand in a slight slash movement that caused a large cut to form on Twices chest that caused him to be surprised but that's all it took for Izuku to come in close to the villian and grabbed his face and slammed him to the ground hard.

Just then, Mr. Compress materialised from a Marble.

"Ugh. I can't believe you brat wrecked my exit. Unrehearsed amateur."

"So what do you got since our target is still fighting?" Dabi asked.

"Of course." He reached into his pocket for the marbles. But he didn't feel them.

"Huh?"

Izuku simply held out two marbles in his hands wheel flipping the two villians off.

"Just before you hit the ground I snatch the marbles in your pocket, so fuck you bastard!"

'But I can tell it was too easy' Izuku thought whihche can confirm as he heard laughipter from Mr. Compress.

"Ha, ha, ha! Well, color me impressed. Just as I'd expect from someone with a mind such as yours. How splendid." Compress complimented.

"Moron." Dabi aimed his hand to shoot some fire but was stopped by Compress.

"No, wait."

Izuku didn't run but he did turn his head a bit since a saw-

"The fuck?"

'I thought I fucking destroyed that abomination!!'

But then a eerily purple portal was shown.

"Of course it had to be the handjobs doing" Izuku said this softly.

"It's been five minutes since the signal. Let's go Dabi." The Warp Villain commanded.

When Izuku heard this, he narrowed his eyes.

'I'm sick of this shit...Sukuna take over'

'...really?...Fucking yes...Enchain'

Himiko waved at Izuku, "Sorry, Cutie. But I'll see you later, 'kay?" She walked through one of the portals that Kurogiri created...but that wasn't the case since Izuku was next to her that got her suprised but one look into the eyes of the King Curses and his cold gaze caused her to collapse with Sukuna grabbing her with a smor on his face.

"Toga!" Teice yells out but Sukuna just kicked the bastard into the Portal.

"Suck on that PTSD Fucker!"

"The fuck! What the hell is this situation!" Dabi yells out when Sukuna blitz towards him.

"Fuck off, Patchwork motherfucker" Sukuna yells out when kicks Dabi hard enough to make him bleed.

Compress eyes widened behind his mask as Sukuna looked over his direction.

"You got something that needs to be released you Fucker" Sukuna said with a cold tone as his KI was released.

Compress hands shook as he took a step back but that sealed his fate when he was held in the air and felt his neck close to being snapped.

Compress then felt the marbles that were in his mouth were spit out just by the force that Sukuna was putting on the villians throat.

"I'm fucking warning you...release them or your dead"

Mr. Compress snapped his fingers just from the fear from the King himself.

The marbles glowed as they turned back into their respective form which were Bakugo and Tokoyami.

"Good...Now fuck off"

With that he sent Compress into the portal along with Dabi and kicking the fucking Nomu into the portal.

Sukuna watched as Kurogiri left with the King of Curses just sighing a bit while looking at the girl that was on his shoulders.

"...I still got a few seconds...but..."

A few minutes was all it took for the others to get to where they assume Izuku was...they saw both Bakugo and Tokoyami on the ground with Aoyama running towards the group.

Meanwhile Sukuna was seen overlooking the forest.

"...I fucking hate Summer Camp...but at least I got a Reward"

'Sukuna I swear to God!'

"Don't worry I'm not gonna use your body for anything Sexual...Yet"

'Ryomen you Son of a-'

Chapter End.
....I dont know about this chapter...I think this was more like a fever like dream to me but anyways hope you enjoy it...I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 4K 23
When Izuku is framed of the crime of associating with villains, he is sent to prison, where he meets the seven deadly sins, who have apparently chose...
60.6K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
68.2K 1.4K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...