Fix You// Taekook

By LluviaEnTuVida

"Rewinding time isn't possible, but I want a do-over. Another chance to do something right the second time. F... More

Disclaimer
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12

Part 3

318 44 76
By LluviaEnTuVida

📢This chapter contains murder and cannibalism 

.

A man with blonde hair trips through the park in the early hours of the morning. He clutched his wounded stomach and cast a desperate glance about for some kind of assistance. He feels his strength beginning to wane and is becoming lightheaded due to the severe blood loss.

A whistle sounds from behind the blonde, who falls on his knees. The man turns around, terrified, and sees a man with black hair and a bloody mouth. He's biting into the big piece of flesh that was bit out of him, and its dripping blood.

"HELP!" the blonde yells as loudly as he can, knowing that nobody will hear him. The man turns around slowly as he senses a presence behind him and sees the man with the black hair standing directly behind him, grinning bloodily. 

"Call me Taehyung and here's this back," dropping the chunk of flesh next to the blond who has given up and is lying on the ground in a state of hopelessness, the black-haired man says. 

The blonde feels something trying to escape his throat and suddenly begins to choke. When the man opens his mouth, a bright blue light emerges from it and floats into the hands of the man going by the name Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles as his breakfast is finally ready and pops the soul into his mouth. "Ashes, to ashes and dust to dust," Taehyung creepily says as the blonde starts to melt on the ground. 

The blonde yells in agony as he feels like he's burning, dissolving, or melting in acid while still alive. He merely knows the agony is intense. Even so, in this moment, he yearns for death even though, without his soul, he is nothing.

As the man dissolves Taehyung licks his bloody fingers and turns as Yoongi steps from behind a tree rubbing his temples. "An early migraine is what I have," Yoongi says rolling his eyes at the melting man. Why did the homeless man have to be so dramatic and scream so much?

"Hmmm.........he was indeed," Taehyung responds as the man's screams die out and his skeleton starts to turn to dust. "Let's go as I have a mate to meet today. You know something, this time it will be different. HE IS MINE!" Taehyung screams, his eyes glowing red. Jungkook is his, this time he belongs to him whether he wants to or not. It's not like Taehyung has a choice anyways.

"Yeah, yeah he's yours, let's go so you can shower," Yoongi says walking away and Taehyung pouts following behind, while dripping in blood. Let's just say the blond homeless man wasn't the only victim.

.

🥀

"Wait! Why are you running? Are you that excited about our first day of college?" Jimin yells as Jungkook took off running as soon as he parked the car.

Jimin is confused as to why Jungkook is acting so different.

Jungkook not only declined to wear jewelry and high-end clothing today, but he also declined to drive his brand-new Ferrari. Jimin has no idea where or when Jungkook purchased his non-designer clothing. When his friend got the new car and expressed his excitement about showing it off, Jimin remembered it all too well.

Despite his superficiality and materialism, Jimin adores Jungkook. People who are not as wealthy as his family are hated by Jungkook. They are inferior in Jungkook's eyes and too unworthy to be in his presence. 

"I have a date with destiny Jimin, and so do you," Jungkook yells as he keeps running.

Now, what did that mean? Jimin wonders and chases after his best friend. However, as Jimin chases after Jungkook, he spots Justin, with Jungkook's parents frowning in Jungkook's direction. That causes Jimin to slow his run, what are they doing here, Jimin wonders and sees Harry, Jungkook's older brother join them. Well, this isn't good, Jimin thinks and resumes to chase Jungkook and possibly warn him as those people start following Jungkook.

Yes, 'those people,' because Jimin hates them all. Sometimes he even wonders if Jungkook is adopted or something, they do not at all resemble him.

.

🥀

Jungkook knows exactly where he is going.

To the university gardens.

Taehyung will be there, like he always is. His boxy smile. His beautiful hazel eyes.

Jungkook hopes Jimin doesn't notice the fact that he knows his way around the university.

People stare as Jungkook runs, but he does not care. He wants him. With all his heart, this time he would never push him away. He needs his embrace. His love. Hear his husky, deep voice saying everything will be okay.

Tears are already streaming down Jungkook's face by the time he arrives at the garden.

Everyone is blurry around him. The tears in his eyes are preventing me from seeing clearly. However, he knows he would recognize him even the dark. His heart and soul will be able to know it's him.

Where are you? Jungkook ask himself, looking around.

"Hey, are you alright?" a voice asks next to him.

Jungkook turns and finds Park Bogum, Taehyung's best friend. One of the two, Min Yoongi, is his best friend as well.

"I am looking for Kim Taehyung," Jungkook says to Bogum, trying to smile. He wants Bogum to like him, as he doesn't want anyone to hate him this time. Well, at least those he knows are good.

"He is in the auditorium with his band," Bogum says with concerned eyes. "Are you really fine?"

"I will be," Jungkook answers him with a smile and take off running towards the auditorium.

Why would Taehyung be there? He used to spend his free time in the gardens.

Also, a band? As far as Jungkook knows, he didn't have a band. Did his going back change something in the past as well?

"Jungkook, stop running," Jungkook hears Jimin's voice behind him. "I am going to beat your bunny ass when I catch you!"

.

.

As Jungkook walks into the auditorium, he observes a large number of individuals performing on stage, dancing, and singing. It's a crowded place.

Still, Jungkook had no trouble locating Taehyung. On stage, he's laughing, singing and dancing while she and he wolves alike applaud him. He has black hair, yet I frown at that.

It matters not. He is alive. Jungkook walks in Taehyung's direction, paying no mind to Jimin, who is yelling in his ear. Yoongi is up there with Taehyung; he'll forget about me soon.

Taehyung's aroma hit Jungkook hard as he gets closer to him. Rain and musk, how much has he missed it. 

As Jungkook begins his ascend up the stage stairs, he can see how Taehyung stiffens, most likely from the aroma the aroma of strawberries and pines hitting his nose.

Taehyung slowly turns in Jungkook's direction and "mate," Jungkook whispers and continue to walk in his direction. A boxy smile appears on his handsome face, and he starts walking towards me.

Hug? Hug me, alpha, Jungkook thinks.

Upon close proximity, Jungkook throws himself into Taehyung's arms. Crying in his chest and wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

.

On the other hand, Taehyung is startled by Jungkook's actions. Out of all the scenarios he had played in his mind, Jungkook throwing himself at him was not one of them. However, behind Jungkook, Nina is standing looking at the two of them with a shocked face. No, not like this, Taehyung thinks and pushes Jungkook away from him walking in Nina's direction.

Taehyung hugs and spins Nina around saying, "my love, I have missed you." He hears a gasp from behind him and knows it's coming from Jungkook. 

"Jeon Jungkook, are you crazy?"  he then hears Jimin's voice sounding upset. However, Jimin then says 'mate' and Taehyung turn to see Jimin walk towards Yoongi. 

.

Jungkook does not pay attention, to Yoonmin's interaction as Taehyung is still telling the girl how much he loves her and is now placing kisses on her face. She is so beautiful.

The girl who is wearing the same butterfly necklace Jungkook was just carrying before I jumped. The necklace he treasured over everything else. On my last day, he even suffered rape for hours just to get the necklace.

"Alpha?" Jungkook lets out a little whimper, and Taehyung and the girl part and give him their full attention.

"Ahhhh, it seems like my mate is here, love," Taehyung says, pulling the girl into his embrace by her small waist.

"What? B-but you and I," the girl says, looking scared and clutching the butterfly necklace in her delicate hand.

"Don't worry, I love you, Besides I do not think this rich boy will want to be with a disgusting, poor, pathetic and nobody of a mate," Taehyung says staring right into my eyes.

Jungkook's breath hitches, realizing what he just said. The same words he said back then when he rejected him.

"Let's make this easy, rich boy. I Kim Taehyung reject you, ummm oh yeah, that boy said Jeon Jungkook, right? I, Kim Taehyung, reject you, Jeon Jungkook, as my rich, spoiled, haughty, and superiority complex of a mate," Taehyung growls, staring right into Jungkook's soul it seems.

Jungkook falls to the ground in pain, as the pain of rejection starts to course through his body. "Jungkook!" Jimin yells, kneeling next to Jungkook and hugging him. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jimin screams at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Yoongi asks, sounding upset. Taehyung shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't want a mate."

"You don't want me?" Jungkook whispers fighting through the pain and staring at up at Taehyung. "Of course, you won't, I don't deserve you, do I?"

"It is you who won't want a poor nobody like me," Taehyung says with confusion in his eyes.

"Why would you s-" Jungkook's words are cut off as he hears a familiar voice call out to him. His voice. The voice of the man, who broke him.

Turning and looking down from the stage, Jungkook can see people staring and whispering while looking at them all. Probably gossiping about the events that just took place.

Justin is standing there, looking disgustingly concerned. How on earth could I have been so foolish then? Jungkook wonders and tries to stand while looking in Taehyung's direction.

With flaming red eyes, Taehyung is staring at Justin as he dashes for the stairs. He appears to be shaking with rage, and I can see him clutching his shirt.

Justin runs to the stairs and stands in front of me, cupping my face. "Why are you crying? A beauty like you shouldn't shed a single tear," he whispers wiping my tears aways with his thumb.

Jungkook, however, shoves him away and gives him a hard slap. "Don't even touch me again! How dare you?!" Jungkook screams and slaps him once more, kicking him straight in his little ass dick and Justin groans in pain. "In front of my alpha too!" 

Taehyung says, "my omega?" halting Jungkook's actions. With sorrow Jungkook looks at Taehyung but is unable to hold his gaze. Justin is still crouching on the floor holding his non-existing dick. "I-I am sorry. Even though I know you're in love with someone else, I will never stop loving you," Jungkook whispers, at least he'll be happy. 

Another spasm of pain causes Jungkook to almost stumble to the floor again and he starts leaving the auditorium with Jimin following behind. "Accept my rejection," Taehyung says halting Jungkook's steps. 

"Later," Jungkook whispers and with the little strength he has left runs away. Don't cry, don't cry he tells himself as he runs through the university grounds, though now, with a broken heart and lost hopes.

Paying no attention to the people around him, or where he is going Jungkook runs towards the street right into the oncoming traffic, he just wants to die for real this time. He spots a bus and runs in its direction, feeling the full force of the hit, or something hit him at least. The last thing he hears is Jimin's voice yelling his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where am I?" Jungkook wonders looking around the dark. There is absolutely nothing around him, just a dark void.

"I believed I said to save yourself and your mate," Jungkook hears a voice echo around him. Startled he looks here and there but finds nothing. "This is my last warning, save him and you, or burn for all eternity." the voice says. A woman's voice actually.

"Save Taehyung?" Jungkook wonders what it means. "Save him how? From what? He doesn't even want me!"

"Try again, he does want you. As for love, I am unsure only he can answer that. Just be careful around him as he is not the Taehyung you once knew. He made a terrible deal, and it involves you, now it's time to return," the woman's voice desperately says and Jungkook then feels air around him as he starts falling.

"Now you're on your own," the Moon Goddess says as Jungkook's soul goes back to his body. She wishes she knew what the deal was, but she did not as it was between Taehyung and the demon. A secret even for her, she just knew Jungkook was part of it because she did not have access to Jungkook's soul. 

Jungkook should be dead, his rebirth did not come from her. It was from Taehyung's deal. She just made Jungkook remember the past.

"Good luck to you both," the Moon Goddess whispers as she leaves Jungkook's and Taehyung's fates in their hands, "you don't deserve a second chance Jungkook." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 8.5K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
26.2K 3.3K 30
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
140K 7.8K 23
Jungkook was seventeen when his parents were killed mercilessly . Since then he has been eager to take revenge on his perpetrator. Finally, after fiv...
56.6K 2.2K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...