My Callous Monster

By DeviantButterfly

#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of m... More

Introduction
Character Aesthetics
1. Shivangi
2. Shivangi
3. Reyansh
4. Shivangi
5. Reyansh
6. Shivangi
7. Reyansh
8. Shivangi
9. Shivangi
10. Shivangi
11. Shivangi
12. Shivangi
13. Reyansh
14. Shivangi
15. Shivangi
16. Reyansh
17. Reyansh
18. Shivangi
19. Shivangi
20. Shivangi
21. Reyansh
22. Shivangi
23. Shivangi
24. Reyansh
25. Shivangi
26. Shivangi
27. Shivangi
28. Shivangi
29. Shivangi
30. Shivangi
31. Shivangi
32. Shivangi
33. Reyansh
34. Reyansh
35. Shivangi
36. Reyansh
37. Shivangi
38. Shivangi
39. Shivangi
40. Shivangi
42. Shivangi
43. Shivangi
44. Shivangi
45. Reyansh
46. Reyansh
Epilogue : Shivangi
Epilogue : Reyansh

41. Reyansh

1K 81 4
By DeviantButterfly

"Ofcourse that's not the case" aunt Inayat laughs while mom and Aunt Shruti walk towards the room with her . Dad has a long face since morning because he thinks I have made a secret plan with uncle Zain . That's all in the past dad .

"So he didn't even say a word ?" He looks at uncle Zain like he has done something wrong .

"Yes he said that he'll still hate you . So the door is open for Reyansh only" he laughs . Uncle Zain knows how much Shivangi's dad matters to my dad.

"Whatever,  fuck him" he storms away "Ishani get me my-- oh here it is" he takes his car keys and struts out of the house .

"There are very less things that affect your dad and Anish is one of them " uncle shivay speaks making me smirk "I can see that but Anish Barot is no longer a problem for me"

"Is it Zahir then ?" Uncle Zain asks and I shake my head "your third son doesn't affect me , his sister does" I get up picking my keys.

"And she should" he states "behave like a human at least with her"

I smile the widest I can "ofcourse" and head straight out of the house . 

"Where's daksh" I ask getting out of my car in front of the club .
"On honeymoon with his girlfriend" king pulls a face making me laugh . "He's like her tail"

King chuckles before mocking him"Yes Sia , no Sia , Ofcourse Sia , you are the prettiest Sia , your dad is amazing Sia ,let me do it for you Sia . Sia -Sia - Sia "

"Really" I hear Daksh's voice and king's face turns colourless .

"You were supposed to be on a date" he asks as soon as he turns " and now I'm supposed to be on a funeral" he takes out a gun but king grabs my shoulders hiding behind me "it was just for fun okay and -- and everybody knows how you follow her around so it's not like I lied or something"

I hear a gunshot and the bullet literally passes by my arm from an inch of distance . "Get the fuck away" I push Arin in front of Daksh.

"At least my girl doesn't tell me to fuck off every now and then" daksh smirks .
"Is it" king takes out his gun as well while my eyes shift to dad's Maclaren which means Zahir is here . Leaving them bickering , I walk inside the club and look for him . Soon, I find him in the V.I.P. area surprisingly with a joint pressed between his lips .

"Oh oh, does daddy dearest know about that" I settle next to him while a few girls begin gossiping as soon as I enter the picture.

"Urgh , the last person I wanna see right now is you and fucking fuck ,here you are"

I smirk "thanks " pulling the joint away from him "kids shouldn't smoke"

"Are you pretending to be the caring brother in law" he tilts his head to which is respond "you want me to be the cool one?"

"I want you to get out of my sight and of my sister's life too"
I shake my head lighting the joint " I can help you find the people who ruined your family"

"Oh then you must look inside your own house"

"You mean my dad got you kidnapped? Did he ? No right  , so there were other people"

"And why would you be looking for them?"
"Because I was kidnapped too . That's where I met you sister"

He goes silent for a few seconds before picking up his jacket and heading out " I don't care who those people were and I don't care about you as well"

There are people who you can read from miles away and then there are some who you have to be closer to be able to read.  He is none of them because there is nothing to read .

"Zahir" I follow him out while suddenly someone bumps into his shoulder . He clenches his jaw before angrily turning around .

"Use your eyes" the long haired punk snarls . When I look around,  I discover that he isn't alone . At least a dozen of people would join the fight if Zahir doesn't back off but before I can say anything his fist slams against the guy's face .

"Why use only eyes when I can use hands too" he states before starting to leave but someone slams a bear bottle on his back.  It shatters leaving a sharp piece in his hand which he's about to stab Zahir with. I grab his hand and slam my elbow in his face .

"Raghuvanshi , we don't want a fight with you" someone utters but I clench my fist and aim for his right eye.

"What the fuck" I hear daksh and soon the club gets taken over by an underground brawl.

Suddenly I hear a few gunshots and my first reaction for some reason is to see that it's not Zahir who got shot. I grab his bicep stopping him midway from throwing unstoppable punches at someone "we are getting out of here"

"I'm going nowhere before I--"

"Get the fuck out of here" I push him with both hands .

"Don't tell me WHAT TO DO" he growls and I suddenly hear "really?"

Shivangi stands at the entrance holding Heer's hand .

"Get out" I push him again and she gets away "what are you doing here" he asks to which she grabs his wrist.

"Do you know how much dad will be upset if you get hurt" she snaps and I'm seeing her snap at someone who isn't me, for the first time .
"Everything was fine untill someone obsessed with you started pestering me"
He grits his teeth before storming away furiously and I'm serious,  kids are difficult to handle .

"Zahir " Shivangi runs behind him leaving her girlfriend's hand .

"Are you hurt ?" She observes carefully to which he shakes his head opening the car door for her . "I'm fine but he's hurt"

Her gaze automatically bounces to my bleeding hand which I hadn't noticed untill now .

"Oh my god" She rushes towards me and it's the best feeling seeing her run my way .

"Reyansh how did you - oh my god" She begins panicking holding my hand while Zahir brings a first aid box from his car .

"Calm down green eyes" I say as she washes my hand and dresses it .

"You should take care" she utters and her brother adds "can we leave now , I'm sure he's not dying"

"Shut up you" she slaps a hand on his bicep as they start walking away and I finally realize she's leaving .I wish to stop her but my gaze averts to a black car that stops right next to mine and Lawrence walks out of it .

I stroll to the backside of the club with him . "We got a lead Mr Raghuvanshi"

"Regarding the kidnapping?"

"Yes sir , we tracked two men connected to the same organisation involved in the kidnapping"

"And they gave out some names ? Or anything?"

"Yes sir and we are working on it . I brought them to you" he states and I turn to look at his car . Those two are dragged out and made to sit on their knees in front of me.

I immediately recognize the faces because I can never forget them who used to torment us daily .
My hand immediately goes to my back pocket as they meet my eyes .

"I-it wasn't o-our p-plan . We w-were just following orders"

I grab his hair looking into his eyes "and I'm sure you had fun " . My punch lands on his jaw before I put my gun inside his mouth . I remember his laughters echoing around as all muscles in my body ached with pain . Not only me but Arin and so many others who were just kids .

I pull the trigger and he falls back dead while the other one shakes his head sweating and crying . "Want to run ?"

I make him stand and push him away but he shakes his head again "Run " I order and he runs with trembling legs . I aim for his head and he's down . It doesn't make me feel anything but at least the revenge has begun and the search is over.

My head turns upon hearing a scream that belongs to Shivangi. She squats on the ground holding her head with both hands and her face is red with glassy green eyes .

"Babe you --" I walk closer throwing the gun towards Lawrence but she gets up with a lifeless face and gives a shake to her head sprinting away from me.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.8K 28
šŸ”žššŽšŽšŠ šŸ“: š‰šØš®š«š§šžš² šŸš«šØš¦ š…š„š€š‘ š“šŽ š‹šŽš•š„šŸ”ž *THIS IS A VERY DARK NOVEL, UNLIKE OTHER BOOKS IN THE OBEROI SERIES, THIS WILL BE THE...
1.3M 62.7K 59
š‘»š’‰š’Šš’” š’˜š’‚š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’—š’†š’“š’š š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’‘š’‚š’ˆš’† š‘µš’š’• š’˜š’‰š’†š’“š’† š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’š’“š’š š’š’Šš’š’† š’†š’š’…š’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
69K 2.6K 30
BOOK 5 -: Royal Monsters Series ā”€ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”āŠ±āœæāŠ°ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”€ Change is inevitable. Change brings improvement But for me change brought pain . So much fucking...
285K 12.6K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...