Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Heart Shaped Pancakes

159 13 10
By SnaddysPet

Trigger Warning: Loss of Pregnancy. Please read with care.

The next morning after Y/N fed the girls, she went to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She came back a few minutes later while Severus was putting the girls in their highchairs. 

“I need to talk to you about something. I found out a few days ago that my period was late but the timing didn’t seem right for Baron. I know the girls are bigger when he is born. I didn’t want to tell you because I don’t believe this baby is one we get to keep. I don’t know of a delicate way to put it,” she announced softly when she walked into the kitchen.

His eyes locked with hers momentarily before returning to latching the highchair straps around Charlotte's shoulders. “I’m sorry,” he replied softly. “It’s fine. I would prefer to act as if it’s not happening right now,” she replied as she went to start the kettle for tea. 

“I do hope this isn’t something you lock away until it eats at you,” the man replied solemnly. “Are you sad?” she asked blankly as she started getting the tea out of the cabinet. “Of course,” he replied as he walked over, forcibly wrapping his arms around her. 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to say anything until I knew for sure. I’m going to act as if it’s not happening to me. What are you making for breakfast?” she asked curiously.

 The man looked down into her beautiful face, studying each little curve and line. “What would my Princess like for breakfast?” he asked softly. “A joint,” she replied honestly. 

“Well how about a pain potion for starters? Pancakes and potatoes? I will make you some cute ones,” he offered as he stroked her cheek softly.

 “I’ll take it,” she replied before laying her face against his chest. The man stroked her hair for a moment, kissing the top of her head.

“I love you so much, Princess. Please try not to be too hard on yourself about this. You didn’t do anything to cause this. It’s not because you were enjoying your life too much if that's what you also believe. Things like this just happen sometimes,” he replied softly. 

“I need something,” she remarked as she looked up into his face. “Anything,” he replied. 

“There are a bunch of vintage cookbooks up in that cabinet I cannot reach. I want to read them but I know you don’t want me to stand on the counter,” she asked with a wide crazy expression. 

“Of course, a distraction. I’ll get them,” he replied as he broke away from their hug. The man got a chair from the dining table and pulled down the stack of vintage cookbooks.

 Y/N thanked him and grabbed the stack taking them over to the island so she could inspect them. 

“Part of me wants to try some of these wild recipes. I’ve seen cookbooks like these before in old shops. Half of these recipes involve gelatin molds and olives for some reason,” she chuckled. 

“So you wish to make something that is purposefully unappetizing?” he asked while taking ingredients out of the fridge for breakfast. 

She flipped through the book, holding up a page with a lime green gelatin mold with slices of tomato set inside it. “Girls look at this. Can you imagine? I love you both too much to feed you a gelatin mold. Your Papa is another story” she teased. 

“If you do make something, please, no gelatin molds. Perhaps, one of those pineapple upside down cakes or something,” he asked playfully. 

Y/N agreed while flipping through, “That does sound good. I doubt I have the ingredients for it though,” she looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. 

“After I make the Princess breakfast, I will go get the ingredients,” the man chuckled.

 “Girls, you need to get yourself one of these some day,” she pointed to Severus. “This is one of the good ones. He always keeps your Mama happy,” she told them. “You weren’t that happy with me last night if I remember correctly?” he teased. 

Y/N let out a long hmm sound, replying “Thank you for reminding me. I needed something else to hyper focus on after I get done skimming through these cookbooks,” she teased. 

“There are board games in the cabinet near the record player. Have you seen those yet?” the man announced as he worked on breakfast. Y/N let out a little squeal and went to inspect. 

“We’re going to play all of these. Monopoly, Clue, Scrabble, Jenga, Backgammon. Have you played any of these before? I’ve only played Backgammon with my grandfather,” she asked. 

“The only thing I have played in that cabinet is wizard's chess. I will play them all with you as long as we can make a wager,” he smirked back at her. “I’m game, get it?” she winked at him. 

The man let out an exaggerated grumble as he returned to the food. “Girls, I’m sorry. We are stuck with her,” he whispered. 

Y/N went back to the kitchen, taking out some vegetables for Sam's breakfast. “Do you miss when I couldn’t be in the kitchen with you?” she asked curiously.

 “The only thing I miss is when you would purposefully rub your body against mine if you were sneaking past me,” he remarked.

 “A solid move, honestly. You are just as much of a flirt. Constantly finding ways to touch me or tease me in some way,” she replied while cutting up carrots. The man huffed, “Flirt, I never,” he pretended. 

“I still remember in Potions class, after we started sleeping together, of course. You would never miss an opportunity to graze me with your cape or touch my foot with yours while inspecting my potions. My favorite is when you would wait until I was alone in the storage closet to block me in. You still can’t stop undressing me with your eyes while I stand here talking,” she replied cheekily. 

“It’s called giving proper respect when someone is speaking to you,” he teased before returning to the food. “Do you undress Minerva with your eyes as well? Do tell,” she chuckled. 

“Only you, babydoll,” he smirked back at her. After a bit, Severus brought the plates of food to their table. Y/N had already moved the girls over beside them. The man had made hand sized pancakes in the shape of a heart. 

Y/N had the same pancakes but neatly arranged on her plate, alongside crispy potatoes. “This is too cute, I cannot. Wait, don’t let them eat them yet. I need a picture of this,” she chuckled while getting up to grab their camera from a coffee table.

 She quickly snapped a picture of the girls in their high chairs with heart shaped pancakes. “Oh my, I’m trying not to cry, this is so sweet,” she said with teary eyes. “It’s just pancakes, Princess. It’s nothing to cry over,” he said with a soft expression. 

“It’s so much more than pancakes. You are just wonderful. I don’t tell you that enough, how much I appreciate you. As much as I love my own father, he never doted the way you do with the girls. I just really appreciate that about you. 

You never try to get out of your responsibilities with them. Sometimes you can be rather pushy about it to be honest. I just think that is lovely. Anyone can say that they love their children but I see it from you,” she confessed with a little tear trying to escape her eye. 

The man just listened patiently and replied, “I have to be pushy because their Mama is rather greedy with them. I appreciate your words though, Princess. That means a lot to me. You are an amazing Mama as well. I love how passionate you are about the girls. That being said, we are moving their cribs into their room tonight. There is far too much echo in that room for us to quietly make love,” he said.

 “Ugh I’m glad you brought that up. I had forgotten we almost suffocated under a blanket trying to keep it quiet. Girls, your Papa is right for once. You’re being evicted,” she announced to the girls who had already fallen asleep in their highchairs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.1K 87
This is book 3 in my series of Suffering. Please read part 1 and 2 first. Severus Snape and younger wife, Y/N, prepare to become first-time parents.
627 34 3
A short tale of a budding anesthesiology-magic student surrendering herself to her darkest, most taboo desires in Victorian Scotland. He tried to war...
246K 7K 53
***Currently re editing *** After Y/N family was taken in a serious accident she had to learn to be alone. When she starts learning some unhealthy co...
223K 6.9K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...