Suffering Part 4: New Blood

Por SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. Más

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Return of the Clown Part 2

183 14 6
Por SnaddysPet

The man grumbled, replying “I apologize. I was acting like an asshole. I know you were trying to have a sweet moment with me and I ruined it. After our shower, will you please come back with me? I'll put another very snug pair of boxers on if you wish,” he asked softly.

 Y/N was still angrily crossing her arms, leaned against the wall as little sprays of water hit her. She had backed up immediately as he came in, avoiding his touch.

“I want to know why you are acting like this all of a sudden,” she demanded.

 “I’m not over you hiding that from me, about Potter. Now I have to see you two working at the same school, because you didn’t volunteer the information. I’m still really irritated about finding out that way,” he replied honestly. 

“How does that mean I’m a slag or your favorite word, whore?” she demanded looking up at him angrily.

 “I never mean it in an earnest sense. I do not think of you that way. I just use it for shock value I suppose. You are my beautiful little Princess and I get really upset thinking of someone else touching you. Except when I have control of it of course. That man that enjoyed fucking your mouth a little too much almost got his head kicked in, Princess,” Severus whispered  as he leaned down to her ear.

Her chest was rising and falling, hearing his beautiful possessive words. “I’m yours, Daddy,” she replied softly. 

“That’s my girl. The thought of him touching my Princess in this very familiar way is very upsetting you know. I cannot believe you wrapped these lips around him. 

These lips are for Daddy only. I bet you even let him lick your little pussy. I know he didn’t do it the way I do. Daddy can make you cum in seconds, can’t he?” he whispered. 

“Get on your knees and ask for forgiveness,” she whispered back. “Princess, I already apologized,” he replied with a slow blink.

 “I guess you don’t like getting fucked anymore. Get on your knees and apologize or I’m cutting you off,” she ordered him.

 Severus knelt down in the shower in front of her, “Princess, I apologize for being an insufferable bastard. Will you please forgive me?” he asked softly. 

“Why is your cock hard while you’re apologizing?” she asked curiously. “Princess, I’m like three inches from your pussy. I’m doing my best here,” he confessed with a little chuckle. 

“What do you want to do to my pussy?” she asked curiously. “Everything,” he replied playfully. “Finish washing my body and then take me upstairs. We are going to play just how I want,” she ordered him. 

“Yes, Princess,” he agreed with a cheeky smirk. Once they were done with their shower, Severus carried the naked Princess up stairs to their play room and laid her on the bed. 

“You’re so strong Daddy,” she giggled as he laid her down. 

“Are you still mad at Daddy?” he asked curiously. Y/N smiled up at him, booping him on the nose. “I’m very mad,” she replied with a little giggle.

 “I was being very immature, taking my frustration out on you. I admit I let it get the better of me. I just hate thinking that someone else touched you in a way that you enjoyed. All of this is supposed to be for me,” he confessed. 

“I feel the same way about you,” she replied as she looked up into his handsome face. “It’s troublesome to think that you were touched by other women and enjoyed it. I feel like you are mine and you always were,” she added.

 “I feel the same, Princess,” he replied softly. He moved to the side so he could cuddle her. 

Both of them had lost their excitement for the moment. They laid there for several minutes wrapped in each other's arms.

“We need to go get in our bed before I fall asleep,” Y/N announced sleepily. “Do you want Daddy to carry you?” he whispered. “Please,” she asked sleepily. Again the man picked her up and carried her down to their bedroom, laying her in the bed.

 He pulled the blanket up and around them as he climbed into his spot. His face was always nuzzled into her neck when they slept, his arms and legs engulfing her like a prisoner. He slept as if he were scared she would get away. 

“Use me, in my sleep, Daddy” she whispered. The man let out a beautiful deep moan when he heard her words. “Yes, Princess,” he replied softly.

 It was several hours later, the middle of the night. The room was dark except for some moonlight coming through their floor to ceiling windows. 

Y/N felt Severus stirring behind her. Gently at first he started pressing himself against her ass. His arms held her tightly while he slowly pressed against her ass with his big aching cock.

 As gently as he could, he scooted down, attempting to line himself up with her entrance. 

Y/N could feel his cock almost jumping as he roughly rubbed it against her. It felt as if it were pulsing to get inside her. 

Finally, he pushed just the head inside her dripping wet pussy. Y/N was doing her best not to move and act asleep but it was very difficult. 

She wanted nothing more than to ride his cock at that moment. She made a few little noises as if she were waking up. 

Severus whispered, “Shhh go back to sleep, Princess,” he said. She let out a little whine and turned onto her stomach as if she were changing sleeping positions.

Severus was able to straddle her legs very carefully, pressing just the head of his cock down inside her pussy. “Daddy, stop,” she whimpered. She was wagging her ass up at him as if she were trying to get away.

 “Princess, I have to. Do you feel how hard this is? What am I supposed to do with this?” he whispered as he slid himself deep inside her, filling her. 

He filled her so completely that she let out a gasp from her mouth. He leaned down over her back so he could fuck her and whisper filthy things into her ear. He cradled her head while he fucked her, pushing the hair from her face so he could kiss her gently over her shoulder. 

“This is just for me isn’t it? You don’t want this with anyone else do you?,” he whispered. She could tell he was needing reassurance. "Let me turn over so I can kiss you,” she insisted. 

The man lifted up so she could turn, allowing them to kiss in missionary. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, kissing him softly.

 She broke from their kiss whispering, “I only want this with you. I promise. I will never want anyone else in this way, Severus. This piece of me has always been yours,” she whispered softly. 

“We belong to each other,” he whispered softly before meeting her mouth again in a beautiful kiss. They kissed passionately for several minutes, just slowly making love to each other. 

She pulled from their kiss, whispering, “I need to ride my Daddies cock,” she said. 

The man let out a beautiful moan as he wrapped his arm around her and turned them both over. She quickly sat up, bracing herself on his chest and started riding him. 

Y/N grabbed his hand, placing it over her own mouth in order to stifle her own whimpers. This was the first time they were making love in their bed at the new house. It was difficult since the twins' cribs were still in their room. 

They were both a bit frustrated with how quiet they were having to be. Severus loved hearing her little whimpers as she fucked him. 

She ducked down, pulling the thick blankets over them in order to stifle some of the sounds. “Daddy, I’m so close,” she whispered while she rode him.

 The blanket sort of hung around them in a tent as she rode his cock. “Me too, Princess. You’re going so good, just a little more,” he directed her. “Cum with me Daddy, please, for the Princess,” she whimpered into his chest. 

Severus wrapped her arms tightly around her as they both started cumming together. “I love you so much,” he whimpered while they held each other. 

Waves of orgasm washed over both of them so intensely. His cock jumped and pulsed deeply inside her as she squeezed him over and over.

 “I love you. Until my last breath,” she said in a soft shaky voice. “Until my last breath,” he replied as he held her tightly to his chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.1K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
94.3K 3K 27
As the new Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, you have many obligations. Little do you know, you also have other abilities that will be thruste...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
4.5K 45 26
15 year old River Snape was kept from hogwarts by her father Professor Snape all her life in attempt to keep her safe from all the dangerous things t...