Bullied by my lover

By _GillianGilinsky_

What happened to best friends forever more like best friends for never...Freshman year is the hardest to get... More

Flash back
Reality
Winter party
Dinner
Whats wrong with you?
Back to normal
February
The beat down
The party
Friends again?
Jack pov:
Brendas pov:
The call
"The date"
Months later
Graduation night
Time
the gilinskys
Going to college
Was it love
Thank you!!!

What happen?

2.9K 46 0
By _GillianGilinsky_

When sophomore year came around everyone was asking me about Jack and when he's coming back I answered as much questions I could. Jack came back to school and people notice he wasn't very 'friendly' to me let alone my best friend so people asked me what happen to us I would just look at them and say "I have no idea." Jack started becoming abusive in 2nd semester of sophomore year he was popular had a girl friend and didn't need me but I would always try and talk to him and it was the worst mistake I've done..try to win him back of course I gave up and then the unexpected happen he hit me. Of course I was shocked and hurt but I knew he wasn't the same person anymore after that I was alone Daniel had moved the week after my dad past away I had no one to grieve to Jack showed up to his funeral and when he saw me he just laughed. Sometimes I questioned our friendship was it real or did he just pretend all thoughs years. His family always asked why I never came over and stuff like that but I simply just responded "it's not the same anymore." I'm so happy senior years almost over I just want to get it over with and move on. ooh and by the way no I'm not popular but I do have friends they just don't know about Jack. He's my past and I like keeping it like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 32.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
292K 4.6K 21
Who knew that teen pregnancies were so complicated? Well, everyone, really! Except for maybe Jenna Holmes. When she discovers she's pregnant, she get...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...