Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

Oleh dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... Lebih Banyak

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52

558 35 2
Oleh dragonshardtales101

Raising a hand out towards an oncoming group, Faythe sprouted a few dagger-like feathers from her arm, sending them straight at the them.

They all fell within only seconds of getting struck in the head.

Faythe kept close to Robin, refusing to leave her side when she's still in this panicking state. It was like an instinct to stay as her anchor.

'Crash!'

"Look—!" Wyper called out after swinging the butt end of his gun at a agent that wasn't looking.

Everyone turned to see a humongous fist destroy a side of a pillar tower that held up the bridge of hesitation. The fist seemed to be forcefully enlarged as the other end of the arm it shrunk immensely. And out flying from the destroyed pillar was a rubber captain they all knew.

"Luffy—!" Faythe yelled out with a gasp.

Some fighting could be heard as Luffy and his opponent—which was most likely Lucci—destroy the warship they accidentally landed on while trying to get a hit on the other.

"He's still kicking... Heh...Hehehahahaha!!" Wyper started laughing.

Franky raised a brow at the shandorian, "What's so funny over there, chuckles?"

Wyper waved off the Cyborg, not feeling like giving a retort, "Our Captain is still fighting...! And as long as Luffy still fights. Then I will not back down and hold our ground until everyone else recovers!" He reloaded his bazooka and shot forward with his shooters straight into a screaming army of soldiers, "CMERE AND FIGHT ME—!!"

"He's a lunatic." Franky concluded.

"He's a Strawhat. We're all lunatics after a while of joining." Faythe corrected with a curt smile at the sight of Wyper tearing ass and spitting bitches like the true warrior he was.

An explosion erupted on the warship.

Her eyes widened significantly at the massive blast, "Now way..." Looking for any signs of her Captain or his opponent.

Franky looked on in shock, "Hey, hey.. They fired at a warship with fellow marines on it..!!"

"This is the power of the Buster Call, I triggered!!" Man child stumbled up to his feet, a mocking finger pointing at Franky, "This is Justice, Cutty Flam!!! Now!! Hand Nico Robin over!! Then maybe I can pardon you for your crime!"

Faythe edged closer towards her crew mate, a feathered blade in hand, "This son of a bitch is getting on my very last nerve..."

"Besides, why do you have to protect that woman and these pirates—!? You're not a pirate, yourself!! Would you trust a dangerous woman with Ohara blood running in her veins over the World Government that protects you day and night!!? If you defy us, you'll just end up like Tom and—"

He didn't get to finish his rant as an iron fist connected with his already bruised and blotched face, "ARGGGHBB—!!"

"CHIEF—!!"

"His face can't possibly swell any more than that!!"

Man child scrambled back up to his feet and brandished his strangely shaped sword. At the hilt of the blade was an elephant morphed head with no body attached.

"He drew the Zouken, 'Funkfreed'!"

"TAKE THIS—!!" Man child swung the sword from over his shoulder and aimed it straight towards Robin at his target, "Elephant Chooooop!!!"

Robin looked upon the ever growing exogamy that flew forward in size, "Eh?" Surprised that it can change its size by silent commands.

"You are... truly a hopeless guy..." Franky jumped in before Faythe could move a muscle and stopped the oncoming attack with just his strength alone.

Man child gasped, "He stopped it!!"

Faythe felt her nerves spike at how close the elephant blade had come to slicing Robin in half. It stood not even an inch away from her forehead.

Franky held the elephant's trunk blade between his armpit and his free hand dislodging from his wrist to showcase a cannon built into his arm, "Turn your nose back to normal... Elephant!!" He glared it dead in the eyes, "Otheriwse, I'll shoot you between the eyes!!"

Slowly its trunk withered down to a normal limp trunk out of pure fear alone.

Man child threw a fit in the background, "Rage there and slash him to pieces!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Okay, that's good, you're a good boy."Franky merely gave the elephant a small encouraging pat of good grace before glancing back at Robin's unreadable look, "Nico Robin, Crazy Bird Lady, will the Strawhats come here?"

Robin and Faythe glanced at the other and shared a small smile. Both answering him at the same time, "Everyone will come for sure!!"

That was all Franky needed before he turned to Man Child, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU THAT I PLACED MY BET ON THEM, SPANDA!!"

"WHAAAAT!!?" Man child shrieked.

"I never thought this day would come. If only I'd had the power that day." Franky took a deep inhale through his nose, "I wanted to get Tom-san back no matter what...!! Despite knowing Enies Lobby's unrelenting myth... Despite knowing the remarkable power of the World Government!! The Strawhats abandoned all of their common sense and marched ahead!!!" He hollered with a frustrated expression.

Faythe's view on the tin man seemed to brighten with a blur of colors at the sight of his tale, his hidden potential out of pure curiosity alone fueled Faythe to listen attentively, "Franky..."

"They won't hesitate to make the entire world their enemy just for one of their Nakama!! It's such a refreshing feeling...!!" Franky began running towards Man Child with Funkfreed's trunk in his hand over his shoulder, "I've never forgotten Tom-san's death till today!! Every time that official's idiotic face crosses my mind... I always wished that I could crush him!!!!"

Man Child took a nervous step back, "Hey, wait, idiot!! No, don't do that!!!"

"JUST. LIKE. THIS!!!!" Franky threw the entire elephant over his shoulder right on top of Man Child's idiotic self. Crushing the stupid man as he should've been long ago. The force of the throw had created a massive crater around the impact.

"HOOOAAAAGGGHHG!!"

"Thanks to them... My wish has come true!!!" Franky then turned and fired at the rest of the marines that tried sticking close to the Man Child, "WEAPONS LEFT—!!" Bullets fired from his left wrist, "I've been dead once. If the Strawhats can get out here alive, I wouldn't mind sacrificing my life again!! Surrender your ship!!! I'll make a way for them to escape!!!"

Robin finally stood up and looked on with a determined expression, "I'll help too! I think I'm fine now." She gave Faythe a reassuring smile.

Franky glanced over his shoulder, "Hrrm?"

Robin smiled in a new light of hope dawning her eyes, "It's different now from that time in Ohara...!! I have nothing to fear... Because I'm not alone anymore!!"

Faythe smiled at her new look. A genuine look of content on where she stood, protecting and aiding her new found family. To the red head, Robin had never looked anymore beautiful than ever before.

Wyper landed beside Faythe with a grunt as he finished off one side of the front lines, "Did I miss anything..?" He noticed Robin aiding Franky in clearing a path.

Faythe smiled, "You know what?" She glanced up at Wyper's confused brow raise, "I think the tin can, ain't so bad Afterall..."

Wyper hummed in agreement, "So that's what my lady thinks... I'm glad you think so too."

Faythe smiled at his content expression, seeing him in his element looked like it semi-relaxed him a tad bit, "Now let's go bombard a ship—!!" She ran off to follow Robin and Franky.

Wyper stumbled to catch up with her, "Wait for me, my lady—!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Here have this art of Quinn.

Also I just love Franky's pure devotion and description of just how crazy the Strawhats are in the face of impossible odds.

Here ya go, buttercups—!!

Word Count:(1325)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

25.5K 732 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...
716 32 13
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...
2K 97 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
46K 906 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...