Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 46

4.5K 449 49
By koovoobi

Jungkook stepped down the stairs, sensing complete silence in the house, which is unusual in the Kim household. He went into the kitchen and saw Aunty Lee busy preparing breakfast for everyone. "Oh, Jungkook. Give me a minute. I will get your breakfast." she said, taking a bowl. "Where is mom?" he asked. "She has not woken up until now," she stated. "Until now?" he asked, his gaze drawn to the clock, which read 9.30 a.m. "What happened to her?" he asked, making a U-turn and walking directly to Mrs Kim's room.

"Mom. Mom." After a few minutes of knocking, he smiled at Mr Kim, who had just opened the door. "Jungkook. "Are you all right?" he inquired with concern. "Yes dad. Mom?" he asked. "She is here. Lying down. She is having a headache," he said, making room for him to enter. Jungkook walked inside and approached her, who was pretending to sleep. He sat beside her, taking her hand in his. "I missed out on my morning smoothie and oil massage. Have you stopped pampering me? Is.. Is it because I.. I can't give a grand.." Jungkook looked at the palm covering his mouth, then at his mother-in-law's tear-filled eyes. She shook her head, whispering, "Do not finish that." Jungkook took her hand from his mouth and kissed it. "Everything is fine. He is unfamiliar with living in a joint family because he has never lived with us. That is why he is misinterpreting things. Give him time. Mm?" Jungkook inquired, stroking her hand. "Because of him, Tae and yo..you." she whispered. "Tae and I, what, mom? We are exactly the same as before. Do you believe that we can be broken apart by someone? "Do you not realize your son is enmeshed in this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow and extending his pinky finger. "Mm. I... I just cannot handle it when my kids fight." she pouted her lips. "Haha. We should instill some maturity in them since they are still such impressionable boys and fight in this manner." Jungkook said. "We should." she agreed. "Set those items aside. Everything is well with us. We have to adapt because we live with people who have varying personalities and behaviors, and we cannot win over everyone, right? Thus, let it be. Do not shut yourself off like this, Mom. Or do you want us to return to the apartment? Do you know how much I enjoy living here? With everyone." he asked. "No.. No.. I am up. Come. I will make you a banana smoothie." Mrs Kim wiped her tears away and went to the washroom to wash her face. Jungkook's eyes traveled behind her and he sighed but smiled when he felt a caressing on his head. "Thanks for being an understanding son." Mr Kim said and kissed his head. "We are fortunate to have you in his household because this.. This is sufficient in any household to sever the bonds among members. This is more than enough to break apart the relationships." he said. "I cherish my family. Dad. I want them to stay together forever. And I will do anything for it." he said, standing up when he noticed Mrs Kim had returned. "Come." she called him and went out, Jungkook also trailed behind her.

"You like it?" she asked, looking at the boy sipping the smoothie. Jungkook nodded. "Mom. See, he again broke it." Jungkook and Mrs Kim turned to see Jennie walking to them holding a shirt and button. "Give me. "I will stitch it," she said, taking it from her hands. "What's this?" she asked Jungkook. "Banana and nuts smoothie, you want it?" he asked, extending the glass. "Let me see." she took a sip, paused for a second, and nodded. Jungkook went to the kitchen and poured her another glass. "Mom. I will be back." Mrs Kim looked at Yoongi, who was rushing outside. "What happened?" she inquired. "Jimin will kill me anytime soon. We ran out of diapers." he said and went out. "He is always like this. Do you know how many texts I sent him asking him to buy it?" Jimin spoke with disappointment. "Ah. It's the same for everyone. Come, I will give you." Jennie stood up from the chair, holding her large round belly, and wiggled into the room, Jimin following behind her. "I think it is best if we include those on the grocery list. Anyhow, there will soon be more children. Thus, let us maintain its stock." Mrs. Kim said, to which Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook went to the room and saw his dear husband still asleep soundly. "Aren't you going to the studio?" he inquired, nestling his boba head between his arms and lying beside him. "Umm." In his raspy morning voice, Taehyung hummed. "It's already 10." he said, rubbing his face on his chest. "Mm." he again hummed without opening his eyes. "Wake up." he said and again got a hum. Jungkook grinned before biting his n.pple. "Ahhh.." Taehyung pushed him away and rubbed his chest. "Ouch. That hurts like hell." Taehyung said while rubbing his left n.pple. "Oho. Then think about me when he chews on mine." Rolling his eyes, Jungkook said. "However, I never bite you this forcefully," he complained. "Yes. How you cracked it is still fresh in my mind. Above all, you s.cked it like a baby and never left it for even a day." Jungkook replied. "Oh, did I? Then, Let me see how things are now," he said, scooting next to Jungkook. "Noooo.. Haha.. Tae.. Leave me.." Jungkook laughed, squirming in his hold when Taehyung nuzzled his chests.

~
By the time Jungkook dressed Taehyung and dragged him out of the room, it was past noon. "Isn't he going to the studio today?" Mrs Kim asked, while she served some ice-cream to others except Mr Kim, Seojoon and Yeonjun. "He is lazy today." Jungkook said and took a seat on the floor beside Mia. "Do TaeTae want Mia's stick?" the little girl asked. "Mm. We will buy a bigger one." Jungkook said and took another crayon from her and started coloring with her. "Are you clean now? I mean.. Mm.." Jimin paused. "Mm." Jungkook hummed. "Okay. Dad and mom said they would come next week, not this week. Dad has a few emergencies." Jimin said. "But we already booked the resort." Jennie said. "Mm. Let us go as a family now and have the gathering next week. On Mia's birthday." Mrs Kim suggested. "Yes. That's a good idea." Jimin approved with a little clap. "Where is hyung?" Taehyung asked Jimin after taking Jae in his hands. "Writing something." he said. "I.. I have a wish." Jungkook began by looking around at everyone. When Taehyung heard that, he looked him in the eyes, full of doubt. "I want to quit my job." he said. "Job? Why?" Mrs Kim asked and sat beside Jimin. "I.. I want to start something new," he explained. "A business?" Jennie inquired. "Not a business. Mm." He turned to face Taehyung, who was paying close attention to what he had to say. "I want to start a mm.. Montessori." he said and closed his eyes. "Montessori?" Jimin asked. "Mm. More like a day care cum montessori. Only with kids between the ages of 2.30 and 3.30," he declared. "Isn't it risky?" Jennie asked. "Yes. But it should be alright if we have the right personnel, right?" he questioned. "Where, though?" Jimin asked. "Not in the city. May be here. A few distance from our home." Jungkook said hesitantly. "Good. Talk to dad. He will have suggestions. In addition, we own a building that we have leased to a few local retailers there." Mrs Kim said. "You mean the lane's left corner?" Jennie asked. Mrs Kim nodded. "That will be good. Will you also hire us, Jungkookie?" she asked, her eyes glinting. "You already have two kids to take care and one will be here in two months. So, I would appreciate it if you took proper care of them first." Mrs Kim scoffed. Jennie pursed her lips and leaned back against the sofa. Jimin giggled when he heard that. "That includes you, as well." Jimin immediately pressed his lips together when he heard that. "Go ahead. We will be cheering for you. Don't worry." Mrs Kim assured. Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung, who had not spoken until now. Jungkook crawled to him and sat next to his leg. "I will only do it if you agree." Jungkook said, cupping Taehyung's hand, which was holding Jae's small feet. Taehyung sighed and glanced at him. He stroked his head and said, "Did I ever tell you a No?" "Go ahead, like mom said. I am on your side." When Jungkook heard that, he grinned broadly. "Cool. So, Mr Husband. I am taking out a few bucks from your fixed deposit. You need not worry; I will repay you with interest. Jungkook said. "I don't want interest. I want returns." he said. "I will think about it before that let me submit the business plan to dad for verification." he said. "Mm. I will help you with that." Taehyung said, cupping his face with one palm. "I.. I can do it, right? This Montessori?" Jungkook asked quietly. "You can." Taehyung gently caressed his cheeks, his gaze tracing every delicate feature of his face. "You look so beautiful," he whispered, leaning forward and tilting his head. Before Taehyung could press his lips against Jungkook, Jungkook covered his lips with his palm and glared at him. That's when Taehyung heard a few coughs. He closed his eyes tightly and backed away, giving his mom a nervous smile as she warned him with her eyes. "Taetae kisses Kookie every time. Here, here and here." Jungkook's eyes widened as he heard Mia point to her lips, nape, and chest, passing along that valuable information. When Taehyung saw his husband's death glare, he carefully kept Jae on the play-mat and nervously wiped his hands on his track pants.

"Also, TaeTae always keeps Kookie on his lap. Especially when Mia sleeps." that's it Taehyung got to his feet, staggered, and then managed to get back up and dash to the room. "Haha. She.. She is." Jennie laughed in embarrassment and motioned Mia to remain quiet and continue coloring. Jimin, meanwhile, forced himself to hold back his laughter when he saw his mother-in-law's face had become the shade of a torn cherry tomato. And our poor baby momma, he felt like digging a hole and burying himself. "I.." Jungkook attempted to lighten the mood with a smile, but after noticing all the faces, he decided it was best to continue coloring and teach his husband later.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 29.4K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
256K 11.1K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
103K 4.9K 7
Being pregnant while living alone is not an easy task. No one to talk and no one to love. Only him and the 'babies'. But he's not complaining and he'...
95.2K 4.5K 37
Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then getting married without parents consent... C...