Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51

442 33 3
By dragonshardtales101

As the two pirates stumbled down the hall and went to pass a massive broken down wall, a large explosion erupted in the distance.

Wyper and Faythe both froze as they turned to see how close it was.

"That was the fence surrounding the island..." Faythe muttered.

"So it begins..." Wyper grunted before hurrying on. His hand holding Faythe gingerly as he didn't wanna irritate her wounds. She was much more prioritized than he was at the moment with fatality.

Faythe heard a small whistle in the air, "What—" Before she could even investigate the top proportion of the Tower of Justice had been blown over it's side—and Wyper and Faythe were in the middle of it.

"RUN—!"

Faythe had scrambled to her feet as she dodged sliding crates and broken pillars running towards the tilting side.

Wyper quickly equipped his shooters and activated the breath dial to amp up the speed. He shot forward and held Faythe close to him as he aimed his bazooka at the other end of the hall, "BLUE BURN—!!!" His wings tucked around her as he shielded her from the loose debris that might've rained down on her.

As soon as they cleared the building, he unwrapped his wings from the lady in his hold and let them spread out wide—letting the wind carry them down.

"Look—!" Faythe pointed down towards the Bridge of Hesitation, "It's Franky and Robin—!" And there they both stood next to the other, fighting off as many marines as they could until the rest of the crew meet up with them.

"Alright! Going in for a landing...!" Wyper tucked in his wings and let his shooters blast them towards the fighting scene.

"Drop me—!"

"You got it—!!"

As soon as he let go, he witnessed the sight of Faythe immediately transform into her beast form. A screeching shriek leaving her beak as she flew down and toppled down a few marines that tried sneaking up on Robin.

The woman immediately turned to fight off the person, but then realized who it was with a softening smile, "Mrs. Writer..."

Faythe shifted out of her beast form in a blur of feathers flying in the air.

Next thing Robin knew, she was being tackled into a massive hug from the redhead.

"IM SO GLAD YOUR OKAY—!!!" Faythe cried out. Her eyes wobbling with so much built up emotion, "YOUR GONNA COME BACK WITH US, AND IMMA GIVE YOU THE BIGGEST CUDDLES—!!"

Robin's face melted into a happy smile, "I wouldn't pass that up for the world..." She let out a small laugh at her emotional friend, "Derishishishi...!"

Franky sniffled at the scene and immediately wiped his face with his massive arm, "Well shit! I'm not crying—! But it's soo sweeeeeett....!!" He blubbered.

Faythe looked at the cyborg with a disgusted look, "Ew."

"DONT RUIN THE GOOD MOMENT—!!" Franky snapped at the redhead.

Wyper flew down and sucker punched a nearby agent that pointed a rifle at the two ladies trying to enjoy the other's company as much as they could, "Pay attention you bastard—!!"

Franky whipped around and glared at the shandorian, "Why you—!!" He then rose his massive arm out and shot a round of bullet directly at Wyper. But it ended up taking down a few more marines behind the man.

Wyper raised a brow and shifted the cigarette between his teeth, "Don't be a child."

Franky grinded his teeth in frustration as he began to let loose on the marines and agents around them, "I don't wanna hear that from the man who follows a kid around like a lost puppy."

Wyper triggered his bazooka and blasted a whole group of marines in the distance, his eyes shooting the cyborg a nasty look, "I'll beat you to an ugly pulp, you freakish metal creature of nature...!" He stomped over to the blue haired man.

Another round of explosions left the other side as Franky took care of another group, "I'd like to see you try—! You dog of a bird—!" 

Wyper spat his cigarette to the ground and smashed it with his sandal, "I won't even break a sweat."

Both men glared at the other, you could practically see lightning shoot at the other from where Faythe and Robin hugged the other.

"It's giving deja vu." Faythe muttered.

"They remind you of Sanj-San and Zoro-San, huh?" Robin smiled blissfully.

"Oh no..." Faythe let out an aggravated groan, "More arguing... How could I live on knowing this~!!"

Robin smiled, "You'll just have to live with it." She shrugged coyly.

Faythe giggled at that.

It then began with just Robin and Faythe fighting and joining in as well, but Franky and Wyper somehow made it their mission to try and destroy anything that moves slightly an inch close to them.

It looked like they started to take down as many as possible than the other.

How nice of them I guess.

"Hurry!"

"All you have to do is catch Nico Robin and get her on the convoy!!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY—!!" Faythe hollered as she sent a harsh delivering punch to the marine that shoutedy that.

"Don't waste your time!! Warships are coming!!"

"It's already too late—!!"

"Huh—!?" Man child—who Faythe just noticed—peered over his shoulder with wide eyes.

"UWAAAAAHHH!!"

"I SEE SHADOWS!!"

"ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BRIDGE—!!"

Man child let out a childish huff and went to grab a nearby marine that started to run away, but missed, "H-Hey, don't run! Wait!!"

Faythe and the others turned to look at the end of the Bridge of Hesitation. Sailing through the thick mist and massive Gates of Justice, was dozens of marine ships coming their way.

"Oh no..." Faythe muttered, "That doesn't look good..."

"A FLEET OF WARSHIPS!! BUSTER CALL WILL COMMENCE!!"

The group of pirates jumped at the sound of explosions erupting like a domino effect—all throughout the island. If you didn't see a building all you saw was the afterimage of smoke rising from the hungry flames.

'Triggering the Buster Call!! Targeting Strawhat Luffy and his gang, approximate count: 60. However under the private agreement with Admiral Aokiji, the criminal Nico Robin, who is on the Bridge of Hesitation, will be excluded from the targets!! Other details are unimportant!! Destroy the entire Judicial Island—Enies Lobby!!!!'

The announcement rang out all through the island, 'All ships take positions!!!'

"There, look guys!! Don't run!! Those warships will bypass this bridge!!" Man child tried convincing himself, "Wahahaha!! It's all because I'm here!! Right, my dad said so, too!! He said, 'Even if it was indiscriminate bombardment, it would avoid me'!!"

'The bridge the criminal is on will be temporarily excluded from the targets!!'

"There, look, guys!! It's safe here!!" Man child called out, "It's all because I'm the chief of CP9!!"

Franky gapped at the wreckage, "...What a horrible scene." He then noticed the silence from the woman he saved earlier, "Herm? Hey... You—!" He then saw that Faythe was already next to her, holding the woman in her arms as she placed her chin on top of her head.

"I need you to count as you take in a few breathes with to me, Robin..." Faythe muttered urgently.

Robin leaned into her comforting embrace as he hands gripped her arms, shaking like a leaf at the sounds of destruction filtering in around them, "I can't stop trembling...!!!"

Faythe began trying to cope her into regulating her breathing as a distraction while Wyper and Franky took liberty in shielding them, "Just count.. Come on. 1... 2..."

Robin closed her eyes and focused on Faythe's rising chest, "1... 2..."

"That's it. 3.... Hold. And exhale slowly...." Faythe muttered quietly, "1... 2... 3..."

Slowly but gradually, Robin had began to lessen her trembling and fear as she put her entire attention on Faythe's even heart pattern. A nice and strange realization that her friends are still with her and she's not alone.

"We'll escape this... Like always." Faythe gave a small squeeze of her hand in reassurance.

"Like always..." Robin repeated with a weak smile.

/:/~***~/:/

Alright!!!!!

I kinda had too much fun with Wyper and Franky. It was unexpected but hilarious nonetheless.

Also I canon that Robin's real laugh is Derishishishi. You ain't changing my mind.

Faythe also knows how to calm panic attacks.

Word Count:(1395)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
19.1K 676 50
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨... ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
16K 385 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...
2.8K 176 30
This story begins when the crew arrives on Jaya in search for Sky Island. In that search Robin encounters two individuals that could answer their qu...