Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Part 1
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid

13 0 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : Finally! Finally, we have reached this fight. I love reading and writing this chapter. The faith and love that Sakura has for Hibari was honestly my favorite part to write to write about in this chapter. I hope you all enjoy it as well.

The boy jumped. He jumped from the helicopter. "Hibari Kyoya!" Adelheid yelled at the boy. He landed right in front of Sakura. The girl took half a step back as she watched him stand up. He looked at her, a hint of kindness in his eyes aimed at her. "Hibari... you!" Gokudera called him out on his late arrival. "Hibari-san..." Tsuna muttered his name.

The cloud guardian then looked past his princess. "Hey there, herbivore... So where is it? The other little herbivore that tore up the inheritance ceremony...?" he asked the others. "What?" Gokudera asked him. "The other herbivore?" Tsuna questioned. "He's talking about Enma." Reborn explained.

The princess could feel her heart pounding in her chest. If she moved she would end up touching him. The last time they saw each other, touched each other, it was in his room. But she could tell he wasn't paying attention to her. She went to turn to look back at Adelheid when she heard his voice, "Keep your eyes on me, Saku." Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. He wasn't looking at her but it was clear he wanted her attention only on him.

"I'll tell you this, Vongola's cowardly boss is nothing at all like Simon's boss Enma! Don't lump them together!" she yelled at them. Hibari turned and looked at the other Vongola members. He grabbed Sakura's wrist forcing her to be close to him. His hand slid down her wrist and linked their fingers together. She looked up at him surprised by the action but she tightly held his hand back.

"What's so different? It's just territory." He said to all of them. "Eh?" Tsuna asked, confused. "Wha? Territory?" Gokudera couldn't believe this boy. Sakura giggled. "Enma isn't here, but since you came I'll take care of you. Duel me, Hibari Kyoya" Adelheid demanded of him. "Fine. During the fight on the roof before, I saw the size of your 'beast'." he commented to all of them. He turned, still holding the princess's hand, forcing her to face him as he met Adelheid's eyes. "You cannot bite me to death." he stated to her.

"What?" she asked in disbelief. Sakura moved her head and looked over at the other girl. "On the other hand... You'll make a good outlet for my frustration... as a lump of meat." he taunted her. "You bastard. It looks like you still don't understand the terrifying strength of the Simon." she shot at him. He scoffed and let go of Sakura's hand. He took half a step forward in a form of protection. "As you are right now, Sakura could easily bite you to death." he continued to taunt her. Sakura blushed and looked up at him. "Kyo..." she muttered but there was nothing but confidence in his eyes. He firmly believed what he said.

"It's a duel. The rules are decided by our pride. My pride is...The Simon family led by Enma and... the will to cleanse!" She said, showing off her armband. "The rules are decided by our pride?" he asked his princess. She nodded her head confirming what he had heard. "Strange. I can't think of anything I'd call pride, but... The answer isn't hard. Namimori middle school's disciplinary committee and the iron hammer for those who disturb its order along with those who dare to touch what's mine." He showed his armband as well.

"I knew it was gonna come to this!" Gokudera yelled out in disbelief. "Hibari is sparkling right now." Reborn commented. Sakura was blushing but she shook her head. This boy was anything but surprising. He was so predictable that it was embarrassing. "I thought so...then the rules are simple. Battle for the arm bands!" Adelheid announced.

"An exceedingly simple rule. Whoever takes their opponent's armband first wins." Adelheid explained the condition of victory. "We don't need to decide on any means. I'm completely stressed out right now. Anything to divert that into is fine by me." Hibari stated as he started to look bored. "Very well, begin! My element of the earth is... glacier!" she said, holding up her wrist and flicking it out showing millions of little icicles around her. "Come follow me! Head to the stage!" She said as she leaped off the cliff.

The group ran to the edge to see where she was heading. "A waterfall!" Gokudera said surprised. Adelheid stuck out her arm and froze part of the waterfall. She then dug her weapon into it and used it as a race to land at the bottom. "Wh...what power!" Gokudera said, looking down. "She's strong. That's why she's practically the leader of the Simon." Reborn said looking down.

Hibari was unimpressed but he smirked as seeing Sakura's back. He was happy to be around her again. He walked towards the cliff. "Little herbivore. Your face just now... is boring. Look closely... at my fight." he said as he met Tsuna's eyes by standing in front of him. Sakura looked at Hibari next to her. He turned his attention to her. Without any warning he grabbed her by her waist and lifted her chin before stealing a deep, longing, and missing, kiss. The kiss was quick and the princess didn't get a chance to respond. "Make sure he watches." he told her, letting her go and leaving her breathless and flustered.

He then leaped off the cliff. "Hi...Hibari-san!" Tsuna yelled out. Sakura ran to the edge. "Kyo!" she yelled his name. He glanced back at them before pulling out his hedgehog. "Roll!" he summoned. The poor hedgehog realized it was falling and began to freak out. Hibari got close to it and smiled as he lightly touched it. "Don't be afraid. Needle ball form, Roll" he requested. Excited, the hedgehog made several of its spike balls and created a path down for his master. Hibari landed safely at the bottom of the cliff. "He's starting," Gokudera commented.

"Well then, you should equip your Vongola gear, Hibari Kyoya." Adelheid pointed out to him. "Well then, here it comes. Roll, cambio form." he ordered. The hedgehog burst into flames that surrounded Hibari. "So that's your Vongola gear." Adelheid stared at him. "That's right." Hibari stood proud. "He modified his uniform." Gokudera yelled out.Sakura found herself blushing. He looked so dashingly handsome in his modified uniform that she couldn't take her eyes off him. "Here I come!" Adelheid announced. "Well... shall we begin the battle for the armbands?" he asked her.

"Tenth! Where are you going?" Gokudera yelled at Tsuna who was followed closely behind by the Yakuza Princess. "Hibari-san said to watch his fight. I've got to get closer." Tsuna shared with Gokudera. The princess smiled. "Gokudera, bring the idiot cow." Reborn ordered. "Eh? Yes, sir." he yelled out. He then followed them down the stairs of the cliff.

"Let me say this first, Hibari Kyoya... I don't intend on crossing weapons with you at all." Adelheid said. "What are you on about? Are you giving up already?" Hibari asked her unamused. "I'm declaring my victory." "How interesting." The boy held up his tonfa and charged at her. The ice user waited for him to get a little closer before dodging his attack. She backflipped to a rock where she used the force of the landing to launch herself into the waterfall. "...into the waterfall?" Gokudera said surprised. Tsuna watched intensely as the Yakuza princess stood by his side.

"Hibari Kyoya... watch carefully..." Adelheid unleashed a large amount of flames around her that stretched out and forced the boy to take a leap back. A star of ice appeared in the center of the waterfall and began expanding. "This is the immaculate fortress...the complete castle of ice! Diamond castle!" Adelheid sealed herself in this ice-like castle fortress.

"Castle of ice?" Gokudera was stunned. "I hate to admit that it's pretty impressive." Sakura said, looking up at it. "The diamond castle has a calcified coating from the flame of the glacier. It's completely impervious to any physical or natural attack. And in the face of flames, its 'freezing' power can handle any flame attack. For example, it can repel even an attack on the level of Sawada Tsunayoshi's X burner. Muro difesa Invincible!" she proudly in her castle of ice. "She said even... the tenth's X burner." Gokudera was both insulted and annoyed. "Oh? Looks like it's itching to get bitten." Hibari said, smirking. Sakura giggled a little and proudly looked at Hibari.

"But while you're closed off inside that ice.. How do you expect to take my armband?" He asked her unamused. "I won't be the one to take it." Adelheid said calmly. The water below him began to bubble. Strange droplets began to form. The droplets then took the same shape as humans and solidified into frozen puppets. "Ice puppets?" Gokudera asked. "Your opponent will be those girls. These 500 blizzardroids... every single one possesses the same fighting power as me. Gruppo Attacco Invincible!" Adelheid explained how she was going to get his armband. "500 of them..." Gokudera looked worried. "That's an impressive power..." Reborn commented. "What a joke." Sakura commented.

The group looked over at her. "What do you mean?" Gokudera asked her. "This is nothing but a warm up for him. Kyoya won't lose to those. If anything this will bore him." Sakura said, shrugging. Tsuna looked up at her. "Are you sure Senpai?" She nodded confidently. "I know it." she said looking back at Hibari.

"From the start, you never had any chance... of winning." Adelheid taunted the boy. "Go!" She ordered her droids. They all rushed at him. He blocked the first attack. Two more came to attack him from behind. Two more came from his side. They were all destroyed. "Wh...what happened?" Gokudera asked. "Told you. It's nothing more than a warm up for him." The princess said as she watched her love, release the chain in his tonfas destroying the droids.

The chain snapped back into his tonfa. A pleased smirk appeared on the boy's face. "What happened just now?" Gokudera couldn't believe what his eyes saw. The yakuza princess felt this moment as another moment of her falling in love with Hibari Kyoya again. "It appears that Hibari's Vongola gear also has incredible potential." Reborn said. "Of course it does. It's Kyoya." Sakura said proudly as she admired him.

"You merely defeated seven of them. Don't let it get to your head." Adelheid tried to discourage Hibari. "There are 493 blizzardroids left. Even you will surely exhaust all your stamina." He taunted her back. "It is impossible for you to reach me." Adelheid was still confident in her castle. "Impossible? It seems that you have not yet realized the magnitude of what you are dealing with. Because I put my arm badge at stake, you had better be more prepared." Hibari reminded her. "What?" she questioned.

"The word 'discipline' is something that I will never give up, no matter what. But it's not because it is my pride that I will not give it up. It's because I cannot give it up. That's why it is my pride." Hibari explained more towards Tsuna and Sakura than towards Adelheid. Sakura stood there shocked by his response. Something he couldn't give up... that meant... he couldn't give her up. She blushed. "Kyo..." she muttered his name.

"Wait for me. I will bite you to death soon." Hibari warned the ice user. "Go ahead and try, if you can!" She wasn't having it. This boy was angering her. More of her blizzardroids went to attack him. While blocking them with one of his tonfas he looked at his bird. "...Hey little one... I can't see very well because your head is in the way... go sit with Sakura." he told Hibird. The bird gave a little chirp and took off towards the princess. Sakura saw the bird and stuck out her hands where he landed and they watched his battle together.

Once he saw his bird safe with his princess he turned his attention back to the fight. "Well then, let's continue." he destroyed the three that he had blocked before. The boy continued by jumping into the air. He used his tonfa's chain and destroyed a handful more. One tried to attack his foot so he kicked it, destroying it. He then dug his heel into it and used it as a brace to backflip. In midair he stuck out his arm and summoned one of Roll's spike's balls destroying all the droids below him.

The boy continued he used his propaganda ability and created more spike balls, then launched them into small meteors destroying more of the droids. "He's... strong.." Gokudera could not compare himself to Hibari. This boy was a monster in battle. "It even looks like he's hacking away without a care, since there's no need for him to hold back..." Reborn pointed out.

A handful of droids tried to attack him from behind him. The boy created five small handcuffs that hung off the tips of his fingers before throwing them at the droids. The handcuffs wrapped themselves around various parts of the bodies and were ripped apart. "Don't father!" Adelheid tried to encourage her puppets. "One... Two.. three..." Hibari yawned. "I wonder if it's about time for that..." The boy said while yawning. Sakura looked up at where the sun was. "Ah, it's nap time for him." she commented.

"Now that it's just this many..." The boy used the chain of his tonfa again. It kept swinging and getting longer. "The tonfa's chain is extending!" Gokudera pointed out. "It's the cloud's propagation attribute." Reborn commented. The chain kept getting longer and longer, creating a spiral with Hibari in the middle. It kept getting longer, destroying anything in its path. "How far is it gonna go?" Gokudera asked. Tsuna's eyes widened. "Annihilated..." Sakura said seeing how the chain destroyed the rest of the blizzardroids.

Standing calming in the water surrounded by various leftovers of the blizzardroids was none other than the 10th cloud guardian Hibari Kyoya. Sakura was smirking as she looked at her handsome lover. Tsunayoshi looked shocked. "Completely annihilated..." Gokudera muttered.

"Now just to gnash up you and that excess ice that covers you..." Hibari turned his fangs to Adelheid. "That is impossible. The diamond castle will never shatter. And that's not all!" She raised her ring once more and more droids appeared around him."She can still use them?" Gokudera was stunned. "That's okay. I don't count them as an actual threat, anyways." Hibari said as he glanced at them.

"Why is a man of your caliber siding with Sawada Tsunayoshi?" Adelheid demanded from him. "I'm not siding with him. What's your point for siding with that other small animal anyways?" he turned the question back on her. "Enma is no weak little animal. He is a strong man, bearing the sadness of the Simon family." She answered him confidently. "No. He's a small animal. And since he bears things disproportionate to himself, he keeps on screaming." Hibari shot her down.

His response shocked Tsuna as he looked at Hibari with wide eyes. His response offended Adelhied. "IT'S TRUE THAT ENMA DOES NOT LIKE WAR! TO ENMA THERE IS NOTHING MORE PAINFUL THAN LOSING AN ALLY! But he understands that if he does not fight, then there is no future for the Simon family. That is why he chose the path of war out of his discretion! And we sympathize with him, therefore we follow him!" she screamed at Hibari. More of her droids went to attack the boy but he was already well prepared. He wrapped them in his handcuffs then used the chain in his tonfa to destroy them. Like he said, these were no threat to him.

"Here I come." He bore his fangs at her. "It's futile." Adelhied was still confident. "You sure?" He asked her as he ran towards her. He held out his tonfa and spikes appeared on the outside of them. With one grand leap he slammed his tonfa into her ice wall.

"It didn't budge!" Gokudera said. "I thought I told you it was futile!" Adelheid held up her ring. More droids appeared. Hibari was bored of them though, he slashed through them then repeated the same step and slammed his tonfa into the ice again.

"Hibari... is using all of his strength." Gokudera commented. "Yeah... "Sakura muttered a little bit worried. Adelheid created two ice spears that the boy dodged. "He attacked so furiously and that was all the damage he could do?" Gokudera yelled as they all a small crack in the ice.

The diamond castle cannot be shattered, and on top of that, the blizzardroids will continue to be reborn. It's only a matter of time before I confiscate that armband of yours." she warned him. He used the chain inside his tonfa to destroy more of the droids. He attacked the castle again. Only this time he was breathing harder. "Yikes, at this rate, Hibari is going to run out of stamina..." Reborn commented. The boy dodged another spike attack and landed in the center of the droids.

"You're misunderstanding one thing." he said, breathing harder. "In some cases, small animals aren't weaklings." he slashed through the droids again and ran towards the castle again. "Otherwise they would have all been eradicated from the earth by now." he slammed his tonfa into the castle again. "Small animals have their own ways... of surviving." he shared his thoughts and beliefs with all of them.

"What are you trying to say?" Adelheid asked him. "For example, it's not my tonfa that will destroy your ice castle, but this small animal, Roll" he held out his hand which was holding his hedgehog. "What?" Adelheid asked. Sakura's eyes widened. She understood right away.

"Your prized castle seems to blow away any kind of flame attack from the outside, but can it withstand attacks from within?" he asked her.Cracks started to become visible on her castle. "What?" She demanded surprised by this development. Small little spiky balls started to become visible within the ice wall. "I get it! The hedgehog pieces he fired are multiplying and expanding!" Gokudera pointed out.

"Impossible! How could it from the inside?" she demanded from him. A delicious smirk tugged his lips. "Needle sphere form." he ordered Roll. The small hedgehog squealed and all the spike balls expanded, shattering the castle from within. It fell apart in pieces. Adelheid fell out. She landed in the war and got ready to fight... When she felt his tonfa on the side of her face. "It's over." he told her standing behind her.

"Impossible...But Enma will surely revive the Simon family, no matter what. And you will eventually regret siding with the Vongola. " She said, looking down. "I'm not on either side. I just do as I please." he said through gritted teeth. "You truly are a floating cloud, uncontrollable by any being... So in the end, you've become the Vongola Cloud guardian of the great sky." she told him. He did not like that and his eyes turned dark. "I don't like the way you phrased that..." he told her.

Hibird flew out of Sakura's hands and floated above them all. "But... you do have a point. It is the sky... that allows the cloud to move about freely." Hibari looked at Sakura then up at the sky. "But someday, I will even bite up the sky itself," he said, ripping off her armband.

The battle was over. Hibari Kyoya had easily won. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
14.1K 476 15
Tsuna was leaving for Italy and he didn't want to go without telling Kyoko how he felt. They dated and Kyoko realized she actually had feelings for T...
18K 523 8
Hibari Kyoya knows that he is no herbivore, he has never held any weak emotions that would be normally associated with herbivores. He has never thou...
6.8K 150 19
This is the story of ______(you), the most beautiful girl in all of namimori and beyond. These are one shots on how she would get along with the char...