The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

Fun times :)

125 6 2
By bubblegumm1111

One Month later:

Aveline wasn't sure what she was envisioning being a graduated woman. She was imaging freedom, and staying up till 2am bar hopping and meeting new friends, maybe taking a vacation and relaxing.

What she certainly wasn't envisioning was waking up at the crack of dawn to go to Auror training and coming home so tired all she could do was lay on the couch with Sirius and pray her body aches would go away.

"I didn't think it was possible for my ass to be in this much pain," Sirius groaned.

James, Sirius, and Aveline were currently laid out on the couch in the small flat shared by Aveline and Sirius. Though they appreciated the Potter parents generosity, the two purebloods began to feel like freeloaders. And with more money to their bars then they knew what to do with, the two purebloods decided to rent a little apartment in muggle London.

Auror training had started just two weeks after graduation. Right now, they were in what they called the conditioning stage, which meant work outs so intense it are them want to cry.

According to Fabian and Gideon, this stage of training was to weed out the weak.

If you made it through the weeks of conditioning, you moved onto being an actual auror apprentice.

Aveline was begining to wonder if she was the weak they werre trying to weed out. 

"I actually think I can't move," James whispered.

The worst part was they would have to do the same thing tomorrow and the next day and the next day. On top of that they also were trying to balance Order work and the burning desire to be young and have actual fun. 

Tonight was one of those nights, where though her bed and a warm cup of chamomile tea was calling her name, Aveline knew that the amount of nights infront of her where she could be reckless and young with her friends was dwindling. 

"Come on," she sighed, stepping off the couch and cracking her back. It made such a loud noise Sirius winced, looking at her with disgust in his face. "We can't just sit around all night and do nothing. Its a friday night, lets do something fun." 

"Fun?" Sirius questioned as the concept was as unfamillar to him as outerspace. "I am not sure I am capable of having fun at my old age." 

James scoffed, finding the courage to pull himself of the couch.  "Sirius first of all, you are only eighteen and second of all Aveline is right. I for one will not let this war take away my youth— 

"Why does everything have to be an inspirational speech with you? Can't you just say you feel like getting proper sloshed with the mates and leave it at that?" 

James opened his mouth to respond then shut it as if was actually considering Sirius's words. 

"James, you run home and get Lily, I'll send the word out to the girls, and Sirius you can rally Remus and Peter. Meet in an hour?"  Aveline said.

Muttering something under his breathe about how annoying Sirius was, James went with a flash to retrive Lily. The muggleborn witch had since been living with Potter family after graduation, partly for her safety and partly for the safety of her two muggle parents and muggle sister. It was easier to keep Lily's muggleborn identity hidden away when she was not living amongst muggles herself. 

A couple patronus messages later, an outfit change and three swigs of tequila straight from the bottle each, Sirius and Aveline were rushing down the street of muggle London to a slightly dingy pub the group of graduates had frequently been attending. 

It was one of those places that definitely did not draw any eyes. With a sign worn by years of  weather and in much need of many layers of paint, and booths so worn in the seats were as rough as sandpaper. The only people who ever frequented this place were regulars, which made it the perfect place for a group of witches and wizards who needed to keep a low profile to gather. The bar tenders did not ask questions, and the other costumers were usually so consumed by therir own hushed conversations and tanks of beer they did not care to even look or acknowledge them.

As they entered, Aveline immediately spotted Remus, sitting at the large corner booth with a glass infront of him, eyes on the muggle soccer match playing on the television infront of him. 

"Yuck, stop drooling," Sirius complained, as he looked over and saw Aveline's face. 

Aveline glared at the boy. "Am I not allowed to be happy to see my boyfriend?" 

"No. You saw him last night and by the way— we have yet to discuss how thin your walls are—"

He was cut off as they approached the table and Remus stood up, pulling Aveline in for a tight hug. 

Despite the fact Sirius was right, and the two love birds had just seen eachother last night, there was something about graduated life that made time seem like centuries between the two. They were so used to be attached at the hip all day at Hogwarts, that it was odd exisitng without being constantly in one anothers orbit. 

Remus spent most nights at Sirius and Aveline's apartment, so much so that Sirius often complained that the werewolf boy might as well start paying rent. 

"How was your day?" Remus greeted softly, kissing her on the forehead as he pulled her into the booth. 

"My day was great Remus!" Sirius answered, squishing into the booth himself. "Thank you so much for asking and for greeting me with the love and affection I deserve! How was your day?" 

Remus rolled his eyes, but nonetheless played along. "It was okay, work ended early which was nice." 

Remus had gotten a job at a muggle book store owned by one of Hope Lupin's old friends. Truthfully, Remus could not find a job in the wizarding world no matter how hard he tried, and Hope Lupin's old friend had just enough sympathy for the boy she hired him and chose to ignore his odd medical condition that would take him out monthly. She did not ask questions, and Remus was free inbetween costumers to browse through books and sip on coffee— in some ways it was the perfect job for him. 

The rest of their friends stumbled in slowly. Marlene and Dorcas laughing like maniacs, followed by Mary with her flushed cheeks and excited smile. Then of course, James and Lily hanging off eachother like the newly engaged couple they were.

"Wheres Pete?" Sirius asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Told me hes running late, had to do a few chores for his mom first. Something about taking the dog for a walk" James answered. 

"Huh," Sirius said, tapping his finger. 

"What?" 

"Thats crazy how can you know someone for seven years and not know they have a dog?" Sirius laughed, shaking his head. "I really need to pay more attention. Maybe I'll padfoot myself up and we can have a play date."

"Yuck Sirius," Marlene said, making a face. "You really are a freak you know that?" 

With  that the topic moved onto Lily's engagment ring as the girls ooed and awed over the pretty shiny stone. Despite the fact they saw Lily often, it did not stop them from looking at the ring everytime they were together, as if they were seeing it for the first time. Lily looked radiant, showing it off to her friends with a wide smile she couldn't possibly contain. 

The door chimed, in walking Peter in his usual outfit of a t-shirt that was borderline to small and jeans, happily waving at the group. 

"Hiya guys!" He greeted, highfiving James and giving Lily a side hug as he did. "Sorry I'm late." 

"All good mate," James said, patting him on the back. "I ordered you a beer already." 

It was times like this Aveline was most grateful for life. It was times like this Aveline felt truly blessed. She had the hand of a beautiful boy on her leg, a drink in her hand, soft playing music in the background and a table full of laughing friends she loved with her entire being. It was times like these all Aveline could think about was being young and being excited for what life had to offer, and not the war that raged outside the walls of the dingy little pub. 

In here she was not Aveline Rosier, Auror in training and daughter of a mass murderer, in here she was simply Aveline, with her pink summer dress and curly blonde hair. The only worries for her in here was how many cocktails she could drink before Lily gave her the dissaproving mom stare. 

"If it isn't little Miss Rosier." 

All heads snapped up to see two famillar heads of ginger hair approaching the table with wide grins. 

"Fabian! Gideon!" Aveline greeted, with a smile just as excited back. "What are you guys doing here?" 

They exchanged a look, before turning back to her, Gideon taking a step forward and leaning an arm on the table. 

"Oh we were just in the area, saw you lot from outside the window, figured we'd stop in to say hi,"  Gideon answered, his eyes landed on Sirius giving the boy a nod. 

Aveline tilted her head, before smiling and nodding nonethless. She watched as Gideon kept glancing at Sirius out of the corner of his eye, as the boy oblivously was trying to eat the ice in the bottom of his cup.  

"Say Rosier," Fabian began. "How is auror training going?" 

Rosier. Rosier— Aveline could not recall the last time either of the Prewetts called her Rosier. It was always Tinker Bell or Aveline, but never Rosier.  From across the table she locked eyes with James, one look at his face told her he was thinking similar thoughts to her. 

"It's going great actually," Aveline began, nodding her head. "Theresa is a real bitch sometimes though."

"She is tough isn't she?" Gideon laughed along.

This finally caught Sirius's attention, along with Marlene's. For both of them were alongside James and Aveline in Auror training and both of them knew there was no one named Theresa at the auror academy. 

 Aveline eyes flicked back over to Fabian, who reached for a necklace he most certainly was not wearing.  She watched as Gideon turned to say something to Sirius, running a hand through his hair as he did. 

"Anyways Rosier," Gideon started, turning back to Aveline. "We should head out, but were wondering if we could have a word with you before we go?"

From beside her, Aveline could feel Remus squeeze her leg. She squeezed his hand back, whether she was trying to reassure herself or him, she did not know. 

"Of course" she answered the boy, before turning to look at her friends. "I'll be back okay?"

James looked half torn between demanding to come with them and shutting his mouth, but a stern look from Aveline left him with his mouth shut. 

She followed the twins outside, mentally noting that her wand was in her pocket. They headed to the small alley on the side of the building. Not completely hidden, but isolated enough nobody on the other side of the street could see them.

Casually, Aveline leaned against the building wall, pulling a cigarette out of her pocket and lighting it inbetween her hands. 

"So," she began, eyeing the twins up and down. "In the interest of time, lets cut the bullshit and you two idiots can tell me who you really are."

From the second they said Rosier, all Aveline's alert senses had gone off.

She was not sure who exactly the two people standing infront of her were, but they certainly were not Fabian and Gideon Prewett. 

"You idiot!" Seethed Gideon, turning to Fabian with a clenched jaw and smacking him in the arm. "I knew she wouldn't fall for it!" 

Fabian— or fake Fabian— rubbed his arm in annoyance. "I'm not the one who was shooting a death glare at Black the entire conversation was I?"

She watched as the two boys bickered back in fourth, taking in the body langauge of both as they did. There was something so famillar about both of them, espeically Gideon. As she watched Gideon make a fake motion to strangle Fabian her mind lit up. 

"Oh I got it!" She interrupted excitedly pointing at Gideon. This was much to amusing to her and she fought back a devilish grin. "I've got to admit Evan, you look much better as a redhead than a brunette." 

A wave of complete anger washed over the boys face that confirmed her theory. Idiot number one standing infront of her was indeed not GIdeon Prewett— It was her dear brother Evan, with his anger issues and desire for her to be dead. 

"You bitch," spat Evan, practically foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal as he turned to Aveline. 

It was odd seeing "Gideon" appear this way, even though in the back of her mind Aveline kept telling herself this was her brother. 

He went for her neck, immediately holding his arm out like he was some sort of possed Zombie and lunging at her. He was quick, but Aveline had always been quicker, ducking under his arm and putting out her cigarette on the side of his neck as she did. 

The boy hissed in pain, his hand immediately going to the burn on his neck as he turned back to her in pure rage.

Fake Fabian went for his wand, but Aveline got to hers first, aiming it at his head with a deadly look in her eyes. 

"Someone call for back up?" 

The happy voice of Sirius Black called from behind her, and Aveline fought back a smile as from the corner of her eye she took in the sight of all of her friends standing behind her, wands drawn in the direction of the two fake twins. 

Before anyone had time to even react  Evan was gone. Dissapearing with a crack of his wand faster then the wind.

Unfortunately for fake Fabian, he was not as quick with his wand as Evan, and before he could dissapear he was disarmed and attacked with half a dozen jinxes that left his legs locked together and arms tied to his side. 

"Fuck you all!" Fake fabian was screaming, as James and Sirius stepped forward picking the boy up. "Fuck you all and you dirty halfblood, mudblood freaks. They'll come back for me and when they do you will all be dead." 

 "Where do we take him?" Sirius asked, turning to his friends completely unbothered by the mans threats. "Guys! This is our first death eater catch!" 

"Aveline,  Marlene you and I will take him to the ministry, we've got clearance yeah?" James asked. "The rest of you can handle other business?" 

By other business James meant alerting the Order, more specfically Dumbledore, of  tonights events, but he could not exactly say that infront of a suspected death eater. 

Aveline left Remus with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to be safe. Everytime they seperated it got harder, the girl having to tear her eyes away from his to turn back to Sirius and James. 

Would this be the place time she saw him? 

Without question this thought popped up into her mind everytime they said goodbyes, and everytime she shut it down the reasoning she was just anxious. Though neverthless, she never did leave without giving him a kiss or telling him she loved him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 130K 78
° It all started with a baby.
592K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.8K 343 59
"two souls don't find each other by simple accident." In which Josephine Merriweather ...