The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

I'll die a happy man

143 7 4
By bubblegumm1111

"Sirius Black."

As the names were called Aveline was transported seven years ago when she stood in this very room with sweaty hands and nerves waiting to be sorted. How different things were, she thought to herself as she watched Sirius strut onto the stage without a care in the world. The boy let out a hollering WOO as he stepped off the stage that caused a view chuckles throughout the crowd.

Aveline looked down at her own wizarding robes, adorned with her yellow Hufflepuff tie and prefect pin.

If you were to ask little Aveline who she wanted to be when she grew up she would've answered out of fear.

She would've said she wanted to be a slytherin, to be pretty, to be a wife— all the answers expected from the family that birthed her.  Though the young woman she was today was nothing of a pureblood dream, for the first time in her life Aveline Rosier could say she was proud of who she was becoming. 

"Remus Lupin."

The past couple months had been hard for Remus, loosing his mother at a time he so desperately needed her supporting hand.  He took the stage bravely, though a glisten could be seen in his eyes as he looked out into the crowd and saw his father alone.

Peter was next, the short boy red in the face and quick in his steps.  James went right after that, the boy getting perhaps the largest cheer from the crowd out of anyone who had crossed the stage.

The closer it got to her the more nerves grew in Aveline's stomach.

What if she fell? What if they just forget to call her name ?

Though as the shrill sound of—

"Aveline Rosier"

Hit the girls ears she took a deep breathe— she was ready for this. New things were coming, it was time.

She crossed the stage with a wide smile, barely even registering what was happening till she was walking down the steps and the next person was being called.

She looked down at the piece of paper in her hands.

This was it.

She was done.

________

The ceremony was pretty much a black out of speeches and boring procedures for Aveline. The next thing she knew she was standing outside in the courtyard, sun shining in her eyes watching crowds of parents, families and students hug and greet eachother.

She had been separated from her friends with the rush to get outside, and as she looked around at mothers clinging to daughters and fathers close to tears, Aveline had never felt more out of place.

From across the courtyard she spotted James, clinging onto his parents. Beside him Remus, in deep embrace with his father. Next to them Peter with his family, and Marlene with here.

Even Lily's muggle parents were there, proudly dotting upon their daughter.

Who did Aveline have?

She was certain if she walked over to the Potters they'd embrace her as they usually did, though there was something about the moment she wanted to leave just for James.  The boy had been too nice sharing his parents all these years, there was times where he needed them just to be his.

"Aveline!"

An excited voice caused her to turn around, and she was met by the tackle of Sirius, pulling her into a tight hug.

She smiled, effortlessly.

"We did it Ave!" Sirius hollered, pulling away and ruffling her hair with his hand. "We fucking did it!"

Usually Aveline wasn't emotional when it came to stuff like this, but as she went to open her mouth to respond, tears came out with a mixture of laughter and cries. 

"Sorry," she laughed through the tears. "I just can't believe we're done."

Sirius gave her a look, titling his head in the way he usually did when he was seeing right through her.

"We're better off this way," he said softly, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked over the crowd. "We're free."

She looked around, eyes locking on one of the Parkinson girls are her mom loudly exclaimed her wizarding robes made her look fat. Beside them was Theodore Nott, standing coldly beside his Mother, not a word being exchanged between them.

Her hands moved to feel the curls in her hair, than the silk of her yellow tie— two things that would've been torn apart if any member of the Rosier family was here.

It still burnt a little bit, and she didn't understand why. She just always pictured this day with her parents, with her brother.

Her eyes moved to Remus, who had spotted Aveline and Sirius and was waving them over with a happy expression.

"AVE, SIRIUS OVER HERE!" James hollered over the crowd as he noticed.

She looked over at Sirius, with his wild long hair and ear piercings that would've gotten him beat till he bleed by his mother if she saw him, and his red and gold tie proudly placed on his chest.

She leaned her head on the boys shoulder, pulling him for one more hug.

"We're free," she repeated, and with that the two made their way over to the rest of their friends.

She couldn't help but smile, especially as they approached and Fleamont and Euphemia nearly pushed James out of the way to embrace the two purebloods in a tight hug.

"We are so proud of you both," Euphemia cried, as she placed a loving hand on each of their shoulders.

All Aveline could do was smile and nod, for she was certain if she tried too speak she'd burst out in tears.
The next person she wanted to see was Remus, who stood patiently behind the Potter parents waiting to see the blonde girl.

He had a giddy grin on his face, as if life couldn't get any better, proudly standing beside his father with all the love in the world.

"Hi," Remus greeted softly, and before the boy could register what was happening he was closing the distance between them and pulling her in for a kiss infront of everyone.

"What in the merlin of fu—" Fleamont started to exclaim but was stopped by Euphemia putting a hand over his mouth and dragging the man away.

Aveline didn't even hear the man, she was too focused on the fact Remus had just kissed her infront of everyone, and the way his hands felt so warm and secure around her waist.

They pulled away, Remus face flushed red as he noticed all their friends and family standing around watching them with various expressions.

"Er," Remus started awkwardly, turning to face his father. "I forgot to mention, Aveline is my girlfriend now."

"FINALLY!" Sirius yelled at the top of his lungs, breaking the tension. "FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN FINALLY! Where's Minnie, she owes me five galleons!"

Aveline didn't have the card to ask Sirius why Minnie owed him five galleons, all she cared about was Remus's hand holding hers and the giddy feeling in her stomach.

_______

As Hogwarts tradition goes, you leave the castle the way you first came, which for the graduating class of 1978 meant canoes.

It was an absolute gorgeous afternoon, sun shining on the lake as the marauders and friends made their way to the waiting boats.

How was this real life? She felt herself wonder, as the sounds of laughter and cries became one .

James and Lily jumped on their own boat, leaving Remus, Sirius, and Aveline in one, with Peter, Marlene and Dorcas following closely behind them.

Nostalgia already was hitting Aveline full force in the chest, as she turned around to see the glittering castle getting smaller and smaller in the distance behind her.

It was a sight she had grown to take advantage of over the years, a building that was perhaps the only home she had ever known.

She would've started at it for the entire time, if it wasn't for Sirius letting out a loud gasp and pointing to James and Lily's boat.

The sun was so bright Aveline had to block it with her hand to see, but sure enough there was James, somehow balancing on one knee in the boat the velvet box held up in his hand.

Aveline wanted to scream, clutching Remus's arms as the friends watched, awaiting Lily's reaction.
____

"Lily," James began, his voice shaky. "There is no other woman in the world for me beside you. You are intelligent and kind and compassionate, and I can't imagine living a single day without you by my side. I know I can be a lot to handle sometimes, but would you do me the honour of letting me be your husband?"

Silence.

Silence is definitely not the response you want after you propose to the woman of your dreams. James was certain he was about to throw up, Lily's face unreadable as she sat across from him.

Then wham— next thing he knew she was throwing herself across the canoe into his arms. The feeling of her lips kissing his, as the boat began to rock beneath them.

"Lily—" He began, but was cut off as the boat flipped, and next thing he knew he was met with the shoving cold of the lake.

For a second he wasn't sure what was happening, spitting water out of his mouth as his eyes darted around, spotting Lily swimming next to him in the lake.

"Lily!" He gasped, reaching out to the girl. "Are you alright?"

The two were in the middle of the lake, their canoe flipped over and long forgotten as the boy reached out for the girl.

In response, she merely pulled him in for a kiss that tasted like lake water and seaweed.

"James of course I'll marry you."

"Oh well that's alright," James started with a sigh. "I wasn't expecting you to say yes— wait did you just agree to marry me?"

Lily threw her head back, laughing as she clutched the boy tighter.

"Yes James, I want to marry you."

James looked as if he was about to have a stroke, and if it wasn't for Lily holding him he certainly would've drowned in the lake.

"The ring!" He suddenly gasped, looking around in panic. "The ring it's gone! I'll buy you another and propose to you again and—"

"James," she cut him off with a smile. "I don't care about a ring, I want to marry you."

"We're getting married?" James asked.

"We're getting married," Lily confirmed.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" James screamed so loud that even those in the farthest canoes could hear.

A round of hollers and cheers erupted around them, still swimming in the lake clinging to eachother as canoes came and passed.

"Oy Potter need a lift?" Someone called.

James didn't even look to see who it was, his eyes just locked on Lily, and the way her skin seemed to glitter in the sun.

"Nah mate I'll be fine," James called back. "Just soaking in the moment."

James could've drowned in the moment and one thing is for certain— he would've died a happy man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 3.4K 25
Sum Takemichi's vision are starting to take into black void.Right now right here in the middle of the rain finally he have save someone but the thing...
27K 656 36
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬." oc x sirius black; maraude...
5.8K 343 59
"two souls don't find each other by simple accident." In which Josephine Merriweather ...
620K 22.5K 47
Estella Bennett had a seemingly simple life at first glance, aside from her bright pink hair and troublesome best friend. She was uncomplicated, a...